Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    okay seen as i've dropped my intel im gonna have to call it a night :( catch ya later
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    okay seen as i've dropped my intel im gonna have to call it a night :( catch ya later

See ya.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member

Goodnight!!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    ...oh. :/
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    goodnight :)
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    Can't I self-vote and make it happen? No?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    goodnight :)

You too!
    Can't I self-vote and make it happen? No?

We can vote you on some other day since right now, you don't have the ability to kill and Zinnia does.

I mean, I think there is still a lot of townies left for us to also lynch Bella during the day in case you can't kill her at night.
    832XG3D.gif
    i feel like this is gonna be a looooong 24 hours
    MPy9H9S.gif
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Yeah, I think this is gonna be a little less exciting. 😂 Unless there's some kinda plot twist I didn't see coming.
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Yeah, I think this is gonna be a little less exciting. 😂 Unless there's some kinda plot twist I didn't see coming.

i hope something exciting does happen, otherwise like only a few other people will be voting and then it'll basically be silent or random talk LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I don't think Classic Town of Salem works for Forum Mafia.
    unknown.png

Yeah, it needs some tweaking. Either that or the day phase has to be shorter so there's less time to discuss.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    So Bella is SK and Zinnia is godfather? That’s what I thought. Vote Zinnia then. By the way I searched Bella last night and she was sus:)
    Mouselline wrote: »
    So Bella is SK and Zinnia is godfather? That’s what I thought. Vote Zinnia then. By the way I searched Bella last night and she was sus:)

yay!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    oh in that case we could end this tonight
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

I read somewhere that Classic Town of Salem is unfairly hard for mafia to win, even aside from forums. I'm sorry for what has to be hard experience for all mafia in this game. But it was a first trial run and hoping with tweaks it can work well here and you'll get a better experience next time. <hugs>

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oh in that case we could end this tonight

yeah i agree
    MPy9H9S.gif

I read somewhere that Classic Town of Salem is unfairly hard for mafia to win, even aside from forums. I'm sorry for what has to be hard experience for all mafia in this game. But it was a first trial run and hoping with tweaks it can work well here and you'll get a better experience next time. <hugs>

😂
    Or another way is like the championship game I played last year where everyone had a role and all the roles were stated on the first page and there is two of each role (so it's a pretty open game) but each role can only do their action on certain nights. That way there is less findings on each nights. The weird thing is that not a lot of people role claimed in that game tho and the mafia won. So yeah. 😅
    832XG3D.gif

Y'all don't know what hard is until you have to play Sub's Russian Roulette game where I was the mafia and had to kill 7-9 townies out in the open without my other mafia mate dying in order to win. 😂😂😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    GUYS

I targeted Zinnia last night but she was too strong to kill. Zinnia is the mafia godfather!

Vote: Zinnia
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    DeKay wrote: »

Y'all don't know what hard is until you have to play Sub's Russian Roulette game where I was the mafia and had to kill 7-9 townies out in the open without my other mafia mate dying in order to win. 😂😂😂

Did you win??
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    GUYS

I targeted Zinnia last night but she was too strong to kill. Zinnia is the mafia godfather!

Vote: Zinnia

...and now that I've actually read the conversation y'all have had, this information really wasn't needed, was it?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Wanna hear a funny story from your jester to lift the mood? This is true: when I went to Salem for Halloween that year, I bought myself a small souvenir: a small copper noose pendant on a thin black leather lacing, to wear around the neck. Had to stop wearing it against my skin because it raised blisters. I hope I still have it somewhere. Also did in fact make a noose with 13 coils

xicwqMCm.jpg