Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• Options
    QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Haha, true :) A reunion of at least the current generation :)

@DCJ504 Thanks for the tip! I didn't know this at all. I thought middle height would be enough :sweat_smile:

Do you mean the madlads or the other two guys from the bachelorette? ^^

@Karababy52
    As none of it is mentioned in the patch notes I guess it wouldn't be fixed, right? I mean, I still have the drinking bug for Sophie -.- Just to mention an example. I reeeeeally hope for another extraordinary skin color. Purple :D I want purple :D

I don't get the reference :| But the here kitty kitty kitty part sounds super familiar. But from what? The cat the family will get will be a girl :) In real life I prefer male cats as they seem easier to handle :D My current cat is a girl tho. Such a diva :D

I think it used to be this way last year. But they didn't get a bad moodlet.

I checked, nope :'( There are some other super duper whatever bundles but not the ultimate collection :/ And I prefer downloads instead of CDs :D A download means I can play it after it downloaded. A CD means I need to wait for amazon to deliver it. And I recently ordered fineliner pens on amazon. I have prime. There's a difference now in when you get your stuff as you can order food and essential things, too. Those are shipped super fast and the other things are shipped later. So even with prime you have to wait some days now to get your stuff. And that's why I love downloads :D I'm impatient.

Some of my townies are actually pretty. Like the barlady in Strangerville. There are more cases like this ^^

With MCCC I made it so this cheat is always on when I enter CAS :D So I don't have to type in the cheat to do anything.
    I think I'm not bad at keeping secrets to myself ^^

He's the founder and it's his duty to keep his family members on the right track :D

I checked the chapters I have so far yesterday. There are a few trunk shots from the pool. I haven't played since then but I'll place the slide ASAP :D There's still a bit of space left in the backyard.

Too weird?
    I do this, too, but the way from the table to the kitchen is a bit long and I lose the plates :joy:

I usually sell the packs, too, but I felt like we'd need them one day. And I was right ^^ And it's so cool I'll have an avocado tree :love:

That screenshot is awesome :D Lonnie looks scared but ready to fight and the "monster" is right behind him :D

I could build a smaller one but with those boxes I've had it too many times that my sim can't reach every plant when the greenhouse is too small -.- So I made sure James got a huge one :D He deserves it.

With Kaden being naked after the shower? ^^

Hm, nope. I usually only have one sim take care of the garden to sky rocket the gardening skill ^^ It just hit me now that we'll have a cowplant in the end. :|

Nathan is gen 1 and Tempy gen 4. So he's her great-grandfahter :)

I'm not as hyped about Caleb as most simmers seem to be :D You'll see on Friday how annoying Caleb can be :D

The wind sound is a bit creepy tho. I know why Enzo can't be recruited. I just didn't say it yet to spoiler the ones who haven't played it. But I have a screenshot that will spoiler this anyway... You can only recruit sims you've cured :)

I'll gave you even more than just a trunk pic with Kaden :joy: I make him workout daily anyway because of his trait. If he finishes the Freelane Botanist aspiration in time then he'll get the Body Builder one. But not as an elder. I don't want to kill him :#

He only got like 3 postcards there :D

I was like "Why Friday? What's so special about Friday?" My brain is on vacation... :D:D

@doggers123 I'm confused, why Eddy? ^^
  • Options
    L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    @MonaSolstraale Haha, true :) A reunion of at least the current generation :)

@DCJ504 Thanks for the tip! I didn't know this at all. I thought middle height would be enough :sweat_smile:

Do you mean the madlads or the other two guys from the bachelorette? ^^

@Karababy52
    As none of it is mentioned in the patch notes I guess it wouldn't be fixed, right? I mean, I still have the drinking bug for Sophie -.- Just to mention an example. I reeeeeally hope for another extraordinary skin color. Purple :D I want purple :D

I don't get the reference :| But the here kitty kitty kitty part sounds super familiar. But from what? The cat the family will get will be a girl :) In real life I prefer male cats as they seem easier to handle :D My current cat is a girl tho. Such a diva :D

I think it used to be this way last year. But they didn't get a bad moodlet.

I checked, nope :'( There are some other super duper whatever bundles but not the ultimate collection :/ And I prefer downloads instead of CDs :D A download means I can play it after it downloaded. A CD means I need to wait for amazon to deliver it. And I recently ordered fineliner pens on amazon. I have prime. There's a difference now in when you get your stuff as you can order food and essential things, too. Those are shipped super fast and the other things are shipped later. So even with prime you have to wait some days now to get your stuff. And that's why I love downloads :D I'm impatient.

Some of my townies are actually pretty. Like the barlady in Strangerville. There are more cases like this ^^

With MCCC I made it so this cheat is always on when I enter CAS :D So I don't have to type in the cheat to do anything.
    I think I'm not bad at keeping secrets to myself ^^

He's the founder and it's his duty to keep his family members on the right track :D

I checked the chapters I have so far yesterday. There are a few trunk shots from the pool. I haven't played since then but I'll place the slide ASAP :D There's still a bit of space left in the backyard.

Too weird?
    I do this, too, but the way from the table to the kitchen is a bit long and I lose the plates :joy:

I usually sell the packs, too, but I felt like we'd need them one day. And I was right ^^ And it's so cool I'll have an avocado tree :love:

That screenshot is awesome :D Lonnie looks scared but ready to fight and the "monster" is right behind him :D

I could build a smaller one but with those boxes I've had it too many times that my sim can't reach every plant when the greenhouse is too small -.- So I made sure James got a huge one :D He deserves it.

With Kaden being naked after the shower? ^^

Hm, nope. I usually only have one sim take care of the garden to sky rocket the gardening skill ^^ It just hit me now that we'll have a cowplant in the end. :|

Nathan is gen 1 and Tempy gen 4. So he's her great-grandfahter :)

I'm not as hyped about Caleb as most simmers seem to be :D You'll see on Friday how annoying Caleb can be :D

The wind sound is a bit creepy tho. I know why Enzo can't be recruited. I just didn't say it yet to spoiler the ones who haven't played it. But I have a screenshot that will spoiler this anyway... You can only recruit sims you've cured :)

I'll gave you even more than just a trunk pic with Kaden :joy: I make him workout daily anyway because of his trait. If he finishes the Freelane Botanist aspiration in time then he'll get the Body Builder one. But not as an elder. I don't want to kill him :#

He only got like 3 postcards there :D

I was like "Why Friday? What's so special about Friday?" My brain is on vacation... :D:D

@doggers123 I'm confused, why Eddy? ^^

Everyone thought EDDY would win. In my opinion, it happens again with Kevin.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella
    I don't think it's been fixed either and I really hope you get purple children too. That would be so cool! :)

I sent you a PM about the reference... :/

"Here kitty kitty kitty" is just something everyone says when trying to call a cat to them that they don't know it's real name. hehe I like both genders for cats, but you're right, our male cat is the easiest to take care of. Especially since he's been fixed. The girls seem like they're constantly in heat. I can't stand the howling all the time. Gah! But we can't afford to get them fixed.

Aw, man, that bites! :( I loved having disks in the past when Origin wasn't a thing. Meant you could play any time you wanted without having to be connected to the internet. But I love instant access now for the same reasons you mentioned. And yeah, what's considered essential and non-essential is so confusing. I wish there was better guidelines on that.

Yup, some of mine are too, I'll keep them if they look decent. Otherwise, buh bye! :D

Another plus for MCCC. I really should break down some day and try it.
    Nope, you're an expert at keeping secrets, which is a good thing. Especially concerning cliffhangers. :)

Cool! I actually put one down for the first time in a build yesterday. Sent my Drifter and her family to Granite Falls. But before I did, I remodeled the house they would rent. I was so bummed when they finally went and there was a thunderstorm happening! I guess they won't get to try it until the next day. Booooo! Really, really wish we could check the weather in other worlds before we go there.

LOL Okay, I guess there really isn't anything TOO weird eh? At least to some people. :D
    Opps! That happens to me sometimes too. Helps to just move them in increments in that case until you can reach the trash/dishwasher/sink.

Your instincts paid off eh? Personally, I don't like avocados, but glad you're getting one since you obviously do like them. :)

Aww, James will love it! Looks like he already appreciates it! <3

Yup! Kaden's perceived small male appendage. lol

Uhg, the need to grow a cowplant is the only thing I don't like about the Freelance Botanist aspiration. I usually just sell it immediately after the task is complete. Sometimes I'll keep it and just let it die though if I want it's skeleton for a yard decoration. ;)

Uh oh, what did Caleb do now? Probably stalking Sophie again. Hope he doesn't pick a fight with Lonnie. o.O

Ohhh, that's right! I should've figured that out myself. lol The wind is a bit creepy, but man, it's worth it for all the colors of the sky and clouds. Just gorgeous!

Did you mean James works out everyday because of his trait? I'm guessing you did since Kaden already is an elder. :)

HAHA No worries, I think all our brains are on vacation lately. I keep forgetting what day it is! o.O

Yay! Just a few more hours until Friday! <3
  • Options
    @doggers123 Oh I get it ^^ Yes, Kevin was a favorite for a lot of you :) I'm so glad that he got Cam to not be lonely.

@Karababy52
    I played on a bit yesterday (a bit meaning 4 hours... :D) and the first baby was born. Not gonna tell the skin color :p Just let me say: I didn't expect the color the baby got.

I read your PM and let me assure you, no offense taken, everything's totally fine ^^ I just didn't get the reference lol

My current cat is a girl and has some Persian breed in her (long fur). This combination can make her the worst diva :D She's cute and lovely most of the time but when her diva side shows up... RUN :D For example when she sits at the window sill and you dare to pet her... She growls at you :D

I remember using CDs for TS2 and TS3 and I'm seriously bad at keeping my CDs free of scratches :# And at some point the computer can't read the CD anymore and that's bad. Very bad!

MCCC is really worth it :) And deaderpool keeps it up to date all the time so it doesn't really mess with your game :)
    Same in real life. I know so much stuff that could destroy people's life because they just had to tell me some of their secrets -.- And I'm the one to keep them safe. Can be hard sometimes :sweat_smile:

Yes, a weahter forecast for all worlds! Like on tv :D
    Sometimes I let a sim put the dishes together so I only have to drag the whole thing once :joy:

I love avocados :love: Guacamole is the best thing ever! The cool thing is I know how to grow a cow plant. So I already collected the ones needed to breed the plants to get to the cow plant berry ^^

He does! But he seems to love the pool even more. In the following chapters you'll get to see him in trunks a lot. Without me doing anything about it :D I'll need to pay more attention because currently it's winter and I still find him in his trunks daily!

Almost missed the chance to add something naughty there :joy:

I actually like the cowplant. I just always forget to feed it :| It hasn't killed one of my sims in years but it dies really fast. But what if... :o What if Vlad came by, saw it, fed it and then gets eaten twice?! He would be gone :D

He showed up the next day. Don't visit your ex, ugh. I hate it when sims constantly knock on my door. If I want to see you, I'll invite you. And why are there even sims no one in the household has ever met? :D And why do they usually come late at night? That's creepy. I'm easily scared. Could they please stop that? :D

Yes it's beautiful! And the infected sims are a little treat, too. They look funny :D

Ah! Yes, I meant James :sweat_smile: Confused the names...

I have to fill out a log so I remember what day it is. But my brain doesn't work like it used to :D

I already scheduled the next 3 chapters. I will post the link in an extra comment tho. I feel like the link might be missed after such a long comment ^^
  • Options
  • Options
    MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    Yes, it is exciting who wins the match B)
    Sophie and Lonnie are such a nice couple <3
    Kaden :'( ... Oh time is running fast and Kaden doesn't look old at all :/
    Maybe I'm a little too sensitive because my old cat died today :bawling:
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale They are made for each other :)

I don't want to spoiler too much yet but one of the eliminated guys gets married to Sheila. Not my work but MCCC did that ^^

Kaden looks still so young. But he's been an elder for quite some time now...

Oh no, so sorry to hear that! It's hard to lose a pet :heartbreak:
  • Options
    I put Cam and Sheila on the gallery now :) I will add Tempy later as she's currently pregnant :D
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Ooo, interesting, can't wait to find out what was so surprising! :)

Ah, yeah, I've heard that about Persians. My SIL actually had one that hated everyone. She ended up giving it to someone else that loved Persians because nobody could get near it without being attacked. It's a very aggressive breed from what I understand.

Scratches are a problem with CDs if you're not careful. That's a very good point. Fun fact, when we got my new PC, I made sure it had a CD/DVD reader/writer so I could play my TS2 disks if I wanted to and put my music DVDs on my PC. After I put the music on here though, I haven't touched the drive since. Everything is a digital download these days and headed more and more that way. At least for games and music.

Ditto. Sometimes it's hard to keep things to yourself, but it's the mature thing to do.

YES! I want that so bad and I know a ton of other Simmers do too. For instance, yesterday my Drifter family went to Granite Falls. When they arrived a thunderstorm was happening. They were scheduled to be there 4 days, so I thought they'd just wait it out until the next day. But I looked at the calendar and thunderstorms were scheduled for the entire trip! I turned them off. I hope that's not against the rules, but it was their only chance to go and get the plants. My Drifter would've had to wait another year or get the weather machine. o.O
    No offense, but EW! I can't stand avocados. I know a lot of people love them though. Would you like a tip on how to get a cowberry so you don't need to do the grafting thing? Just go to the pier by the paddleboat in Magnolia Promenade. It's a very reliable source for fishing up not only cowberries, but Dragonfruit and VooDoo dolls! \o/

Yay! :D Sounds like James knows he has a great physique and isn't shy about showing it off. Glad you're keeping watch though. Sims aren't very smart about pools and the season.

*reads again* Uh, I'm either really dense or blind. I don't see anything naughty there? I'm usually good at spotting that stuff. ;)

The possibility of the cowplant eating Vlad just made me kind of like it a little. But only for you in your game so you don't have to look at him or deal with his stalking tendencies anymore. lol

Uhg, happens in my game all the time too. What I don't get or understand either is why whenever my Sims travel somewhere, there's always some random Sim(s) that apparently tagged along they have never met standing there too. Why? All I can figure is it's a DU glitch with the roommate tag along thing. Sheesh! They usually just walk away, but it still bugs me.

I LOVE the possessed Sims! They're hilarious! <3 Have you ever listened to two of them 'talking' to each other? First time I saw that had me almost falling out of my chair from laughter. :D

Current chapter comments:
    GAH!! That screenshot close-up of Vlad reminds me of those teaser internet things where a hideous face screaming at you pops up on your screen. Scared the bejeezus out of me! :D

Dang, Lonnie is so freakin' handsome! That screenie where he's touching his lip (or biting his finger as you say) all coy at Sophie... *dreamy sigh* So happy these two got together. Lophie for the win! <3

LOL We sometimes call hot dogs wieners here too. I did not think anything else until you mentioned it! :*

Aw, man, why oh why didn't you show the bat woo hoo? I wanted to see Sophie on top of Lonnie when they fall out. LOL *isnotpervyesIam*

Sorry Nathan, you're a little too late with the morality lesson. Sophie's in love for real this time! Be happy for her! :)

Why is Tempy so filthy? Too busy trying to solve the Strangerville mystery to take a shower?

Aw, poor Enzo's infected. The things guys do to try and win the girl is ridiculous sometimes eh? lol

Big smiles for James and Kaden having a chat. Looks like he's going to get along with his future FIL just fine. At least while he's alive. o.O BTW, I love the Rumba/Salsa dances Sims can learn in Selvadorado too! Always have my Sims learn them when they go to the jungle. :)

Wahooooo! They're engaged! So sweet! I was so focused on our couple, didn't even notice Sophie back there until you mentioned it. lol

Wow! Look at Amy! She looks great as an elder too! I was worried. o.O

Congrats on completing the MySims trophies collection! And of course you once again manage to crack me up with the next screenie of Kaden's 'celebration.' :D

I'm still in awe of how young Kaden looks as an elder. Give him his blond hair back and you'd be hard pressed to tell he's actually an elder. Glad you had him tag along, just in case. Bummer he's that close to kicking the bucket though. :(

I'm with Kaden, those vines ARE gross! First time they came up through the drain when my Hero was showering freaked me out almost as much as it did my Sim. He screamed and jumped out even though he was wearing a Hazmat suit at the time. LOL

The Mother is very pretty eh? I hope they won! Looks like they might've. Sorry Kaden, no more searching for nudes for you now if they did. Why do you want them anyway? You have Amy Dude. lol I get it though, looking is free and doesn't hurt anyone. He's not dead yet! ;)

Have a great rest of your weekend! :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    Chapter 5 :D It only happens in chapter 5 lol Good luck waiting until then. :#

Oh no my cat isn't aggressive at all. Just a loner :D A cowardly loner lol We always had at least two cats at the same time so they had company but for Lucy it would only mean stress :/ We have that stray cat we fed tho ^^ He lives outside and Lucy fears him so much.

I use digital downloads all the time. I don't use CDs or DVDs anymore. I've never bought a blue ray disc ^^ All my music is on my computer and on my phone :)

With that logic I'd be super mature. But I'm far from being that :joy: In my head i'm still a teen. When a friend my age told me she was pregnant my first reaction was "Oh no! What now?!" Luckily she told me via text so I could delete the message as soon as I noticed: the baby was planned :D We're old enough for that... Not in my mind tho :p

It's unrealistich that there's a thunderstorm going on for days! There can be many in a row but usually only for maybe 1 or 2 hours a day. I really hate thunderstorms in the game... We had one yesterday in real life :D It lasted like 1 hour and then it only rained.
    You either love or hate avocados. There's no inbetween :D Oh thanks for the tip! I already have a dragonfruit and only need to craft it with a snapdragon to get a cowplant now ^^

Just yesterday when I played - spoiler alert lol - Amy went out while it was snowing to sleep on the pool thingy. Of course it was her who did that. Only this sim is dumb enough to do that :D I even got the notification that she's about to freeze to death -.- But did she survive? Who knows ;)

I mixed up some things. Sorry :sweat_smile:

I wonder if he'll stalk us less when Sophie is moved out? I think I only have 11 days left for her aspiration and then buh-bye :D

I've had this bug some time ago but before DU. It was fixed really fast tho and I don't have it anymore. I guess every game has different bugs. How unique -.-

No, unfortunately not :/ On a scale from 1-10, how weird was it? 1^^
    Haha! The one where the car drives down a hill and you expect something to happen to the car and then that scary woman jumps up and scares you :joy: Childhood trauma :D

Lophie is a nice thing ^^ I hope they'll have many many babies when I move out Sophie!

You're less naughty than me :D

Because I care about my sims' privcacy :p And yes, I did show Kaden all naked after the shower :joy:

Was it Nathan? I thought it was Damian. I sometimes struggle to keep the ghosts apart :joy:

I have no idea why she's filthy... She didn't pee herself! I think she was hungry, tired and dirty and I decided hunger was more important than hygiene.

To win the girl and to think he deserves to get a chance because he did something nice are different tho. The one who wants to win a girl's heart tries to impress her and when he notices he's got no chance he moves on. A boy (can't call those men imo) who think just because they are nice to a girl - like be nice to everyone all the time, duh - they deserve a chance. When the girl is not interested for whatever reason - most women I know feel it when a man is suitable for them - those "nice guys" insult the girl and all stuff. That's a big difference :D And I hate it when on sites like 9gag boys complain they are single even tho they're a nice guy and girls only like bad boys. That's not true. You're just not a real nice guy...
    Something I could rant about for days lol

The dance is the best part about the skill ^^

I would have taken a screenshot from a differnet angle if it wasn't for Tempy's hair :joy: But Sophie just had to photobomb the engagement picture...

She looks great now. Elder Amy is like a dough. She grows bigger with every day :joy:

Thank you :) It's the first time I completed it! Yes, Kaden's slob celebration lol At least he farted outside :D But it would be soooo cool if there was a moodlet where sims smell something disgusting because another sim just farted in that room a few minutes ago :joy:

I almost decided to let Tempy wait until after his death but then I just called him over and everything was fine :)

I can't remember my first reaction on vines but I think my sim's reaction freaked me out :joy: Your sim wore a hazmat suit in the shower?

The devs did an awesome job on the mother! I love the colors :) It was only the beginning of the fight tho ^^ Maybe Kaden gets some more time to rumage for nudes lol

Have a nice Sunday :) It's Sunday, isn't it?

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

ALSO: @MaggieMarley starts her own Legacy-Bachelor Challenge and has a casting! You can find her thread here.

Just tagging along people I know would love to submit a sim: @Skeilah @VanPelt81 @doggers123 @pammiechick @Pinmat135 @kittymeow @MonaSolstraale

Maggie's founder is Vlad. So it's meant to be awesome :D
  • Options
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    I can wait, no worries. I'm positive there's plenty other stuff happening that'll be fun to read beforehand. :)

Oh good, glad she's not aggressive. Have you been able to coax the outdoor stray male any closer to catch him yet?

The only CD/DVDs I've bought in recent years has been Adam Lambert's 'albums' and a few movies for gifts. I like to have Adam's CD/DVDs in physical form just to have them for my collection. Plus, they come with extra pics and stuff inside the included booklet/cover. :)

I'm the same way. My physical age might be 58, but in my soul, I'm still a young adult. I refuse to think of myself as 'old.' I'm not! Just oldER. That ER is important. ;)
    I'm guessing she survived. You wouldn't just let her freeze to death. Even if you do think she'd deserve it for being so dumb. lol

He'll stop because the only reason he comes around is for Sophie. If you were able to play in Lophie's house once they move out, I bet he'd start stalking them. hehe Good thing you can't play other houses eh? ;)

Yup, just like people, everybody's computer is different even if the same brand, same specs, etc. They're still different, unique.

Wasn't that weird, just hilarious because of their body movements, the doofy laughs and such. :D Have you seen one of them running yet? o.O Now that's the stuff of nightmares. lol
    That's the one! Always made me jump and almost fall out of my chair. lol

Me tooooooo! Lotsa purple babies! lol I'll love any color though. I bet they'll be really cute. :)

Oh my dear, you're way off! :D I'm much naughtier than you. lol Not that it's a contest or anything. ;)

Pfft, and you call yourself naughty...NOT! Actually that's more cute than naughty anyway. I get what you're saying though. I rarely take pics of my Sims woo hooing, unless there's something else going on at the same time. For instance if a toddler/child walks in and sees them. o.O

Oh, yeah Damien. Opps! I get the ghosts mixed up too. Sorry. lol

So glad I don't have to deal with that stuff anymore. I had my share of bad boys and nice boys I was interested in, dated, and was interested in me. AND I had a stalker once who just wouldn't take no for an answer. He was a nice guy, but one of those that just because you're nice to him, he thinks you're interested romantically even though you're not. :/

I agree! However, I do like being able to see the 'secret' list of wares from the vendors too once you fully level the skill. So convenient since you never know what's going to be available on those tables. Lots of times all they had was those silly dolls or baskets when I needed machetes! lol

Dough? lol I like that! The glutton trait is so much fun eh? :D

HAHA! That would be awesome! :D

Yeah, he didn't wear the suit autonomously though, I made him wear it. He wore it a lot after he got it until I realized he wouldn't get infected by one of the spores floating around. hehe I was such a noob about it all because I purposely didn't watch any vids or read posts about the pack before I got it. I wanted it to be a surprise. :)

Yes they did! I love the Strangerville pack. The world is gorgeous too! One of my favorites along with Sulani and Selvadorada. <3

Yup, it's Sunday! Thanks for the tip about Maggie's challenge. Unfortunately I just read about it yesterday and now it's full! :( Oh well, maybe I can enter someone for the next Gen. I'll have fun at least reading along to see how everyone else does. Especially Calypso, Good Luck with her! :)

Hurry up Monday! :p
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale I saw your sim and recognized him immediately from the pics you shared here ^^

@Karababy52
    Oh yes, there's tons of stuff going on before the babies :D

We tried to catch him with the cage where you catch injured wild animals with... He is too smart to go in there. One day we'll find a way to get him to the vet :D

The last CD I bought was Freddie Mercury's Mr Bad Guy album because it's not available for download. I put the songs on my computer and I have no idea where I put the CD after that :D The plastic covering is probably already broken because I always broke that by accident... -.-

Someone told me that the feeling of being an adult will never set in. That' something that calmed my nerves. I thought I'm weird because I don't feel adult at all :D Messaging with you I can tell you you appear way younger than you are :) If you didn't say your a bit older then I would have thought you might be my age.

She is already an elder so it wouldn't be that bad anymore... Sounds cruel but I mean it like as a young adult it would be worse because no aspiration completed, no kids etc :D

I'll really need to take notes about how often he comes around now and how often he shows up - if at all - after Sophie moves out :D

Yes, I think I saw running infected :D Super weird :D And yes, nightmare fuel :joy:

I wish I could say the color - at the least the one of the first baby. Tempy is currently pregnant with the third baby :D:D But I already announced that there will be 3 ^^ At least that's the plan. Maybe there will be twins or triplets but that's very unlikely in my game...

If it was a contest you'd be second place after me :p

I'd say we're both not really naughty in game because we don't have the-mod-that-mustn't-be-named :D:D

Nah it's fine. It's even harder to recognize and remember sims in someone else's game. When I mix them up then it's no surprise you do, too. Damian and Nathan have way too similar hair... I didn't tihnk that through :D

Oh gosh that's horrible! In case of a stalker I wouldn't be nice anymore. Anything to show I'm not interested. May it even be disgust... It would be hard for them but some need to learn the hard way...

I didn't know about the secret list :o Oh man, Kaden missed out checking that...

She doesn't eat more but I guess what she eats has changed. I guess the others will go chubby soon, too :D But luckily Tempy and James are both active so I can let them jog the extra pounds off ^^ If it should bother me that is.

You tried to find out all by yourself? :o And here I am, checking Internet sites to get hints and solutions to certain stuff :joy:

I've never really lived in Strangerville. My sims, not me actually lol I prefer 50x50 lots and there is none in Strangerville :/ Really sad about that...

Thank you :) I'm quite proud about how Caly turned out to be ^^ I hope the in-game version will be just as weird as I made her character :D:D

Soon :p
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Huh, I wonder why that album isn't available to download. CD cases are so fragile. Too bad they don't make them stronger, but with everything being downloadable now, it's probably not worth it price wise for those who make them.

That old saying, you're as young as you feel is true. Also, the young at heart phrase, that's me! I've been told I don't look my age either, supposedly, which is nice I guess. I don't really care about that though, Hubby loves me no matter how I look. That's what matters. <3

Well that's true, yeah. But I still can't see you just letting her die. I could be wrong though. I've been wrong before. lol

No worries, we'll find out soon enough what color. You announced they'd have three? How did I miss that? I thought you gave a spoiler about that in Maggie's thread, but I guess not if you announced it. Opps! My observant skills are slipping. :'(

No way lady, I'm the Queen of naughty, just ask Hubby. :D

Exactly! Being naughty in a vanilla game is tough. I have some screenshots that look naughty, but they really aren't, it's just the angle I took them at. LOL

That's it! The hair! That's why I thought it was Nathan. lol Opps!

Well, in normal circumstances I'd most likely do the same. But this guy had mental disability issues. I did eventually tell him to cease & desist with his actions and even though I did it gently as possible, he still cried. I felt like a big meanie. o.O

Now at least you know for the next Sim trying to fulfill that aspiration. :)

The game automatically packs on pounds when they age up to elder. I hate that! Grrrr!

Yup, I did. But then I went looking for how to defeat her after he got eaten and died. o.O I didn't save though. Actually took me three times to beat her with my Hero and helpers. lol It was fun though. :)

I've had a few Sims living in Strangerville. Most of them on the trailer park lot, but one lived on the other lot in town with an empty house and one lives in the ritzy area up on the hill. I prefer small lots myself. Big lots stress me out. o.O

You're welcome! Crossing my fingers for the weird to shine through for you! <3
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    All their solo albums didn't sell very well. I guess the effort of doing it - they would have to improve the sound and all that - isn't worth the effort.

That's true! As long as your husband loves you - and all the people you like/love - everything else is less important :)

Spoiler: I didn't kill her :D

I think I even told you here in a spoiler :D At the time the bachelorette part was over I said I'll give them 3-4 babies ^^ Blame it on the quarantine. My brain is a bit weird lately and I blame it on being stuck at home :D

You're the naughty queen and I'm the evil queen :D

Those screenshots are the best tho :D Like when a sim looks like he touches the breast of another sim :joy:

Damian's hair is a bit curlier but else the hair look identical. I should have picked different styles :D

That makes it hard :/ I hope he found someone else soon.

There's still the second Jungle aspiration. Maybe a sim will get it and then I can look at the secret list ^^

It packs on pounds on the side of the hips but not on the belly or back. Most elder sims look like a flounder :joy: So awful!

Your hero got EATEN by the mother?! Or do you mean the animaiton where the sim is grabbed by the legs and smashed on the ground? Oh my gosh, I didn't know I put Tempy at risk to be killed! :o

I need space on my lot :D My current legacy lot is so packed already :D And I haven't placed the water slide yet... When I place it there's no room left lol And I already put all my collectibles downstairs :D

I reaaaaaally hope Caly turns out super weird :D Don't disappoint me, girl!

Also, finally it's Monday!

Chapter 4.3
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    I will do my best to make Caly turn out appropriately weird ;) Hope I do her justice!
    So nice to see Kevin again! Looks like he and Cam are getting on well. I can't wait to see them become a couple :)
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley I meant her acting in the game :D Like Veronica did in mine ^^ Just like you wrote her bio. I hope Caly is like this.
    Cam and Kevin get along really well :) They'll be a cute couple!
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    What a birthday! :o
    Cam looks so cool and she shows a lot more emotions than she did in all the sections together B)
    It even looks like she is well pleased with her future husband :love:

Poor Tempy has to hold a wedding without her father :bawling: ...
    .... but she doesn't seem to be knocked out of anything. She has defeated the Mother!!! :+1::smiley:
    I just hope James remembers wearing clothes for the wedding ...
    ….otherwise I would recommend a beach wedding, in swimwear, in Sulani :joy:
  • Options
    TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    This chapter... :'(
    Poor Kaden. He was such a good dad.

I agree with @MonaSolstraale ! A beach wedding would be a great idea.
  • Options
    @MonaSolstraale
    Haha, yes! Cam finally learned to express emotions. And she finds it easy to show them with Kevin :)

Well, that's the life of a legacy family. Elders don't stick around too long for grandchildren and this time it means, Kaden will miss the wedding :/

The mother was only defeated on second attempt tho. It was both times a super close call! And Paris was knocked out both times. The original plan was to use all my vampires as helpers but that wasn't available. Just imagine how epic this fight would have been! :o

I already played the wedding and James remembered to wear proper clothes ^^ Seems like someone didn't hide them this time :D

@TheYayToast
    In many legacies I've read so far a lot of deaths usually happened on birthdays, weddings or other parties. It's a thing in the game. A sarcastic joke from the devs maybe? ^^

Kaden was always so happy and did a lot for me. I miss him a lot. But I still have his ghost.

I already played the wedding and it couldn't be more different to a beach wedding :joy:
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Aha! I knew you couldn't let Amy die. :)

Okay, I'll steal your reason and blame it on quarantine too. :p

They really are! I have several exactly like that and even worse. o.O Or, better. :D Check out the clipping thread here on the forum. Lots of hilarious screenshots in there. Some of which you may recognize! :*

Oh yeah, that's right. I'll keep my fingers crossed one of your Sims gets the aspiration to see it! :)

Usually just the hips, but I've had some Sims that got big tummies/butts too. It looks so weird because usually their arms & legs drastically shrink too. Uhg, poor elders... :'(

They can be eaten, yes! Be careful of getting grabbed and smashed to the ground, it's possible they can die from that too. The Mother is a vicious witch with a b. >:)

I've never gotten that far in a Legacy, yet. But I can see how after so many Gens, you'd accumulate a lot of stuff and need a big lot.

Goooo Caly! Make your creator proud! <3

Current chapter comments:
    Poor Kaden, too bad he didn't get his wish. I guess really it would've been the only way to have 'fun' since any 'fun' with Amy would've most likely killed him. o.O But what a way to go eh? :D

Congratulations Tempy on beating the Mother! \o/ Had me scared there for a second seeing her lying there like that. But then I remembered, she couldn't have died since they haven't had any kids yet. lol Silly me. Love seeing her so happy after so sad and crying. Aww... *hugs her*

LOL Sims logic 101: Complain about stinky plates & trash, BUT don't clean it up yourself. Even if YOU were the one to create the stink. tsk, tsk, tsk James. Amy really does look like she's thinking, "What's this guy's problem?" lol

Yay! Lophie! So freakin' cute! <3

Aww, cheer up Barbarella, you will NEVER be forgotten. Your 'legacy' and fun antics will live on forever in this family. :)

Oh Kaden, what a bittersweet thing to say to Tempy, considering. :(

So glad Kevin & Cam are getting along so good now. :)

Well, hello there James! Looking good Mr. Handsome. Almost looks like he knows it and is posing for the camera. Thanks! Man, never noticed how big his feet are before now. lol

:( Goodbye Kaden, you'll be missed. For a little while... I hope you're a good ghost when you come back. Poor Cam though, losing Dad on her birthday. I couldn't help laughing over your comments when she took the selfie though. Perfect! Annnnd I almost choked on a drink of soda I'd just taken when reading Amy's comments. LOL Also, come on! Have some respect for the dead, give that room a floor and paint the walls already! Sheesh! :p

Ooo, Sophie being sassy to Grim! Atta girl! :)

I've never had my Sims garden and be in the gardener career before. Isn't that part time? Hopefully it is and won't be too time consuming for James. Be interesting to see how the teaching career goes for Tempy too. I haven't tried that one yet.

Aww, I think Kevin's been a good influence on Cam so far. He's helping her to soften up a bit and bring out her compassionate side. So sweet. I love these two together already. :)

hehe Gee, I wonder who that could've been that stole your clothes James? *ponders* Hmm...

Have a great rest of your night! :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52
    But to be fair, it wouldn't have made a huge difference. She was already blinking :#

There's a whole thread just for this bug? :D Awesome xD

There are still so many aspirations I need to do to get that one point for completing all aspirations... I'm not sure if I'll make it :/ I think it's like 25 aspirations left... Generation 5 is born so there are 5-6 generations left to complete them. 2 aspirations per spouse and 2 per heir makes 4 each generation. Hm :sweat_smile: But maybe I'll have another sim like Sophie stay in the house longer again.

Really? My sims always turn flat. Like Amy had a nice round butt but as an elder she was flat :D 404 butt not found :D

Oh wow, I did not know this! I risked Tempy's life! I thought the worst that could happen is that she lost or got infected :o

Well, the house is quite big and needs most of the space. Then there's the pool. James' greenhouse takes a lot of space, too. Then there's the microscope and telescope, the burned rocket ship (burned since generation 2 or so :joy: ) and the kids play stuff. I have a bit of space left in the back. Maybe I'll make a nicer backyard one day. And maybe I'll eventually finish the house :joy:
    With a long pause in between he might have a bit of fun with Amy. He never exercises anyway ^^ Still, he never even got close to being a tad chubby. Wow. All my sims get chubby after a while :D

But she cried. She cried so badly :D I think the hazmat suit helped her. ^^

The thing is they are not used to stinky plates in the kitchen as they always drag them to the table in the living room. This table is super glitched, I swear :joy: Amy seems to have a hidden Slob trait or she adapted it from Kaden :D

Barbarella is sad quite often lately. I wonder why. Maybe she misses home? Sixam ... But then again, a lot of my sims are sad latey o.O

Seems like I need to check his feet soon :D Will he be James Big Foot soon? :D The counterpart to Hulk Tiny Feet Florian? :D

Comapred to some of my ghosts - Nathan and especially Veronica - every ghost seems nice. None of them will be as harmless as Damian tho. I'll never forget the moment he had his first ghost appearance. And then immediately took a scented bath :joy:

Haha, sorry you almost choked :sweat_smile: I will try to remember to paint those walls soon. But just yesterday I forgot - once again - to upload Tempy to the gallery. All three kids are toddlers now. At the same time. Yes, I regret it. But I will be happy they're this close when it comes to the vote. By the way, all three are toddlers, I have screenshots for 8 chapters. This generation will be long :D

Nope it's a full-time job. But James is quite fast in the garden so it's fine. He gets home from work, does a bit in the garden and then spends time with the family. Tho I'm really happy to have Sophie around to care for the kids while the parents are at work. Oh and there's something else to care about ;)

Education is not bad. I don't like that you have to get that Debate skill again :D It's not a fun increasing skill so Tempy is tense most of the time... But her daily task is to grade school work which is pretty nice :)

Also, I will be able to give James the other aspiration soon ^^ YAY.

Kevin is indeed a perfect influence on Cam! She seems to finally be present around him. Not just a dead empty body :#

I wonder, too... Maybe he used it as an excuse to run around nakey all the time :joy:

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @MaggieMarley I meant her acting in the game :D Like Veronica did in mine ^^ Just like you wrote her bio. I hope Caly is like this.
    Cam and Kevin get along really well :) They'll be a cute couple!
    Oh that's what I meant. I hope that I write her so that her personality fits with what you write in her bio. She's an amazing sim. I just wrote the first chapter and I did my best to bring out her personality - I can already tell I'm going to enjoy playing with her. She's so funny.
    I think they suit probably better than Kevin and Tempy would have done anyway since Cam is a loner just like Kevin. I'm so glad that they get on. I know it's a but premature but I really hope you share pictures of their kids! And maybe upload them? :)
  • Options
    @Queenarella
    Well, I guess that's true. But, you'd always know in your heart you let her die like that instead of just old age as normal for every other Sim in your Legacy...so far. ;)

For clipping? Yeah, but most of the time it's not a bug. Some of it is though. That thread is for fun screenshots of clipping, meant to be funny I think. Anyway, Sims have been clipping into stuff since release. Most of the time it seems like by design to keep Sims from getting stuck. I read that in TS3, Sims got stuck a lot. True?

Sims are limited to doing 2 aspirations each in Legacies? I didn't know that. Well that's a bummer.

Some go flat, maybe most for other Simmers, mine didn't though. But I haven't played very many elders. I usually play with aging off unless it's a challenge where that's not allowed.

Yep, fighting the Mother is risky, or can be if you don't know what you're doing. lol There's no danger of being infected though as long as they wear the Hazmat suit or inoculate themselves before fighting the Mother.

I love your legacy house, it's beautiful! Oh yeah, forgot about the burned rocket. lol The Brennans have a lot of stuff eh? ;)
    Kaden's been a very special Sim altogether. :) Once my Sims reach elder, I usually don't let them woo hoo unless they've completed the Body Builder aspiration. For some reason, if they've done that, they won't die from woo hoo no matter how many times they do it. At least that's been my experience. :)

That table, man, I would've gotten rid of it a long time ago. lol It is kinda funny though in an ironic way. James Turner had a set of dirty dishes on a coffee table that he refused to clean up all through one of his Bigwallet Legacy Gens. He was actually sad when a maid did clean them up. So funny! :D

Aww, I'd sooner think it was because of all her children dying now, making her sad and maybe all the other family members too? Even if they've never met them, Sims still seem to mourn for family members sometimes.

HAHA Bigfoot James, I like it! :D

lol I remember that with Damien.

Yay for toddlers and long generations! \o/ Can't wait to see the little buggers, I bet they're adorable. :)

Something else to care about? o.O You're such a tease! lol

Do you have the Fitness SP? If so, have her listen to music with the earbuds while she's skilling for Debate. That'll keep her fun up! ;)

Woo Hoo! Body Builder James. Man, he's going to look like a beast! Or a hunky monkey as pammiechick said. ehehe
  • Options
    @MaggieMarley Don't worry, you brought out her character perfectly ^^
    I will upload pics to the family tree but I can show them here, too :) Cam and Kevin are a match made in heaven ^^

And once again I forgot to upload Tempy -.- Tomorrow, I promise :D

And I'll upload the Straud babies when there are babies and when they are young adults.

@Karababy52
    So far ;):D I could get 1 score point for having 10 different ghosts... But the many deaths are so hard to get imo. Ok, freezing and overexhaustion would be easy, fugu maybe, too. But the rest... And killing legacy memebers feels soooo wrong.

Yes, in ts3 a sim suddenly was stuck in the stairs or other weird places and I had no idea how to reset them :joy:

No I just don't let them do more :D Most of the time it's not a thing anyway because of how long it takes to complete an aspiration. Like Kaden was an close to being an elder and I guess he wouldn't have completed a third one...

I can't play with aging off. It feels weird :D Life goes on and it means you get old and die. I need that in my game for whatever reason.

What's inoculate?

From all the houses I've built for this challenge this one is my favorite :) And I'll keep it for a while now. No new house soon :D Oh yes, the lot is crammed lol
    Kaden was some kind of silent company. I'm so mean I only let my sims woohoo for date goals or for baby making :joy: So elders are usually safe ^^

I think if I delete the table and replaced it with another one - it would look empty without the table - then it would happen again. I hired a maid 3 times now. All 3 times he - Wade Joseph - only cleaned half the house, said he's done and leaves. And the table is still stacked with dirty dishes... -.- Maids seem to be buggy, too.

James always wants to run down to the crypt - it's locked tho - to mourn sims he's never met :D I hate that. It doesn't make sense at all...

There's a chapter where Bigfoot and Tiny Feet meet :D

Little update: screenshots for 10 chapters and gen 5 only started childhood :D Might be the longest generation ever. Also, because I might try to finish their aspirations in their teenagehoods :p No matter if they're the heir/ess or not. At least it's possible for 2 of the 3 aspirations.

You'll love the extra care thingy :D

I have all packs. B) Oh that's a good idea. I think Sophie has earbuds and she can borrow her them... I wouldn't borrow in-ear ear buds tho... Never. Gross.

It's his adult birthday soon and he only needs 2 more skill levels for his first aspiration. I make him play with the cowplant all the time and analyze plants and all that to raise it faster. I hope my plan works out ^^ And then we'll have him around for a looong time :)