Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style (Cycle 4) - Final Assignment scores are up. Miss Sophisticated 2020 announced!

Comments

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    edited April 2020
    Final : Madison Lothario
    S2E5gHA.jpg

I just wanted to thank the judges, and @Jendowoz0612 for putting this comp on :) i really had fun and learnt a lot of new things so thankyou.

i kinda used the final to experiment with more things and be a bit more daring i guess than i have been, its probs the most enjoyable yet stressful thing i've done in a while xD

putting the top together felt like it took forever :') so props to everyone who just flawlessly creates new clothes
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited April 2020
    Wowsers, @Rainesims you really went all out! Fantastic shot and well done. You have come such a long way. :)<3

@Jendowoz0612 thankyou. I know it kinda veered into more of a carnival look really, but idk, i wanted to try new things and show things that you and everyone here has taught me, as like a celebration i guess. i know its cheesy but this comp is one of the best things i've done in a while xD i feel like i've taken a really fun online class or something :') ahah

QWO48ni.jpg

Okay, ladies, only a few days left to put the finale in, and only waiting on Karima's now. so please have it in on time so the judges have the opportunity to look at them all carefully. <3

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @xjojox @Spudders_86 @Melusine377 @aussiekarima

edited April 2020
    Rainesims wrote: »
    @Jendowoz0612 thankyou. I know it kinda veered into more of a carnival look really, but idk, i wanted to try new things and show things that you and everyone here has taught me, as like a celebration i guess. i know its cheesy but this comp is one of the best things i've done in a while xD i feel like i've taken a really fun online class or something :') ahah

Well you have sort of taken on a tutorial online haven't you, that is the main reason we put on these comps, so you can achieve some experience and fun. @Rainesims <3

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Finale - Feather Couture ~
    Feathers.jpg
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

@aussiekarima

Ooh wow, it was worth waiting for, Karima. Nice shot.

edited April 2020
    Well ladies the judges have been informed and judging is underway for the winners and the top 3 for the finale. <3

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @Spudders_86 @Melusine377 @xJojox @aussiekarima
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

~ Good luck everyone, not that any of you need it, your Sims look amazing & they are all so creative, I love them all! Well done ladies!♥ <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

the suspense is killing me :')

and as aussie said, its not needed, but good luck! I've really enjoyed seeing everyones pieces so much, and i hope i can produce something half as good as what i've seen thru this comp <3

this was an awesome comp jen and thankyou @Jendowoz0612 @JennaCatz & @deviouslyvivid for all your judging and stuff <3<3
    QWO48ni.jpg

edited April 2020
    Okay ladies, scores are up for the finale and the overall winner for Sophisticated Style 2020. The scores were quite varied for this final round, because the judges felt that some of you didn't quite understand the "Haute Couture" style of fashion but you all put a huge amount of effort in and that is how we judged you for the finale.

I would like to thank you all for your enthusiastic participation and sticking with me throughout this competition and a special thanks to @deviouslyvivid and @JennaCatz for their judging and attentive scoring.

The final top three are displayed along with the overall winner and Miss Sophisticated 2020. I will have banners done for both the top 3 in the finale and the overall winner soon if you would like to keep them in your siggy.

**Please let me know once you have seen the scores, and, thank you all again.**

@MyFavoritedesign @Rainesims @abelhinha35 @Spudders_86 @Melusine377 @xJojox @aussiekarima

• Melusine377Melusine377 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Congratulations top 3 and winner!! I knew my last entry wasn't to brief but also knew I wasn't in top running so just had fun with it!! Thank you @Jendowoz0612 for hosting, I've had so much fun! And thank you judges for your work. Its been a pleasure! Xxxx well done everyone!!!
    kMRXphO.gif
    ...and that is all that matters, @Melusine377 If you don't have fun, then there is no point in entering these comps, it is all about having fun not winning or losing, just enjoying the process and you have come such a long way since we started with Sims and their Pets, so you have developed some terrific skills along the way. The more you enter the better you get at it, you should have seen my first few LOL. ;)

am i reading this right or am i imagining it. im shook. i keep going back and looking and expecting it to change :o thankyou so much judges i honestly never expected to score so high especially considering my other scores throughout the comp :o i'm in utter disbelief but thankyou!!!! <3<3

congrats to everyone !! :3 and thankyou yet again judges and @Jendowoz0612
    QWO48ni.jpg

You are very welcome, @Rainesims it shows how far you have come and the more contests you enter the more skills you will gain, my friend. :)<3

• xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    My first contest back :) Happy with result. Thanks judges ... you have been really great this season and very fair.
    Congratulations to all of my peers also on an outstanding effort and beautiful models!
    That finale, I totally knew that entry would win. It was hands down the best so well done the winner for that.
  • Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
    Congratulations everyone.
    This competition has been so much fun. Thank you @Jendowoz0612 for putting it together and creating amazing rounds.
    Rqtv8vw.gif
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Congratulation to all winners and placers <3 Well done everyone. <3
  • MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Congrats to the winners! Thank you Judges, @Jendowoz0612 , @JennaCatz & @deviouslyvivid <3<3<3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    ~ Wow, that was close, thank you Judges for your Time & effort over the course of this Comp ♥ <3@Jendowoz0612, @JennaCatz & @deviouslyvivid
    ~ Congratulations to the Winner, well deserved, ;) & the placers, & also the over all winner (which did not surprise me, lovely work!) ♥ <3
    ~ Sorry if I got the brief wrong I did look it up through Google & they showed a few of the models had their faces painted to match the outfit, with the colours picked up in lips & eye shadow colours & some had very elaborate continuation of the feathers & paper designs copied on their faces, my fault for not making sure the were Couture, it is all good & I loved this comp (once I got past my PC/monitor problems!) & I had fun with it! Thank you! <3
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

~ Wow, that was close, thank you Judges for your Time & effort over the course of this Comp ♥ <3@Jendowoz0612, @JennaCatz & @deviouslyvivid
    ~ Congratulations to the Winner, well deserved, ;) & the placers, & also the over all winner (which did not surprise me, lovely work!) ♥ <3
    ~ Sorry if I got the brief wrong I did look it up through Google & they showed a few of the models had their faces painted to match the outfit, with the colours picked up in lips & eye shadow colours & some had very elaborate continuation of the feathers & paper designs copied on their faces, my fault for not making sure the were Couture, it is all good & I loved this comp (once I got past my PC/monitor problems!) & I had fun with it! Thank you! <3

for the record i know i wasnt a judge or anything but i did think your final entry was gorgeous <3 all your entries were tbf @aussiekarima
    QWO48ni.jpg

Here are your certificates, ladies for first, second and third place for Miss Sophisticated 2020 - Cycle 4. Do with them what you would like to.
    kCXlUGI.png

R8XWbvh.png

mTQX7CF.png

@xJojox @MyFavoritedesign @abelhinha35

• MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited April 2020
    Thank you for the certificate @Jendowoz0612 <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
    You are very welcome, @MyFavoritedesign you totally earned that.