Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Y0sk5fp.png
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    LucidLenny wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    So Lenny, you still gonna kill Zinnia if Nerd is actually mafia? 😂

Yes. Chances of them being townie aren't high either. Why. You want me to kill Nush? Poor, innocent sweet Nush? Who has done nothing wrong?

I could shoot Bella or Sophia... but that risks killing a med. Which are the hardest to confirm.

Oh go ahead, if your trigger finger is so itchy. But you'd be wasting a chance to kill a mafia.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Lenny, if Nush confirms jester, maybe you can kill Bella tonight. (this is assuming that she is the framer, and if Nerd and Zinnia/City are the other mafia). Or you can also target Zinnia too but just that the kill won't go thru if she's SK or Godfather.

You know what, I leave it up to you. You just have to see what Nerd flips as first, I guess. But I have a feeling that Nerd is not the SK.

What do you think Nerd is, then? Cuz she isn't the jester.

my gut feeling is;
    nerd is the framer
    city is the sk
    zinnia and maybe bella is godfather/ mafioso

nas jailed city, coffee healed him negating citys kill.
    nerd targeted him to frame him, many people sus'd nascar yesterday despite him rc'ing, so framing him might have worked well to make him look like a liar if anyone such as me or mouse wanted to check his legitamacy.

that leaves zinnia with the other roles. and zinnia was rb so i think she has a killing role.

If City were the serial killer, Nascar would be dead because she was jailed last night.

But the Doctor protected him...
    Hmm, so since there was one attack, and I feel like you're mafia, then I think City is mafia and Zinnia is SK....

Abort mission, Lenny. 😂 😂

I BRO I CAN'T KEEP CHANGING I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN

So DeKay thinks Lenny is mafia but is telling them abort mission? whut.

Pretty sure Dekay knows I'm vig-

I looked and didn't see that role anywhere in the role descriptions. So is vigilante mafia?

It’s under random town
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    Lala, I know you claimed exe, but as much as I would love to take ur word for it I cannot trust people by words alone. ;o; I will continue to act like you are exe, but claims are not enough to prove you are exe. Especially with Bella not claiming their role, and only saying their role is "non-targetting" which includes Medium, jester and exe. I think she might be lying tho.

But you take other's words :(

And there are others who don't say anything and you take their word :(

Like you take Sophia's word for example. I don't doubt Sophia, I'm just using that as example.

I don't actually believe as much as I did Sophia anymore. As Bella, you and her occupy the same claim spaces. and imo I don't really trust mediums very much... They're hard to prove. Unless there is a retributionist who can bring back the dead or there's some secret code word used that the medium can say to a certain person and that person verifies the code-word.

Sophia is easy to believe because of her early claim. But there's not a lot of evidence protecting her.

Only TI roles can really confirm her now.

Bella did not claim.

Bella is loathe to lie, and all she said is she did not have a night action. Pretty sure she's not SK. Probably one of the mafia who didn't do anything...godfather perhaps if framer framed and mafioso would have attempted the actual kill.

Bella is a good girl with a big heart, and it pains her to be mafia. But I think she is.

Maybe Bella is SK and don't submit a kill. LOL.

And Nerd, City and Zinnia are mafia.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    And is vigilante a synonym for something in the role descriptions?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    And is vigilante a synonym for something in the role descriptions?

no, vigilante is a role on its own under random town
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    Lenny, if Nush confirms jester, maybe you can kill Bella tonight. (this is assuming that she is the framer, and if Nerd and Zinnia/City are the other mafia). Or you can also target Zinnia too but just that the kill won't go thru if she's SK or Godfather.

You know what, I leave it up to you. You just have to see what Nerd flips as first, I guess. But I have a feeling that Nerd is not the SK.

What do you think Nerd is, then? Cuz she isn't the jester.

my gut feeling is;
    nerd is the framer
    city is the sk
    zinnia and maybe bella is godfather/ mafioso

nas jailed city, coffee healed him negating citys kill.
    nerd targeted him to frame him, many people sus'd nascar yesterday despite him rc'ing, so framing him might have worked well to make him look like a liar if anyone such as me or mouse wanted to check his legitamacy.

that leaves zinnia with the other roles. and zinnia was rb so i think she has a killing role.

If City were the serial killer, Nascar would be dead because she was jailed last night.

But the Doctor protected him...
    Hmm, so since there was one attack, and I feel like you're mafia, then I think City is mafia and Zinnia is SK....

Abort mission, Lenny. 😂 😂

I BRO I CAN'T KEEP CHANGING I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN

So DeKay thinks Lenny is mafia but is telling them abort mission? whut.

Pretty sure Dekay knows I'm vig-

I looked and didn't see that role anywhere in the role descriptions. So is vigilante mafia?

Vigilante is under town killing role. They work for town.

Okay, Lenny just go with killing Zinnia. My bad. 😂
    832XG3D.gif
    ohhhhhh. never mind. I had to open the spoiler to see it. sry.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Hey can we get anothe recap anytime before night phase? My mind has stopped trying to piece this all together.
    Y0sk5fp.png

LOL, poor Lenny with a spam block. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Holy cow! I cannot be night killed.

Maybe someone tried to kill me? If so it would have probably been Bella or Zinnia.

Hmmmmm. Especially if they are in cahoots.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Hey can we get anothe recap anytime before night phase? My mind has stopped trying to piece this all together.

Nush is jester, City/Nerd/Zinnia probably bad, Lala is exec, Lenny is a vigilante. Bella is unknown.
    832XG3D.gif

Maybe someone tried to kill me? If so it would have probably been Bella or Zinnia.

Zinnia was roleblocked anyways.
    832XG3D.gif
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member

Nush is jester, City/Nerd/Zinnia probably bad, Lala is exec, Lenny is a vigilante. Bella is unknown.

Bella is evil.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    i feel like zinnia is gf
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU

Bella is evil.

Bella is a baddie baddie. I could feel it from her one post on day 1. 😂😂
    832XG3D.gif
  • LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member

You would've known if you were attacked :') u get a message.

Yes. Poor me with a spam block. Also my lamp is flickering-
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3
    i feel like zinnia is gf

We'll know if Nerd is SK and Zinnia doesn't die tonight.
    832XG3D.gif
    remember that she'll show as inno when targeted by sheriff so claiming a town role is easy for her.
    "Godfather
    1. You can force the Mafioso to attack your target. If there is no Mafioso, or they are roleblocked, you will attack the target.
    2. If you are roleblocked and the Mafioso does not pick an action, or vise versa, no one will be attacked."

Mafios
    1. You will attack the Godfather's target if you are not roleblocked and they submit a target.
    2. If the Godfather is roleblocked, or they don't submit a target, you will attack your target.

maybe the mafioso was someone who hasnt been so active like bella so zinnia will have set a target. been rb'd so no kills .

maybe its just a theory
    QWO48ni.jpg

but like you said we'll see :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Lala, I know you claimed exe, but as much as I would love to take ur word for it I cannot trust people by words alone. ;o; I will continue to act like you are exe, but claims are not enough to prove you are exe. Especially with Bella not claiming their role, and only saying their role is "non-targetting" which includes Medium, jester and exe. I think she might be lying tho.

But you take other's words :(

And there are others who don't say anything and you take their word :(

Like you take Sophia's word for example. I don't doubt Sophia, I'm just using that as example.

I don't actually believe as much as I did Sophia anymore. As Bella, you and her occupy the same claim spaces. and imo I don't really trust mediums very much... They're hard to prove. Unless there is a retributionist who can bring back the dead or there's some secret code word used that the medium can say to a certain person and that person verifies the code-word.

Sophia is easy to believe because of her early claim. But there's not a lot of evidence protecting her.

Only TI roles can really confirm her now.

Bella did not claim.

Bella is loathe to lie, and all she said is she did not have a night action. Pretty sure she's not SK. Probably one of the mafia who didn't do anything...godfather perhaps if framer framed and mafioso would have attempted the actual kill.

Bella is a good girl with a big heart, and it pains her to be mafia. But I think she is.

Maybe Bella is SK and don't submit a kill. LOL.

And Nerd, City and Zinnia are mafia.

Okay, still reading back but Lala is right--I have such a big heart and I hate killing people :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    less than half an hour to go. Vote count?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    less than half an hour to go. Vote count?

Nerd is set to get lynched
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    remember that she'll show as inno when targeted by sheriff so claiming a town role is easy for her.
    "Godfather
    1. You can force the Mafioso to attack your target. If there is no Mafioso, or they are roleblocked, you will attack the target.
    2. If you are roleblocked and the Mafioso does not pick an action, or vise versa, no one will be attacked."

Mafios
    1. You will attack the Godfather's target if you are not roleblocked and they submit a target.
    2. If the Godfather is roleblocked, or they don't submit a target, you will attack your target.

maybe the mafioso was someone who hasnt been so active like bella so zinnia will have set a target. been rb'd so no kills .

maybe its just a theory

Possibly but I think the mafioso was also blocked, so like either City or Nerd.

If Nerd wasn't lying about targeting Nascar, it means that City is the framer.
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hi guys, sorry I haven't popped in yet. My professor emailed me on Monday and said "hey, by the way...could you write this research paper...?" so I've been trying to write a full paper from scratch since it's due on Friday :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I digress--I have a class hangout in 20 minutes but I'm going to read up on what I've missed until then.

Who did you target last night?

No one.

Bella we know you are naughty this game <3.

It's not your fault, but we will need to lynch you.

I'm sorry I've been busier than I thought I would be <3

Bella wanted to play, Bella wanted to have fun, if you have to lynch Bella, Bella will understand :cry:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!