Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    This is so exciting I can't focus on anything else today. I hope this setup gets run a lot from here on out!

I agree I’ve been checking this like every 5 minutes usually less

😝 Literally me.

literally me, while playing TOS
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Oh and I was saying that I don’t think she’d lie about not having a targeting roll and it’s kore likely that she didn’t realize the role she was saying she is. She was still reading back and she hadn’t been active the whole time

So did she claim jester or not? Or how did you come up with the idea that she must be?

No she didn’t claim that but she said she had a roll that doesn’t target people. The only roles like that are jester, medium, and exec and exec and medium have been claimed
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Someone could be lying though
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    You mean you're playing toss now as well as this? 😄
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Dang autocorrect

xicwqMCm.jpg

yep.
    Someone could be lying though

Someone's absolutely lying.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

yep.

How has your brain not exploded? Lol.

yep.

How has your brain not exploded? Lol.

idk.
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    I’m checking this thread like every 2 minutes. And I literally panic every time I forget to check for more than 20 mins :joy:
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I’m checking this thread like every 2 minutes. And I literally panic every time I forget to check for more than 20 mins :joy:

im literally refreshing multiple times per minute LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    so @Nushnushganay did you ever answer who you targeted ?
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Idontrcall wrote: »
    I just read it, thanks Nascar.

I can't remember all these roles, Rosehorse, kudos to you for keeping up with this!

Nush, why don't you confess to everyone else in the town today? You could be working with mafia buddies saying, "jail me and I'll make a confession!" so that Nascar jails you and mafia knows which mafia killer to send out for the kill tonight (not you since you are in jail -- and therefore their kill has a higher chance to go through).

Can you explain the bolded part? How does that work? How would my being in jail let mafia know which mafia killer to send out for a nk? I mean how would me being in jail mean their kill has a higher chance to go through?

If you are mafia.

You can only be mafia, SK, or jester.

If you are a town role, you should claim so we know someone else is likely not telling the truth.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    I have no buddies. Maybe I should make a full confession in broad daylight but that might make it harder for town. Nascar, feel free to advise.

If you have no buddies, then according to my list that makes you the Jester. Which makes sense. But I know for a fact you are perfectly fine lying in this game so you could still be part of the mafia. Of course, we still don’t know what you will say to NASCAR, but right now you are really giving me the jester feel

Or sk/mafia trying to give jester feels.

Nascar should kill whoever he jails if it is someone who has not claimed as town.

Can jester kill if he is executed or only lynched?

Hi guys, sorry I haven't popped in yet. My professor emailed me on Monday and said "hey, by the way...could you write this research paper...?" so I've been trying to write a full paper from scratch since it's due on Friday :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I digress--I have a class hangout in 20 minutes but I'm going to read up on what I've missed until then.

Who did you target last night?

No one.

Bella we know you are naughty this game <3.

It's not your fault, but we will need to lynch you.
    I have no buddies. Maybe I should make a full confession in broad daylight but that might make it harder for town. Nascar, feel free to advise.

If you have no buddies, then according to my list that makes you the Jester. Which makes sense. But I know for a fact you are perfectly fine lying in this game so you could still be part of the mafia. Of course, we still don’t know what you will say to NASCAR, but right now you are really giving me the jester feel

Nascar should kill whoever he jails if it is someone who has not claimed as town.

Only if lynched.

xicwqMCm.jpg

only if lynched
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Guys don’t vote City. I have a list of every possible thing everybody can be and the only person on the mafia/3rd party list to kill is Nerd because the only possible people she can be are SK and Mafioso. Everyone else has a chance to be someone in town or the jester

I agree. Don't vote City cuz she still could be a Jester. Nascar can execute her tonight.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Guys don’t vote City. I have a list of every possible thing everybody can be and the only person on the mafia/3rd party list to kill is Nerd because the only possible people she can be are SK and Mafioso. Everyone else has a chance to be someone in town or the jester

I agree. Don't vote City cuz she still could be a Jester. Nascar can execute her tonight.

oh yay you're back :')
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    LucidLenny wrote: »
    I stand by my nerd vote. Nerd claimed to have visited whoever the Doc visited right? Yea guys. Vote Nerd. >:O Smart people should not be allowed to live.
    Also Lenny, you said you will shoot Bella tonight. Does that make you the vigilante? And I suggest against this because we still haven’t heard from Bella really

The act of not outright stating my role, but saying something that would only make sense if I was a specific role is called soft-claiming. ;)

I have to disagree with you, as I made a list of every single person's claim and all the town roles slots have been filled out. There are 6 evil roles, and 6 people remaining that haven't claimed at all. I am giving the chance for Bella to defend herself though, but because all the townie slots have been claimed already I don't think I'll listen unless it's something good. No offense Bella ;;;;

Do you have another suggestion of who I can kill? I'd rather avoid attacking SKs, Exes or GFs due to their high defense. So if you have a good feeling about who is the Mafiaoso or the Jest I can switch to them.

Why don't you want to shoot Nush first?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

I voted city cause Nerd might be a jester and I didn’t wanna risk it. XD
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!

Have you read everything yet?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    LucidLenny wrote: »
    I stand by my nerd vote. Nerd claimed to have visited whoever the Doc visited right? Yea guys. Vote Nerd. >:O Smart people should not be allowed to live.
    Also Lenny, you said you will shoot Bella tonight. Does that make you the vigilante? And I suggest against this because we still haven’t heard from Bella really

The act of not outright stating my role, but saying something that would only make sense if I was a specific role is called soft-claiming. ;)

I have to disagree with you, as I made a list of every single person's claim and all the town roles slots have been filled out. There are 6 evil roles, and 6 people remaining that haven't claimed at all. I am giving the chance for Bella to defend herself though, but because all the townie slots have been claimed already I don't think I'll listen unless it's something good. No offense Bella ;;;;

Do you have another suggestion of who I can kill? I'd rather avoid attacking SKs, Exes or GFs due to their high defense. So if you have a good feeling about who is the Mafiaoso or the Jest I can switch to them.

Why don't you want to shoot Nush first?

i can change off of nush if you want me to.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member

This reminds me of the good old days when I used to be this absorbed in TS4 itself ☺️ *sighs
    Hi guys, sorry I haven't popped in yet. My professor emailed me on Monday and said "hey, by the way...could you write this research paper...?" so I've been trying to write a full paper from scratch since it's due on Friday :sweat_smile:

Anyways, I digress--I have a class hangout in 20 minutes but I'm going to read up on what I've missed until then.

Who did you target last night?

No one.

Do you have a roll that doesn’t target at night?

Correct.

Ok so that means that you are jester or Sophia or Lala are lying

Lala does not fake claim. Lala might bend the truth, but she has standards.

Well, I have fake claimed but only ridiculous fakeclaims like Werewolf Supersaint Gunslinger when there's no hope and it's in the final hours.

Lala is Idontrcall. She often speaks in third person, lol.