Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    My fav is still STANDING!!! Whaaaa????

Joey sure didn't take the fall well. Poor dude.

I think having Vlad as a father in law would be sooooo hilarious!!!

Okay, I'll stop gushing about Kevin now...and cross my fingers until tomorrow!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    Amazing pictures <3
    Tempus duckface is insanely funny :joy:
    Joey's shattered face almost made my heart crack :heartbreak::bawling:
    Now it's the grand finale B)

NB: Vampires can do yoga ... my vampire can ;)
    2fPLKfXl.png
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @DCJ504
    I've never seen a sim look so sad! It broke my heart :heartbreak:

@MaggieMarley
    Haha, it's ok to cheer your boy ^^

Vlad is our stalker and now he has a reason to stalk us :D

Don't be nervous. If Kevin loses against James then he'll end up with Cam. And I still think the two would make the perfect couple ;)

@pammiechick
    We're all surprised Kevin is still here :sweat_smile: The good thing to say now is: He'll end up with a Brennan girl anyway. If it's not Tempy then it'll be Cam. They would be the perfect couple, I tell ya :D

It seemed he knew what would happen. He looked so sad. Poor Joey :/

Vlad is already our stalker. I don't think much would change :D:D

@MonaSolstraale Thank you <3
    The blow a kiss animation is ridiculous in general :D All these duckfaces lol

Only almost? My heart shattered like a vase thrown against the wall... His eyes! Did you see those sad eyes? :bawling:

I'd say it'll be published in less than 24 hours :D It depends on when I get up tomorrow :p

Hm, why couldn't Kevin join the yoga session? So weird...
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Aw, Joey! I thought of sure he would win. Boogers.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @MaggieMarley
    If Kevin loses against James then he'll end up with Cam. And I still think the two would make the perfect couple ;)
    Haha you saying that gives me the feeling that he probably lost ;) But as you already know I do agree that Kevin and Cam would be great together.

By the way, do you think you could please upload whichever of Cam or Tempy that Kevin ends up with to the gallery at some point? I want to marry them in my game :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella
    Not always. Just don't let them go to class automatically when living in the dorms, send them early yourself. I had mine finish up any homework not done yet, read skill books, chat on the phone, paint or have a snack of harvestables, etc. while they waited. Of course, this is with no autonomy. With their own autonomy, they like to wander away to get drinks and other useless tasks. I love micromanaging my Sims. :)

Ah, yeah, I can see how that would be handy for a house full of Sims. Controlling more than 4 Sims tops stresses me out. Too much work. o.O The only time I've ever had a full house in Sims was with challenges where I don't have control over all of them, just my main Sim.

Oh pfft, you don't abuse them. You just have a fun twisted sense of humor that makes it seem like you do. ;)
    Yes! I agree! They did fix that at one time for the 'Surprise! We're pregnant!' announcement reaction. But it's borked again. *sigh*

LOL An older, mature woman stalking a younger man kind of cougar, not the animal. :D

I believe it! lol Not me, I dislike confrontations. I'll stand up for myself or family though if I feel it's needed. But in a situation like that, they wouldn't be worth giving that much attention.

But, but that's what makes him so much fun to play! >:) Plus, he's SO freakin' handsome IMO. He's always been a bit of a rake though. Don was supposed to marry my Sim in TS2 in this one save. They got as far as the alter and then he ran away to cower under a table. She forgave him and they tried again. The next time, there was a line of other female Sims he'd had dalliances with all taking turns slapping him in the face as he stood next to his bride to be. LOL

She gave him one last chance after that (three times and you're out Buddy), but he blew that too. Her sister caught him making out with some bimbo on a couch in the reception hall after the Bride had sent her to find him when he didn't show up for the ceremony. The sister of course ran off to tattle on him and that was the end of them as a couple. He left with the Bimbo on his arm laughing her blond Barbie head off. o.O The drama was absolutely delicious! ;)

GAH! I change my mind, you ARE evil! At least in the way you get such joy out of the cliff hanger torture, teasing hints like that. Just kidding of course. I love surprises as I've said a few times already. We'll just have to see what happens tomorrow. Boy that came up fast! o.O I hope James wins, he loves Tempy so much, you can see it! But Kevin deserves some joy and happiness in his life after what he's been through. So I'll be happy either way. More so if James actually wins, of course, that's a given. :)

Oh cool! Sounds like a great story to read! Haven't had time yet, but I'll definitely check it out! :)
    I have another friend that lives in LA who is the same way about romance so I'm used to it. Everybody's different, and that's a good thing! :)

Stories written with humor are some of my favorite to read! If there's romance, all the better! Of course, all the stories I read have some kind of romance, even yours! Of course. :p

I have seen pics of the fish death, but have never experienced it in my game yet. It looks similar to how TS2 Sims would sometimes fall asleep while eating at the table and fall forward, "SPLAT" right into their food. hehe I miss that animation! I need to find an excuse to experience that now in my game. lol

That makes perfect sense! :)

Current Chapter comments:
    That townie was such a creeper, you KNOW she stayed to gawk at James in just a towel. lol Be gone Lady! (can't really blame her though)

I have not one iota of a problem with the rose ceremony being held with the guys in their swimsuits. Lots of eye candy in that line-up. Whew!

Well, this is it, down to the last two bachelors! I'm SO happy that James got this far. I already mentioned how I feel about this in a spoiler above. So bring it on! Go James, get the girl and be happy in your love! OR Go Kevin, so glad you finally get a chance for some happiness in your life. You deserve it. But, but GO JAMES! Psst, BTW, Tempy was SO drooling over James. She was looking in his direction! ;)

However, I feel so bad for Joey! OMG, the look on his face just broke my heart. I hope that doesn't happen to James too. So much, but yeah. He'll be missed @Irishsong Joey/Paul is such a cutie and with his romantic heart, I'm sure he'll have no problem finding someone else to love too. After his heart heals of course. *Hugs*

Holy Simoly look at all dem spoilers! Opps!

Sorry my comments on this chapter are so short this time, our lights keep blinking, we've got strong winds tonight. I hope we don't lose power. o.O Anyway, have a wonderful rest of your evening, I'm so excited for what tomorrow brings! <3
    @Irishsong Joey made it really far tho!

@MaggieMarley Do you really think I'd spoiler you like that? :p

I can upload both of them :) Some changes have occured tho, like Tempy is pregnant rn :D I already played the first 4 chapters lol But I'll upload them anyway. But maybe... After I announced the changes. At least what happened to Cam so it stays a little surprise :) I already thought about uploading them but I keep forgetting it :D

@Karababy52
    The last time I played my sim went to the building one hour early and I made him wait outside. He was still too late -.- But that was before all the patch fixes for DU came ^^

I play with 8 sims in one house quite often actually. It can be a bit busy but I always miss the "messy" times when most of the sims move out and there are only like 3 or 4 sims left :D

Haha, ok then ^^ I treat my sims like what they are: pixels lol

It was fixed? :o I didn't notice that at all... I played ahead already and Tempy is pregnant. Her spouse made the face... I took screenshots to rant about it in that chapter :joy:

Sims could run away from the wedding in ts2? :o That iteration was the best lol Maybe I'll just go ahead and buy the version that used to be for free ^^ Drama on fleek :joy: Wow, I just realized my play style back in ts2 was innocent comapred to this lol But I did kill off sims to get a huge lot full of tombs :#

I love to write teasers but I hate to read teasers. It's ok for online stories where I know I have to wait until a certain day and then I can read it again. But it's unbearable in books. Books where the following book hasn't been written yet. Makes me nervous and furious and all :D

Haha, even my story has romance lol It's a bachelor/ette challenge (partially) and it has romance :D:D

The fugu death is so funny :D It sounds mean but I laughed so hard. It takes many tries until it happens tho...
    She complained that he got first even tho she came in after he already talked to the masseur about the massage :D

I couldn't resist lol Sims in trunks are yummy lol

I'm seriously excited for all your reactions to the finale ^^ One spoiler: Tempy will pick one of them. It won't be like in the Bachelor here this year where he didn't pick any of the two ladies left :D

Joey's impression... Just wow. Heartbreaking.

Haha don't mind it ^^

Oh no! Have you lost power? I hope you didn't because fridge and all that... :/

I'm off to write the finale now B)
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Can’t wait to see the grande finale!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited April 2020
    Dun dun dun! Here it is, the grande finale!

G4.D17: Once Upon a Time in Sulani

Also, I have no naming scheme yet for generation 5 but Tempy is already pregnant. Any ideas? I thought maybe Greek or Roman gods/goddesses... But I'm not sure about that. I'm open for all ideas :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited April 2020
    Great finale! Oh well Kevin didn't win but that exchange with Cam at the end was hilarious :D I look forward to marrying them in my game.

Also Kevin asking if he gets to kill his father... Lol.

Congrats to James! Can't wait to see how he and Tempy's lives go on :)
    @MaggieMarley
    It's a happy ending for all of them :) Kevin doesn't end up alone ^^

Kevin is too nice to do that tho :D

Tempy still got some mess to clean up... If you know what I mean ^^ *cough*Strangerville*cough*
    Thanks for the daily updates <3
    James is well trained and looks good. It looks promising for next generation B)
    Still, I was surprised by the result, but it has been a tale of many surprises along the way.

NB: It looks like Cam was somewhat taken aback by her arranged marriage :joy:
    ... Personally, I probably would have flipped at least one trash can or more if I had been presented with that information >:)

Good luck to both couples ;)
    @MonaSolstraale You're welcome ^^ Thanks for reading it <3
    All I think about is "what skin color will the kids have?" :D There might be normal skin tones or maybe even a new alien color. So curious.

So true, many unexpected eliminations this generation :o

Yes it's kinda weird to be told "this is your future husband" :D At least I assume it must be weird. But she'll grow into it :)

Thank you :)
    edited April 2020
    @Queenarella

Firstly...
    YES!!! YAY!!! \o/ \o/ <3<3 *ahem* Just had to get that out of my system. :p Full comments on the finale after my reply to your reply.
    Still late? o.O How is that possible? Did your Sim run off somewhere else or something? I had that happen just once because my Sim was at the wrong building and had to run clear across campus to the right one. Once I figured out how to find out which building their classes were held, it never happened again. :)

Yep, lots of Simmers love playing with a full house. I get that, especially if you play with autonomy on, I'm sure it's interesting keeping track of what they're all doing. It was just too much for me the one and only time I tried it. Before I rage quit the save, I lost a lot of hair and fingernails. :D

Yes at one point it was fixed. But then gradually it snuck back in until they started making the face again first and then were happy. D'oh!

They could run away and a lot more. I agree, TS2 IMO was the absolute best iteration of The Sims. Don't get me wrong, I love TS4 too, but TS2 has it beat as far as reactions/animations go. By a long shot!

Gawd, I know! When it comes to cliffhangers in books, especially when the next book won't come out for awhile just makes me want to throw the book across the room. I love surprises, but if you have to wait a lonnnnnng time for them, it's frustrating and annoying as h.e. double toothpicks! :/

hehe I know, it's a given for a challenge like this. I just threw that in there for kicks. :p

It's not mean to laugh, like you said, they're just pixels. Even if we do get attached to them. I know I'm going to laugh the first time I see it in my game too. :D
    Tsk, silly self-entitled townies and their invasive ways. Sometimes I get so tempted to get MCCC when stuff like that happens just so I can immediately zap them out of existence.

Yes, oh yes they are! Some of our pixel men look sooooo good. Feels weird drooling over them since it's just a game, but meh. Games are meant to entertain and that sure is entertaining in my book! ;)

o.O They sometimes don't pick a winner in the real life Bachelor show? Wow, I had no idea. Well, I guess if you're not feeling it, you have to be honest about it. Even if it is a show. Of course, it could've all just been orchestrated for ratings too. Who knows. *shrugs*

Nope, never lost it completely, Thank God! We're due for a grocery delivery in a couple hours and that would've been a big bummer if we didn't have any power when it arrived. O.O

Annnnd comments on the lovely Finale...
    Once again, YAY!! *dances a jig* James won! I'm so glad! And @MaggieMarley I'm so happy that Kevin will get a happy ending too, even if it isn't with Tempy! <3

I was so scared (thanks to your comments lol) that it was going to be another Eddy (or Javier) scenario where he was left holding the bag, destine to pine for her and die alone. But nope!! Wahoooo! hehe

I had my doubts when he didn't hug her. WTH?? He's shown he loves her throughout the entire thing and then at the end rejects her hug? What's up with that James? Sheesh! Doesn't matter now though. :)

So, so SO curious about how their child(ren) will look now. Tempy's preggers huh? Has she had the nooboo(s) yet? Well, nevermind, get to read the start of their story tomorrow. Can't wait to see how it goes with Kevin & Cam too. Oh, and I loved how he asked if he could kill Vlad. LOL!

Have a great rest of your afternoon and evening! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    @Karababy52
    Haha, yes, still too late. There was a bug back then that made him wait outside for almost half an hour until he finally went inside -.- I guess it's fixed by now. It was like 2 weeks after DU came out or even closer to the release date.

It's easier when you start off with less household memebers and then more and more are added, via birth for example ^^ I currently have 4 sims in the legacy household and Tempy is pregnant. I guess they'll have 3 babies (already rolled all aspirations and ALL 3 are ones I haven't done yet :love: No cheating tho!) and one cat :)

The bug is horrible for those simmers who tell stories like real stories, not like that 4th dimension comment stuff I do :D But I'm still bothered it's there.

TS4 is awesome, agree, but it can't reach TS2 :D That game was just... like my humor lol

As a young teen I read this awesome book about an elf girl in a fantasy world reigned by a tyran and I loved it so much. There was a HUGE cliffhanger at the end and there wasn't even a comment if there'll be a second book soon... Maybe there's one now but ... not my genre anymore :sweat_smile: Now I read stuff like Bridget Jones' Diary (yes, there are 4 books, the movies rely on them) or crime stories, etc. :D

What made me lose it was that thud sound when the head landed on the plate :joy: I couldn't hold back then :D

Tbh, I've only used the delete option in MCCC once. It was so weird that the sim disappeared :D I prefer the Just Leave! option so they walk away.

Of course it's entertaining ^^ And some sims are seriously handsome or beautiful :p There used to be a time when I deleted a save just because a child was ugly :D I couldn't play with ugly sims... But then I did the BOTU therapy :joy: Now I don't mind if they don't look perfect anymore :) Like Tempy and Cam have rather small eyes. I would have deleted them for it :D Or Amy for her piggy nose lol Now I like their unique looks.

It was a first here in Germany. He was a rude guy anyway. The ladies are better off without him. It's the one bachelor I've mentioned before who beat up a man with a living swan because he didn't like his accent :#

That's good then :) Back in my apartment I lost power over night without noticing it -.- I had an 8 am class that I had to ditch because I had no windows in my bathroom and I didn't feel like showering in the dark :joy: And I had to wait for the landlord to start his work day to call him. Well, the day before I went grocery shopping. Bought tons of berries and fruits. ALL bad because the fridge had no power :'(
    I'm honestly happy that James won. Not that I don't like Kevin but 1) Kevin still ends up with a Brennan 2) James was way too in love with Tempy to not win and 3) Kevin can handle negative news better, I'd say. Congratulations! <3

I tried to act like I didn't know how the finale goes so I don't hint at anything. :D Sorry it made you feel worried about James. But he got his Tempy now :)

I thought this rejection sealed his fate... But luckily they got along after cloudgazing. In the first generation one date went great, the other was a disaster... She (so sorry I can't remember her name :# But I remember her looks :D ) refused any kind of interaction with Nathan and of course she lost the finale then :/ I think he might have rejected the hug because he needed to pee really badly :D I watched the time he needed to waddle over to the toilet and back and added that time at the end to keep it fair.

I think Kevin's question was just a joke. Or can you see Kevin being a killer? Even if it's Vlad? :sweat_smile: I can't, honestly. There are four chapters until Tempy gets pregnant :joy: I had a lot to do, I think she still has 19 days left to adulthood when she gets pregnant. So I also took way too many screenshots :D I mean there's Kevin and Cam, Sophie and Lonnie... Strangerville :D

What I'm curious about is what color will the babies get? Will there be another supernatural color? Purple maybe? Or do they get James' color?
    Also, I'm not sure yet how to name them... Besides the second generation I used a theme for names. I said earlier that I might use some ancient gods but I have a better idea B) No spoiler tho :p

Have a great day, too! <3
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I propose a naming scheme of inerseting feelings or little known words.

Such as:

4c2b9c514d71757ce9ef20a4dd908daa.jpg

You would probably revert to nicknames, but I like the idea.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Irishsong Thats an interesting idea but I already found the perfect theme :) thanks anyway :)
    @Queenarella
    Uhg! That must've been fixed by the time I got the pack. I had to wait until Christmas. My DIL drew my name so she got it for me. :)

Ah, yeah I can see how that would be a bit easier. Ooo, 3 kidlets for them eh? That's great! More chances for perhaps purple nooboos! Or another fun color. hehe Congrats on rolling aspirations you haven't had yet! I'm glad they're getting a cat, that'll be fun too. I can't wait to see one of the toddlers hugging or playing with it. <3

At least they DO get excited and happy after the initial boo boo lip. Unless you're posting a YT, easy enough to edit it out. Just wait to snap the screenshot until after that. But yeah, I can see how that would be annoying. I don't like it either, it's silly. The only time I think they should be upset is if they have the non-committal or hates children traits.

LOL You mean crazy good? Phenomenal? Perfection? Or all of the above? ;)

The author of that book certainly dropped the ball. You gotta give your readers SOMETHING to look forward to or you'll lose them. Like you. I wonder how many other readers the author of that book lost. Probably a lot.

HAHA I bet! I liked the 'splat' when they fell asleep in their food in TS2. But, the very best is when the meal is cereal or soup. You'd hear them gurgling struggling to breath until they woke up with a surprised look of, "Huh? What just happened?" on their dripping with food face. :D

Only once? Pfft, see? You're not as evil as you think you are! ;) I usually try to ignore them or if they're really obnoxious, I'll put my Sims in a group and command them to go somewhere else more private. THEN, I'll pause, go to manage worlds and delete the invasive townie. Buh bye now, buh bye!

I've never just deleted a Sim because they were ugly to me. I just give them major plastic surgery in CAS. I had never noticed Amy's nose until you pointed it out to me. I still don't think it looks bad. But then, I like upturned noses. They're cute!

Ohhh, that guy. Yup, those ladies dodged a bullet for sure.

Dang! All that wasted food, bummer. I wouldn't take a shower in the dark either. How do you know if you're actually clean or not grabbing shower gel instead of shampoo or something. lol
    Thanks! You have some good reasons there, yep. I'm curious though, will Kevin turn Cam? o.O Not really asking, just speculating. :)

Oh, no worries or apologies needed. It's all good! :)

Offhand I don't remember her name either, but I remember well what you're talking about. That's one reason I was worried when he rejected the hug. I thought for sure it was over. I even said out loud, "Okay, that's it, Kevin won." Glad I was wrong. hehe So sweet of you to give James time to pee and not dock his time for it. Again, you're NOT evil! o:)

No, I can't see Kevin actually killing Vlad, even if I'm sure he'd love to see him gone and dance on the dust pile of what's left of the guy. Okay, you have a lot on your plate now in this Gen eh? At least it'll keep you busy and 'entertained'. (hoping for more 'trunk' pics hehe)

Obviously I'm curious about that too. We'll just have to wait and see! Yeah, I read you needed a name theme before and have been thinking about it. Sounds like you've decided something now though and don't need suggestions, right?

Alrighty, getting close to dinner time and I need to post my House 02 Drifter's progress so far in another thread. Have a great morning tomorrow if you've gone to bed already. G'Night! <3
    @Karababy52
    Yes there were a think 3 or even more patches where the DU bugs were fixed primarily.

I seriously hope there will be a new alien color :D But what if it was a bug and the latest patch fixed it? :o

I already have a name for the cat. Not gonna say it now. But it's a special name :)

I think the reaction is the same for all sims. Doesn't Don get the same reaction? And he's non-committal.

Perfection. I was talking about perfection :D

From what I remember it was her first book and maybe she didn't get a contract to publish the second one? It was a mess and it made me really sad as a teen... I think the elf was purple, too :D I forgot the title of the book and I think my mom sold it on a flea market...

I can't remember the gurgling sound! Oh gosh, I'm really tempted to buy TS2 Ultimate :D If that's even possible lol

I've learned the hard way that deleting townie households can lead to your eliminated gentlemen to end up alone and die alone... So I won't delete any of those ever again :# Unless maybe just single ones or ones with ghosts only... Or super annoying ones if I remember them :D But they're all annoying.

Back then I didn't know the cheat to edit sims in CAS like this and I played all vanilla :D I have a piggy nose myself and some days I hate it. I guess that's why I noticed Amy's piggy nose straight away :D

After the show was over he cried on tv because his image and reputation is damaged. It's his own fault...

I was sad that all my fruits were dead... :/ A shower in the dark is also scary :D I'd already break my neck falling into the shower :D
    It's interesting you asked because I came to the point where I thought: Kevin might be all alone one day when Cam dies. It took me a while to decide if he gets to be mortal or Cam to be immortal. Not gonna tell you the outcome yet :p

I thought the same. I saw James rejecting Tempy and knew he would lose. But they seemed to get along perfectly so James had 3 more points than Kevin had :)

Hm, most of what I listed is already completed. Cam moved out already, Strangerville is ok again and Sophie.... how should I write that without spoiling too much? Well, Nathan scolded her :D

The trunk pics comment reminds me, I wanted to place the water slide on the legacy lot (that lot is getting filled up so much lately...) for Kaden...

I really hope for another alien color :D

Yes, I found the perfect scheme B) But you can tell me yours if you already have one. I can use it in a later generation :)

Have a nice day! <3
    And here it is, the first legacy chapter of generation 4!

Chapter 4.1

I'm so happy I don't have to come up with titles anymore :joy:
    Lovely reunion with almost the whole crazy family :)
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    If you want to plant trees in the greenhouse, you need to use the tallest wall when building the greenhouse.

Great to see the whole cast again.
    @Queenarella
    Noooo! I hope if it was a bug it wasn't fixed. We don't get very many fun surprises like that in this iteration.

Here kitty kitty kitty! What, you don't come to kitty? Well tell me your name then and I'll give you a treat! Pfft, don't hiss at me Mister or uh, Missy? Fine! No soup for you! (hope you get that reference lol)

Yeah, he got the same reaction as everyone else, BUT I've seen YT vids and pics where they were angry/sad and stayed that way, never got the happy happy joy joy face. Maybe those Sims had the Hates Children trait?

Well darn, that is sad if she didn't get a contract for a second book. :(

I don't know if you can buy it, could check on Amazon?

Yep, they're mostly all annoying. It's rare, but I sometimes get a diamond in the rough that just needs a few tweaks. It's like finding a needle in a haystack though. :D

Finding out about the CAS full edit cheat was a hallelujah moment for me. Aw, I prefer to call them upturned noses and I think they're cute! My sister has one too. :)
    Good, don't tell me, I'd rather be surprised! Not that you'd tell me anyway. :D

Wow, Nathan sure likes to keep family firmly under his thumb eh? I guess he feels entitled since this Legacy was started by him. I get that, but Dude, lighten up a little. :)

Oh yes please! If there's room, move the slide. Kaden will love that and so will the rest of the family I bet. And your readers too! ;)

Cool, can't wait to find out what it is! It's okay, hadn't really thought of one I liked that was unique/weird. But not TOO weird. lol Thanks for the offer though. :)

First Chapter comments:
    LOL Sheesh, that table... I actually had one like that in House 01 of my Drifter challenge too. But unlike you, I just dragged them to the trash or dishwasher so I didn't have to look at them stinking up the place. #watchersmightyhand :p

Hello there handsome, welcome to the family! <3

Cool, glad you saved all those seed packets! I usually just sell all mine, especially if it's at the beginning of a save and my R2R Sim needs funds! Those things go for 100 simoleans a pop! I'll open them if I have a gardener in the family though, which I almost always do. Love gardening in this iteration. :)

Lonnie! Such a handsome vamp! It's going to be interesting to see how their kids look. Maybe you'll get a new color from them! :) Love the screenie of her behind him with the glowing eyes ready to strike and he looks clueless. <3

Whoa! Such a large greenhouse! James looks like he's died and gone to Heaven standing there. :)

HAHA! O.M.G. You've done it again, made me literally laugh out loud. You are SO naughty! :D

Good luck taking care of all those plants James. He's going to be a very busy guy. There'll be plenty of others to help him out though. :)

I'd say it's very cool! Tempy's Nathan's what? Great Great Granddaughter? I think that's right.

Aw, man... :( Poor Caleb...sorry Sophie had to break your heart, but it just wasn't meant to be. I know he'll be fine, but it's still a bit sad. To me anyway, you're like, "Now leave." lol

I wonder why Enzo can't be recruited. #interesting I love the colors in Strangerville when the town is infected. Just gorgeous!

Oooo, you threw us all a bone! Trunk pic! (Who's drooling? I'm not drooling, you're drooling! Take his shirt off and I'll drool! :p ) I bet the Body Builder aspiration would be a breeze for James. Lothario genes and all. ;)

Congrats Kaden! I love collecting the postcards, easy to do and most of them are pretty! The inspiration aura they have is a nice bonus too! ;)

And now, back to my regularly scheduled ending...Hurry up Friday! :D Have a great rest of your afternoon and evening! <3
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Well... IT'S EASY SPAGHETTI all over again
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    EDDY! Auto correct.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png