Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    I didn't like the idea of bouncing around knocking on doors so I thought this way was simpler. Happy Island Designer is the website I used.

Heh :D I don't blame you... That holiday event was god awful and really took away from the Cherry Blossom event.

i don't mind knocking on doors but i wanted the musem and nook and cranny close . so there my neighbors
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited April 2020
    Tip: Don't time travel back with turnips... they will spoil. Going forward, I'm not so sure.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    How many villagers did you guys have when you got 3 stars?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    edited April 2020
    I had nine villagers and one house in construction. It was supposed to be for Eloise but the game moved in Bree, a really cute little mouse. So now I'll have to eventually persuade one villager to move.

I got several of my villagers while traveling to mystery islands and a couple of campers.
    Yes! Eloise!

8dWggJx.jpg

I used an Amiibo card to invite her to my camp. And she showed up almost immediately. <3

She asked me to craft an item, gave me the recipe, and said she would love to visit again. I believe if you invite them three times you get the option to ask them to move to your island. And they decide which villager to kick out if you already have 10 villagers.

c85UoWl.jpg

7OZhs9N.jpg

7ymB5Tz.jpg

TUpOhCV.jpg
    Yes! Eloise!

8dWggJx.jpg

I used an Amiibo card to invite her to my camp. And she showed up almost immediately. <3

She asked me to craft an item, gave me the recipe, and said she would love to visit again. I believe if you invite them three times you get the option to ask them to move to your island. And they decide which villager to kick out if you already have 10 villagers.

c85UoWl.jpg

7OZhs9N.jpg

7ymB5Tz.jpg

TUpOhCV.jpg

i haveambio figures for other games. but not cards how does that work. i was gonna get some ambios at target but before i could the state was lockdown by the virus.
    You can use your Amiibo cards or figurines. I purchased an Eloise card from Amazon. You just use the right joystick to scan the card or figurine. You can access the action at the Nook Stop kiosk in Resident Services.

See this article on how to do it.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-amiibo-how-to-use/
    You can use your Amiibo cards or figurines. I purchased an Eloise card from Amazon. You just use the right joystick to scan the card or figurine. You can access the action at the Nook Stop kiosk in Resident Services.

See this article on how to do it.
    https://www.gamesradar.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-amiibo-how-to-use/

thanks.
    edited April 2020
    I even see people selling amiibo cards on etsy and ebay... Make sure to check out their store rating and return/cancelation policy. Some AC amiibos haven't been added to New Horizons. NPC characters like Celeste you can't invite to your island but you can scan her for an in-game poster + photoshoot. AC amiibos are also selling like crazy right now so you might find a lot of them sold out or over priced. I bought a Nat card last night from a really nice etsy seller but learned he can't be scanned for New Horizons and he's an NPC. So just be aware... I wanted to point these things out.

Loaded up my game this morning to find Flick and I got 3 stars. Sold my turnips yesterday for a little over 1m. Hurray!
    SimplyJen wrote: »
    I even see people selling amiibo cards on etsy and ebay... Make sure to check out their store rating and return/cancelation policy. Some AC amiibos haven't been added to New Horizons. NPC characters like Celeste you can't invite to your island but you can scan her for an in-game poster + photoshoot. AC amiibos are also selling like crazy right now so you might find a lot of them sold out or over priced. I bought a Nat card last night from a really nice etsy seller but learned he can't be scanned for New Horizons and he's an NPC. So just be aware... I wanted to point these things out.

Loaded up my game this morning to find Flick and I got 3 stars. Sold my turnips yesterday for a little over 1m. Hurray!

i caught a flea yesterday.
    i'm a little bummed. in new leaf you could design clothes without a nintendo account. in this game you need one. so i'll miss that.
    one of my residents is moving already. i blame isabelle. all she wants is scenery residents want more the guy whos moving thinks the island is boring,
    One of my residents is moving also. She told me yesterday she just needed a change of scenery. It worked out well for me because Eloise is moving in tomorrow and I wasn't sure which resident to evict.
    One of my residents is moving also. She told me yesterday she just needed a change of scenery. It worked out well for me because Eloise is moving in tomorrow and I wasn't sure which resident to evict.

i got a new resident ready to move in tommorrow too. tom nook said my island is full i guess he doesn't know leopold . a lion moves tommorrow.
    The maximum number of villagers is 10.
    The maximum number of villagers is 10.

good to know
    nook and cranny gets a upgrade tommorrow. my game thinks its monday. i rolled foward cause isabelle sometimes drives me nuts guess i forgot to roll back. now i'm not sure what i should do,
    i upgraded nook and cranny.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited April 2020
    I finally was able to get this game :D Would love to have some friends to visit, but no clue how to do that. If anyone knows, please help me out and if you want to be friends on here I'd love that. My island has peaches. I do have the online subscription thing.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    I was convinced to buy this game, and now I regret that this is my first entry for Animal Crossing, but man is it fun. I legit love this game. Learning about the Turnip Stalk Market has been interesting.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    edited April 2020
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    edited April 2020
    So I'm busy doing housework, and my island is very very new, I can't even access half of it yet haha, but if anyone wants to come visit there's some peaches on the trees if you need them... I have it open with Dodo code BCLDF for the next little while until I come back online to play. Probably an hour or two.
    Post edited by SimAlexandria on
    I'd love to visit. I have all fruits so I can bring you some. I usually don't get a chance to play until late afternoon.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top