Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it just me or do most Strangetown premades have terrible genetics?

MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
I was just looking through my Strangetown Sims' children, and some are downright unfortunate looking, especially children of Poll Tech #9, Loki Beaker, Vidcund Curious, any of the grunts other than Ripp, . Nervous tends to be gay in my game, and whilst I know he also has unfortunate genetics, he doesn't have biological children.

I love them all, and I much prefer Strangetown to the other premade towns but man.....

Pleasantview doesn't have this issue at all, and I've not played much of the others.
My blog full of things that never get finished!
XVlamuQ.png
Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.

Comments

• StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    I think that just goes with the theme of Strangetown. Everything is weird, freaky, or supernatural.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    I don't see them any different than the basegame premade faces. Nervous has one of those premade faces. Maxis didn't go out of their way in my opinion to make them any different than preset faces in Body Shop, it's just they chose some of the ones we would think are overly exaggerated. I don't see much difference in Alien and others other than a skin color because they have no powers at all.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I don't see much difference in Alien and others other than a skin color because they have no powers at all.
    Nah, I don't mean that. I like aliens actually, I find their genetics interesting and kind of pretty in and if themselves. It's when the alien genetics then get muddied somehow despite being very dominant and you get human skinned, human eyed sims with tiny noses, pointed chins and huge eyes.... Its a little much. Its what happened to Buzz Grunt and Chloe Curious' daughter. She had no sign of being an alien besides the odd facial features, and teamed with Buzz's already weird face, the child was utterly hideous.

My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Have you ever played Veronaville? They are even worse, the all look so angry lol. And pointy chins.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    garapoes wrote: »
    Have you ever played Veronaville? They are even worse, the all look so angry lol. And pointy chins.

The Capp's ugly looks carried over to Sims 3 even. Cordelia came out with Consort's nose and gaunt face xD
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.