Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Town of Salem Mafia (Town Win)

Comments

• RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Wait, Raine, why do you think Nush isn't exec? But we should not vote them either and not trust them...? So you think they're a Jester?

I'm like secretly trying to figure out your role right now... Gimme me a minute. 😂

i know from targeting him. its obvs a big giveaway so im basically claiming role here without actually saying so rip me tomorrow but yes. He COULD be a jester. either way they deffo arent town,

Okay, I got you. They could be Jester tho cuz they asked about the Jester question. But that seems like too obvious.... 😂

they could also be a framer though remember
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Nascar said that he got healed by a doctor, right? Unless another person claims to have targetted him, there's a possibility that Nerd or Coffee is the doctor, right?

We don't know if Nascar was healed by a doctor. Maybe the bad guys didn't even target Nascar. 🤷‍♀️

He said he said that, and I'm not sure if I'm misinterpreting the role information, but won't the target be notified he/she was healed by a doctor? Also, I'm asking that to reduce the number of suspicious people. If both had targeted him, it's possible one of was the doctor and if there's no attack message (is there one?), then both are probably innocent.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    Nascar said that he got healed by a doctor, right? Unless another person claims to have targetted him, there's a possibility that Nerd or Coffee is the doctor, right?

yes, i did say that. and yes, those two are the only two to have claimed to target me

If you were attacked and the doctor healed you, would you receive two notifications telling you that or will the doctor be the one who gets notified that their target was attacked?

both the doctor and i would get notified
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member

yes, i did say that. and yes, those two are the only two to have claimed to target me

If you were attacked and the doctor healed you, would you receive two notifications telling you that or will the doctor be the one who gets notified that their target was attacked?

The doctor gets notified.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Wait, Raine, why do you think Nush isn't exec? But we should not vote them either and not trust them...? So you think they're a Jester?

I'm like secretly trying to figure out your role right now... Gimme me a minute. 😂

i know from targeting him. its obvs a big giveaway so im basically claiming role here without actually saying so rip me tomorrow but yes. He COULD be a jester. either way they deffo arent town,

Okay, I got you. They could be Jester tho cuz they asked about the Jester question. But that seems like too obvious.... 😂

they could also be a framer though remember

Ya, I know. I hate this setup. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

But only the doctor gets to know if someone attacks you, right?
    FwDXXd5.gif

no, i only get notified about the heal, if i was attacked
    Doctor role:

2. If you successfully heal someone, both you and your target will be notified that they were healed.
    3. You will receive only one notification, no matter how many times your target was attacked.
    4. Your target will receive multiple notifications based on the number of times they were attacked.

Oh, never mind. Nascar will get notified too on the attacks. My bad.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Both the doctor and the victim would be notified that the victim was attacked and succesfully healed when the night phase ends.

MAN, I AM CONFUSION. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I have to go now, be back in like, 12 hours.
    funny-gifs20.gif

ignore this

MAN, I AM CONFUSION. 😂

No. Both the doctor and the victim 🤦‍♀️
    Btw that's all written on the first page. Where I got the info.

Wha you trynna run away, huh? You're in question now. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

i know, i completely goofed with my explanation.

Wha you trynna run away, huh? You're in question now. XD

Hahahaha! Yepp.

If you didn't get a notification that you were attacked, then it means both Nerd and Coffee are innocent or one of them is lying. So if we role claim, it would be revealed who's the doctor. Since City claimed to be the bodyguard (a random townie), then unless someone has a random townie role, it must be true. Based on Raine's implications, she's also innocent. Now, who else?
    Nascar, just tell us what notifications you got exactly.
    FwDXXd5.gif

If you got the info on the first page, does that mean you're not a doctor?
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member

If you got the info on the first page, does that mean you're not a doctor?

thats a good question..
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU

i was attacked and healed
    @Mouselline, who did you target?

Then it means one of them must be an evil role.

Okay, so now it's between Coffeecrumblecake and Nerd. Final showdown. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif