Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    for some reason i felt the need for a second ramp. i blame isabelle. trying to complete the third part of the kk mission and she keeps holding me at a star a day. the brightside tommorrow i get the able sisters a new ramp and hopefully the third star.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I'm just focusing on my bridges and ramps right now and then I'll work on increasing my rating. So far I have one ramp, two bridges, and working on getting bells for my third bridge.
    I'm just focusing on my bridges and ramps right now and then I'll work on increasing my rating. So far I have one ramp, two bridges, and working on getting bells for my third bridge.

well the only feedback i get from isabelle is my island is a mess she won't tell me exactly what needs cleaned up. so focausing on building . and other stuff.

• SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited April 2020
    I've heard it's easy to get 3 stars if you pick up weeds, plant plenty of flowers, and decorate with items outside too. Oh - fences help. *shrug* That's just what I've heard/seen from other islands.

I'll find out soon. I spent a few hours prepping my island for this. Don't be shy with flowers. Spend miles to visit an island to dig up flowers if you have to besides buying seeds to plant. You can breed flowers too which is pretty neat.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
    Does anyone have peaches? I've been using up all of my Nook miles traveling to mystery islands and cannot find peaches. I have all the other fruits, plus bamboo trees. I need peaches! 😬🍑
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Playing new leaf right now in envy ofpeople with a switch haha. I tried to get one for this game but they were sold out anywhere I could see them in Canada, and to be honest I probably shouldn't be spending almost $400 right now (for the switch lite + game Canadian).
    Does anyone have peaches? I've been using up all of my Nook miles traveling to mystery islands and cannot find peaches. I have all the other fruits, plus bamboo trees. I need peaches! 😬🍑

i can't even unlock mystery islands.
    edited April 2020
    Peaches are native on my island and I'm growing bamboo.

Does anyone happen to have apples?
    Post edited by SimplyJen on
    SimplyJen wrote: »

i have apples.

I have apples. Would love to trade for peaches.
    when i started the game i could visit2 islands now i can only visit one. not sure why.
    i get a bridge tommorrow. if i could afford a nintendo account i would probably be further along. i mean the account that isn't free.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    It looks so good by I haven't been able to get a copy yet :'(
    funny-gifs20.gif

i got cherries today. i read how to pluck trees from other islands
    today 3 stars . i used the time travel cheat.
    I also reached 3 stars today. Yay! So what did you do with the time travel cheat? I remember using it in a previous version of Animal Crossing.
    I also reached 3 stars today. Yay! So what did you do with the time travel cheat? I remember using it in a previous version of Animal Crossing.

i was getting bored listening to isabelle try and help me unlock kk slider so i went to the other island took more trees and flowers and anvanced the time to tommorrow. i now have 3 stars. i'm not sure what will happen tommorrow though. cause i did the easter event today.
    Got all my fruits. Yay! Now I just need Eloise and I'll be good. 🥰
    Got all my fruits. Yay! Now I just need Eloise and I'll be good. 🥰

who?
    My favorite villager. I've had her in every previous version of Animal Crossing and I won't rest until I get her in New Horizons. :p

awbPlJ1.png
    My favorite villager. I've had her in every previous version of Animal Crossing and I won't rest until I get her in New Horizons. :p

awbPlJ1.png

that reminds me i haven't seen freckles. my favorite. i did get a gorrilla al to move in.
    edited April 2020
    Grats on 3 stars guys. :) Who's happy to have Bunny Day over with?!

I'm stuck waiting until my 7th new villager moves in tomorrow. This is what my planned map looks like:
    49771574347_77c4a768c5_h.jpg
    I like your layout. Trying to decide whether to put all my animals in the same area like yours or spread them out.

I am so glad Bunny Day is over! 😬 I really don't like any of the holiday themed items so I sold my eggs as soon as I got them. Probably could have earned more if I'd crafted items then sold them but whatever. Maybe I'll do that next year.
    edited April 2020
    I didn't like the idea of bouncing around knocking on doors so I thought this way was simpler. Happy Island Designer is the website I used.

Heh :D I don't blame you... That holiday event was god awful and really took away from the Cherry Blossom event.
    I like your layout. Trying to decide whether to put all my animals in the same area like yours or spread them out.

I am so glad Bunny Day is over! 😬 I really don't like any of the holiday themed items so I sold my eggs as soon as I got them. Probably could have earned more if I'd crafted items then sold them but whatever. Maybe I'll do that next year.

you can skip bunny day or anything else by advancing the game one day forward. thats how i did it and got three stars. you can go back once the eventis over . i went back to sunday when bunny day ended. not working right now so the game is my only calender.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top