Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I’m back!

Hey all!!
Been a simmer since day one, but life happened and I haven’t been on in probably a year! If not longer.
I am currently out of work due to COVID-19 so I’ve been playing a lot!
What’s everyone been up to? What is everyone doing in their games? How are you handling isolation?

Comments

• Options
    TombRaider_TombRaider_ Posts: 24 Member
    Hello! I've been finally trying out Creat a World from the sims 3. Never tried it out before. With this new free time I've been trying new things.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    How am I handling isolation?

"Covid-19. In quarantine! People are dying while I'm inside crying in quarantine!"
    To the tune of, "Under the Sea" from the Little Mermaid.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    xDiamond_PrincessxxDiamond_Princessx Posts: 1,776 Member
    Hello! I've been finally trying out Creat a World from the sims 3. Never tried it out before. With this new free time I've been trying new things.

That’s a really good idea, I’ve never played around with it.
    Unfortunately my computer doesn’t even have a disc drive, and all my sims 3 I own on discs. You’ll have to post once you make something!
  • Options
    gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    I am finding that I am playing a lot more of the Sims 4 during Self Isolation.
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • Options
    LylindLylind Posts: 31 Member
    Hi there! It's the same for me, I'm a student and every school is currently closed in my country... So I started a new blog and I'm about to take a massive dive into the wonderful world of the Sims again :). I've just joined this forum because I wanted to get to talk to some people and share my enthusiasm for the game.

There's another game I love and spend waaay too much time playing, it's called Don't Starve Together. Some of you are probably familiar with it! It's a survival game with a creepy-cute 2D art style.

As for the way I'm handling isolation: pretty well in my case. I have a roommate so I'm not *completely* isolated, and I'm a giant introvert who doesn't mind staying inside during long periods of time so I have a pretty high tolerance for that.
    ~ In her own little world ~
    ○ ○ ○
    • Let me tell you a story ~ my blog
    • Memory hoarder ~ tumblr
  • Options
    Lylind wrote: »
    Hi there! It's the same for me, I'm a student and every school is currently closed in my country... So I started a new blog and I'm about to take a massive dive into the wonderful world of the Sims again :). I've just joined this forum because I wanted to get to talk to some people and share my enthusiasm for the game.

There's another game I love and spend waaay too much time playing, it's called Don't Starve Together. Some of you are probably familiar with it! It's a survival game with a creepy-cute 2D art style.

As for the way I'm handling isolation: pretty well in my case. I have a roommate so I'm not *completely* isolated, and I'm a giant introvert who doesn't mind staying inside during long periods of time so I have a pretty high tolerance for that.

I have my boyfriend, 2 dogs and 2 cats so it’s not terrible for me either. Unfortunately, I am showing some small symptoms so now there’s no going for groceries or anything anymore for me, so I’m definitely going to feel even more closed in.
  • Options
    LylindLylind Posts: 31 Member
    Aww that's nice that you have dogs, since they need their daily walk you get to go outside and nobody judges you ;). I have a cat too! No walks for him though.

I hope your symptoms disappear fast :( my roommate also had very mild symptoms at some point but they disappeared as fast as they showed up so it was probably just a cold or something.
    ~ In her own little world ~
    ○ ○ ○
    • Let me tell you a story ~ my blog
    • Memory hoarder ~ tumblr
  • Options
    Lylind wrote: »
    Aww that's nice that you have dogs, since they need their daily walk you get to go outside and nobody judges you ;). I have a cat too! No walks for him though.

I hope your symptoms disappear fast :( my roommate also had very mild symptoms at some point but they disappeared as fast as they showed up so it was probably just a cold or something.

Yeah, who knows? Its staying the same, so at least its not getting worse lol.
    The dogs do enjoy walks, however, one of them is a pitbull and my neighbourhood is full of people who hate pitbulls, so we unfortunately can only walk them late at night, and we're in Canada, so it's still pretty cold.