Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More Chores

In the sims 4 there aren't alot if jobs you can do around the house I would love if they made/added more house chores to do for example: hoovering, mowing the lawn, Dusting, I think that would make the game a bit more realistic, I love the sims don't get me wrong but i wish they added more household daily chores to do! thanks :)

Comments

• TheWilliams95TheWilliams95 Posts: 20 Member
    that will be a good thing to add and also could give the kids and teenager chores to do
  • commwheelcommwheel Posts: 11 New Member
    Great idea! Maybe cleaning windows as well?
  • ginger170ginger170 Posts: 148 Member
    Another chores would be making bed, as this was in the previous Sim games.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I remember when my sims in Sims 3 had to make their beds.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I remember when my sims in Sims 3 had to make their beds.

Yes, what's up with that? It's like TS4 sims all went to military school or something. Anyway, what I do miss is the option to water the houseplants we had in TS1 (even though I must say that the poor violets always wilted) and the pretty spring flowers that sims could water in their garden, and the more you watered them the prettier they became. EA so missed the plot with the TS4 plants where carrots and tulips and roses come in indistinguishable bushes. Wish they had some prettier meshes that were also in accordance with their natural shape. As for chores, I don't know. If they add the rumored farming pack then there could be some additional chores, like taking care of the animals and maybe some manufacturing stuff like nectar pressing, jam making, butter or cheese making, collecting eggs or milking the cow. The pool could need cleaning and the hedges some trimming (it was possible to trim rose bushes in TS2, just saying). They could also add some more repairs and improvements to be done around the house. Some of my sims like to repair and upgrade everything in their house, some prefer to call the repairman. Would be nice if they could upgrade all bed mattresses to energy level 10 and all appliances to unbreakable. I think it would also be nice if sims could get various gadgets around the house that they could repair and maintain regularly, like a satellite dish for internet and more TV channels (this one could need to be re-positioned after storms, maybe it could be wired up with the observatory and use it to discover new alien life), or solar panels for eco-energy, or a well for off grid water supply. I am not sure but I think the little fishes in aquariums now live forever too, so it would be nice if sims could feed the fish and clean the aquariums too.