Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight April 10th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers!

It's Friday and I'm suuuure you didn't expect me to have a list of great discussions waiting for your visit, did you? :tongue: I'm predictable like that so here we go! ;) :

1hdsb3iru8xt.png
<3 Love in Sulany <3
  • Have you noticed I didn't say whose screenshot was that? ^ All the credit to @Sindocat! I found it in one of the topics in my list ;) : 'Sindocat's Brag Box', it's a National Park, go check the rest of the images!
  • Our next lot is not only a lot. Are you ready for an egg hunt? That's what @mcrudd has prepared for us in 'Easter hunt during the Lockdown'. Have fun!
  • After so much excitement, it's time for a little break from the game. @Simtown15 has the perfect thread for that: 'The Greenfield Family'. Recently started but already worth a bookmark!
  • Next, let's take a look at a challenge! 'Bad Kids Club - A 3 Part Rotation/Muti-Household Gameplay Challenge', by @undressyourbones. It looks perfect for a different game! Not every day you come accross a challenge where you start by being mean to almost everyone, right? Check it out!
  • Last but not least, let's visit The Sims 3 section and discover a thread where to share screenshots. But not any screenshot, we want to see a very special Sim: 'Cool sim-self pics?' You can thank @Cororon for this one!

This is it from me this week! What do you have for me? Comments below very welcomed! <3:smiley:

Happy Simming weekend!
-Mai

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Thank you so much for featuring my thread!!! :)
  • SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    Your Friday Highlight had fun links to look at. Thanks!
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    Congrats to all mentioned 😁😁🥳🥳
    Got some cool to visit 😎😎
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    The easter egg hunt by @mcrudd is awesome, I can't wait to hunt for them. I'm going to have to look for other hunts too. I've seen at least one more.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    awww thankies for the mention, I was hoping to make simmers smile in these not so easy times <3
    joRN1414 wrote: »
    The easter egg hunt by @mcrudd is awesome, I can't wait to hunt for them. I'm going to have to look for other hunts too. I've seen at least one more.

Thank you, hope you found all the eggs :) Happy simming
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Holy smoke! Thanks for the notice. If you can, please extend my sincere appreciation to whoever on the Maxis art team gave us such a wonderful selection of Pacific Islands culture in Build/Buy and CAS. I was enchanted.
  • Qhamal53Qhamal53 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello,hi...i just want suggest something in Sim Mobile games...can you allow to sell our collection? Not to keep in the storage.. So we can use that coin/money from selling of our collection/stuff. Thank you...
  • TheWilliams95TheWilliams95 Posts: 20 Member
    cant wait to go on thr hunt
  • AjaGioAjaGio Posts: 262 Member
    got it loaded :) going to do some Easter egg hunting today :D
    Aww guys I do hope you enjoy the easter egg hunt :D<3