Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Congratulations to the winners! Sad I didn't win, but I'm happy for the two who did. Hoping I might get a prize in a later round.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Congrats to all the winners! Well deserved!!!

<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • DeaSimmer0DeaSimmer0 Posts: 50 Member
    Thanks so much for giving me a second place! I had a blast doing this challenge and I hope I manage to participate again! <3 <3 <3 <3
  • MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Congratulations @Carolcolors and @DeaSimmer0 ! Enjoy your new packs!
    Lookin forward to the next challenge @GLovely1 ! ❀️
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    Congratulations to the winners!
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Huge congrats to the winners! Awesome challenge - will be keeping an eye out for Friday's new one! x <3
  • CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you so much for naming me the winner!!! I loved this challenge and look forward to your others! Love to all! Stay Safe Simmers!
  • EuphorialQueenEuphorialQueen Posts: 6,224 Member
    Congratulations @Carolcolors and @DeaSimmer0 ! Enjoy your new packs!
    Lookin forward to the next challenge @GLovely1 ! ❀️
    β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•˜π•£π•’π•₯𝕀!
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited April 2020
    SECOND WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Creative Direction & Rules:

For this second QCC please create one original family household that is mysterious. In this case a household can be just one sim or a combination of sims of various ages and can include pets. Create each sim with at least a hint or better yet a lot of mystery in their look, style, make-up, shaping, etc. Explore the CAS tools and stretch your imagination thinking about the mystery behind your sim or sims. In your description please tell the mysterious tale of your household. Are they ghosts, aliens, witches or even on the run from the law or other entity? Are they in disguise? What secrets are they keeping? Maybe they all have certain sims related super powers? Could it be they lead some new secret society? Let your imagination guide you on this creative weekend ride! Be sure to include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC in your description before you upload to the gallery. Deadline ~ Monday 4/13 12:00PM MST πŸ’œ
    1. Design every outfit category for every sim in the household. First outfit should be mysterious looking.
    2. Give at least 1 sim the "self-assured" trait
    3. Write your creation description according to the above guide
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC)
    5. Only Maxis poses
    6. Reuploaded/Copied creations will be disqualified
    7. Have a blast creating for us!

Since this is a mystery round I'm keeping the identity of whether or not this is a prize round a mystery too 😎

Remember to post pictures, screenshots (limit 3) and the link to your creation in the gallery here too! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

Stay safe at home and happy creating always lovelies! πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

This one is right up my alley! Can't wait to get started.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Uhhh uhhh! I will do it, or not? Hahhahha great idea!
  • PatriPatri Posts: 83 Member
    Yesss!😎
    But, Also the deadline is mystery?πŸ˜‚
    Lord Cranston is uploaded to start off the Mystery weekend. :) Its a really fun challenge!

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/DA1B980E7BE911EA826A8DBC48AB3951

sorry, I don't think I have enough posts yet to add pics. x
    > @Patri said:
    > Yesss!😎
    > But, Also the deadline is mystery?πŸ˜‚

Hi Patri :) I think the deadline is the same each week, as posted by GLovely1 in the first post of this thread - just a quick turnaround weekend challenge. So entries due by last thing Sunday/small hours of Monday morning. Good luck, it is a fun challenge! x
    @GLovely1 loooove the challenge, but I have 2 quick questions: (1) is there a symbol limit to the story? I made 3 characters who all need some sort of explanation... (2) Can I post the story to my Tumblr instead of to the description box in the gallery? I haven't figured out a way to add paragraphs to the text in the gallery so it's gonna be really annoying to read it there (I'll obviously post the link here if I can use Tumblr).
    @GLovely1 loooove the challenge, but I have 2 quick questions: (1) is there a symbol limit to the story? I made 3 characters who all need some sort of explanation... (2) Can I post the story to my Tumblr instead of to the description box in the gallery? I haven't figured out a way to add paragraphs to the text in the gallery so it's gonna be really annoying to read it there (I'll obviously post the link here if I can use Tumblr).

You can't add paragraphs to the gallery, and there is actually a character limit already in place when you type it in on the gallery.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Each time I visit this forum thread you all get me smiling and laughing! Thank you for supporting the fun here @nerdfashion @CatharinaSophia @Flash5 @Patri and @DeaSimmer0 πŸ’œ Thanks for jumping into the spirit of this mystery and for helping each other understand the rules πŸ‘

I knew I was forgetting something in my directions @Patri πŸ˜‚ and yes, @Flash5 is right about the way these weekend challenges will roll. Thanks for your humor & helpfulness! I'm excited to see your Lord Cranston @Flash5 and read his creative mystery!

You make me laugh @DeaSimmer0 so I've already solved the mystery if you will or won't enter .. Of course you will! Pleassseee πŸ˜‚

@CatharinaSophia Unfortunately there is a character limit in the description that is a repeated frustration to me too since I love a great sim story. If you'd like to add a bit more to your sims description you can add it to your comments after uploading. Just write in the description (Cont in comments) or something. You can also post your tumblr in your comments if you do share more of their story on your tumblr. To be fair to all participants though the overall mystery needs to be summarized in the description. Great question!

Now go go go get into CAS and create some mysterious sims 😍
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

@nerdfashion Thanks for the answer!
    @GLovely1 Lol, the reason I have Tumblr is because I always need more characters in the gallery and more pictures of my builds in the gallery. It'd be so much fun if we could take our own gallery pictures instead of just the default ones :'(
    edited April 2020
    I had a lot of fun with this challenge! Here's my entry, the French's. Download them here!
    00.jpg
    funny-gifs20.gif

Hmmm ok. So the first outfit should uncover the mistery already, or not? I got confused. I was thinking in hiding in one of the next outfits :hushed:
    @nerdfashion ohh im scared! Hahah great entry!
    I totally understand @CatharinaSophia about using tumblr and other sites for more detailed stories and screenshots. The use of Maxis pose is only for the upload to the gallery. Please feel free to post up to 3 images of your choice related to your sim entry here πŸ‘ I'm running behind on my things to do today list but I'll get in gallery asap to see your awesim entry @nerdfashion , thank you! πŸ’œ

I love the idea of hiding in one of the other outfits @DeaSimmer0 but I was imagining an eye catching mysterious first impression for the gallery picture. If you want to hint at it in the first outfit and then go all out in one of the others that would work too 😁

Keep on simming on and have fun creating!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

Heey, thanks for the answer. Ok I understood, but now I don't know how I'm going to do that hahahaha, think think think!!
    Heey I just uploaded to my gallery, but unfortunately I can't post pics here too. So here is the link to the gallery
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B79084E97C5811EA8FB1ABC23C933B11?searchtype=hashtag&category=all&time=all&searchquery=GLovelysQCC&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

And here is the link to my twitter post
    https://twitter.com/deasimmer/status/1249146361594949632

Once again I had a good time!! thanks Lisaaa! =)
  • CheiriPixieCheiriPixie Posts: 80 Member
    Hello ~ Just joined the challenge. Had so much fun creating a sim.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top