Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OPEN] Sims Singles Marriage Quest

12345679...Next

Comments

• BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    > @Ellie_McConnell70 said:
    > I have a SIM I've married to a SIM that's owned. Sent message to their owner and heard nothing. So can my SIM start a relationship with someone else and marry them at all? Or is she stuck with the guy she married, but as of yet, can't move in?

You can divorce them and marry another sim!

Can someone tell me how I change the profile photo? Thanks
    I need a boy to marry my girl and to experiment the move in option. I never use that option... 😘
    Lolol these arranged marriages are so funny lolol OMG!
  • Daddysgirl1982Daddysgirl1982 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi everyone. My sim has either 3 or 4 adult female sim daughters, their names are Calleigh, Yelina, Alice and Natalia Duquense.
    Their mum's name is Angelina Duquense and her two youngest daughters are Bethany, who is a toddler and baby Stephanie.
  • XxMelXxMel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi all! I’m looking for a lady to get married to my Sim. Friendcode is QK4KXM3, add me if you have a lady to spare ;)
  • Don_Ian_IannisDon_Ian_Iannis Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim got married but I can move in the husband. It says no space in the household. However my sims lives alone.
  • TheMarshalTheMarshal Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim got married and I asked her wife's user if she could move in. I haven't heard anything back, and when I visit that user's house I don't see her there. Is it possible she was retired/deleted somehow? She doesn't have the usual retired sim "slouch."