Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Raines mafia game **TOWN WIN **

18910111214...Next

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Just wondering Wagashi_Master, what made you decide to choose me as the night kill? Was it random or was there a reason?

Oh, I'm sorry about that. That's because a lot of people thought you were innocent and out of everyone else, you were the most townish, and if that were so, I can't really pin you as scummy, now would I? But still, I apologize for killing you tho.

It's all part of the game, hahahaha

That's how I always feel too when I'm mafia, especially when I have to cast suspicion on someone on the thread and I have to see them be so helpless to defend themselves. 😂🙈 Me big bully. Hahaha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    nXNm3Ck.jpg
    As said, there isn´t much what is blooming. The field will get yellow in a few days, it´s 🐸🐸🐸🐸. In the middle of the picture, the little white point: this is a stork which is brooding at it´s nest.
    This is the view from my balcony btw.
    The pic isn´t very sharp, because I had to zoom a bit, sorry.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    nXNm3Ck.jpg
    As said, there isn´t much what is blooming. The field will get yellow in a few days, it´s 🌺🌺🌺🌺. In the middle of the picture, the little white point: this is a stork which is brooding at it´s nest.

That’s a nice view to have from your window
  • Options
    Thanks! But there is a street right under the picture where the tree is, I just didn´t want to show a street. :D Nature is more beautiful.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    nXNm3Ck.jpg
    As said, there isn´t much what is blooming. The field will get yellow in a few days, it´s 🌺🌺🌺🌺. In the middle of the picture, the little white point: this is a stork which is brooding at it´s nest.

That’s a nice view to have from your window

I agree! I get no nice views from my windows. Just a dingy street and some very old high-density run-down multilevel apartment houses, what they used to call tenements, in one direction, and more street and a few neighbor's houses in the others.
    And that field looks yellow to me. Is it not? I will take anyone's word for it who isn't red/green deficient. I liked the stork nest. Reminded me of eagles' nests, here. Thanks @AlexaKry for sharing what to many of us is an exceptionally expansive and pretty view. we should all be so lucky.

Here's one more shot of those daffodils...the rest of them that I put in a larger vase. I had to snip out all the anthers and then wash the flowerheads under the sink to get rid of any errant pollen granules, that's how bad my allergies are, but now, I can live with them, so it was worth it. These are a variety called "Ice Follies" and are particularly cold-hardy.
    L8snir1.jpg
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited April 2020
    Nush, are you going to join Rose’s mafia game? Also, the daffodils look beautiful.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    L8snir1.jpg

Really beautiful! I´m allergic against this, too. So no flowers for me.
    Yes, the field begins to get yellow, in a few days it will glow in yello, when the r.a..p...e.. (unfortunately it is called like this!) is blooming fully.
    Thank you for the little reminder to appreciate the place I´m living! Sometimes I forget that!
  • Options
    Nush, are you going to join Rose’s mafia game? Also, the daffodils look beautiful.

Thanks. And I just saw that tag, and answered. I'll play if she needs enough people for a quota, but I was going to take a break, to help with my sleep issues and stress levels...so if I play I will have to play differently, engage less. :/

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    L8snir1.jpg

Really beautiful! I´m allergic against this, too. So no flowers for me.
    Yes, the field begins to get yellow, in a few days it will glow in yello, when the r.a..p...e.. (unfortunately it is called like this!) is blooming fully.
    Thank you for the little reminder to appreciate the place I´m living! Sometimes I forget that!

Have you tried snipping out the anthers and rinsing all the pollen off? That's how I could have these indoors because I am also highly allergic. But highly fragrant flowers set me off with or without pollen, too.

And I know about the rapeseed plant and how bright it is. Apparently in the US and Canada, the plant that was cross-bred to remove undesirable elements in the original rapeseed, was then called Canola, and is differentiated here, from rapeseed which retains those things, but everywhere else, it can be Canola and still be called rapeseed or 🐸🐸🐸🐸 even if it is actually canola. But you can call it canola in spaces where you would like a more acceptable name. :)

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    wow they even censor it with the word -seed attached! unreal!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    No, no flowers for me, I´m highly allergic about lots of things. :'(
    Even without the staines my eyes would itch and my breath would malfunction.
    I thought of using canola, but the dictionary told me that it was an old word, not used anymore. :D
    I´ve seen the fiels of it in the U.S. they are muuuuch bigger than my little field here! :D
    Our farmers use it to produce power. A lot of them have little power stations where they put it in, let it build up gasses and use this to get power. So a lot of fields are now used for the canola where I live.
  • Options

Thanks. And I just saw that tag, and answered. I'll play if she needs enough people for a quota, but I was going to take a break, to help with my sleep issues and stress levels...so if I play I will have to play differently, engage less. :/

Ohh, okay. I understand.

What about you, Alexa? Are you going to join the game too?

image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Which one?

Rose has a game going on. There is a link in the masterlist
  • Options
    Which one?

Thanks! Don´t know atm. I´m not feling like gaming right now.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Which one?

Thanks! Don´t know atm. I´m not feling like gaming right now.

Please? Her game only needs 1 more player. She worked quite hard on the setup :/
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!