Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AU/NZ check in. Welcome to our home away from home.

Comments

• EmpressVelEmpressVel Posts: 38 Member
    Hi everyone, Okay I got my 7 years badge for being a member on the Forum but I never post anything!! I'm really keep on getting acquainted with fellow Simmers. I play TS4 and my Origin account is EmpressVel. I also have a question, if there any way we can our username for this forum? I was like 19 when I created this account, lol.
    Origin ID: EmpressVel
    "Unless they paying your bills, pay them b*tches no mind" - RuPaul
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hi @SportsStar25 if you want to change your name you can request on @EA_Mai on their page
    Thank you @chips46
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    Thank you @chips46

Good luck with your name change and have fun on the forums :)
    MLgj4Vx.png
    Thank you @February11 :)
  • halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    Merry Christmas everyone! :D
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Angella_RosettaAngella_Rosetta Posts: 185 Member
    Hello everyone. How are you all. I'm a long time simmer from Queensland Australia. I havent spent much time on the forum, but did spend a little time when I played Sims 3. been off for awhile, but getting into it again. Hope your all safe & sound from our fires atm. Happy Simming everyone! :)
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member

• JessieJessterJessieJesster Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi, Hello everyone.
    I'm from Queensland, Australia, I have been a Simmer since the beginning when The Sims had male and female entertainers jumping out of birthday cakes. I look forward to chatting with everyone more on here <3
    edited July 2020
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

edited January 2020
    Hope all Aussie simmers have been safe through the terrible bush-fires we've had this year.
    We've just had the first rain over the last few days we've had in over three months. Nature is fighting back and the grass isn't looking like hay anymore.
    Happy new Year to everyone.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Hi there from Adelaide SA. Simming since the first base game came out. Only found out about the forums in December last year! Happy Simming! Stay safe and stay well!
  • SimRomanovySimRomanovy Posts: 85 Member
    Hey all! NZ based here. This chat group got me thinking how much we deserve a "Down Under" Sims pack. Ya know complete with Lamingtons and worlds with breathtaking natural wonders.
    AMwKzlQ.png
    Hey all! NZ based here. This chat group got me thinking how much we deserve a "Down Under" Sims pack. Ya know complete with Lamingtons and worlds with breathtaking natural wonders.

I would love to see some Australian/NZ themed items in the sims! It just feels so, American...
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • SimRomanovySimRomanovy Posts: 85 Member
    > @halloweenchild said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I would love to see some Australian/NZ themed items in the sims! It just feels so, American...

Its true. The whole vibe is very American. Personally, I love gallery lots that have the whole English row houses/miners houses.
    AMwKzlQ.png
    > @halloweenchild said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I would love to see some Australian/NZ themed items in the sims! It just feels so, American...

Its true. The whole vibe is very American. Personally, I love gallery lots that have the whole English row houses/miners houses.

Same, I'd love for more non-American themed worlds. I'd love to see Japan, London, China, Russia, Italy etc, anything to get away from the Americana-feel. I feel like Sulani was a step in the right direction, more non-American based places please and thank you.v
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member

I would love to see some Australian/NZ themed items in the sims! It just feels so, American...

I was whining loudly on the forums about that a while back... And we ended up with the thong christmas lights, the surfin santa, and the sandman. I don't know if it was coincidence, or if my whining had got some attention... Either way, we should whine more!

I really want an English themed world

AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Movotti wrote: »

I was whining loudly on the forums about that a while back... And we ended up with the thong christmas lights, the surfin santa, and the sandman. I don't know if it was coincidence, or if my whining had got some attention... Either way, we should whine more!

I really want an English themed world
    Something like Coronation Street would be fun! :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
    Hey, @movotti, how are you going? Long time no hear LOL :)

• MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Hi @Jendowoz0612
    All this time to spare, and not been in the mood for simming.
    I planted a veggie patch at the start of this crisis, I think I needed something physical to do. I've been out poking at that each day.
    But now, I've got a bundle sitting, tempting me to buy it. Uni+magic+tiny house. It might pull me back in.

How are you going?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    edited May 2020
    Hi @Movotti how are your studies going? I'm really into Planet Zoo at the moment. Have you seen it? I go between Sims and Planet zoo. A veggie garden is great fun. I bought some raised garden beds and grew all those seeds from Woolies and every one of them took, would you believe? I now have flowers in them since the veggies are finished.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Queen1kob1_Queen1kob1_ Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello Simmers!! I’m Queenikobi! I’m from south Australia :) is anyone still active here??
  • LashinLashin Posts: 74 Member
    Hello from Sydney!

I'm known as Lashin, after the Nart heroine of the same name. I normally go as Lashin, unless someone's taken that name; otherwise, it's a variation of sorts.

My main "me" Sim (I love my "me" Sims) right now is named Lashin Kaeva; after where the real-world Lashin is reputed to be buried; Lashinqey, but Russified because Qey looks weird as a surname and it's notoriously difficult to pronounce right in the native language and dialects thereof.
    edited July 2020
    Welcome to the Aussie/NZ section of the forum, @Queen1kob1_ I'm from Adelaide, SA also. welcome to you too, @Lashin :)

• grevilliabluegrevilliablue Posts: 301 Member
    I stop by here occasionally - I live in Perth.