Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun Pandemic Survey

13...Next

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member

1. How many rolls of toilet paper do you have in your house right now?
    I believe I counted 17.

2. Which items have you bought online so far that you would normally not get online?
    Nothing out of the ordinary.

3. Name 3 food items that you’re obsessed with and hope you never run out of.
    Heinz spaghetti & sausages (which I haven't had for weeks as it's sold out everywhere),
    Freeway sparkling grape juice,
    Bournville classic dark chocolate.

4. Name a food item you would never eat, no matter how bad things get.
    ...Brains.

5. What’s your favorite brand of bottled water?
    Volvic touch of fruit lemon & lime flavour.

6. What’s your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and The Sims forums)?
    Sleep, binge-watch thing on Youtube, and I'd return to my knitting if I had the space.

7. What was your favorite social activity before the pandemic?
    Making my Mum laugh/chatting with her. (I can still do that, just not as much).

8. Which country and state/province/territory/etc. (choose whatever’s applicable) are you in, and what month/year are you filling this out?
    East Anglia, UK, 7/4/2020

9. When you hear about COVID-19 on the news, do you think they’re exaggerating (making the virus sound worse than it is), playing it down (making it sound like things are better than they actually are right now), or reporting accurately?
    Depending on the source, any of the three.

10. A witch has granted you a protective spell that you may cast on one and only one celebrity to make them immune to the virus. Who do you cast the spell on and why?
    UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson - he developed symptoms and tested positive 10 days ago. Tonight he was placed in intensive care. Regardless of what you think of UK politics, or his politics, our country needs the stability of our elected leader, and he has a new baby on the way. Please keep him in your thoughts. I've talked to three of my Gods (something I rarely do) and asked them to help him to recover.

I'm tagging @rosemow , @DeKay , and @applefeather2
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    BabySquare, I already did mine here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436776/#Comment_17436776

All my answers are the same except for the toilet paper one cuz I realized we have some at home. Don't know why. LOL. But I have a like a whole packet of 8?

My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    edited April 2020
    I think over 160 rolls, we buy from a wholesaler, haha.

2. Which items have you bought online so far that you would normally not get online?
    Groceries tbh.

Grapefruit Sparkling Water, Carnival Cake, and Cool Ranch Doritos.

Brussel sprouts.

I'm good with Zephyrhills lol.

6. What’s your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and The Sims forums)?
    Talk about Queen. Listen to Queen. All things Queen.

Going to the mall with my friends.

8. Which country and state/province/territory/etc. (choose whatever’s applicable) are you in, and what month/year are you filling this out?
    Florida, United States & it's April 2020.

9. When you hear about COVID-19 on the news, do you think they’re exaggerating (making the virus sound worse than it is), playing it down (making it sound like things are better than they actually are right now), or reporting accurately?
    I think they're playing it down, but it depends on who's talking. Some are reporting accurately.

10. A witch has granted you a protective spell that you may cast on one and only one celebrity to make them immune to the virus. Who do you cast the spell on and why?
    Roger Taylor from Queen because he's... Roger Taylor.

@ValenciaGreeson @firemixtape @rosemow
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    BabySquare, I already did mine here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17436776/#Comment_17436776

All my answers are the same except for the toilet paper one cuz I realized we have some at home. Don't know why. LOL. But I have a like a whole packet of 8?

Cool. The OP said to tag 3 people. I wasn't sure if it mattered if they'd been tagged/already visited the discussion before.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,879 Member
    edited April 2020

3 (thanks for reminder, I have to buy some more)

Pizza, today, not because of pandemic but I was lazy.

Noodles , milk, ketchup

any mushrooms

None, we have perfectly good water without plastic bottles.

Chat at discord with another players of certain browser game.

Dine out (and not meaning the GP)

Finland, Turku, April 2020

Not answering.

I am with @ArcherDK in here, so my answer is none.

I tag:
    @AlwaysAsking
    @ryttu3k
    @Koteyka

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Thanks for the tag, @Ellupelluellu!

Less than we'd usually have ;_; We usually buy a packet a week, which lasts us for two, so we generally have a decent amount stocked up. We haven't been able to buy any more in weeks.

Fresh produce. Normally we do most of the grocery shop online but get fresh produce in person, but. Yeah, not leaving.

3. Name 3 food items that you're obsessed with and hope you never run out of.
    Kelp furikake seasoning, dried ramen, dark chocolate.

I mean, animal products. ...Also, avocado. That stuff is nasty.

5. What's your favorite brand of bottled water?
    Don't use bottled water, the tap water here is high quality.

6. What's your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and The Sims forums)?
    Most of them. Instagram, I guess?

tbh I'm usually an antisocial blob at the best of times and only really interact with immediate family anyway! I do miss going out to a cafe or something for breakfast, though.

8. Which country and state/province/territory/etc. (choose whatever's applicable) are you in, and what month/year are you filling this out?
    Nearish Sydney, Australia; early April 2020.

9. When you hear about COVID-19 on the news, do you think they're exaggerating (making the virus sound worse than it is), playing it down (making it sound like things are better than they actually are right now), or reporting accurately?
    Accurately, or at least in the media I follow. I do think the media isn't completely accurate on numbers, but that's due to a lack of knowledge, not a lack of integrity. There are likely a ton of cases that aren't being diagnosed.

If it has to be a celebrity and not health care workers or vulnerable people in general? Sir David Attenborough. He's nearly 94!
    Talk about Queen. Listen to Queen. All things Queen.

Heck yeah. I follow Brian on Insta and he is an absolute gift <3
  • AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member

7 in a package and 2 being used 😄

Paper plates... I think, lol 🤔

Tough to decide. There’s almost nothing I like to eat that I’m supposed to eat 🤔 ..... Peanut butter works for both, if I could eat anything I wanted I’d probably add chimichangas (with guacamole 😉) and Almond Joy candy bars 😂

To keep it pandemic related I will say Spam. Yuck - so yuck

Ice Mountain 🧊⛰ 😂

6. What’s your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and being on the forum).

Editing screenshots and writing Sim lit. Lol I don’t do anything but Sim, in one form or another.

I am extremely antisocial in person, so I do no social activities in real life. I socialize here 😂 So, nothing has changed at all.

I’m in the Great Lakes region, USA, it’s April, 2020

I don’t think they are making it sound worse than it is, because it’s bad. However, they are neglecting to mention much of the good news, the recoveries, the fact that it’s mainly only affecting specific types of people, the zillions of people who are following the guidelines, only concentrating on those who aren’t. Etc.

I’m very distracted right now and can’t think of a celebrity I’d save, as a celebrity is usually defined. There is a politician that I would give it too, but.... I’m not going to name the person, lol. Someone would be upset no matter who I mention. 😂 If you look at my signature you can probably figure it out 😉

Thanks for the fun activity!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Ellupelluellu thanks for the tag!

Uhh.... Like 16 or something? But we had a ton of toilet paper before the whole corona thing because we have a big family :sweat_smile:

Not a single thing. We were surprisingly well prepared and we didn't even know we were :)

I'm not obsessed with any food but I'd be rather sad if we didn't have any sushis :disappointed:

Fried vegetables. Any kind.

Pulpy. The orange juice one :)

Watching movies with my parents and texting my soulmate.

Going shopping with my parents and visiting my soulmate.

Russia, early April 2020.

I think they're exaggerating.

John Barrowman, obviously. John Barrowman must live forever. Plus he could visit hospitals and make people happy because he's great at that!

Idk who to tag so I'll tag some nice people who commented on my story but didn't join this survey yet: @mercuryfoam @Dust_Bunny2010 @Svinepruttet
    Post edited by Koteyka on
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member

none

It varies each day

red cabbage

Any

Go out on allowed exercise

Same as now!

Bournemouth, Dorset, UK 07.04.20

Depends on the media soruce

I will also say Boris Johnson as we need him now. Very worried as no one would be able to take his place
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Dust_Bunny2010Dust_Bunny2010 Posts: 163 Member
    edited April 2020
    Around 10, but we don't use toilet paper often since we have bidets.

A bottle of Chanel No. 5, yeast, Chips Ahoy cookies.

Chips Ahoy, Coke Zero, Yakisoba.

Bitter gourd.

I don't have one. They're all the same to me.

Not my favorite per se but it's what I do most often lately: sleeping.

Eating out.

Philippines, NCR, April 2020

That depends on which one's giving the news. That country I can't name but is known anyway as "Ground Zero" is playing it waaay down (a.k.a. lying) without accountability, Mainland Western Europe has been factual about it so far, not hearing news from the eastern end, Korea and Japan are accurate about it, Taiwan is lacking information, Hong Kong is in too much of a mess to determine accurate numbers, USA has been...also up in the air because reasons. Any land under the domain of Her Majesty has been accurate so far.

Betty White! I wanna see who will live longest, her or Her Majesty.

I can't tag anyone because the people who talk to me in this forum are already here.
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    I honestly don't even know. Enough 😂

None. I send someone out to make a run for it at the grocery store when needed.

Salad, half-and-half coffee creamer, coffee.

Spam.

Fiji

Writing.

Jogging outside.

Florida represent! April 2020

I don't know about accurately, but it is necessary to place emphasis on how we are dealing with something truly impactful.

If Michael Jackson were still alive, I would pick him. Sadly, he isn't (R. I. P. king!) Soooo... Drake. Because he. Is. Drake.