Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello! I have been playing the sims only since TS3, before that I loved watching my sister and cousins play the game. Just recently I've been introduced to the Sims Forums. I am super excited to get to know other simmers, I don't really know anyone else who plays the sims in real life which is a total bummer!

Hello @StrictlySimish :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since Sims 3, and that your sister and cousins were simmers also <3
    Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads,meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you post on the threads, and find helpful game tips.
    Happy simming! :)
  • RockyMightSimRockyMightSim Posts: 8 New Member
    Hello there! I'm Alex but you can call me Rocky. I've been a fan of The Sims ever since The Sims 3 came out, but i never got to play it until five years later. Then I had to stop playing again because... reasons, and I couldn't pick back up until a year ago with The Sims 4.

The Sims has been a big part of my life and currently they're the reason I get up every morning in these dificult days.

But anyways! Enough chit chat, I'm really excited to be part of this comunity and I hope I get to meet lots of new people!
  • Arie03Arie03 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello fellow simmers :). So I guess its my turn to introduce myself to The Sims forum. I'm Arie, nice to meet you'll :). I'm a little new to the forum, but I'm ohh so familiar with the Sims games. I've been ohh so lucky to have played the sims since the very first one. I'm a sims fanatic! I now mostly indulge most of my life into the sims 4(1462 hours of gameplay 2 months). Its seems a bit ridicules if you ask me Lol, my actual friends despise my Sim babies. I'll admit I may love my sims more then them XD..

Anyways I need some folks to talk to about my crazy adventures with my little digital family. I really wanted to post pictures of them and share their story, but I needs some points here! Lol. I play the Sims 4 in a legacy type way. I played the same Sim family since my very first save over a year ago. I started with a single YA female named Au'brie. Now I'm on my fourth generation and 21 sims born to the family. I had to turn of aging until I can cope with the devastation of losing one due to old age. My Sims family is very complex and diverse, their personalities and lives just captivate me! Their all so beautiful in their on little way, and I'm hoping you'll love them as much as I.

Anyways I'm pretty friendly and absolute love talking about the Sims. Hopeful I can get some points going so I can post my babies! Anyways for those who read thanks.
    Hello there! I'm Alex but you can call me Rocky. I've been a fan of The Sims ever since The Sims 3 came out, but i never got to play it until five years later. Then I had to stop playing again because... reasons, and I couldn't pick back up until a year ago with The Sims 4.

The Sims has been a big part of my life and currently they're the reason I get up every morning in these dificult days.

But anyways! Enough chit chat, I'm really excited to be part of this comunity and I hope I get to meet lots of new people!

Hello @RockyMightSim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3 and now you are also playing Sims 4. Simming is especially enjoyable to do with the current situation in the world. It is very nice seeing how the lives of our sims are developing in our games!
    Arie03 wrote: »
    Hello fellow simmers :). So I guess its my turn to introduce myself to The Sims forum. I'm Arie, nice to meet you'll :). I'm a little new to the forum, but I'm ohh so familiar with the Sims games. I've been ohh so lucky to have played the sims since the very first one. I'm a sims fanatic! I now mostly indulge most of my life into the sims 4(1462 hours of gameplay 2 months). Its seems a bit ridicules if you ask me Lol, my actual friends despise my Sim babies. I'll admit I may love my sims more then them XD..

Anyways I need some folks to talk to about my crazy adventures with my little digital family. I really wanted to post pictures of them and share their story, but I needs some points here! Lol. I play the Sims 4 in a legacy type way. I played the same Sim family since my very first save over a year ago. I started with a single YA female named Au'brie. Now I'm on my fourth generation and 21 sims born to the family. I had to turn of aging until I can cope with the devastation of losing one due to old age. My Sims family is very complex and diverse, their personalities and lives just captivate me! Their all so beautiful in their on little way, and I'm hoping you'll love them as much as I.

Anyways I'm pretty friendly and absolute love talking about the Sims. Hopeful I can get some points going so I can post my babies! Anyways for those who read thanks.

Hello @Arie03 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and are enjoying playing Sims 4.
    It is lovely that you are playing the same legacy family from when your first save a year ago. They would be very special for you <3 It is very nice seeing the new generations of families, and the similarities and differences between generations and siblings. Our sims are very special to us :)
  • Arie03Arie03 Posts: 22 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @Arie03 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and are enjoying playing Sims 4.
    > It is lovely that you are playing the same legacy family from when your first save a year ago. They would be very special for you <3 It is very nice seeing the new generations of families, and the similarities and differences between generations and siblings. Our sims are very special to us :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for replying to my spill :) and thank you for the welcoming! Hope to make plenty Sim friends soon.
    Arie03 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @Arie03 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and are enjoying playing Sims 4.
    > It is lovely that you are playing the same legacy family from when your first save a year ago. They would be very special for you <3 It is very nice seeing the new generations of families, and the similarities and differences between generations and siblings. Our sims are very special to us :)
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you for replying to my spill :) and thank you for the welcoming! Hope to make plenty Sim friends soon.

You’re welcome :)
  • xCeresxCeres Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi, I been playing the sims since I was a teen,(a long time ago) lurk on this forum for years, but never got to making an account. I did, but maybe forgot. Anyways, the things I like the most about the sims are the cas and building.
  • DaKaptenDaKapten Posts: 385 Member
    Hi, I have been playing Sims since the very first sims game, and i absolutely fell in love with this franchise. I also have been checking out the forum from time to time, and now i decided to make an account. I like all kinds of gameplay, but i have a soft spot for family and storytelling. Looking foward to take part of this wonderful forum for real this time. <3
    xCeres wrote: »
    Hi, I been playing the sims since I was a teen,(a long time ago) lurk on this forum for years, but never got to making an account. I did, but maybe forgot. Anyways, the things I like the most about the sims are the cas and building.

Hello @xCeres :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since you were a teen.You would have enjoyed spending many fun and happy hours over the time creating households and building homes and community lots! They are very enjoyable ways of expressing our creativity through the game!
  • simplespellssimplespells Posts: 1 New Member
    hi! i'm corinna and i've been playing the sims since the sims 3...
    DaKapten wrote: »
    Hi, I have been playing Sims since the very first sims game, and i absolutely fell in love with this franchise. I also have been checking out the forum from time to time, and now i decided to make an account. I like all kinds of gameplay, but i have a soft spot for family and storytelling. Looking foward to take part of this wonderful forum for real this time. <3

Hello @DaKapten :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1.Each version of the game is enjoyable and fun to play!
    It is very nice that you enjoy family and storytelling, It is lovely playing families and seeing their interactions with each other and how their Sims lives develop.
    You may like to read the stories in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

hi! i'm corinna and i've been playing the sims since the sims 3...

Hello @simplespells :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since Sims 3. You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their Sims lives developed in your game. Simming is very enjoyable and fun to play!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads. and posting about your sims that are in your games.
  • thekindalilsimmerthekindalilsimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    hi! i'm Evan and I've only been playing the sims since 2015 and i recently got the sims 2
    hi! i'm Evan and I've only been playing the sims since 2015 and i recently got the sims 2

Hello @thekindalilsimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since 2015 and recently got Sims 2. You may like to read and post on the threads in the Sims 2 section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-2-general-discussion
    I hope you enjoy reading the forums threads and posting about your sims from your game.
  • error3701error3701 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi my name is Peyton! I have been playing The Sims 4 since 2015. I’m usually not all that in to social platforms but I wanted to express some ideas I had for The Sims 4. I recently bought The Sims 3, also.
    error3701 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Peyton! I have been playing The Sims 4 since 2015. I’m usually not all that in to social platforms but I wanted to express some ideas I had for The Sims 4. I recently bought The Sims 3, also.

Hello @error3701 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing Sims 4 since 2015. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time creating, building and playing!
    It is great that you are now playing Sims 3 also.
  • EmiliahsonEmiliahson Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! My name is Emilia and I live in northern Sweden, I am 24 years old. I live in an apartment with my boyfriend and our son who is now 1 year old.
    I have been playing Sims since I was about 9-10 years old. So I have been going through all the games- Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4. Currently playing Sims 4 and have been since january 2015. I can still get stuck in the game for hours as I did when I was 12 years old, I absolutelly love it.
    I am looking forward to joining the fourms and I don't understand why I have not signed up earlier. :D
    Emiliahson wrote: »
    Hello! My name is Emilia and I live in northern Sweden, I am 24 years old. I live in an apartment with my boyfriend and our son who is now 1 year old.
    I have been playing Sims since I was about 9-10 years old. So I have been going through all the games- Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4. Currently playing Sims 4 and have been since january 2015. I can still get stuck in the game for hours as I did when I was 12 years old, I absolutelly love it.
    I am looking forward to joining the fourms and I don't understand why I have not signed up earlier. :D

Hello @Emiliahson :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since you were a young child and that it has been a part of your life as you were growing up <3 It is great you enjoy playing the game . Time passes very quickly when we are simming!
    Perhaps your son one day will be a simmer like you!
  • KellyTaylorNapkinKellyTaylorNapkin Posts: 1 New Member
    I don't know how to use the forum. Do I have to wait in order to create a post? ALso Hi!!
  • LilfireworkSimsLilfireworkSims Posts: 87 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I've been playing the Sims 4 since 2016, and today (March 10, 2020) is my first day on the forums!
    I'm still in school, and it looks like I'm on the younger side of this thread, but I'm here to learn more about the game!
    The Sims 4 is one of my favorite things and I have put in over 1,200 hours! I typically play with CAS, and experiment with different households.
    I don't know how to use the forum. Do I have to wait in order to create a post? ALso Hi!!

Hello @KellyTaylorNapkin :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    New members are unable to start new threads until they become full members. You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    You will be able to start a new thread when you become a full member.

edited April 2020
    Hi everyone!
    I've been playing the Sims 4 since 2016, and today (March 10, 2020) is my first day on the forums!
    I'm still in school, and it looks like I'm on the younger side of this thread, but I'm here to learn more about the game!
    The Sims 4 is one of my favorite things and I have put in over 1,200 hours! I typically play with CAS, and experiment with different households.

Hello @LilfireworkSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been playing Sims 4 since 2016, and have played for many hours! They would have been fun and very enjoyable hours spent playing the game and enjoying spending time in CAS! Creating sims, giving them background story details and working out outfits that suit them is a very special part of simming.
  • SimmingKimSimmingKim Posts: 94 Member
    Hi, I'm shy and not so good with introductions. I wanted to just say hi and wish everyone a good day. I love playing Sims and have for many years.
  • LucidLennyLucidLenny Posts: 180 Member
    Hello! I'm LucidLenny but I often go by Lenny!

Been playing sims 3 since 2017 and played freeplay when I was younger. Probably a bad idea bc exams and essays are coming up but sssshhhh. One day I hope to do a game based on GreyStillPlays' Sim 4 videos but in sims 3... But because my computer is bad, I guess I'll have to save up or wait.

I also really want to learn about making CC this summer because I'm coming to the realizing that the Sims3 fanbase is really small, and a ton of the CC creators have moved on to sims 4 and some old links and DLs don't work anymore. It'll probably be hard but not as hard as tracking files down maybe :')
    Lenny | Sims 3 | Uni Student | Timezone: EDT (UTC -4) |My blood type is A- | 50% Anxiety 25% Angst 25% Awesome | I bleed for cute sims <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top