Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Raines mafia game **TOWN WIN **

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Nice job, @Rainesims you did fine. And congrats to all you super scum-hunters out there.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Thankyou for playing everyone, i had it all prepped like 2 week in advance and then day one i got questions and i hadn't prepared for any of that and i went into full panic mode :') so thankyou everyone for putting up with all the changes and thankyou @icmnfrsh for stepping in with both advice and as roses replacement because it would have probably been a bigger shambles otherwise :')

Good job, Raine! It was a nice game! I had fun, though I was nervous all throughout. You really scared me when you told me I was the king :D

1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I'm sorry, @AlexaKry. I failed to save you on day 1, and they also lynched me. But lol, experienced players are truly amazing. @DeKay already had me at the start and even @icmnfrsh had found me suspicious.

It wasn´t my best game, either! I just hoped that you could be more townie than me! :D
    Thankyou for playing everyone, i had it all prepped like 2 week in advance and then day one i got questions and i hadn't prepared for any of that and i went into full panic mode :') so thankyou everyone for putting up with all the changes and thankyou @icmnfrsh for stepping in with both advice and as roses replacement because it would have probably been a bigger shambles otherwise :')

You did a good job! The game was fun!
  • RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member

Good job, Raine! It was a nice game! I had fun, though I was nervous all throughout. You really scared me when you told me I was the king :D

i was really nervous that i was just gonna slip up and accidentally reveal you were the kind somehow xD ahah. #irrational fears :')
    QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
    king* not kind xD
    QWO48ni.jpg

just gonna leave this here for anyone :)Roses game
    QWO48ni.jpg

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Oh wow, I was actually right :joy:

Good game, guys! The Mafia did their best, but unfortunately Alexa got lynched on day 1, which kind of gave Wagashi away
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    edited April 2020
    I'm sorry, AlexaKry. I failed to save you on day 1, and they also lynched me. But lol, experienced players are truly amazing. DeKay already had me at the start and even icmnfrsh had found me suspicious.

Lol, just so you know, I'm "experienced" (been playing for almost 4 years) but I'm wrong all the time :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Thankyou for playing everyone, i had it all prepped like 2 week in advance and then day one i got questions and i hadn't prepared for any of that and i went into full panic mode :') so thankyou everyone for putting up with all the changes and thankyou icmnfrsh for stepping in with both advice and as roses replacement because it would have probably been a bigger shambles otherwise :')

No problem! Glad you had fun hosting. :) I know I have a lot of fun when I do it

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    wow, the game ended in 2 days. that’s not what i was expecting. thank god nush switched her vote back to wagashi
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    really hope rose gets enough players for her mafia game. i really feel like playing again.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Just wondering @Wagashi_Master, what made you decide to choose me as the night kill? Was it random or was there a reason?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    I don't think it matters anymore, Nush. I got the majority of votes, so it's highly likely that I get lynched today.
    Well if I have any talent for this game, it's for helping out mafia at every turn whether I know it or not.

Maybe I DO actually have some kind of intuition, but it works in reverse. :D

I was about to explode when I saw you Unvote Wagashi. 😂 You can just feel it. LOL. I was like, "Why is Nush always so quick to trust a mafia the moment they breathe but takes forever to listen to me?" 😅

Good thing you put it back. And remember, every vote matters even when you think it's not gonna matter. Don't let your guard now.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,584 Member
    edited April 2020
    Thankyou for playing everyone, i had it all prepped like 2 week in advance and then day one i got questions and i hadn't prepared for any of that and i went into full panic mode :') so thankyou everyone for putting up with all the changes and thankyou icmnfrsh for stepping in with both advice and as roses replacement because it would have probably been a bigger shambles otherwise :')

I'm sorry if I made you feel like a bad host or something. 🙈 It's just that I've been in games where they were very unbalanced and I always got unlucky and end up in a team that had an impossible win con.

Like for example, one time, I was mafia with another person and to win quickly, both of us can't die and have to lynch 7 townies first! Imagine that! No night kills too so you have to openly kill people in the day for 7 day phases! And if one mafia dies at any point, the other has to sit thru another 3-4 mislynches alone to win. That game drove me crazy and we almost had it until a townie who had died said something on the thread which cast suspicion on me and then the townies who were still in the game started noticing something fishy about me. 😢

That's why I wanted you to fix the balance of the game as soon as possible or just follow the setup as it is, so that each team has a good chance of winning. Plus, I also really wanted to play a royal setup. 😩
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Just wondering @Wagashi_Master, what made you decide to choose me as the night kill? Was it random or was there a reason?

Oh, I'm sorry about that. That's because a lot of people thought you were innocent and out of everyone else, you were the most townish, and if that were so, I can't really pin you as scummy, now would I? But still, I apologize for killing you tho.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    really hope rose gets enough players for her mafia game. i really feel like playing again.

If I don't have enough, I have a backup in mind, so we will be starting within the next few days for sure. Check my thread for more detailed info.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Ugh I didn’t vote. Didn’t matter much though. I don’t even know who I would’ve voted. This felt like a really off game for me. I was sus of myself and I knew I wasn’t mafia😂 I’m gonna try to be better next game. I was probably just frustrated with being in quarantine or something like that. I think my brain is falling asleep. You hosted a good first game Raine. And good job to my fellow townies and good try to the mafia
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Ugh I didn’t vote. Didn’t matter much though. I don’t even know who I would’ve voted. This felt like a really off game for me. I was sus of myself and I knew I wasn’t mafia😂 I’m gonna try to be better next game. I was probably just frustrated with being in quarantine or something like that. I think my brain is falling asleep. You hosted a good first game Raine. And good job to my fellow townies and good try to the mafia

I'm completely feeling everything you just said. I don't, however, have any confidence in being any better next game...if anything, I'm getting worse, turning into Mafia's Best Friend despite myself. But I think even without missing people irl, the uncertainties of the pandemic are stressing in subtle ways, and make every online social interaction feel more impactful without anything to balance it out irl.

But we had a dang sudden hard snow, the big wet snow that you can barely see through that accumulates really fast, and it was already covering my car by the time I jerked on my pants and got outside to move the car out of the street for the plows to come through.

And my bed of daffodils that had just burst into full bloom yesterday, were flopped to the ground and being buried in snow:
    0OlGxzLh.jpg

So I got out there with scissors, shook them off and cut them, then snipped out the anthers because I"m wicked allergic to the pollen, rinsed them and put them in vases, and here's a pic of spring sunshine saved from the snowstorm outside, to share with you all:

kGWb2uhh.jpg?1

xicwqMCm.jpg

I'm completely feeling everything you just said. I don't, however, have any confidence in being any better next game...if anything, I'm getting worse, turning into Mafia's Best Friend despite myself. But I think even without missing people irl, the uncertainties of the pandemic are stressing in subtle ways, and make every online social interaction feel more impactful without anything to balance it out irl.

But we had a dang sudden hard snow, the big wet snow that you can barely see through that accumulates really fast, and it was already covering my car by the time I jerked on my pants and got outside to move the car out of the street for the plows to come through.

And my bed of daffodils that had just burst into full bloom yesterday, were flopped to the ground and being buried in snow:
    0OlGxzLh.jpg

So I got out there with scissors, shook them off and cut them, then snipped out the anthers because I"m wicked allergic to the pollen, rinsed them and put them in vases, and here's a pic of spring sunshine saved from the snowstorm outside, to share with you all:

kGWb2uhh.jpg?1

Beautiful, thank you! <3
    We could all need a little bit of sunshine atm! (although here in Germany it hasn´t rained the last 3 weeks and the sun was always shining. We´ll hit the 22°C tomorrow!)
    @AlexaKry wow, that warm tomorrow in Germany? Southern Germany is it? I live in the far Northeastern US, and it's only going to reach about 5 deg C tomorrow (or around 41 deg. F) and it's freezing tonight. Glad you liked my show of flowers. Maybe you can share a pic of what's blooming near you?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    It’s going to be in the mid 60s tomorrow for me (Fahrenheit)
    @AlexaKry wow, that warm tomorrow in Germany? Southern Germany is it? I live in the far Northeastern US, and it's only going to reach about 5 deg C tomorrow (or around 41 deg. F) and it's freezing tonight. Glad you liked my show of flowers. Maybe you can share a pic of what's blooming near you?

No, it´s Northrein Westfalia, Hamm, more in the middle-north. There isn´t lot what is already blooming, the trees just get a bit greener! But when I find some flowers tomorrow I´ll take a pic and post them!
    Just wondering Wagashi_Master, what made you decide to choose me as the night kill? Was it random or was there a reason?

Oh, I'm sorry about that. That's because a lot of people thought you were innocent and out of everyone else, you were the most townish, and if that were so, I can't really pin you as scummy, now would I? But still, I apologize for killing you tho.

It's all part of the game, hahahaha

0OlGxzLh.jpg

kGWb2uhh.jpg?1

Ooh, pretty.

It's gotten colder again here recently. It was warmer a while back, then it got cloudy again, and it was 55 Fahrenheit earlier today when it had been 60+ before. Not that the weather matters much because I'm indoors almost all the time :joy: