Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The re-release Sims 1 and Sims 2 petition thread.

Comments

• SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    @SimGuruKate @SimGuruGnome @eamaki Please consider rereleasing TS1 and TS2 on Origin
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Signed
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
  • SiythewprstsimmerSiythewprstsimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Signed I’m down 100% it’s so hard finding a computer with a dvd rom , i own 98% of the sims 2 games but not sims one but i can’t play them because no computer i have had a DVD’s rom . DEFINITELY SOMETHING YALL SHOULD DO !
  • Lady_Angel79Lady_Angel79 Posts: 1 New Member
    TS1 for sure!!
  • simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Signed!!!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I would love this. Signed.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,805 Member
    Signed I’m down 100% it’s so hard finding a computer with a dvd rom , i own 98% of the sims 2 games but not sims one but i can’t play them because no computer i have had a DVD’s rom . DEFINITELY SOMETHING YALL SHOULD DO !

Have you considered an external DVD drive? I use this one with my laptop.

https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/accessories/apd/429-aauq?gacd=9646510-1028-5761040-0-0&dgc=st&gclsrc=aw.ds&gclid=Cj0KCQjwj7v0BRDOARIsAGh37ipVmuP54l1BtEPGYnARHEBKh6mdQKeLURxXMtf3HELf4GF6W2gnnS0aAmLxEALw_wcB
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,425 Member
    Considering, I missed S1 and S2; I’d be down for buying it if it was re-released.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    I already have UC, but I'd like other people who missed the opportunity to get UC to be able to experience TS2 as well. I'd also like an easier way to install The Sims 1, because whilst I do own it with all the packs, it's a nightmare to get working.

Signed.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • redroses16redroses16 Posts: 8 New Member
    Signed!

Would love a remastered version of Sims 1 and Sims 2. I have Sims 2 Super Collection (Mac), but my Mac is slowly dying on me, and I will be so sad when I won't get to play it any longer. What I miss most from Sims 2 is the CAS personality chooser and turn ons/offs. I feel like it adds a lot of depth to the characters and makes them more unique. And also the little cut scenes for first kiss, woohoo, birthdays. Vaguely remember playing Sims 1, but would totally pay to be able to play it again.
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    Signed!
    (This could be a pool, to count the votes)
  • DeadManHBKDeadManHBK Posts: 117 Member
    I would love it if they re-released the first two! I still have Sims 2 (hoping it will work on my new desktop), but I have had an ongoing struggle with getting Sims 1 to work on any of my current PCs. The struggle is real, folks - all I want is to relive my childhood. is that too much to ask?
    500c175dfecfd4bfdb430b6ae61d85abc33cef98_hq.gif

A n a l Na t h r a c h D o c h e'l D e'n m h a
    A n a l Na t h r a c h T i e r a N a t r a c h...
  • sikasika18sikasika18 Posts: 343 Member
    Signed!
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    I have diskfuls of my downloaded programs and CC ready and "pruned" to use in The Sims and Sims 2. All checked so as to not crash the games. Most of the download sites are not on the internet anymore alas. I could use one of my old PCs with XP or Vista but they seem too slow these days.
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    A re-release of TS2 would be a dream! My absolute favourite version of the sims, I'd love more people to be able to experience it. Signed!

English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    edited May 2020
    well one i never had sims 1.

i have had sims 2 had quite a few, i threw them all in the trash and swore no to played them again to me they were just so ugly.

i think tree or four months after sims 3 came out, i bought one, i liked it and bought every game that came out. i like it.

now Id welcome sims 3, but now i look at sims 4 and im sorry the sims 3 ppl are just plain ugly to me.

Sure I'd like to have the sims 3, if it were in a sims 4 stye and fashion. i want more adventure just like the next guy.
    but i think for me, there's no going bk.
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited November 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by bella_goth on
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,182 Member
    I don't see the issue of remastering the game.Just give them another team, and Sims 4 have their team.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    small question what do you fine so interesting in such old games? me when i move on older games then to be unintressting to me as a player
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SajahiSajahi Posts: 17 Member
    Signed
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,182 Member
    small question what do you fine so interesting in such old games? me when i move on older games then to be unintressting to me as a player

Nostiga, history, and curiosity.Im a sim fanatic who loves playing older games of the franchise I'm interested in.
  • xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Signed! I love this so much & I'm glad you created this. I'd love a re-release of these games.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,374 Member
    I really don't care if they do the original, but I'm in for the sims 2
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • AloeVistaAloeVista Posts: 326 Member
    I can't sign this.

Sims 1 and Sims 2 were my absolute favorites in the franchise. I still play Sims 2 (an ultimate collections account). Although I'd LOVE to have a "remaster" of those games, since this is EA that would be doing it I know they would screw it up. They've done a horrible job with Sims 4, and the last thing I want to see is them sullying my two absolute favorites and classics. The only way I would agree is if it was NOT EA doing the work.
    rvbRMVD.jpg
  • KpoiKpoi Posts: 32 Member
    I support! I think that this could be a project for the team alongside The Sims 4's upcoming dlc and content, and I'm sure people would pay money for a remaster of either of them or both! Take a look at the Sims 2 promotion, so many people were happy about it and EVEN NOW, people contact support for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top