Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Raines mafia game **TOWN WIN **

Comments

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    Hmm... Two and a half pages while I was asleep is probably a new record for smallest amount posted :D

I'm just going to go ahead and tell y'all my suspicions now, since I probably won't be online again for a few more hours.

Nush - 50/50
    Alexa - Leaning Mafia
    DeKay - Leaning Town
    Mouse - 50/50
    Rose - 50/50
    City - 50/50
    Sophia - Leaning Town
    Wagashi - 50/50

I'm still really unsure about a lot of people (lucky for them, because at least one of them is Mafia). I'll come back in a few hours or so, read what's there, and probably vote.

Since you're probably the only one who has posted a suspicion list, who do you think is partners with Alexa, seeing that she's leaning scum?

That's just it- I don't know. I'm not going to be online again until Night starts, so I'm just going to Vote Alexa. I don't want to not vote, because I don't want to miss a chance to lynch the guard (or king if we're lucky), but I'm not confident about it.

You have never explained why you think I´m mafia. What brings you to your wrong conclusion?

You're acting strange. I don't know what it is, but you're giving me scum vibes. I can't shake the feeling that you know something we don't, and it's making me really suspicious. That is what brings me to my conclusion, wrong or right.

Just because I´ve asked at the beginning how the rules of this game are? Which was asked by a few others as well?
    And for this I will be killed the frist day... again...
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Hmm... Two and a half pages while I was asleep is probably a new record for smallest amount posted :D

I'm just going to go ahead and tell y'all my suspicions now, since I probably won't be online again for a few more hours.

Nush - 50/50
    Alexa - Leaning Mafia
    DeKay - Leaning Town
    Mouse - 50/50
    Rose - 50/50
    City - 50/50
    Sophia - Leaning Town
    Wagashi - 50/50

I'm still really unsure about a lot of people (lucky for them, because at least one of them is Mafia). I'll come back in a few hours or so, read what's there, and probably vote.

Since you're probably the only one who has posted a suspicion list, who do you think is partners with Alexa, seeing that she's leaning scum?

That's just it- I don't know. I'm not going to be online again until Night starts, so I'm just going to Vote Alexa. I don't want to not vote, because I don't want to miss a chance to lynch the guard (or king if we're lucky), but I'm not confident about it.

You have never explained why you think I´m mafia. What brings you to your wrong conclusion?

You're acting strange. I don't know what it is, but you're giving me scum vibes. I can't shake the feeling that you know something we don't, and it's making me really suspicious. That is what brings me to my conclusion, wrong or right.

Just because I´ve asked at the beginning how the rules of this game are? Which was asked by a few others as well?

No, you're giving an all-around scummy vibe. I never said it was because of that, and you're not helping your case here, at least in my book.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member

Nush - 50/50
    Alexa - Leaning Mafia
    DeKay - Leaning Town
    Mouse - 50/50
    Rose - 50/50
    City - 50/50
    Sophia - Leaning Town
    Wagashi - 50/50

No, you're giving an all-around scummy vibe. I never said it was because of that, and you're not helping your case here, at least in my book.

"Throws hands in the air" then I´ll be killed and don´t have even the chance to defend myself, because it looks suspicious...
  • Options
    RainesimsRainesims Posts: 901 Member
    Final Vote count

Actions
    Dekay votes Wagashi
    Alexa Votes Dekay
    Dekay unvotes Wagashi[
    Nerd Votes Alexa
    Rose Votes Alexa

count
    DEKAY(1) Alexa
    ALEXA (2) nerd, rose

Day 1 has ended.

ALEXA has been lynched they were the Loyal Guard

Night 1 has begun. Please don't talk on topic during the night. The King can now make his move against the sleeping rebels

QWO48ni.jpg

gallery: RainesimsUwU
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Wow! We found the guard on day 1. Although now I have absolutely no clue who the king could be tho.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Whew. Glad we caught someone. Aight, see y'all in 24 hours.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Whew. Glad we caught someone. Right, see y'all in 24 hours.

Fixed a typo.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Ayyyeee. 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Sh... Killed again! :D
    But at least you had it coming this time, right? I'm agog at people who felt you had scummy vibes out of what looked to me like thin air. And sorry for forgetting to vote. I didn't know what time it flipped and got busy. But I wouldn't have known who to vote for anyway.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    But at least you had it coming this time, right? I'm agog at people who felt you had scummy vibes out of what looked to me like thin air. And sorry for forgetting to vote. I didn't know what time it flipped and got busy. But I wouldn't have known who to vote for anyway.

Hahaha, I didn't know agog is a word but now I do. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I joke that my love "had me at 'ennui' " because early on in our relationship, he used 'ennui' casually in a conversation. We legit used to play Scrabble when we were first together. :D I call him my "man of letters" as a joke.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Fun fact, he was the only other person I ever met who knew what "quoits" were aside from my hyperliterate mother. I didn't know, but he did! Apparently he and my mother had read some of the same old literature, which was a completely different set than I had read.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

I joke that my love "had me at 'ennui' " because early on in our relationship, he used 'ennui' casually in a conversation. We legit used to play Scrabble when we were first together. :D I call him my "man of letters" as a joke.
    Fun fact, he was the only other person I ever met who knew what "quoits" were aside from my hyperliterate mother. I didn't know, but he did! Apparently he and my mother had read some of the same old literature, which was a completely different set than I had read.

Dang, ya'll's vocab is like 10000% and mine is .02%. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I can replace Rose for this round. I think it'll be easier to keep up with this game
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Ok. @Rainesims Icey is able to replace me. That works for me. :)
    Thanks Icey.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Yay, Icey!
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    @icmnfrsh thankyou :)<3 and okie @TheRoseHorse
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    Night has ended

King: "Wretched Villager! I will steal your last breath"

The Kings Dagger shone in the moonlight has he brought it down into the heart of the sleeping rebel villager

The King made their move in the dark of the night. They killed the rebel townie SOPHIA

also please note that ICEY has replaced ROSE

Day 2 Has begun.
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Noo!! :/
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Rainesims wrote: »
    Night has ended

The Kings Dagger shone in the moonlight has he brought it down into the heart of the sleeping rebel villager

The King made their move in the dark of the night. They killed the rebel townie SOPHIA

Day 2 Has begun.

Night 1 has ended

Day 2 Has begun.
    QWO48ni.jpg

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote: Wagashi

Going by the vote count yesterday, it's possible that Alexa was trying to save Wagashi because she's the King
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Vote Wagashi

I agree; I'll explain why in my next post.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So, first of all, I had a feeling from the beginning that Alexa and Wagashi had some type of connection. They didn't really acknowledge each other early in day 1. Wagashi also only said that she thinks I could flip either way and that Alexa looks like a frustrated townie.

Next, Rose/Icey and Nerd helped to save me. I don't think either of them would us their guard this early so for now, they're out of the pic for me as mafia.

Mouse was on near day end, and was like contemplating to who to vote but then didn't vote. To me, this could flip either way. She could be Mafia and was wondering if bussing would be good. But she should have known that saving me would give her good town cred instead of not voting at all. She didn't choose to vote tho. So, to me, she does not look that scummy, but she doesn't look that townish either.

I already feel like maybe Nush is townish if they're not lying, same as City. I didn't really like how they were questioning me nitpicking Alexa now that Alexa has been flipped scum. But I'm willing to leaning toward town for these two. City was also agreeable and not agreeable with me at times, and I feel like if she's scum, she would just choose one side.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Nush - 50/50
    Alexa - Leaning Mafia
    DeKay - Leaning Town
    Mouse - 50/50
    Rose - 50/50
    City - 50/50
    Sophia - Leaning Town
    Wagashi - 50/50

I feel like Wagashi also asked Nerd this question to see if Nerd kinda has any suspicion on her or anyone else so that she can plan who to kill and who not to kill at night.
    x3vZicL.gif