Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I am here for putting Lonnie and Sophie together though! Caleb being kicked out of the Brennan clan one vampire at a time >:)
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @afai1261
    Such beautiful flowers. :D

Haha, I thought you'd say yes to this ^^ Caleb broke George's heart so it's just fair Sophie gets revenge for her brother >:)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella
    I rarely get abductions too and usually only when I'm playing Scientist or Astronaut Sim, both of which Don is not, so it was very surprising he got abducted at all. I guess they significantly lowered the chance of Sims coming back with an alien bun in the oven too. Which I can believe because my one and only Sim that ever got preggers, was abducted three times before he did. Plus, I had a Sim that wasn't an astronaut or a scientist, but he had a rocket he flew frequently and had an affair with an alien on Sixam, plus a bunch a space rocks on his lot which I guess ups the chances, and he's been abducted six times and never got preggers.

I can believe that. I've watched many travel shows about Rome and Italy and in every single one, all the areas were loaded with people. It was startling to see all those areas so empty. Even more startling to see how many times the guy filming was stopped by officials to show 'papers.' o.O

It's the same way here. I've lived in the country all my life surrounded by nature, very peaceful, except a few years when Hubby and I lived together before we got married. But even then it was a little house we rented on the outskirts of our very small town. Everyone is the same here too, we all seem to know each other and in the country, everyone waves as we pass by in vehicles. It's a very friendly small town. I couldn't imagine ever living in a big metro area with all the concrete and hardly any trees, not knowing or caring who your neighbors are, all the noise, etc. My soul would suffer. :#

Ah, yep, that's quite different than a grilled cheese sandwich. Looks delicious though! :)
    Yet another reason I keep wondering why I don't just break down and put MCCC in my game. There's SO many things it can do to improve the game. I usually just go in household management and delete townies before every play session. But it gets tiring sometimes. Especially if my Sims have visited San Myshuno, a park, the jungle or any venue really. The game generates a TON of townies when they do. It's ridiculous.

Always the same in mine too. The mermaids, especially Nalani are usually there too.

Well, there's a TON of drama and sadness in that movie though and the ending is very well deserved really. I spoiled the ending, but if you were watching it for the first time, it would a *gasp* OMG type of thing and make you cry. lol But then, I'm a hopeless romantic and you really don't care about such things, so maybe not. <3 I love Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride too, both of which he's in with Julia Roberts. <3

I wasn't suggesting you use anything other than a rose, it's expected and iconic to this type of challenge. Anything else would be just...weird or wrong? I don't know, might be fun to try something more unique too. However, most everything else when a gift is given, you don't actually see it like with flowers. It's just a gift box they open. I have awhile to think about what I'll do though, so we'll see. I'll probably just do the rose ceremony as intended. :)

*gasp* You're done already? Gah! Are we getting close to finding out who won then? #iscurious

Okay, obviously I don't play very many legacy type challenges, so I had no idea about the nitty gritty rules. :)

Current chapter comments:
    Aw, poor vampires. :( I'm glad you did something about getting them some food though so they don't go around biting the other bachelors in a rage of thirst. lol

LOL I need to have my Sims play that game more often. Had no idea they do that mocking animation. It's hilarious!

Muwahahaha! LMAO! I freakin' LOVE that screenshot of James looking at the Llama. It almost looks like an extension of his face or a big nose or something. Love it! <3

Yep, I've heard that phrase too, it's from the bible, "Pride Goeth before a fall." Shouldn't have gotten so arrogantly confident James. Love your comments about the stick too. :)

Caprisun!! I see I'm not the only one that thinks those plasma packs look like those juice drinks. hehe

Ew! Is James eating rotten food? Or are those stink waves coming off the food on the table?

Notice the U? Huh? I'm confused about what you mean. What U? And what does it have to do with British English? I hope it's not something obvious and I'm just slow. lol

Wow, what a luxurious bedroom James gets to sleep in. Beautiful!

GAH! I've heard that game can blow up like that, but have never seen it in my game. The screenshots seem to imply James did it. But knowing you, that could've been your intention and it wasn't him. You're sneaky that way. lol

o.O And now the next chapter is posted. I'll go read that now and be back in a bit. *excited*
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    You know, reading this challenge is my way to give myself a reward for studying, so I'm happy that there's a chapter everyday and that you decided to not have a weekend break (because I also study in the weekends now, hhahaaha).

I'll be a silent reader for a while because else I'll just type a book here and forget about 'me needing to study'. I'm horrible. I really don't like this subject. BUT I'll go back now!

Until tomorrow!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Karababy52
    It depends I think. When you have a "connection" to outer space, like scientists and astronauts have or also when there's an alien friend or you have on in your household, they get abducted more often but usually come back not preggers. At least that's how I feel it is. But if you have no "connection" to Sixam then the chances of having a male sim come back with a bun in the even is still high. At least I hope so :D

In Italy they have a complete lockdown so you need the papers to go out. Here in Germany it's different :) That's why I refer to it as curfew. We don't need papers to go grocery shopping or when we go out for a walk.

Yesterday in a corona update on tv our health minister said that we have 40% of our ICU beds left. That's more beds than France and Italy have in general. When I heard that I was shocked. I thought Europe - or more like Italy and France - were on a similar level as Germany in such terms. Guess I was wrong. But I'm happy we have this many ICU beds. Germany even takes in sick people from other countries now to help.

The most shocking thing I had in this matter was when I came back from grocery shopping in the big city and met my next door neighbour at the door. I greeted him and he stared at me like :o I felt offended, to be honest :D
    It can also mess with your game tho. It even shows a notification when it caused a problem. And there's a link to deaderpool's discord chat to talk about the issue :) The most townies are generated when you go to university. HORRIBLE!!! Like 40 per day...

Pretty Woman is a cool movie, tho :D I like that one ^^ I wouldn't watch it on a streaming site tho. Only when nothing else is on on tv :joy:
    I actually love romcoms but I also despise them. They make me feel lonely sometimes :# But my favorite is Isn't It Romantic on Netflix. It's a romcom but also a parody of all romcoms :joy: And it's the first time Rebel Wilson doesn't play a stereotypical fat woman character in a movie.

Yeah it would feel wrong to not use a rose for the ROSE ceremony :D Isn't there the "Give Rose" interaction, too? I only use the give gift option but maybe that one won't cause any issues :D

There are 17 days for the bachelorette challenge. I won't spoil anything tho B)

It sounds like there are tons of rules but there are only a few actually :)
    It would be a mess if Lonnie and Kevin ran around drinking from all the bachelors :D Also, the unlucky ones would feel bad for 2 days then and that might influence the challenge.

They do the mocking right at the start but I picked "challenge sim..." and not play with or what the other option is called :D

It's his eyes that made me laugh so hard at this pic :D

I hope it means the same in both languages tho ^^

They look exactly like Caprisun :D Seeing the brand name now I realize I called it Sunkist in the current chapter. It's the even older name for it in Germany :D

Nah the dumplings are fine. The plates in front of are smelly :D

There's a slight difference in Britsh English and American English. Or there are some big differences, too. In uni I focused on AE but in school we teach BE as it's the original English. I need to get used to BE again so I try to use that version more often now. We shouldn't mix it but I need to work on it :D I can't remember what word I used in the chapter but an example for the U thing would be "flavor" for AE, and "flavoUr" for BE :) That's why I mentioned the U thing ^^ There are other differences like "chips" and "crisps" where the word is different, defense and defence where one letter is different, and there's also a difference in pronounciation, grammar use etc :D Need to go back to BE...

They all have that kind of bedroom. There's one in black, one in blue and one in white :)

Haha, yes I'm sneaky ^^ I didn't even know until then the game could blow up :D I was like :o

I'm not sure if you're currently answering to the current chapter but I refreshed and there was no new comment. So I leave it here for now and just answer the other one in a new comment when it pops up :)

@Skeilah Haha, thanks! That makes me feel good about doing this :) Good luck studying and take some breaks. Breaks are important!

I don't mind silent readers. Whatever is best for you is fine for me, too :)

Have fun learning :p I'm so mean.
    @Queenarella
    Yep, it's still random at times, but there's a higher chance with the connection to aliens or Sixam. However, the chances of either type coming back preggers was nerfed a while ago, unfortunately. It's very low.

Ah, okay. I guess that makes sense then. We just have a curfew as well. Some areas are locked down though, like Detroit. That's where the majority of cases and deaths have occurred in our state.

Sounds similar to some of the counties in my state. Some hospitals are taking patients from Detroit in their counties because they have beds and Detroit and surrounding metro counties are running out.

Aw, man that's really sad. He could've at least greeted you. Sheesh!

I've heard that too, especially if you don't read up on how it all works. For example, story progression. I DO NOT want that in my game. I know a lot of Simmers love it, but I don't. And yes, DU is the worst offender when it comes to generating townies. It's overwhelming.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that movie, it sounds great! I love RomComs too, of course. <3

The 'give rose' interaction is only located in the romance convo choices though. It's a long stemmed one too, so different. That almost always goes over well if they have even a little in their Romance bar. I'd be cautious though because it'll make their romance bar go up. I don't think gifting the rose does that, does it?
    His eyes made me laugh too. lol

It does mean the same. :)

Ohhh, okay, now I get it. Same as with 'color' and 'colour' or 'theatre' and 'theater' or 'pharmacy' and 'chemist,' 'trunk' vs. 'boot,' 'apartment' vs. 'flat,' etc. etc.

I was commenting on the previous chapter, should've said that instead of putting 'current.' lol I think you figured it out though. ;)

Here's comments on the 'most' current chapter:
    LOL It's been soooo long since I sent any of my Sims to a restaurant I don't remember how they were greeted. It does look quite derpy though. lol

I think you did well choosing experimental dishes that could've been for breakfast. I love when they coo over them, it's cute! Did any of them take a pic of their dishes?

You know what's an even worse animation? How vampires stab a straw into a piece of plasma fruit. LOL I always expect to see the thing collapse as they're 'drinking' it and then throw away the empty shell, but nope.

Ooo, hot tub date, lucky Kevin! :) Huh, I didn't know they could drink those 'CapriSun' packs in a hot tub. Should've known though since they can have regular 'juice' drinks in there.

Aw, ya old softie! You are generous. :)

Eddy!! He looks great as an elder! I love that purple hair and his pudgy belly. hehe Great seeing him again, I figured he was a goner by now. <3

What the heck? Why were James and Tempy giving each other the evil eye? I thought at first it was some kind of foreshadowing, glad I was wrong! So funny about the workout thing. James looks extremely happy to get the rose. Did he throw another fit?

Aw man, so sorry to see Lonnie go @afai1261 :'( You're right he is gorgeous! Logistics in the game are just borked I guess. *shrugs*

Okay, so I know I campaigned hard for Caleb and Sophie to get together, but if she's not happy, that's not a good thing. I think your idea of kicking him to the curb to revenge her brother and getting with Lonnie would be a great consolation prize for Lonnie. And if Sophie ends up happily loving him (even more than Vlad), all the better! <3

Loving the idea of chapters on the weekend! \o/ Looking forward to what you have up your sleeve for tomorrow now. Have a great rest of your day! <3
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I look forward to chapters every day. We have to find things to amuse ourselves - though my quarantine experience resembles my normal life. I was working from home before this started and as an introvert, I stayed home frequently.

But I may still go crazy. I work for the state, but rather than doing my regular job they have me doing call center work. That job is horrible and I hate it. But at least I am still working.
    Poor Lonnie. I would love to see him with Sophie.
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Mkay! I just caught up, dang, having Joey be one of the last two to get a rose is nerve wracking! I'm sorry for the contestants who got sent home, I will be sad when Joey is sent home. I mean, I don't want him to be sent home, but the chances of him winning aren't in his favor. He's one of 11? five now? he's doing great, but I'm still nervous.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Karababy52
    Why is everything nerfed :/ That's so annoying...

From what is shown in the news it's really bad in the USA. I'm honestly glad I live in Germany because we have a very low death rate considering we have over 100K infected by now.

It's fine. He was odd anyway :D

I love story progression ^^ But it's only a thing with MCCC.

It's a Netflix Original so you can only watch it on Netflix. It's hilarious :D

I only check the relationship points shortly before the ceremony so I don't know if it adds or subtracts from it when they get the rose as a gift. But it's under Friendly interactions so it is 100% sure no romantic thing :)

Yes, exactly :) That's what I meant with the U thing ^^
    I send them to restaurants in the bachelor/ette part all the time for dates ^^ It's always that annoying greeting :D Stop it! You're not Flipper -.-

Tempy took a picture of it. It's bad quality tho :joy: And she's the only one who could learn how to make the dish as she's over level 5 for the cooking skill.

Haha true! The stabbing a plasma fruit animation is funny :D

I wonder where he hid the plasma pack tho :joy: Was it like hot coffee as he must've stored it in his trunks? :D The hot tub sure boiled it lol

So far none of the old guys has died. They're all old as far as I've seen them - Moss excluded - but they're still alive ^^

I can't remember who threw when a tantrum but there are always at least 2 guys to throw one -.-

Last time I played Sophie she still longed for Vlad :joy: But maybe Caleb isn't the right one for her and she just thinks Vlad would be better. If she saw Lonnie she'd forget Vlad within the blink of an eye :D

The weekend breaks weren't meant for me but for you all. I know some don't have the time to come online daily because - unlike me - some have a life :D And the break was a chance to read up. Even tho my chapters aren't that long :D On the statistics site on WordPress I could see that someone binge read like all chapters yesterday :joy: Someone sure was bored lol

@DCJ504 I always thought I'm more on the introvert side but I long to go out and meet people so badly I guess I'm more on the extrovert side :sweat_smile:

Call center jobs during this time must be HORRIBLE :o So sorry to hear that! Let's hope it'll be over soon.
    Three "votes" for yes so far. I guess it's a thing now ^^

@Irishsong This doesn't mean tho that he's second last in the ranking. It's just random when each contestant gets a rose. Only the one without a rose is not random. Poor guy.

If Joey doesn't make it there'll be 5 more generations to submit a sim and hope for them to win :)
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hey hey! Hope everyone is doing okay in these crazy times.

I had literally no idea the llama game could blow up. That's insane...
    Wow... Tempy is a fickle girl. I guess she really doesn't like pink hair.

I am totally in the camp of Sophie X Lonnie! ... Sonnie maybe? Lophie? Whatever, I'm in!

Also... I'm shocked Jett has made it this far. Just very shocked. He's like that safe boi in every YA romance book. Not the cool bad boy, just the safe boi that the protagonist constantly goes to in order to unload all her troubles.
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    SOPHIE AND LONNIE YES YES YES YES
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @Queenarella
    Well... I don't know how the media is there in Germany, but I wouldn't trust most of what any of them say/report here. Sure, it's bad in the bigger cities/metro areas, like Detroit in our state where the vast majority of cases are located, but I wouldn't say it is in most of our state or even the country. Just my opinion...

Aw, okay, I'll try to remember to watch it if we ever get Netflix again. :)

Probably best just to stick with gifting the rose then.
    Flipper? LOL You make it sound like all the restaurant greeters are mermaids. :D

Huh, I didn't know Sims needed level 5 in cooking to make those dishes. Learn something new every day eh?

o.O Uh, what? Boiled? Um, the only time I've ever seen the hot tub 'boil' was right at the end of a woo hoo session. Did Kevin & Tempy woo hoo? *gasp*

Well that's cool. I'm sure they're getting close to kicking the bucket though, unfortunately. :/

Aww, poor Sophie. Maybe she needs to talk to Kevin so he can tell her just how awful and evil Vlad really is. lol I agree about her forgetting him if she were to get with Lonnie. :) I had hopes Caleb would be able to do that, but nope.

I did the same thing though, binge read all the chapters. Clearly I don't have a life either then. lol I'm here every day.
    @TheYayToast I didn't know either :sweat_smile:
    Maybe it reminds her too much about her grandma Barbarella? ^^ I really don't know what's going on that guys who went on a date are at the bottom :/

In the comments over at Wordpress I called them Lophie :D

Tempy seems to see something in him that you don't see :p

@doggers123 What would you say about the name Lophie? ^^

@Karababy52
    Well, I wouldn't trust the media 100% but with this they really just try to keep us up to date :) So I trust them in this ^^ I thought it's worst in NYC :# I saw a video where hospital staff put dead bodies in body bags in a cooling truck with a forklift because the rooms for bodies inside were already full :| That's ... so scary... That's even scarier than the army trucks carrying bodies out of Begamo in Italy :#

You don't have Netflix? :o There are people out there who have no Netflix? I'm shook :D

They all greet you like this :D Flipper is a dolpine from an old series. I thought it originated in the US :sweat_smile: Let me see if the English title is different. Nope, it's also Flipper ^^

I only learned about this because a notification told me only Tempy learned the dish. Lonnie and Joey aren't level 5 so they didn't learn their dishes. I didn't know this either :D

What? No :D I was just refering to the water being hot :D No woohoo in the bachelor/ette part! I have risky woohoo That could be fatal lol

That is true :/ I guess Billie will live longer, too, as he's a merman :) But that's it... I usually don't tell when former contestants die (only the positive news) but I'll let you know when the first death notifications start to pop up.

It was right after Sophie became Caleb's girlfriend that she got the whim to flirt with Vlad. Like 5 minutes later :D It was a sign that this wouldn't work. Lonnie will be the better option ^^

Welcome to the club of not having a life :p
    Look, a new chapter.

G4.D11: Art Thou Gifted?

I tried to be funny but I'm in a bad mood. So sorry if it's not funny this time...
    @Queenarella
    Yeah, like I said, it's bad in the bigger cities/metro areas around the country with NYC/New Jersey & Detroit areas being some of the worst ones.

Nope, we had it for awhile, but didn't watch enough to make the monthly cost worth paying so we canceled it.

I know what Flipper is, watched it many times as a child. I was just amazed at your comparison to that show for the greeters. Mermaids make the dolphin sound is why I mentioned them. I was enjoying your sense of humor. I should've said, "They sound like Flipper? You're so funny!" ;)

Okay, I knew they didn't really, I was being snarky over the boiling part. Again, I should've put a JK at the end of that comment. lol Sorry...

Do Mermaids live longer than regular Sims? I didn't know that. You don't have to tell me when Eddy's gone, it was just nice seeing him as an elder still looking so good. :)

Yup, I remember that well and yes, Lonnie will be a better option for her. Hopefully she likes him. :)

Thanks for the welcome, when do I get my club t-shirt and mug? :D Have a great day!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    You don't have to be funny every time <3
    I am grateful for your daily update that provides entertaining through a tough time :)
    I hope you find some bright spots despite the health crisis the whole world is in now :'(<3
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I hope the day gets better. I know that Sometimes it's hard to be happy or funny when a mood strikes, just gotta roll with it and stay away from 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    @Karababy52
    I use the cheapest version of Netflix and that's only 8€ for me. So even when I don't watch it for a while it's ok to pay it ^^ I overuse it when I use it anyway lol

Oh sorry I got it wrong ^^ I used to watch Flipper as a child, too. Such a cool series :) The receptionists aren't always mermaids tho but they all do that wave. So weird.

I guess I'm not open for irony today :joy: So many cases where I didn't even notice it...

In my BOTU, Linda - the founder - was a mermaid and she outlived her own daughter. I think she passed away when her granddaughter was an adult or even elder. And also the premade mermaids like Nalani live way longer than normal sims :)

Ok, then I won't mention their deaths :) It'll be obvious as soon as Kaden and later Amy aren't around anymore anyway.

I hope so, too. If not, Sophie will have to deal being arranged to Lonnie :D

I wish you said plaque because then I could say there was no plaque as this club is like the plushie collection :p

@MonaSolstraale Thanks :) I just see my "story" as a comedy ^^

It helps me deal with he whole thing, too :)

@Irishsong Thanks for the kind words :)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited April 2020
    So happy there won't be weekend breaks any more! Need to find out who wins so badly...
    I did sing the title :D So happy Kevin is still in there but aww Lonnie :( ngl I was rooting for Lonnie (as well of Kevin, of course), I thought he and Tempy would make some beautiful pink haired blue babies. Oh well, I like the idea of fixing him up with Sophie instead!

Also: Way to go Kevin, winning the solo date! Loved him explaining his name to Tempy.
    Of course this chapter was still funny! Hope you are doing ok <3

Wow Kevin, what a masterpiece. You clearly did not inherit your father's artistic talent...

Can't wait to find out who wins the solo date! I wonder if Kevin can get two in a row...
    @Queenarella
    I think it was $10 a month for us at the time, then it went to $12 and we decided that was too much for something we rarely used.

No worries. It's hard to read sarcasm or even write it clearly and be understood. Can't hear voice tone or see expressions. lol

It's okay, we all have off days and God knows there's plenty to be off about around the world right now. *Huggers*

Wow, I had no idea, I guess I need to play more mermaids. I've only made one so far, but haven't really played with her.

Thank you and you're right, it'll be obvious when it happens.

I doubt Sophie will suffer much. hehe How could she with a hottie like Lonnie by her side? ;)

Aw, darn it, I missed my chance. Oh well...

Don't worry about not feeling the humor, you don't have to be 'on' all the time. We're all human and some days just feel like it's a chore just getting out of bed. Completely understand! Just be safe and take care of yourself however you can. *Big Huggers*

BTW, I totally missed that you had posted a new chapter while I was commenting before. Opps! Then Hubby wanted to go for a ride since it's another gorgeous day and I didn't have time to comment after I did read it. Anyway, current chapter comments below:
    Makes me laugh seeing James 'painting' without a brush! Especially since a couple of my Sims were doing stuff last night while missing key objects for it. For instance, my Drifter Ella was playing with the soccer ball... except it was invisible! o.O

Trim the bushes! HAHA I definitely laughed and am laughing now again. :D

James looks like he was very focused on making that drink. lol

I've got pics with a very angry teen from last night that are even worse than that. She had balled up fists even and looked like she wanted to punch her Dad. lol But anyway, it's annoying when they break stuff themselves and then complain about it. Grrrr!

Joey/Paul is seriously such a cutie. He looks so pleased and proud of himself about the drink.

I love that shocked look over the accidentally cut flowers too! So freakin' funny! Poor Jett. lol

Aw, James, it'll be alright. Hopefully he did well anyway despite how upset he looks.

Gah! Of course you leave us on a cliffhanger. lol It's okay, I love surprises, especially if they're good surprises. *crosses fingers* <3

Hope you have a great evening and that you're feeling better. Excited to find out how all our lovely bachelors did tomorrow! :)
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    You're getting good at the cliffhangers. And I think this chapter was as good as any of them.

We all have off days. I made a comment in a work chat today that all of the calls I was getting were either from cranky or stupid people. Really I think that this crisis is getting to everyone.
    @MaggieMarley I want to tell you all who won so badly :joy:
    Good girl :D

I was surprised he had to leave. Lonnie was on the two group dates in a row. So weird. Maybe their conversations didn't go well. I never know as I turn headlineeffects off.

I bet Lophie babies will be cute, too :)

I'm better today but still frustrated. I got a no for the job I applied to that was already an unofficial yes but with corona and all they mustn't hire new teachers... -.- Now I'm unemployed (until September when teacher training part 2 starts) in a time like this. Guess I'm doomed to not find a job soon -.-

I honestly can't remember right now :D It'll be a "oh yeah!" moment for me when I write the chapter.

@Karababy52
    If you rarely use it then it's a lot, true.

Oh gosh, that reminds me of a former "friend" who was always angry at me when I didn't get her sarcasm in text messages. She's never used emojis... She was a bad friend in general so I'm glad I cut the rope to her years ago ^^

I was down because a former yes on a job has turned into a no because of the current situation... It would have only been until the end of July but still... Now I'm officially unemployed and that ducks. :/

Linda was my only mermaid so far ^^ Billie is a merman but he didn't win the bachelorette.

Maybe she has a weird taste in men? She likes Vlad after all :joy:

Thank you for the lovely words <3
    It's a common bug that objects disappear but sims still use it. The most common one is the homework :D I was honestly a bit disappointed when the patch notes didn't mention a single one of the bugs I have... -.- Actually, I've never seen one of the bugs I have be fixed with patches...

Ah, it's nice to see I'm not the only one thinking that way lol

He spilled the drink everywhere :p Maybe it's not as obvious on the pic ^^

The best screenshot of an angry sim will always be Nathan when he broke the sink in the Landgraab's house to complete his aspiration and then he looked mad because the sink was broken :joy:
    11-10-19_2-41-12-pm.png?w=1024

I just love cliffhangers lol I complain about them when others use them but I love to use them :joy:

Have a great day! :)

@DCJ504 Thank you :) Cliffhangers are mean but I love them. I guess because I can be rather mean, too. Especially to my sims :joy:

It's hard times we live in. Let's hope it'll be over ASAP.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @MaggieMarley I want to tell you all who won so badly :joy:
    PeROh7E.gif
    Oh yeah Lophie babies will definitely be cute! I hope they get Lonnie’s hair...

I’m so sorry about the job :( that must be so annoying for you! Once all this is over and people are employing again I’m sure you will have no trouble finding a job though.
    edited April 2020
    @MaggieMarley Soon, soon :p Edit: I love Loki <3 And this scene broke my heart.

Hm, they probably have any color because pink is no toddler/child hair color :/

By this time teacher training part 2 will start :joy: I just need a job while waiting for this to start.

I start writing the new chapter now. So expect one in about an hour ^^
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @MaggieMarley
    Oh yeah Lophie babies will definitely be cute! I hope they get Lonnie’s hair...
    You ordered some Lophie babies? ;)
    2l31x76.png
    RMO8l4O.png
    oSExGmB.png
    3bFIBMO.jpg
    ZXx9Y8L.png
    MKR1ApJ.png
    M3OlTWF.png
    NiGd2Bi.png
    AYqt5X2.png
    7pcl9RS.jpg
    dNXNGCN.png
    o3WbIHF.png
    vLgZeND.png
    KKsbrBA.png
    l6xPiOP.png
    XmcxS8L.png
    do0vHBl.png
    3Kj3W1L.png
    vKZLVTs.jpg
    KOwmVGF.png
    BRQKGIu.png

Also @Queenarella this is off topic but I noticed in your family tree that Moss and George's daughter aged up and I'd love to see how she looks because the pictures on the plum tree app are too small for me to make out anything :D I'm blind lol (even with zooming in...)