Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    What? A chapter?

YES!

I'm able to do this hopefully once a week now!

Enjoy!

FT4DgV4.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    So excited to see a chapter! Hope things are going better for you! <3
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Yay a chapter to brighten my day! :)
    Oh no I sure hope Kristie forgives Chey. I do think there is a spark even through the alcohol with Zack and her. This will be one of many guys to come and go in her life me thinks. Can't wait to see who she picks in the end!
    Who is the guy at the far right of your banner? He's so cute! <3
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    So excited to see a chapter! Hope things are going better for you! <3

I've found some sim time, although it's not as much as I usually get in the week since hubby isn't working. :( But I'll try to carve out enough for one chapter a week (crossing fingers)
    haswh wrote: »
    Yay a chapter to brighten my day! :)
    Oh no I sure hope Kristie forgives Chey. I do think there is a spark even through the alcohol with Zack and her. This will be one of many guys to come and go in her life me thinks. Can't wait to see who she picks in the end!
    Who is the guy at the far right of your banner? He's so cute! <3

Wee! So happy to update! <3
    Yes, we can hope Kristie will forgive her eventually, but their friendship is complicated which we'll find out about later. (But don't worry as Kristie will always be in Chey's life but we gotta have drama, right? ;) )
    That is Jin. You can read more about him in this chapter: https://dayandknight.blog/2020/03/09/chapter-7-11/

He is a cutie pie!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yes drama! :p I knew you had gone over each guy before I just didn't remember him. I will check it out again! Thanks! <3
    Yes drama! :p I knew you had gone over each guy before I just didn't remember him. I will check it out again! Thanks! <3

Yeah, I posted that so long ago, it's hard to remember. And each only had a short blurb. There are two more that will be in the story (one you've already met as a child).
    What a nice surprise <3

Yay! I was so happy I'd finished it. Hoping to finish another one for next week, too! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    A chapter!

And this will be updated on Mondays or Wednesdays or both. :smiley: Crossing fingers for both! 🤞

k83ySgM.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Good luck to Zachary <3
    I am excited about how it is developing....
    With Cheyenne, it should probably get complicated :smirk:
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Great chapter! It really got me thinking! I don’t think Zachary is necessarily a bad dude, just a bit dull of himself and Cheyenne is taking him down a peg or two without even meaning to.
    edited April 2020
    Good luck to Zachary <3
    I am excited about how it is developing....
    With Cheyenne, it should probably get complicated :smirk:

Hee hee...Zachary needs luck. And Cheyenne is just trying to be a better friend. But is it too late?
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Great chapter! It really got me thinking! I don’t think Zachary is necessarily a bad dude, just a bit dull of himself and Cheyenne is taking him down a peg or two without even meaning to.

Thank you! <3

You're right! :lol: She is taking him down a notch without meaning to. He needs it!!! And I think he likes this challenge, too. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So what's up with Kristie? 🤔
    Is she just fed up with how Chey is acting or is there something more? Zach isn't seeing anything but the girl he wants right now. I have a feeling he will win her over at least for a short time.
    Looking forward to two chapters a week if you can manage it! :)
    So what's up with Kristie? 🤔
    Is she just fed up with how Chey is acting or is there something more? Zach isn't seeing anything but the girl he wants right now. I have a feeling he will win her over at least for a short time.
    Looking forward to two chapters a week if you can manage it! :)

We’ll find out more with Kristie later!

And I’m sure you’re right about Zachary. 😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I hate such situations like this... Love triangles are a very bad thing :# But Zachary will solve it, in my opinion. No matter how wrong he sounded when he talked to Christie, I don't think he could do something more. I think he really has a crush on Cheyenne, otherwise, he would look already for another trophy.
    I hate such situations like this... Love triangles are a very bad thing :# But Zachary will solve it, in my opinion. No matter how wrong he sounded when he talked to Christie, I don't think he could do something more. I think he really has a crush on Cheyenne, otherwise, he would look already for another trophy.

I love the way you put that. Yes, he would look for another trophy if he didn't really like her. I mean, he doesn't know her that well, but she's different and special. He wants to get to know her more, too. We shall see where all of this goes. Kristie, otoh, needs to talk to Cheyenne, not run away from her. But she's someone who doesn't like confrontation and would rather leave a situation than deal with it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited April 2020
    Hello! Got a chapter for you!

And it looks like my week will be busy so my next chapter will be next Monday, but at least it's once a week now!

UnxiNPd.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I was waiting for this to happen <3
    If she doesn't want to see him again, then maybe she should go away .... just a thought :smirk::D
    Jack looks cool. Really handsome :love:
    I was waiting for this to happen <3
    If she doesn't want to see him again, then maybe she should go away .... just a thought :smirk::D
    Jack looks cool. Really handsome :love:

I think you've hit on something.
    She will go away because she can't see him. ;)

Jack is very handsome! (At least I think so! ;)) And I bet Cheyenne thinks so too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So many hot guys everywhere Chey turns! :love: Who will she pick or who will pick her?! I can't wait to see! :)
    So many hot guys everywhere Chey turns! :love: Who will she pick or who will pick her?! I can't wait to see! :)

One will be hers! Who? Hmmm....
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I like that Grandpa James is still there. I wonder if he ever married Cheyenne's least favorite music teacher? speaking of the music school, Seeing Jack really caused some turmoil for Cheyenne.
    edited April 2020
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    I like that Grandpa James is still there. I wonder if he ever married Cheyenne's least favorite music teacher? speaking of the music school, Seeing Jack really caused some turmoil for Cheyenne.

I wonder...maybe we’ll get to see that former least favorite teacher at a family get together. 😉

Jack is back...well, at least she saw him. 😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I finally have a chapter! These are coming very slowly and I'm sorry about that. Hoping the next one won't take as long! :cold_sweat:

Enjoy!

PcdU9Lk.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Poor Cheyenne :'(
    Her break with the job seemed somewhat dramatic, as we know her .... but she also lost her best friend, it hurts ... :heartbreak::bawling:
    Nb: It doesn't do Kristie much better than the one she accuses .... who is self-absorbed in this moment?
    Drama queens twice :s
    Poor Cheyenne :'(
    Her break with the job seemed somewhat dramatic, as we know her .... but she also lost her best friend, it hurts ... :heartbreak::bawling:
    Nb: It doesn't do Kristie much better than the one she accuses .... who is self-absorbed in this moment?
    Drama queens twice :s

Cheyenne runs away from stressful situations. Jack (to her) creates a lot of anxiety and she can't deal with it. But she has regret, too, because she'd love nothing more than to strike up a friendship, at least, with him. But his star power is too much for her to handle. She's just a nobody in her eyes.

And Kristie...yeah, it doesn't look good there for her but maybe she's dealing with something she's not letting on, so...we shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg