Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I take CC Requests!

15678911...Next

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I am having a hard time with Sim eyes. There are so many cc options out there so if anyone knows one that fits, let me know. Otherwise if anyone can make custom eyes that look like the Whisper eyes (I was using) but that overcome a terrible problem with the Whispers: all the colors that aren't brown or black, are so pale and watery!

Someone suggested, and I tried, another CC eyes, SimMandy eyes, for darker, deeper shades of blues and greens...and they are dark alright, and intense. In fact they look like they were drawn with magic markers. Even the light circles look fake and there are too many of them, almost like anime eyes, and the really dark eye colors look opaque like shiny black beads.

so I may go back to Whisper because at least they don't look like magic marker. I have trouble telling most of the colors apart except the few really intense blues and greens on whisper, so most of the colors just look indistinguishable to me, and I wish there could be grey, grey-blue, blue-green, and green-grey, that are actually dark instead of so pale I can't tell what they are..

If anyone knows of a solution to this or can make a solution, I'd be so grateful. Til then, my sims who aren't brown-eyed will have to have these pale colorless eyes, or else dark, magic-marker/anime beads.

Have you tried Aviera's eyes? https://aveirasims.tumblr.com/downloads
  • MdersaMdersa Posts: 2 New Member
    Can you make me into a SIM if i send you a picture? Im willing to pay! Please please!
  • FutterwackensFutterwackens Posts: 1 New Member
    Could you make a male 🐸🐸🐸🐸 costume for me. I can't find one anywhere for the sims4
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Could you make a male 🐸🐸🐸🐸 costume for me. I can't find one anywhere for the sims4

This thread has been closed to new requests for quite some time as the OP no longer posts on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top