Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Hey guys! Long time no see! Hope you are all keeping well and hopefully not going too stir-crazy if you're in lockdown what with this coronavirus going around...

I've been back into playing TS3 since my uni closed and sent all the students home (more simming time for me!) and today was my first venture into the scary world of CC sliders.

Really it was fun just seeing what I could come up with, and here's my first sim made with CC sliders: cute bespectacled ginger elf boy. Better known as Fletcher:
    L6zAI9O.jpg
    7F9RJ7h.jpg

He loves animals so I just had to let him adopt this little kitty named Jezebel <3
    zTYlEzA.jpg
    pMo11Ll.jpg

Making use of the scratching post
    T3aFdVa.jpg

Extra pics of Fletcher (shirtless, of course :p ) because why not
    vZ76wNF.jpg
    Fv8cxE1.jpg
    cNeBTBQ.jpg

I have been playing a new generational/legacy save (I don't post about it because reasons) but may integrate Fletcher into that save later on. In that case, he'll actually have a purpose, unlike right now because I just made him for fun and to try out the multitude of sliders I downloaded.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited April 2020
    @bekkasan

OH, update * goes to read*.
    Jennifer handled her boss well.
    "eleventy- thirty2 that's such an adorable comment.
    Little Willow is adorbs cute <3

@emorrill

I knew you might remember where he was from,
    he's married to Ava Adams daughter.
    OH, new update * goes to read again*.

The rainbow screenshots are so beautiful <3
    The girls seemed to have an interesting trip out.
    Elliot's interest in the web is I understand, they have not seen it before.
    I love how Seb and Sam just go back to normal playing instruments.

@Nikkei_Simmer

Nice to see you pop in.

@afai1261

* waves*, shirtless <3>:)o:)
    he looks amazing which skin is that?

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 *waves back*
    Thank you :blush:
    I think he's wearing Neiuro's Mango Smoothie skin, with CC freckles and a nosemask. Can't remember where I got either of those...
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    I am pleased to say, since I removed the Hybrid mod Donna has managed to bloom an extra 21 plants. Previously she successfully bloomed 4 plants and from that time onwards, real life days of play, she wasn't able to bloom anything. My exasperated research revealed NRAAS Hybrid mod was the culprit but that it had been fixed with a later version of the mod. So I downloaded all of the NRAAS mods and replaced the old versions in my mods folder and she still couldn't bloom. Did a bit more research, this time on the NRAAS site and discovered the new version of Hybrid did not in fact fix the problem. It did fix a list of other problems, I didn't read the list as I was only interested in the problems I was having with bloom. I noticed it was suggested a fairy not being able to use the bloom interaction was no big deal. And it isn't - I didn't want to pull Hybrid out as it has other functions I use but in this instance prevention of Donna from using that interaction - well as far as I could see I had one of two options 1. pull hybrid or 2. delete the save. Donna's LTW requires her to bloom 100 plants. I need her to achieve her LTW now or there is no point in continuing to play with her.

Similar story for GoHere. It prevents plant sims from having a flower trail. I tested the new version of the mod in the hope it had been fixed. I had a brief glimmer of hope when my plant sim had a flower trail, at first. I remembered that is how the broken mod performs too - at first there is a flower trail then it vanishes never to be seen again. This is what happened with the version of the mod I downloaded today. So I just shut down and pulled GoHere out of my mods folder too and am currently reloading my game. This time it is the Perfect Genetics Challenge save as I want to spend a couple of hours now trying to finish off the video of Episode 29. I've played without GoHere in my mods folder for months due to the plant sim flower trail issue and I didn't notice any particular problems. I'm sure it is very useful for some things but my game seems to go along nicely without it. I will, of course put it back into my mods folder when I know the plant sims have their flower trails again. I'll put Hybrid back when Donna has her LTW. She won't need to Bloom again after that. Now she can Bloom she should have it done in a few sim days. She also maxed the Science skill and in the process made a forbidden fruit seed - so I told her to plant it.

The plant sim I've got in her save, just to test the flower trail issue, is the original toddler version of Petal. I used Master Controller to age her up to teen and took her into CAS and gave her whole face a bit of a makeover. Concentrated mostly on the eyes and a bit on the lips. I'd have been better to start from scratch and just make a new sim but she'll do. She was fighting with her Imaginary Friend (not yet turned real). I blame the IF as he was, and continues to pick on her. Last thing before shutting her save down I got her to commune with the forbidden fruit plant that's currently growing. Not sure if it'll turn into a baby or a forbidden fruit. Not sure why I even got Donna to plant it. But I am planning a big collection of plant sims for a special video so it might come in handy if it turns out to be a baby.

That's it for now.

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@king_of_simcity7 Cute pic of her blowing a kiss.

@Karritz Awesome that you left her some fun things to do! I do like watching the sims play in sprinklers, but I don't leave them out. lol
    um, being abducted doesn't seem fun!!! :confounded:
    Yeah, hybrid kinda nixed that bloom thing, but I didn't want to take it out, so I change or don't choose that LTW anymore. It is on Chains todo list to fix when he has time. I expect that it is a very long list since he is the only one doing revisions right now and he is still working on the web site trying to fix pages.
    I don't miss the flower trails though. I thought it was shoes that stopped the trails? I didn't realize it was gohere, but I'm not willing to take that out either. :wink:

@Nikkei_Simmer Hey! I remember his dad too! :neutral:

@GraceyManor Happy Birthday?! :smiley:
    Oh my, chasing gnomes is a dangerous business!
    Another missed, but oh so close moment. You are getting too good at those! :lol:
    Good thing Ray decided to hire a sidekick. He sure gets into a lot of trouble and what would happen if he didn't have one to help him out. lol
    YAY! Even though Ray didn't get to enjoy the kiss, it musta been hot since it melted him. :love:

@Brandontaylor I do understand and hope you enjoy it when you do catch up. :smiley: I find it very hard to read the forums on the phone and I never figured out how to respond on the phone when my hubby was in the hospital that last time. I think I had some setting wrong.

@emorrill I'm glad the speakers have helped you with coping and strengthened your mind to help you cope with this current world crisis. :smiley:
    It is a blessing!
    Thanks so much for the comments on my update. :smiley: I knew you would love a picture of chesty Marshall so I took a brand-spankin' new one for ya!
    That is my favorite picture of Adam and Kailena. I wish I knew how to turn that picture into a picture in my game. I think I've seen a tutorial somewhere. I guess I should hunt my bookmarks!
    I'm hoping to get the next update today, may have to break it into two parts. It is getting kinda long.
    I was thrilled to log on this morning and find an update from you! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it while drinking my coffee.
    The rainbow waterful is awesome! Love how the water in the lake reflects it.
    So...what does Abigail want to do behind the waterful? Is she a secret unicorn or mermaid or something?
    Oh no...I hope Abigail is not right about Maru and Harvey. That would mess up Penny and Harvey!!
    Cool Maru found the analyzer. That will make collecting samples much easier.
    Ha!! Abigail found the edge of the world.
    Elliott certainly found some interesting things on the web, but nothing about the android or what happened to the people?
    lol at his reactions to the music.
    Great pictures of Sam and Sebastian especially shirtless Sebastian.
    love the picture of Elliott playing the piano.
    If you can't beat them join them. :grin: Love them jammin' together.
    here is what I picture them playing.
    https://youtu.be/SoaAb5MnKtY
    Now that is a song you can sing out loud and dance around the room with your hairbrush microphone. I sorta just did that, without the hairbrush microphone of course. :lol::blush:
    Turns out my body is not as sore this morning from the yard work as I expected it to be. :grin:

@afai1261 Hey! Bummer about uni being canceled but hey, more simming time. Silver lining. :grin:
    Fletcher looks fantastic and it seems as if you use the sliders very well! I still only have a few: chin and dimple ones, and hat ones which are a pain to use.
    And yes...why not shirtless! :love:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks so much for the comments. :smiley:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @bekkasan
    Thanks for the Birthday wish.=)
    Yes, He certainly does, doesn't he?
    Yeah, he didn't get to enjoy it..But
    at least it saved her.
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Lockdown Part 9

The leader is about to address Sims on TV

g1Kw0w7.jpg

'As some Sims are not taking any notice of anything that I saw then you will give me no choice but to take drastic action!

RnxuKfG.jpg

This part is only short as I got those pictures along with some video footage for a video that I am planning. The next part will depend on how things go the next few days!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Brandontaylor and @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile:

@emorrill I moved him with the MOO cheat :D I have done the same before with other pictures. I didn't want him in the way lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    @Evalen Aw poor Lillie isn't really liking their situation on Lunar Lakes is she? Uh oh Dewey better watch out.

@GraceyManor Awww Ray sure is head over heels isn't he? He looks so forlorn.

Hah! Gnome fighting and a date?? Oh no rejected again. Poor Ray.

Oh nooo Ray. Ah a spin on true love's kiss eh? lol Man Ray, I feel so sorry for him, that's the third time he's been rejected.

@emorrill : Oh wow that takes me back. Although I had more of a crush on his friend Matthew Lillard for some reason back in the day. I thought season 1 was good, just the tone didn't make me think it would be as dark as say Clone Wars.

Oooh Alex sure does nice working out, lol.

Amazing story, I spent last night reading it before bed. I wonder what Abigail found out about the forcefield. Or is it a forcefield?
    Ah the contects of Sam and Sab. Do it Elliott! Join the band!

@Silverofdreams30 : He's quite handsome.

@Nikkei_Simmer : Oh noo don't feel old we're all young simmers here. River is very beautiful, I vaguely remember JAG. Isn't NCIS a spinoff of that tv show?

@bekkasan : Thanks ^^ Yes Momo has a found someone that she doesn't have to put in so much work to make them become friends with her.
    So many cute babies<3 Fillian, Willow, Drew and Kallian <3

@king_of_simcity7 : Tammy is adorable. Love that she's blowing a kiss.

@Brandontaylor : Emu is nice and Taiga is grumpy, but he is most definitely unforgettable in Momo's eyes.

Yeah I know they will hopefully change things sooner than later. Ric has gone on for so long and Alfred's death I hear wasn't originally supposed to stick (it was supposed to be clayface) but the higher ups saw no one made a big stink and thought everyone would be fine with it being permanent and actually him, when everyone was only thinking it was a rouse and wasn't upset for that reason.

@afai1261 : Fletcher is cute~ d'aww so is Jezebel~

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    @KiearaPhoenix, Always had a soft spot for River as you can see from my sigpic. 😄.

JAG has always been my favorite of the two shows. NCIS hasn’t drawn me in the way JAG did. Being a fan of the show enabled me to meet my real life wife of 20 years @Featherbelle (who also plays the Sims) 😉 Actually created a few JAG sims

Screenshot-20.jpg
    Just for clarification (the Sarah Mackenzie USMC, sim is not mine (I only lay claim to the uniform part of the Sim; the actual Sim was created by Audrey from Mod the Sims.

http://modthesims.info/d/469353/catherine-bell-army-wife.html

Tweaked Meg Austin a lot more than the one in this pic

Tosh & Meg
    Screenshot-44.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @afai1261 Nice to see you pop in again. :) Fletcher really is a handsome elf :love: and I especially love the shots of him posing shirtless. :mrgreen:
    I've been feeling a little stir crazy since all this quarantine, but I'm thankful I've always been a homebody and a gamer which makes it a lot easier to handle than if I were a raging extrovert! :lol:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the sweet comments. :kissing_heart: I knew you would enjoy this chapter, particularly Sebastian rocking out shirtless. :smirk: Do you like how I had a little more close up picture of that to surprise y'all with? :mrgreen:
    I must say Elliott looks quite handsome playing they keyboard there. :blush:
    When will you have another Teen Witch update posted? :mrgreen:
    I gotta find out what happens when she's studying with Mr. Popular in her room. :p

@bekkasan Yes. <3 Received much more spiritual uplift listening this morning. (Just wish L had been a little less distracting. :confounded: )
    I knew you would love a picture of chesty Marshall so I took a brand-spankin' new one for ya!
    ^It was much appreciated. :love::love:
    I think I ran across a tutorial on how to add sim or real pictures into the game and it sounded too complicated to me. :confused: I know @CravenLestat knows how to do it. Too bad he's not around at the moment for you to ask. :cry:
    I'm glad I could provide you with something to read while sipping on your morning coffee. :blush:
    Thanks. The Rainbow waterfall CC I ran across on I wanna say Lana CC finds and fully intended to use it in my Ponyville world. Only problem is...there's no waterfalls in Pixie Gardens. :disappointed: Made me sad. Glad I could find a use for it in this story. :)
    No, Abigail's not a unicorn or a mermaid. ;) But it makes you wonder what she's been up to. :smirk:
    I think Abigail's just making a wild guess that Harvey and Maru will hook up because they are so alike. ;)
    Ha!! Abigail found the edge of the world.
    ^That she did. :lol:
    Elliott certainly found some interesting things on the web, but nothing about the android or what happened to the people?
    ^Guess not. 🤷‍♀️ :p
    Did you catch him revealing to the reader that HE is the oldest and not Harvey? :smirk:
    If you can't beat them join them. :grin:
    ^Ha ha! I didn't even think about that while writing it. :lol:
    Great song you posted there. :blush: I guess that's more what they would be playing with Elliott joining in on the keyboard huh? ;) (I'm kinda sad I never used my hairbrush as a microphone... :cry::lol: )
    Oh good! Glad to hear you're not feeling achy after working yesterday. That's the best feeling! :smiley:
    Looking forward to your updates. Do you think you'll post them this afternoon? ;):kissing_heart:Oh you just texted and let me know Yes! :mrgreen:

@GraceyManor :star: Happy Birthday!!! :star:

88a6d8d2fb12677a34a34313c5d46b94.gif

@king_of_simcity7 I'm telling ya, The Lion reminds me so much of President Trump! :p (I'll bet he has better morals and values though. *ahem* )
    Ohhhh you used MOO. That makes sense. ;)

@KiearaPhoenix Matthew Lillard was definitely a super hottie back then too. :love:
    Thank you for the compliments on my story and for reading it. <3 I appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
    I guess what Abby discovered could be some kind of force field... ;)
    Hee hee. I think Elliott's thinking, "If I were 10 years younger I would totally join these guys in their band, but...I'm too old for that kind of stuff and am ready to settle down." ;) He's not technically old...only like 38 or so, but man I just turned 35 and I'm constantly being reminded of how young I am NOT anymore. *sigh* :pensive:
    If you'd like to read this story from the beginning, I have a story thread for it in the Sims 3 Stories and Legacies section. :)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    @GraceyManor: happy Birthday
    :) Smile!

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

They arrive in the Fairy Realm slightly disoriented from the incredible trip through the portal. Nickolas reassures them they will be fine in a few minutes. He asks them to take some deep breaths. It is late evening, but what they can see of the world looks incredibly beautiful. The fragrant aroma from the tulips that surround the arboretum is very heady. The deep breaths draw the scent into their lungs, and the disorientation improves remarkably quickly.
    49734478237_87cc6ca9c2_o.jpg

Nickolas leads them to the Inn where they will stay. They settle the little ones into cribs. The adults are too wired to fall asleep and sit in the lounge and chat. Nickolas and his family have gone to their home for the night and will return in the morning. As they talk, they relax and eventually start yawning and drifting off to bed.
    49694314012_6f3366e604_o.jpg

Alice and Wisteria fix breakfast for the group. The Willowisps arrive just in time to share breakfast. The toddlers ate all their oatmeal and raisins and surprisingly sit quietly listening to the adults talk.
    49733608533_4c6dc04352_o.jpg
    49734478172_199e073511_o.jpg

After breakfast, everyone changes into their formal clothing Merry recommended for this first visit. Dedric and Adam are the first dressed and they go outside waiting for the others. "Are you feeling nervous or anxious about meeting the family?
    "Yeah, a little," Adam replies. "Merry seems to be a very real, down to earth kind of guy, and I'm hoping the others will be like him. The letter was very reassuring but still, they are a royal family so it is a bit intimidating." He flicks off a small particle of dust that has settled on his suit.
    The others finally arrive and the group sets off to the castle.
    49734151816_03fb546450_o.jpg
    49733608448_72b2c91171_o.jpg

At the castle, King Aagda and Queen Naida are awaiting their visitors. The Queen is pacing nervously up and down the throne room. Aagda calls her to him and holds out his hands. "My dear, what in the world is wrong with you?"
    She takes his hands in hers. "I don't know why I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't like us? What if he is upset that we had to have DNA testing."
    "Oh, my dear wife. He is going to love you. Besides, we did offer to have him come here to meet him and have the testing done. Remember? His wife Alice was due to deliver any minute so he would not leave her. I know he understands the testing. He is a scientist. He and his friend Dedric tested the Willowisps just to have confirmation even though all were convinced he was Nissa and Kailon's child. He sounds like a smart young man."
    49717754656_7e7f7d9647_o.jpg
    49717754591_0f70350bf7_o.jpg

Merry and Nickolas enter the throne room. "They have arrived!" Merry announces. "Adam, Alice, and Kailena are in the foyer. I asked the others to enjoy sitting in the courtyard until you've had a chance to meet Adam and his wife. We will go wait with them."
    "Thank you both. Send in Adam, Alice, and the child."
    49717754571_49d6eff476_o.jpg

Even though the King has the picture of Adam that Nickolas gave him, he was taken aback when Adam entered the room. The striking resemblance to his son Kailon was remarkable. (Don't you love it when your Sims show the perfect expression that you want to convey in your story?) Queen Naida could not take her eyes off Adam. He looks so much like his father. Tears form, and she tries to hold them back as she looks at her grandson. The King recovers quickly and greets Adam, shaking his hand. He turns and greets Alice with a courtly bow. "Welcome to Roswyn, home of the Fairy Realm. We are so happy to have you here, to meet you and your family."

Queen Naida echoes his greetings. Unable to bear it another minute, she breaks the formal protocol that has been a part of her royal life. She reaches out and hugs Adam, the son of her firstborn child. "I am so happy you are here. I cannot tell you what this means to all of us. The joy is incomparable, and I thank the Fates for leading you to Nickolas and Anastasia and thus to us." She does not seem to want to let go of him and Adam hugs her back feeling her love and happiness and tears sting his eyes as well. She hugs Alice and Kailena and invites them to sit down. Naida exclaims over Kailena, who decides to be shy for the first time in her life and tucks her head hiding her face in her Mom's arm. They all laugh at her reaction and the ice is broken.
    49717754521_ffbe205eec_o.jpg
    49717216443_42eb1d7528_o.jpg
    49718068717_ff6a91e97a_o.jpg
    49717216328_1b494a36f1_o.jpg

Adam and Alice listen attentively as the King tells them today is just for the family. They want everyone to have a chance to meet and talk and get to know each other. "We have heard your story from Nickolas but would like to hear it from you as well. Merry enjoyed meeting and visiting with you and told us a little about your life in Dragon Valley. We would love to hear more about this fascinating home and the things you have found while exploring the old chambers."

Adam tells about his early life with the Were clan. He left as a child when the clan leader who he thought was his father died in a raid and Adam was banished by the new clan leader. He tells how he wandered from town to town hiding in the forests, scavenging and hunting for food and clothing as well as the books he loved to read. He spent one winter hiding in the basement of a library and devoured as many books as he could. He was discovered just before spring and ran off before he realized that the librarian meant him no harm and only wanted to help him. As he grew up so did his skills as a wolf, which made survival easy and yet he was lonely. He heard about the town of Midnight Hollow that accepted and protected occults and that is where his new life began. He met Alice, his bonded and beloved wife and became part of her family. He found his best friends Marshall, Jennifer, and Dedric and gives thanks to the Fates for leading him to Midnight Hollow.

Both the King and Queen asked many questions and were amazed as well as saddened at Adam's early life. "Your early life though sad and lonely showed how determined you were to be a better man than those who you thought were your kin.
    49717216298_91ef2c6cec_o.jpg

Before inviting the rest of the family in, Aagda and Naida show Adam and Alice the betrothal portraits of Kailon and Nissa.
    49718068477_ff73617a73_o.jpg

Wisteria, Dedric, Marshall, and Jennifer were invited to meet the King and Queen. Introductions were made by Anastasia to the King and Queen.
    The King and Queen welcome them to the Fairy Realm.
    "We are looking forward to getting to know all of you better over these next several days. Adam is blessed to have such a wonderful family in each of you. Of course, we have known the Willowisps for ages and welcome them back to the Realm. We are happy they brought such wonderful news of your existence to us."
    "Wisteria, we were so sad when you choose to leave the Realm a few years ago. Here you are back with a bonded husband and two precious children. You were right your destiny was in the world. We apologize for trying to keep you here. You managed very well out in the world."

"Dedric, we do not know you but know of your family. They are long gone from the world and had left this Realm before you were born. Even though you were born in the world, please remember that Roswyn, the Fairy Realm is your home too. You may still have some kin here and if you would like to find them, Naida is Keeper of the Lore and will help you."

"Marshall and Jennifer, we heard how you became friends with Adam when he arrived in Midnight Hollow and we honor your friendship and kinship with Adam. You will always be welcome here."

The Queen asked each of them about their lives to get to know them and was amazed that their lives were so full and so independent and yet entwined with Adam and Alice.

Marshall explains for them. "Your family surrounds you because of royal tradition, security, as well as love. Adam's family surrounds him because of love. We are making our own traditions. Adam started his life in a clan and despite having people around him he had no love, no friends and no family. He found that in Midnight Hollow and with us. Jennifer, Alice and I were best friends before Adam arrived having grown up together in the town. Adam made us a family. Dedric arrived later and became part of the family very quickly. Red Dragon Lair is perfect as it allows each of us our privacy, but also the togetherness that makes us a strong family. We don't know what the future holds, but this is what works for now."
    The Queen nods in understanding. "It makes complete sense and all of you are welcome here as Adam's kin."
    The toddlers play quietly on the floor as the adults talked. Everyone was surprised when Kailena crawls up into the King's lap. "Are you my Grandpa?" she asked him.
    "Yes, my dear. I'm your Grandpa." She pats his arm and snuggles next to his shoulder. The King beams with happiness holding his adorable great Granddaughter.
    49718068427_8dd807b3b6_o.jpg
    49717216003_3d1819e891_o.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @bekkasan thanks. I will put Hybrid back in when Donna has her LTW. When I took GoHere out previously I didn't notice any difference in my game so I'm happy to play without it. I realise Chain is busy. I hope it doesn't all get too much and they quit.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited April 2020
    @GraceyManor - thought you might like to know - since you used Praaven in one of your stories. https://nornities.tumblr.com/post/614567248890380288/today-im-happy-to-release-praaven-reworked-a-new
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

The Moyrn family enters the throne room. Introductions are made by the King who is holding Fillian and the Queen who is holding Kailena. Alice and Adam greet the Royal heir and his wife, Finnian, and Daria. They break up into groups and chat, each getting to know one another.
    49717215963_d69b84638c_o.jpg
    49718068192_f9a085f639_o.jpg
    49718068142_f5f98bc472_o.jpg
    49717215838_0d6e68d36b_o.jpg

A couple of nannies take the toddlers to the nursery for their meal and some playtime and naps
    49717753806_a349f17719_o.jpg

The King and Queen lead the way to the dining room. The royal protocol is followed and no one sits until the King and Queen are seated. Once they sit down, everyone else may sit and enjoy the hearty meal that was prepared with fresh-caught wild salmon and homegrown vegetables. The younger sims are seated at a table behind the King and Queen.
    49717753751_909c41a9f8_o.jpg
    49717215718_53350d8b04_o.jpg
    49717215678_c135b646fa_o.jpg
    49717215518_6fd3370c7f_o.jpg

After the meal, they return to the throne room. The Queen saw Alice admiring the piano and asked her to play for them. Alice plays softly while the others chat. Asteria and Aaron stand behind enjoying the music. They are both musical sims, especially Aaron. Alice plays a new song that Asteria knows well and she begins to sing softly accompanying Alice. (I think she might have been yawning...lol, this is not a pose.) Aaron plays his Balalaika and Asteria plays her violin as Alice plays other tunes that they know well.
    49718067792_c13e2117c7_o.jpg
    49717215438_b7826f7433_o.jpg
    49717215353_255b07dcaa_o.jpg
    49718067652_2c21340242_o.jpg

Merry and Finnian take Adam, Marshall, and Dedric on a tour of the Castle. The view from the ramparts is incredible. Dedric asks Finnian if the moat is well stocked. "Oh yes," he replies, "many species of fish are stocked in the moat. Merry is the fisherman in the family although we all learned how to fish. He says it gives him time to think about nothing and anything."
    Dedric nods his head. "I can agree with him on that."
    49733608358_7b5e33aec3_o.jpg
    49734477782_2035becf46_o.jpg

The ladies tour the castle with Asteria. She takes them through the formal rooms as well as the private quarters. They enjoy the tour of the outside as well. The last stop is the nursery and they find King Aagda rocking with Kailena. Asteria tells Alice he is the best baby sitter in the family. He loves kids and can often be found hiding from the ministers in the nursery playing with Finissa or with Dannif in the game room.
    49738808498_8feb4b031e_o.jpg
    49739446406_f685b583ae_o.jpg

While the others are touring, Anastasia rocks Willow. Nickolas shows Fillian the train set in the playroom. "When you are a little bit bigger you will be able to ride on a train like this. I will make sure you get one in the playroom at home."
    Fillian looks at his Grandpa Nick and giggles "Ride train! Chooo chooo Chooo chooo!"
    49734477712_f16f468658_o.jpg
    49734151281_5848885f8b_o.jpg
    @CK213
    I looked at my device config log and while my graphics card is rated a 5 the gpu memory is rated a 1.
    GPU: 5 GPU Memory: 1 CPU: 4 RAM: 4 CPU Speed: 4200 Threading: 3
    :p I have GTX 1080 Ti with 11 GBs of memory.
    Congrats on the birth of William Bell.Lisa is a very pretty sim.

I have the GTX 1080 TI as well mine says
    GPU: 5 GPU Memory: 4 CPU: 3 RAM: 4 CPU Speed: 2496 Threading: 3
    Adjusted CPU: 2928 RAM: 16267 Adjusted RAM: 15755 Cores: 4

@KiearaPhoenix
    I def can't wait to have my sims travel to
    it.

@Zei
    Happy Birthday Annie!
    I think everyone gets a little nervous
    when getting married.Aww the toddler
    is adorable!

@emorrill
    An update! I been waiting patiently for your update.=)
    I would love to explore those hills myself.Which world
    are you using for this story?
    Wow! Rainbow water?!!! That is a nifty screenshot.:o
    Even if its not "rainbow water." Its still very pretty.

49592515838_39a71ebf65_c.jpg
    Do you remember where you got this device from?

@king_of_simcity7
    Wonder what drastic action he will take?

@KiearaPhoenix
    Maybe...Or he's just starting to be.
    Yup, he got rejected.Hmm, not sure
    if the 3rd one is really a rejection...
    She had no choice but to do it, to try
    and help him.And he didn't know it until
    he unthawed.

@emorrill
    Thank you for the birthday wishes.

@Puddinroy
    Thank you so much =)

@bekkasan
    I absolutely adore the recolor of the Queen's dress.
    That shade of blue is my favorite!

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Thanks for the link, I'll check it out!

Wow! There was a lot to feedback on today! So glad.:)
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    My great-grandsims Susanne & Jessica. They both dance, but Susanne takes it more seriously. :smile:

J7d4gyE.jpg
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    @Karritz Lol, I think she’ll be happy too.

@emorrill You’re welcome.
    I could never do them in grade school but did in high school. Not sure if I can do them now though.

@Nikkei_Simmer Looking forward to that. Anything to make the townies look better.

@GraceyManor You’re right, I think it would take a bit to get used to being a superhero.
    Kimberly did a good job taking care of Stella.
    Oh dang it. It’s a good thing she is there to save Ray.
    Nice way to unfreeze him.
    @emorrill Wow, that waterfall is cool.
    Wonder what they want all the collectibles for?
    At least the two worlds are similar.
    Uh oh, that’s not good if they are trapped in a bubble. Unless it’s what I think it is.
    Nice way to tie Appaloosa Plains description into the story.
    I may have missed it but why does the guitar have extra strings?
    Great update!

@afai1261 Great job on Fletcher!
    Cute kitten.
    It was great to hear from you!

@Karritz Glad things got straightened out with Donna.

@bekkasan It’s a pain doing it on the phone, especially with a whole page of feedback.

***Taking a break from feedback for a bit. I’ll finish up a bit later tonight.
    @king_of_simcity7 You’re welcome.
    Nice update with the Leader.

@KiearaPhoenix I’m just hoping the bring Alfred back. I haven’t got to that story yet but I knew about it. In the middle of reading Wonder Twins but took a break for feedback.

@Cororon Great pic of your great-grandsims!

@GraceyManor Happy birthday!
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @bekkasan I'm so excited to read your two story posts tonight! :smiley:
    Oooohhh So pretty! <3 So many lovely colors in that first pictures and I LOVE those tulips! (Perhaps that's why they're there to alleviate that feeling of disorientation. ;) )
    The adults are too wired to fall asleep and sit in the lounge and chat.
    ^I remember those days when my family would all come over to visit for Holidays. *sigh* <3
    I'd totally be nervous to meet the royal family too!
    Everyone looks lovely in their formal attire (especially Marshall. :love: )
    Naida's dress is GORGEOUS! :star:
    I also love the picture on the wall of the King in his younger years. ;) So he had blue hair? :p I love the little details you throw into your pictures. Perfection! :star:
    Yes, I totally love when Sims give you the perfect face expressions for your story. :blush: It makes it feel like the game knows somehow. ;)
    Awwww, Naida hugging Adam and not being able to let go. <3*sniff*
    "Your early life though sad and lonely showed how determined you were to be a better man than those who you thought were your kin."
    ^Amen. :star:
    Love those pictures on the wall! <3 Yup, if Adam had long hair he would be even more the spitting image of his dad. :lol:
    Oh yeah, I forgot that Wisteria left the realm and what the other faeries might have thought about that... Kind words they gave to Dedric, Marshall and Jennifer too. :)
    "We are making our own traditions" - I love that. <3
    Aww, that ending with Kailena wanting to be held by her Great Granddad. <3<3
    ----
    I am loving these pictures! :grin: You really capture all that's happening and the feelings associated with them. 👍
    I bet the ladies wish they had those nannies to call on back home to take the kids and care for them for a little while sometimes. ;)
    Beautiful dining room and...I could go for some fresh salmon and home grown veggies. :yum: Nom!
    I wish I could've heard all that music. 🎵 (Nice shot for the singing. :lol: )
    Such gorgeous scenery and the moat! <3
    Cute how much King Aagda loves children. :blush:
    Aww, look at that adorable purple headband on Wisteria! And cute little conversation there with Fillian and Nickolas. <3
    Wonderful, beautiful updates! You wrote it all so well and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them! :kissing_heart: More soon please! :mrgreen:

@GraceyManor Thanks for the comments. :) Glad you enjoyed the chapter.
    Yup, that rainbow water is a mod and I can't for the life of me find where I bookmarked it in my bookmarks. :confounded:
    I'm playing in Appaloosa Plains. :)
    So, my brain has been fried lately, but I think your sim gets that scanner/analyzer when they reach a certain level of logic or in the science skill. Sorry I don't remember... :pensive:
    You're welcome. :) Hope you had a great birthday!

@Cororon I just have to say you are one of the BEST Sims posers I've seen out there! :star:
    Your game always looks so crisp, pristine and HD. What is your secret? :p
    I have a pretty rad graphics card in my gaming computer (NVidia GeForce 1050i ) but Windows 10 updates have messed up my graphics. :cry: I'm always looking for ways for my game to look the way it used to...
    Nice to see you pop in. :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comments. :)
    They're all collecting stuff to study and analyze because they remember the Wizard telling them this was a quest of "enlightenment" so they are taking it to mean they need to educate themselves about everything in the world in hopes that they'll nail the "quest" down and return home asap! ;)
    Uh oh, that’s not good if they are trapped in a bubble. Unless it’s what I think it is.
    ^What DO you think it is? :smirk:
    I may have missed it but why does the guitar have extra strings?
    ^You didn't miss anything. ;) Normal guitars have 6 strings, but since the Stardew Valley folks come from an 8-bit world, I figure there'd be less strings on their guitars. So more strings on one was surprising. If that makes sense. :p I like to throw in new discoveries they find fascinating in this world because it's 3D and more high definition. :lol: Adds some humor.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill
    That's okay, I'll figure it out.Just thought it would come in handy for Ray and Kimberly.
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Captain Man and Girl Danger decided to give the fire department a hand
    with a large house fire.

Screenshot-19.jpg
    Ray: You go get the owners out, I'll help down here.
    Kimberly: Fair enough.

Screenshot-21.jpg
    Just doing what he does best: helping people.XD

Screenshot-22.jpg
    Owner: Girl Danger?
    Kimberly: That's me..Now let's get out of here.
    Owner: You sure its safe?
    Kimberly: Safer than standing in here, lets go.

Screenshot-23.jpg
    Ray: Glad that's over.You hungry?
    Kimberly: Actually, I'm kind of tired.
    Ray: Yeah, I guess I am to.How about a walk before going home?

Screenshot-25.jpg
    Kimberly: Eh, I think I'm just ready to go home and go to bed.
    Ray: oh...well, alright.Guess I'll see you tomorrow.
    Kimberly: Of course...I better change before I go in huh?
    Ray: That would be preferable.
    @KiearaPhoenix Thanks for the feedback :smile: Tammy is a sweet girl :smile: I will be using the blow a kiss for some other Sims today :smile:

@emorrill The Lion is more based on someone else who is actually very successful and unfortunately in hospital at the moment :( The virus is getting aggressive at the moment
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top