Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    z4C9dpW.png
    The Boys Gallagher and Garrett at the arcade playing the Sim City Rush Hour Competition Gallagher Won
    edited March 2020
    Laura went on her First Date organized by the Match Maker,(She's always pairing my Sims up with College kids smh) it went well Laura wants to marry her Date but I may have her marry her co-worker who seems to be in her age bracket. Gabriella decided to take her two younger siblings to the Pool so they can enjoy themselves after that she will take them out to eat at the bowling alley.
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    @Rflong7
    I hope You'll fix your games and get the new computer up in gear for some serious creativity and gaming :)
    Have a wonderful time with your granddaughter and stay safe. :)
    Today I held my granddaughter for the first time. She smiled at me and made me even more proud of my daughter. :)
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,586 Member
    I now have a reason for a Secret Bookcase Room! Homie has been abducted. He'll need to hide that baby in the walls - maybe. :lol:
    Rt51DhV.jpg
    @Rflong7
    I hope You'll fix your games and get the new computer up in gear for some serious creativity and gaming :)
    Have a wonderful time with your granddaughter and stay safe. :)
    Today I held my granddaughter for the first time. She smiled at me and made me even more proud of my daughter. :)

Thanks. :mrgreen:
    How Awesome~ Congratulations! :heart:
    edited March 2020
    Happy Tuesday. :cookie:
    Homie craving his Pizza
    gkE3LQH.jpg

The affects of the smart milk will stay with little Barten throughout his toddler years.
    EMIPSF6.jpg

Poor Lisa was so ashamed when she threw up on Margie. :flushed:
    QDZUrsJ.jpg

Barten teaches Lisa how to play with her dolls.
    aAFoW4D.jpg
  • hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    @Rflong7 Weird Sims always make things more interesting than the mundane Sim routines :wink: It is pretty sweet he likes one more but than he'll go and roll Fall In Love with his brother-in-law :grimace: Ooo secret alien baby! Will you name it Kang, Kodos or HoJu? Haha or will you follow Treehouse canon and name it Maggie :smirk:

@Cinebar That is such a cool business idea to have a home beauty salon!!! All I can suggest is killing off those loyal customers to get new ones :naughty: I think coming up from nothing is always fun to play. I love starting new sims from scratch and building up their career, skills and house but when they have everything I get bored really easy. So that house sounds like a dream to me haha fixing up broken houses bit by bit is my jam!

@Demery27 I've been trying hard since coming back to Sims 2 to not make them the same face shape I always used to use. I used to think every other face shape was ugly (I was so young then haha). When I was getting back into it and looking for new CC, I saw so many Sims that looked so unique. So I'm trying to make sure to play around with their face structure of each partner and make them more original. Plus Sims 2 genetics are really fun! Those Gaming Comps were really cool to do at Uni coz you get so many sims join in. I swear that Matchmaker never gives me the same age partner, except when it's a teen obvs.

@Svineprutter Awwww congrats on your new granddaughter!!!
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
    edited March 2020
    @hushfirefly OMGoodness! I totally forgot about the aliens in the Simpsons. :lol:
    I named him Hugo (after Bart's twin brother). :mrgreen:

Post edited by Rflong7 on
    @hushfirefly Yes I love the game Genetics in Sims 2 as well I hope I can find some good cc for the Sims 2 (just started using it since I was always afraid of putting cc in my games).
    Back to the Lothario household well Cassandra had another boy (D'oh! Was really hoping for a girl) but I named him Cassius. So Don has 6 kids altogether Mortimer (Don and Cassandra's oldest Son) is Getting to know Gabriella Newson I may pair them together and send them off to college when they are 5 days away from being an adult. I will update with Alex Goth and his wife Brooke and their kids.
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited March 2020
    Just found out that you can take full sized images using the media capture feature that comes with your drivers. Not sure about Nvidia, but AMD has it. Goodbye Prt Sc button. Was messing around with create a family, made a college student.

vnEXeVn.png

That is what I love about Sims 2. You can have gorgeous Sims without them looking over the top/super models.
  • SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,304 Member
    @hushfirefly

Thank you :)
    Zpj9msL.png
    @Rflong7 Ahh yes, poor Hugo. Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town. The child is an outcast! :lol:

@Demery27 Not gonna lie that CC skins don't make all the difference, coz they do! I do prefer the more subtle skins that still look and blend with Sims 2 aesthetic. Wow, Don and Cassie have a lot of kids! You've given them such a nice life together. I hate Don so I always make him alone and miserable haha same with Daniel Pleasant.

@playermarko456 Yes, this is why I love Sims 2 genetics! They have their own originality to them :love:

Going to visit my Uncle in the country tomorrow for the next few days. He's had cancer the last five years and now it's really not looking great and with this virus happening, might be the last chance I get to see him :cry: Got some playtime in before packing!
    Decided to throw a beach party for the twins because I was bored lol
    snapshot-2b31f363-8b7a8dfb.jpg
    Blodwen and Branwen as teens!
    snapshot-2b31f363-0b7a987f.jpg
    snapshot-2b31f363-6b7a94e1.jpg
    Making it a family tradition to go on holiday when the kids are teens. Off to Takemizu Village!
    snapshot-2b31f363-ab7e826f.jpg
    Since Uncle Aeolus arranged and paid for the holiday, he invited Adrienne along :blush:
    snapshot-2b31f363-6b7eccef.jpg
    Aderyn and Branwen tried their luck at the Shrine. Aderyn got literally showered with riches. Branwen unfortunately got itchy rashes :confused:
    snapshot-2b31f363-0b7ed88b.jpg
    snapshot-2b31f363-6b7edadd.jpg
    Managed to score access to the Secret Lot from their first tour! Had a listen to the Dragon Legend.
    snapshot-2b31f363-8b7ed26a.jpg
    Blodwen spent her holiday harassing and assaulting the locals :disappointed: One thing I didn't think of before inviting a witch that dabbles in evil? The constant rain and lighting the whole trip! At least she maxed her witchery level :lol:
    snapshot-2b31f363-6b7edc30.jpg
    Gotta get that Legacy family snap in there! A to B :smiley:
    snapshot-2b31f363-4b7eadbc.jpg

screenshot-3jj.jpg
    @hushfirefly Let's just Say Don has been a busy man lol Him and Cassandra have two Boys together (Mortimer and Cassius) he has two kids with Kaylnn (Twins) and he also has twins with Dina Caliente as well but lately he's been only interested in his wife and he's about to be an elder so I may just make him stop cheating lol.
    @Demery27 Well it wouldn't be Don if he wasn't cheating with everyone! At least he's grown more fond of his wife, I guess!
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member

vnEXeVn.png

That is what I love about Sims 2. You can have gorgeous Sims without them looking over the top/super models.

@playermarko456 Wow!!! He's so good looking I thought he was a Sims 3 sim! :open_mouth:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Played the Original Pleasant Household In previous stories I brought Mary Sue and Daniel, back to life right now their Marriage is in a hardship. Daniel left his old Dream Date Bouquets around the house and Mary Sue is Devastated after finding out who his admirers were. She decided to kick him out their bedroom until she's done being furious with him she has been going out on me time dates with herself lately. Currently playing Daniel's second Wife Family Lyndsay and Scott and their son Aiden will update later😁
    edited March 2020
    Hi :mrgreen:

I started a new Sim in my BaCC. His name is Blaze Mayfair. The challenge is The Magic Bloodline.

He is making a face. :lol:
    WdxDCRU.png
    Since it is a BaCC, he had to start a business. His business is a Coffee and book store.
    EVIWCEk.png

Blaze earned enough to buy an old house.
    lxg75Us.png

tZpNTen.png

I'm going to play for points for one Sim never showing their spouse their magic (besides the idle actions). I put a hidden staircase to the attic from his bedroom.
    W9m80pp.png

uwbjEGB.png

The first witch to show on his business lot was a white witch so he's a white wizard. :)
    He's also green from turning into a PlantSim while earning money at he shop.
    CL4H73X.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey everyone. :) How's "staying at home" treating y'all? :wink:

It's been so fun to read your posts. It's making me want to check up on my Sims 2 sims. ;) Man, I wish I had all the time in the world to play Sims 2, Sims 3, and Final Fantasy! :p But alas I have to continue being a homemaker and now my child's schoolteacher. :weary:

"This too shall pass..." I keep trying to remind myself and have been taking it a day at a time.

I wish you all good mental and physical health at this time in our lives. Keep calm and Sim on! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Hello fellow Simmers! decided to add the Kim family to my rotational play. I let Cynthia join the Athletic career, while Robert joined the entertainment career. Their son Justin is about to age up to a teenager, he's making Good Grades hope you all are safe be blessed!.
    @Demery27 Poor Mary Sue :disappointed: You're making me want to play Pleasantview now so so badly but I can't get sidetracked, I want to finish a Legacy challenge just once!

@Rflong7 You always find the most interesting challenges to do! I love reading what you do with them :heart: That coffee shop is really cool.

@emorrill Having this thread as a distraction in this time is great. Reading what everyone is up to and stories they're creating for their Sims keeps me sane and also keeps me motivated to play Sims 2 :blush:

Though I have been occupied with World's Dawn atm, an indie farming game that tributes the original Harvest Moon a bit. I needed some structured quest play for awhile before I jump back into my Legacy ready to start Gen 3 :smiley:
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    I am so grateful this forum exists and I often forget it does!

I have been simming a lot after a hiatus with the Sims and I have been really enjoying Sims 2 so much. I love the beauty of 3 and all those bells and whistles but theres a magic in Sims 2 that just makes the game so incredible!

I have families that exist since the Sims 2 era because I just never want them to pass on haha and didn't play them for years! Anyways, I just had one of my original Sims 2 families first business owners who ran the toy store in town age into ghost-life. Did all the services and the stuff that comes with transferring a business on to a new generation. Lot son work! The game is so immersive!

Also, continuing to build and expand my second shopping district that features lots of apartment lots on the ocean! So much fun to still realize goals from like a decade ago! Its very rewarding and enriching.
    @hushfirefly Yes Mary Sue has been putting up with Daniel's shenanigans, for so long she's just at the stage where she's only thinking of herself. They talk briefly but not a lot she likes to reject his romantic advances towards her lol. And I can't wait to see you finish your legacy family.
    edited April 2020
    Went back to the Caliente household if you look in the previous threads I had Dina have an affair with Don and it resulted in her having twin girls, Nina just found out she's pregnant with her Lovers Baby, I redid their house and renovated with more rooms and two bathrooms, so both girls won't have to share a bathroom. especially now that they have kids. Nina takes care of her Sisters kids while Dina barely pays them attention unless her boyfriend is around. Will update more Stay safe my fellow Simmers.
    edited April 2020
    Beau and Lillian finally got Married! they're now in Twikkii Island on Vacation in their Vacation home both of them have wants to start a family (heard the baby jingle bell). Their wedding attendees were Kaylynn (She stays with the broke family from previous threads) Don Lothario, Lillian's Parents Dirk and Lilith, her grandfather Darren attended the wedding and her Aunt Angela and Dustin attended the wedding as well. Mary Sue and Daniel couldn't attend the wedding but sent their love from afar her uncle Marco sent love as well. Brandi's wish came true for her to see Beau get married hopefully she will live long enough to see their child. In the Caliente household Nina had a baby girl who she named Adina, her lover comes by the house everyday to help out with Adina and to give her a break. She went to the crypt club and got into a fight with a sim named Michelle and won after Michelle beat her in the first fight. She quit her job as a Sous chef and is focused on raising Adina and helping out with Dina's kids whom she still doesn't have a relationship with. Dina on the other hand is thriving in the construction career and wants to get married to her fiance Erik. She also wants to have another baby despite the fact that she barely takes care of her twin girls.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top