Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In-Vampiro Fertilisation: A Vampire-Centric 100 Baby Challenge *updated 30/8/2023*

afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
So my first attempt at this challenge may or may not have been an absolute trainwreck. You can go and read that right over here, but I'd really advise that you don't because it is capital-B Bad. Don't read it, read this one instead. Because I'm determined to actually finish this one.

I'll be following (or attempting to follow) the vampire version of the rules that you can find over here using Elle DeVampiro (from the Vampires pack trailer and available on the Gallery by Maxis in the 'Noble Vampires' household) as my matriarch.
Though I did give her a makeover
jUHwDpc.jpg

So that basically boils down to: Elle can only have babies with human donors. Her kids will only count for the 100 of the challenge if they are vampires. So we'll probably get a few more than 100, but human children are useless to us and so we will toss them out when they're toddlers. Just kidding, they have to stay in the house until they're YA, just like everyone else.
BUT I'm not going to bother following the rules that state that they should have to hide their vampiric nature (not using vampire socials outside of the household or going outside without full sun resistance)

Chapters
Introduction (which anyone here really doesn't need to read because it's basically this exact post)
Chapter 1: Let the Baby-making Commence!
Chapter 2: Teens, Toddlers and (Almost!) 10% Completion
Chapter 3: He's Got Legs
Chapter 4: Vladdy Daddy's Triple Treat
Chapter 5: Why You Always Crying
Chapter 6: Stealing Salim's Sper... Stuff
Chapter 7: House of Fun
Chapter 8: Dirty Flirty
Chapter 9: Infants :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

And for @MaggieMarley ...
happy early birthday <3
though I know you don't like to be reminded lol
Post edited by afai1261 on

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited August 2023
    CHILDREN
    Note: Vampire children that DO count for the 100 will be marked with :star: and be in bold while human children who DO NOT count for the challenge will not. If occult state is currently unknown (as in they are still babies in my game and I don't know if they are vampires or humans) they will have a :grey_question: next to their name. Note on the names: they'll be the 3rd name the randomiser comes up with

Current totals: 24 Vampires, 6 Humans

1. Marlene Goth (father: Mortimer Goth) :star:
    2. Haylee Goth (father: Mortimer Goth) :star:
    3. Julie Lothario (father: Don Lothario) -
    4. Kaitlin Lothario (father: Don Lothario) :star:
    5. Raymond Bjergsen (father: Bjorn Bjergsen) -
    6. Arvin Bjergsen (father: Bjorn Bjergsen) :star:
    7. Paisley Flex (father: Marcus Flex) :star:
    8. Donte Kibo (father: Akira Kibo) :star:
    9. Raul Kibo (father: Akira Kibo) :star:
    10. Darrell Hecking (father: Brent Hecking) :star:
    11. Santino Hecking (father: Brent Hecking) :star:
    12. Judy Elderberry (father: Rohan Elderberry) :star:
    13. Kasen Villareal (father: Max Villareal) :star:
    14. Kian Villareal (father: Max Villareal) :star:
    15. Floyd Huntington (father: J Huntington III) -
    16. August Huntington (father: J Huntington III) :star:
    17. Kelley Bailey-Moon (father: Orange Bailey-Moon) -
    18. Brandy Bailey-Moon (father: Orange Bailey-Moon) :star:
    19. Kelsi Straud (father: humanised Vladislaus Straud) :star:
    20. Keenan Straud (father: humanised Vladislaus Straud) :star:
    21. Jack Straud (father: humanised Vladislaus Straud) :star:
    22. Jalisa Mulligan (father: humanised Lonnie Mulligan) :star:
    23. Jabari Mulligan (father: humanised Lonnie Mulligan) :star:
    24. Desirae Benali (father: Salim Benali) :star:
    25. Joslyn Benali (father: Salim Benali) -
    26. Grant Zest (father: Johnny Zest) :star:
    27. Calvin Zest (father: Johnny Zest) :star:
    28. Desmond Zest (father: Johnny Zest) -
    29. Tianna Harris (father: Jeb Harris) :star:
    30. Shana Harris (father: Jeb Harris) :star:

Additional Counter: Purple/Pink Glowy Vampire Eyes
    One of the perks of having Elle as a matriarch is the fact that her kids'll get a chance to inherit her awesome eye colour. Vampire kids who inherited the purple eyes in their normal forms are now listed in purple on the above list
    Post edited by afai1261 on
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    It was such a nice surprise to see that you have started this! And thank you for the early birthday wishes haha. Also can I just say good idea to reserve a post at the start for you list of kids. I didn't do that and had to have a mod add an extra post at the start of my thread later... Which then involved my thread being marked as a new thread and I lost all my views (which I guess don't really matter but oh well).

So happy that you used the IVF title! Such a great pun.

Good idea to get Elle to be a celeb. Just a tip (which you have probably aready considered): once she has enough stars, you'll want to get her the perk which enables her to do the instant besties/romantic besties intro. That has helped Vlad so much.

Painting is the best way to make money to start off with. I highly recommend getting a money tree once Elle has enough satisfaction points, though!

Elle tickling Don is actually kinda cute.

Great idea, using the donors for their plasma too. Gotta recycle!

I love the purple eyes on the toddlers so much. I really hope that lots of Elle's kids get her eyes.

Yesss a toddler basement! This is going to be productive of many funny screen shots... And popcorn too!

OMG Mortimer! As though things weren't bad enough for the toddlers already...

All the dirty bowls :D

So you are having trouble with glitchy locked doors too! Or maybe the toddlers are just escape artists.

The Shed is actually so organised with a space for the children and teens, I love it. Wonder if they will hear the tots screaming through the wall.

Good to see you are using the vampire lore skill too, that one is so super useful.

Maybe add some more locked doors to the basement? I haven't had so many escapees now that I have four locked doors.
    Can't wait for the next chapter :)
    @MaggieMarley
    It was such a nice surprise to see that you have started this!
    Yeah I played it and wanted to write it up instantly so thought why not, I'll do it now :smiley:
    And thank you for the early birthday wishes haha.
    You're welcome! I know it's still over a month away but hey!
    Also can I just say good idea to reserve a post at the start for you list of kids. I didn't do that and had to have a mod add an extra post at the start of my thread later... Which then involved my thread being marked as a new thread and I lost all my views (which I guess don't really matter but oh well).
    That's the exact reason I did it! I remembered that happening to you and didn't want it to happen to me lol
    So happy that you used the IVF title! Such a great pun.
    Very proud of this pun. One of my best :joy:
    Good idea to get Elle to be a celeb. Just a tip (which you have probably aready considered): once she has enough stars, you'll want to get her the perk which enables her to do the instant besties/romantic besties intro. That has helped Vlad so much.
    And that is indeed the reason I want her to be a celeb: literally JUST to get that perk. She has one more star to go before she can get it
    Painting is the best way to make money to start off with. I highly recommend getting a money tree once Elle has enough satisfaction points, though!
    The money tree will be a part of it, don't worry ;) Elle has around 3,000 satisfaction points and I was considering buying beguiling or fertile, but then I decided she should save up for a money tree first and then get those other traits from the rewards store
    I love the purple eyes on the toddlers so much. I really hope that lots of Elle's kids get her eyes.
    Yessss I hope so too! Currently out of 4 toddlers 2 of them have the eyes and I hope at least one of Bjorn's boys get it too, though I don't recall if the bat symbol showed up when Raymond and Arvin were born so I don't know if either of them are vampires... Oh well, will find that out when I continue playing today!
    Yesss a toddler basement! This is going to be productive of many funny screen shots... And popcorn too!
    Always fun to ignore toddlers >:) And the popcorn thing is absolutely brilliant!
    OMG Mortimer! As though things weren't bad enough for the toddlers already...
    I could have sworn that I'd locked the door before he came in... and he didn't even interact with his daughters, he just made a beeline straight for the dollhouse!
    All the dirty bowls :D
    It was waaay more than I'd expected to see, but then again I was speeding through gameplay and so they must have just piled up when I was focusing on Elle :D
    The Shed is actually so organised with a space for the children and teens, I love it. Wonder if they will hear the tots screaming through the wall.
    When I built it it had a space for the toddlers only, then I realised that they'd have nowhere else in the house to go when they aged up (and got me thinking: 100 baby challenge in a tiny home, anyone? :p) so I added the room for kids/teens. Well guess they've gotta invest in soundproofing the walls because hearing those tiny toddler terrors screaming all the time would be very distracting when trying to work on homework or school projects!
    Good to see you are using the vampire lore skill too, that one is so super useful.
    When Elle got the social to share vampire knowledge, it boosted Haylee up from halfway through level 4 to halfway through level 6. And of course it carries over to when they're teens so it helps them graduate high school too! Thank you so much for that tip (from using it in your 100 baby challenge) because it's honestly so useful and I wish I'd started using it sooner in my first 100 baby challenge. I guess that's why I'm attempting it again then: with experience and new knowledge of how to deal with toddlers and age kids and teens up fast
    Maybe add some more locked doors to the basement? I haven't had so many escapees now that I have four locked doors.
    Can't wait for the next chapter :)
    I'll have to try adding more doors. Maximum security for these toddlers >:)
    Thank you <3
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    It took me a while to realize that when you have a new challenge going on there should be a thread, too :D

Love it! The idea with the "shed" is awesome. The rooms for the kids look nice even tho one part is a dungeon :D

What are the blue spots on I think Julie or her sister?

I wonder how Brent's kid(s) will look like: I've never seen offspring from him :)

No one wants to have Bjorn's nose :joy:Bjorn ain't the prettiest anyway... :# I was sure that's Bjorn's ugly nose... Guess it is from... uh... someone else :D

Why does the kid version of Arvin look like a K-Pop star? :p Wait, it's not Arvin... the boy with the green glasses.

Donte also has pointy ears :love: Pointy ears are so cute!

Woah, Raymond is HOT :o

The bikini painting is noice! Never seen it before!

@Queenarella Thank you! :smiley:
    What are the blue spots on I think Julie or her sister?
    CC mermaid scales that are enabled for everybody. Couldn't be bothered taking them off lol
    I wonder how Brent's kid(s) will look like: I've never seen offspring from him :)
    I've peeked at Brent's sons in CAS and I think they're handsome enough. Did get me thinking about what kinds of kids he could have had with Vlad (If Maggie had seen fit to use Brent as a donor in her challenge), so here's some of the ones I got after mixing their genes in CAS:
    ZE5lfzq.png
    fQUADKS.png
    4snNeSi.png
    yqSRaC3.png
    4g7h99a.png
    3pfPUfn.png
    LQ9ctzE.png
    VTuZyzO.png
    AhdtkmH.png
    No one wants to have Bjorn's nose :joy:Bjorn ain't the prettiest anyway... :# I was sure that's Bjorn's ugly nose... Guess it is from... uh... someone else :D
    Are you talking about Marlene? She got Mortimer's nose :p You wanna know who did get Bjorn's nose though... it was Raymond :D
    Why does the kid version of Arvin look like a K-Pop star? :p Wait, it's not Arvin... the boy with the green glasses.
    Oops sorry yeah the boy with green glasses is Arvin, but after I took Raymond into CAS to change his hair I decided to fix Arvin too (those purple eyes should never be hidden by green glasses!). Should have clarified that!
    Donte also has pointy ears :love: Pointy ears are so cute!
    Yesss I love Donte's ears
    Woah, Raymond is HOT :o
    Cool thing is, Arvin's dark form is completely identical to Raymond:
    abANMzp.png
    J5zfZtj.png
    The bikini painting is noice! Never seen it before!
    Neither have I! But that could be just because my sims don't often paint flirty paintings :D
    Oh wow, you put a lot of work into answering with all the extra quotes :o Are you an angel or just bored? :D

Most of them look a lot like Brent. Tho the skin you use probably makes even Vlad look less ugly than he is :sweat_smile:

Huh, Mortimer. I was pretty far off :D WHAT?! The one I think is hot has the ugly dad? :o Now I'm shocked.

Hidden identical twins! Awesome!

My sims usually paint Abstract. It brings the most money :D
    @Queenarella
    Oh wow, you put a lot of work into answering with all the extra quotes :o Are you an angel or just bored? :D
    Bored. Definitely bored :joy:
    that's what a lockdown does to you
    Most of them look a lot like Brent. Tho the skin you use probably makes even Vlad look less ugly than he is :sweat_smile:
    There was actually a lot more, I just selected the best looking ones to post (aside from the last girl lol) so that's why they look a lot like Brent. Chances are if he and Vlad did have kids in game they'd never turn out as good looking as this lot...
    Haha that is true about the skin. That's the reason I shouldn't do genetics experiments with my default replacements in...
    Huh, Mortimer. I was pretty far off :D WHAT?! The one I think is hot has the ugly dad? :o Now I'm shocked.
    I was shocked at how badly Mortimer's genetics translate to female sims... Lucky for Marlene's sister Haylee then that all she got from Morty was the eye shape :D
    I wouldn't call Bjorn "ugly" per se but only if the beard stays on... I removed Bjorn's beard once. Never again lol. I did want to use him as a donor in my previous 100 baby challenge though but it never happened, so I made sure to use him as soon as I could this time around!
    Hidden identical twins! Awesome!
    It is so cool. I didn't even know the game could do that (but then of course we know from Maggie's challenge that it can produce identical twins where one gets skin details (i.e. Vlad's wrinkles) and the other doesn't so maybe I should have seen this coming :joy: )
    My sims usually paint Abstract. It brings the most money :D
    Ah I keep having Elle paint realism, classic or confident but she may have to switch to abstract if those bring in more money. But she will be getting a money tree sometime soon so i guess then it won't really matter what genre she likes to paint :D
    Lol I love how you talk about the shed at the start of this chapter - so sinister (and hilarious!). And you say you can’t write...

“More than just the white stuff” :D

Lucky toddlers got chairs to sit on! :o

Wow Haylee is so pretty <3

Brent is one of the premades that I wanted to use as a donor for Vlad but never got round to :(

Yes the floating popcorn bowls are still very much present in my game too :(

Marlene’s nose lol. Um actually I shouldn’t make fun of her given the noses on at least half of the kids in my 100 baby challenge...

Paisley is adorable with those bunches!

Ohh Kaitlin is pretty too!

I meant to say last chapter: how come the sparkles when Elle gives birth are blue and pink? I think they’re yellow and green when Vlad gives birth.

Raymond is cute.... And Arvin... Dang it, I should stop saying that. All of Elle’s kids will be cute...

Wait who is Rohan Elderberry and why didn’t I use him as a donor? He’s handsome!

Omg Marcus is an elder already? How :o
    @MaggieMarley
    Lol I love how you talk about the shed at the start of this chapter - so sinister (and hilarious!). And you say you can’t write...
    Haha I'm glad you liked it! Whelp I must be concentrating all of my writing power into this and not into my assignment... ah, so that's why my assignment is terrible!
    “More than just the white stuff” :D
    I am unashamedly proud of that line :joy:
    Lucky toddlers got chairs to sit on! :o
    I know! I'm very generous ;)
    Wow Haylee is so pretty <3
    Ugh I know. I love her <3
    Brent is one of the premades that I wanted to use as a donor for Vlad but never got round to :(
    Oh RIP... oh well I mixed some Brent/Vlad genes today just to see how they'd turn out anyway
    Marlene’s nose lol. Um actually I shouldn’t make fun of her given the noses on at least half of the kids in my 100 baby challenge...
    I actually never realised Mortimer's nose was that big :joy:
    I meant to say last chapter: how come the sparkles when Elle gives birth are blue and pink? I think they’re yellow and green when Vlad gives birth.
    Haven't got a clue!
    Raymond is cute.... And Arvin... Dang it, I should stop saying that. All of Elle’s kids will be cute...
    That is 100% accurate unless I humanise Vlad and make him be a donor...
    Wait who is Rohan Elderberry and why didn’t I use him as a donor? He’s handsome!
    He came with Discover University and starts out as a teen. He lives in a house with his grandparents in Britechester: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Rohan_Elderberry
    I already peeked at his daughter Judy in CAS and she is gorgeous...
    Omg Marcus is an elder already? How :o
    I have aging on for unplayed households, normal lifespan... I actually checked how long I've been playing the save in sim time and it's been 6 weeks so all the premade kids are already YA and all that
    So the chances they'd have ugly kids are still high :D

Haha that is true about the skin. That's the reason I shouldn't do genetics experiments with my default replacements in...

Well, Mortimer is rather handsome. I still wonder how they got Alexander to look the way he does with parents looking good :D

No way lol Maybe Bjorn looks better with your skin on :D It's the tiny eyes, the nose... and the eye brow part :D I don't like his face.

There's so much we can still learn from this game :joy: I was so sure that freckles and beauty spots can't be inherited. But both can :o I was just very unlucky all these years...

As far as I know abstract brings about 1.8K at a certain level and masterpieces are 3K+ and sometimes even 4K+ :)
    @Queenarella
    Well I mean yeah when Vlad is the other parent the chances of having an ugly kid is very high :joy:

My guess is that they didn't create Alex with genetics, they just made him as a child and didn't check what he'd look like as a teen. Same thing happens with most premade kids. Like how Bjorn and Clara's daughters actually look NOTHING like their parents. Sofia's nose isn't from either of them... Don't even get me started on Evie Delgato and Christie Sigworth...
    But actually check what happens when you genderbend Bella and then tell me where Alexander got his eyes and nose :p

Well Raymond did inherit Bjorn's eyes... and nose *shrug*

Ah the highest Elle has got from a masterpiece is perhaps 2.5K or 3K? Definitely not as high as 4K+ if I remember correctly. Gotta start her on doing some abstract paintings then...
    Vlad is the ugliest sim ever. I try to think of other ugly sims but he's the worst... :D

Yeah that's so true! With MCCC some premades get more kids and they look nothing like their premade siblings.

Huh, what, then, bothers me so much about Bjorn? :D

The 4K+ happened with level 10 and the best easel tho. Maybe that influences the worth of a painting, too.
    afai1261 wrote: »
    I actually never realised Mortimer's nose was that big :joy:
    Ah that was why I didn't use him as a donor!
    Haven't got a clue!
    Hmm maybe it's because Vlad is a dude. It is possible that for alien births the sparkles are a different colour and because Vlad is male the game thinks all his births are alien births.
    That is 100% accurate unless I humanise Vlad and make him be a donor...
    Do it! Two out of her three kids with Vlad in my 100 baby actually didn't turn out hideous (Kevin and Alvaro) so actually they could still be attractive.
    He came with Discover University and starts out as a teen. He lives in a house with his grandparents in Britechester: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Rohan_Elderberry
    Oh just checked and he looks kinda weird in CAS :( that's probably why I didn't use him.

Vlad is the ugliest sim ever. I try to think of other ugly sims but he's the worst... :D
    @Queenarella ahem excuse me? I think you are forgetting someone...
    2B6WBXr.png
    A8j0SzM.png
    JZ9GGLU.png
    qZ5Eak1.png?1
    @MaggieMarley To my excuse, I only meant all the premade sims :D

Because there's also...
    08-09-19_9-43-00-am-1.png?strip=info&w=1050
    08-09-19_9-43-10-am.png?strip=info&w=1050
    The 4K+ happened with level 10 and the best easel tho. Maybe that influences the worth of a painting, too.

@Queenarella
    Ah yes it'll be the easel. Better easels lead to higher painting quality and probably more money. Elle only has the basic easel, but she does have level 10 painting skill.

@MaggieMarley
    Poor Mortimer! The sims team did him dirty. Though they did Dylan Sigworth from StrangerVille even more dirty... his nose from the side is a scary sight to behold :joy:

Okay that settles it. Vlad will be humanised and made a donor very soon >:)

I think some sims look weird in CAS but perfectly fine in game. Oh well, the daughter that Elle got from him is hot anyway and my 100 baby challenge isn't basically a BOTU like yours was so I don't really care what the donors look like :D

RAMONA :love:<3<3
    It's a pity we can't get the other easel without cheats or the career :/
    Feel really down today so if this chapter is really lacklustre and/or boring then that's the reason :(
    I know I did want to update today, so here it is anyway:

Chapter 3: He's Got Legs
    Hope you feel better soon, you know I am here for you <3 and the chapter was not lacklustre at all, I really enjoyed it!

Love your Max makeover. Also omg you were right Orange is cute!

I gave up giving the kids makeovers until they reached YA so early on haha.

Omg the state of the Shed's floor!

J in those short shorts though :o

Ah the socks and flip flops thing. That kept popping up in my game too!

That picture of Kasen and Kian suffering is amazing.

Mine always passed out straight after aging up too...

You are probably right about them making orange as a teen/YA the aging him down. He is ridiculously ripped.
    @MaggieMarley
    <3<3<3

Max can look absolutely incredible if he's styled right. I used to think he was ugly when he aged up but now I am all :love: for him :joy:
    Also you know you can trust me, the foremost authority on hot sim males, when I say a male premade is cute ;)

I can't even be bothered giving any of them makeovers now... probably going to end up giving all of them the same styled look outfits and be done with it because I'm uncreative

May The Shed never be cleaned lol

I said they were really short shorts :D

did you know we call flip flops jandals in NZ
    It's so annoying! And they were knee length argyle socks which makes it even worse!

Any and all pictures of toddlers suffering are amazing
    I hope you feel better by now!

Orange is handsome with a normal body shape! And the sweater is awesome. my favorite is still the shirt with the pink flamingos on ^^

The toddler "room" is a mess :o Wow :D And they seem to refuse colors for making messes. Makes it look even grosser.

With the skin you use J looks even more handsome than usually :p And he makes sure not to skip leg day. B)

Oh, I would be careful with Paolo. His chin... Or is that the Rocca guy? Wait... His name is Paolo Rocca, isn't it? I think I mixed him up with Joaquin. But he has that colorful shirt :D

Joaquin certainly knows how to use protection :joy:

Alex's forehead... A plane could land on that :#

The locks seem to be buggy. They don't work in my game either -.- There are way too many bugs again.

Is it just me or is it awkward that Elle thinks her son's plasma is yummy? o.O

Popcorn brulee :D Awesome lol

Donte has the creepy vampire teeth. I'm a coward and they seriously scare me :bawling::joy:

There's a huge spider behind the bin! I would NEVER take out the trash after seeing this.

Darrell and Santino look so cute!

I wonder when you'll have your first set of triplets in the challenge and who will be the babydaddy ^^

edited April 2020
    @Queenarella Thank you <3
    I'm just stressing out because university sucks but I'm doing slightly better now (if we ignore the breakdown I just had about 30 minutes ago but it's fine, I'm fine, just overwhelmed. And also maybe because I just watched The Blair Witch Project for the first time and it may be messing with my head a bit)

Yeah I actually think Orange is one of the more handsome premades. For certain, I think he's the best looking premade that starts out as a child! With a regular body shape, of course. I can't believe I actually hadn't used that sweater before! And I love the flamingo shirt too (because Lonnie wears it and he's my baby right now lol)

Yeah the toddler room is honestly disgusting. I don't blame Elle for going in there and attempting to clean it up periodically, but it'll never be clean...

Yeah Paolo Rocca is chin guy. Haven't used him in any of my regular saves though so thought it'd be cool to use him here

Alex is very unfortunate looking, let's leave it at that :joy:

Omg you're not alone. It seems awkward to me because he's literally her son - he has her blood plasma flowing within his veins... I had a teen vampire in my main save ages ago who loved drinking his sister's blood plasma and that seems incredibly incestuous!

Haha I'm glad you liked "popcorn brulee" :joy:

Drat I keep forgetting to change the kids' vampire teeth. It's just what he aged up with, I had no part in choosing them!
    When (more like if, let's be honest here) I put them on the gallery they'll have more normal looking teeth because honestly I hate Donte's teeth too

Yeah the only reason I took the screenshot from that angle was just to show off the spider lol. I'm a total arachnophobe in real life but I'm totally fine with virtual spiders :D

Ohhhh I kinda hope that my first set of triplets for this challenge will be fathered by Vlad... or @MaggieMarley 's Donald Belle or male Ramona... since it happened in my first attempt at this challenge, my first ever set of triplets in TS4 were ugly and it was glorious :joy: I want it to happen again!
    University can be tough! It messed with my plans and my head all the time... :s

But what about Max? ^^

I freaked out when Lonnie wore the flamingo shirt :D SO cooL!

In my games the MCCC produced Paolo babies ALL end up with the chin. And it looks even worse on girls :# The rest of Paolo would be cute tho

It's weird but Alex ends up with that hairstyle way too often. In my games, in screenshots I see on the forum... Poor guy :D

Incest was my first thougt, too :D Has it ever happened with another sim, outside the family?

But now I crave creme brulee :bawling:

Vlad has those teeth. And he looks creepy in his dark form. Unless he wears an apron with it :joy:

I hate any kind of spider. I even throw away a book or magazine when there's a picture of a spider in it :joy: Someone else has to pick it up for me then :D

But what if Vlad makes pretty triplets? The kids Vlad and Elle had in Maggie's game weren't ugly. Or as ugly as most of their siblings :joy:
    @Queenarella
    Omg I completely forgot to reply to this, sorry!

I'm only in my second year of uni and it's just so... ugh...

I actually forgot that Max started out as a child lol. Okay, Max and Orange are tied for cutest male premade that starts out as a child then :D

There is always a chance that Paolo won't pass his chin onto any kids he may have with Elle...

In one of my other saves (ages ago), my male vampire version of Morgan Fyres got it with Siobhan so... Oh and Elle got it with female Morgan lol (Elle and male Morgan are married in this save)
    brb9xz4.png
    aNQ3sqP.png
    But actually I seem to remember that Elle got it with Mortimer in this save but I didn't take a screenshot (and I can't check anymore because Morty is dead... RIP)

It kills me every time I see Vlad in his dark form manning the stalls in your game :joy:

Any spider? Even Aragog in Harry Potter?

Well considering that all of the kids so far in this challenge have been objectively good looking, the kids she has with Vlad will be ugly. I just know it :joy:
    No problem ^^

All our teachers always told us that the time during university would be the best of our lives. Nope. Simply no. Wrong.

What about the women? Are there any kids who grow up pretty? I honeslty don't care that much about the premade sims to know :D All I know is that Elsa looks weird and always turns out a bit chubby.

Haha, of course Elle loves Morgan's blood, they're basically clones :D

I'm a bit paranoid because of this by now. Every time the season changes or my sims go to a different lot I check the vendor stall. And it's always him :D ALWAYS.

My reaction in Harry Potter was exactly Ron's reaction even tho I only watched it on screen :joy: Spiders are horrible... And what's weird is when I read Aragog I thought of the big spider in Lord of the Rings :D It was until now that I found out its name is Shelob. I always thought its called Aragog... :D

Just think of Kevin, he's handsome :p And he's a Vlad triplet ^^