Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    stave10 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Stave10 and I've just signed up

Hello @stave10 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you read the forum threads and post about what is happening in your games.
    Happy simming! :)
  • TakissisTakissis Posts: 521 Member
    Forgive me while I catch up. I'll probably always have to do group posts like this. I never have enough time.
    Hi! I'm Anna! I'm a young teen, and I have loved the Sims ever since I discovered it when I was a young child. My favorite in the franchise is TS3 and TS4. I mostly play TS4, and occasionally TS3. I love cc, and I go "shopping" for it often. I just made this account, and I'm trying to become a full member.

Hello RosiePlumbob. Cute name. Well met and welcome. I've played for quite a while myself. I remember when I was really into CC. I could spend days "shopping" for it and never got around to actually playing. Then when I did, it lagged my game so much, I had to start deleting some. I will say, I did love looking at all the creations more than anything else. Welcome to the community!
    Hi, I'm Dylan! I'm a Taurus. Hobbies include Video Games, Reading, and hanging out with friends :) I'm still obsessed with the clown movies (It Chapter One & Chapter Two, if you didn't know) and have recreated many locations and characters for The Gallery. I'm also a huge fan of Stranger Things, and pretty much anything 80's!

Hi Dylan. Ah....a man after my own heart. Gamer, Reader, and a geek as well. We will get along swimmingly. I will have to check out what you have in your gallery. Welcome and well met!
    Hello everyone, from the (sometimes) sunny south coast of England, UK! Hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these strange times.
    I haven’t played Sims for ages but I am jumping back into it. I was obsessed with the original game and The Sims 2. I have actually joined here hoping for some advice on which game to get. When I’m able to post my question I will ask it in full :)

Hiya Tinkerbelle. Greetings from Texas to the UK. Isolation has brought many people, including myself, back into Sims. I've played all versions, but I like Sims 4 the best though, I don't think I could really tell you why. There are a few things that 3 had (such as cars) that 4 doesn't, but it just seems smoother I suppose. Though, I maybe can just afford a better computer now. One can never tell. Well, welcome to the community and well met!
    Emrys wrote: »
    Hello everybody! I'm a new member and hopefully a full member soon. I'm from the Netherlands. I've played all the Sims games, mostly Sims 3. I've recently started playing Sims 4 and I've been quite addicted to building houses recently. :p I will be showing off my creations once in while and hopefully improving my skills in the meantime. I also like browsing through the forums to check out other player's creations. :)

Hi Emrys. It is still mindblowing to me for gaming to reach to multiple corners of the globe with the power of the internet. I remember my first days in MMO's (sorry, Massively Multiplayer Online games), it has always been staggering to talk to someone so far away (such as the Netherlands). Maybe I'm just getting old. :tongue: I also have become addicted to building since my return about a week ago. Please post pics of what you have done. This community is wonderful loves to see new work. Please feel free to check out mine (my showcase thread is at my signature). I welcome the feedback. It's nice to meet you and welcome!
    Hello! I am a New Member and I have finally reached the number of posts I need to become a Member, although, I don't have enough points yet. I am a Simstagrammer so feel free to check my Sims out on Instagram at gallery.sims4
    I have only been playing the Sims 4 for about one year (I got the Sims 4 on a free sale last year in May). I am not very good at building in TS4 but I love creating Sims in CAS. In the gameplay of the Sims, I love to create legacies and undertake lots of Sims challenges. If you have any suggestions of Sims 4 challenges I would love to undertake them!!

Welcome gallerysims4, Welcome to the community. *sigh* I will have to move into the 21st century and get into Instagram. I just now managed to figure out Twitter. ....Goddess, I sound like my parents. Anyway. The thing about being new at building is you can only get better. Truth be told, you have been doing it longer than me, so you probably have me blown out of the water. I will check out your gallery (if I can figure out Instagram), and post here too! There are forums for both CAS and Lots/Rooms. Both groups are awesome. I don't know of any gameplay challenges, but you might check out the story forums. I believe that is where they are posted.
    Hi! I've been playing Sims since I was about 7 (8 years now). I haven't played Sims 1 unfortunately, but I have played a bit of Sims 2 (the superior) and a decent amount of both Sims 3 & 4. My first game was actually Sims 3 on the wii- there weren't babies or toddlers! Anywayss, I just now decided to check out this forum. Maybe a bit late, but, nonetheless, Sims is a huge part of my life and I'd like to explore the community more! If anyone wants to chat about Sims my insta is @ alexiaxsings, and you can find me on the gallery at dyss.alexia :)

Hi dyss_alexia666, well met and welcome. Wow, 15, and more than half of it spent in Sims. I have been playing Sims for about 7 years, so you've got me beat. As far as being late, better late than never. There is a wealth of information here that I wish I had had before. Take a look around and absorb as much as you can. It's worth it. I will check out your gallery, but please post here as well. The community loves to see other's work and offers positive feedback and helps when needed.
    Hi there, I'm pretty new to The Sims community since normally I just play offline and use it as a way to redesign my room before I actually do it. I believed I played TS2 but I don't remember playing it much. The reason I don't interact with the community much is most people don't really like how I play nor do they like how I style my sim house when I do post them. I hope I can make some new friends here.

Greetings Kingdom Hearts Child. I've constantly been told I need to go play Kingdom Hearts, as it would be right up my alley, but I can never seem to find the time. I get distracted to easily. But you obviously love it. I'm fairly new around here myself, but I jumped in with both feet. I'm curious as to why others don't like how you play. There is no wrong way to play. Some build, some write stories, some build legacies, others want to accomplish all the goals. There are about as many way to play as there are players. Just do you. Everyone else can do them. Regardless if anyone likes what you build, keep building. Your skills will improve with practice, and even if no one likes it but you, it is your creation and therefore an art. Trust me, you might build something that is just what someone is looking for. But you have to share it for it to be found. Good luck to you and well met!
    DrBanks wrote: »
    Hi, I guess you could say I'm a newbie when it comes to playing the Sims, I started playing Sims 4 around the end of 2019, and I fell in love with the game immediately! I also just made this account on the Sims Forums but I've been reading on it for a while.
    I'm a Virgo, and I'm still a student so I have been trying very hard to find my place in the world. I hop around from one hobby to the next, and I get inspired to do things a lot, and I can't rest until I do them. Nice to meet you all :D

Hi DrBanks. Ah, the addictive personally. Another just like me. I find something new and have to do everything all at once. I can't tell you the number of sleepless nights I have spent obsessing over a new hobby. I've probably got at least 20 years on you, and I still do it. It drives my husband insane as I have to show him this new wonderful thing I've discovered until he is just tired of hearing about it. He will either join in or go get lost in his own hobbies. But anyway, hop around all your want. Do what you love. Well met and good luck!

• TakissisTakissis Posts: 521 Member
    Ack! There's another page!
    Hello everyone... My name is Nina (like Nye-nuh) and I just signed up!
    stave10 wrote: »
    Hello, I'm Stave10 and I've just signed up

Hello and well met to both of you, Nina and Stave10. Welcome to the community. We are glad you signed up!
  • TennedraTennedra Posts: 25 Member
    Hey! I'm Tennedra, and I joined the Sims forums so I could more connected with the Sims community. Sims 4 is the only one I've played in the franchise, but I love it! Eventually, I want to try to create CC and maybe mods for it. My hobbies mostly art. My favorite thing to do is draw characters I've created and architecture. I also enjoy painting.
    My favorite is working with computers; I'm teaching myself different coding languages when I can. Lately, I've been interested in aeronautics, but I can't seem to do much with that while I'm in high school. I plan on becoming a programmer or even game designer.
    Tennedra wrote: »
    Hey! I'm Tennedra, and I joined the Sims forums so I could more connected with the Sims community. Sims 4 is the only one I've played in the franchise, but I love it! Eventually, I want to try to create CC and maybe mods for it. My hobbies mostly art. My favorite thing to do is draw characters I've created and architecture. I also enjoy painting.
    My favorite is working with computers; I'm teaching myself different coding languages when I can. Lately, I've been interested in aeronautics, but I can't seem to do much with that while I'm in high school. I plan on becoming a programmer or even game designer.

Hello @Tennedra :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and that you are enjoying it.Simming is very fun!
    It is lovely that you enjoy doing art. It is a very special way to express our creativity and results in lovely creative works!
    It is great that you enjoy working with computers. I hope your future career plans to become a programmer or game designer goes well and that you will enjoy your studies in preparation for your future career.
  • allmyfriendsaresimsallmyfriendsaresims Posts: 19 Member
    I'm Sophie and have literally played the sims for over 12 years, my love for it has never gone away! <3
    I'm Sophie and have literally played the sims for over 12 years, my love for it has never gone away! <3

Hello @allmyfriendsaresims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have been simming for over 12 years! You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing, creating sims and building homes and venues! It is great seeing how the lives of our sims develop in our games!
  • KendiMyersKendiMyers Posts: 9 New Member
    Hi!! I'm Kendi and I signed up recently, too! I already have a lot posted so come check out my acount!!!!!!
    KendiMyers wrote: »
    Hi!! I'm Kendi and I signed up recently, too! I already have a lot posted so come check out my acount!!!!!!

Hello @KendiMyers :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Just in case you didn’t know, the posts that you make on your wall don’t count in the posts needed to become a full member. The posts need to be in the forums, on a thread started by another simmer.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    When you are a full member, then you can start your own new threads on the forums :)
    Okay! Thank you for your information!! (I'm sorry I responded so late!) :#
    Okay! Thank you for your information!! (I'm sorry I responded so late!) :#

You’re welcome :) You didn’t respond late at all!
  • mommygirl444mommygirl444 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey guys I’m gaining with key! I’m trying to get back into the Sims and I have also created a let’s play on YouTube check it out if you want!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZv0nLwQQOZPfmFi62NeA_h-13lbijBj4
    I have a question. (I know it's late). How do I post a disscusion?
    >

> @KendiMyers said:
    > I have a question. (I know it's late). How do I post a disscusion?
    > I mean, "How do I post a discussion?"
    Hey guys I’m gaining with key! I’m trying to get back into the Sims and I have also created a let’s play on YouTube check it out if you want!

Hello @mommygirl444 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are back simming and have started a simming YouTube channel :) Simmers will enjoy watching your videos and seeing the sims that are in your game. I hope the channel goes well.
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Artist and Video Haven section of the forums https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/artist-haven
    I have a question. (I know it's late). How do I post a disscusion?

Hello @KendiMyers :)
    You need to be a full member before you can post a new discussion/thread.
    You need to have 25points and 15 posts before you can become a full member and can then have an Avi picture, post pictures, have a signature, start new threads, edit posts , post links that show up correctly and have quotes appear in grey boxes . This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/934205/small-change-for-new-members#latest
    You receive a point each time another simmer presses like or awesome or insightful on a post that you have posted in a thread created by another simmer.
    When you are a full member, then you can start your own new threads on the forums :)
  • CrystinarCrystinar Posts: 23 Member
    Hello, Im Crystina! I have been playing Sims since the first generation. I used to sneak in and play my sister's game when she wasn't home.
    I'm finally trying to become a member because I've started a legacy challenge and I want to be able to comment an interact with others on its thread.
    Crystinar wrote: »
    Hello, Im Crystina! I have been playing Sims since the first generation. I used to sneak in and play my sister's game when she wasn't home.
    I'm finally trying to become a member because I've started a legacy challenge and I want to be able to comment an interact with others on its thread.

Hello @Crystinar :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is lovely that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 :) You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game.
    It was special that your sister was a simmer also and that you played her game <3:)
    I hope your legacy challenge goes well. It is great that you are planning to start a thread and post about it.
  • LylindLylind Posts: 31 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Lylind, but in the outside world I go by Lily!

I've been a part of the Sims community since I'm very young. Mostly the francophone community though, since I'm French.
    Funny story : I pretty much learned the basics of the English language by downloading CC and mods to play with, and following tutorials explaining how to take pretty pictures or make custom animations.

Today I'm trying to broaden my horizons by becoming more active in the international community! I love reading stories and challenges as much as I love to write them! I look forward to take a look at all of the awesome and creative things you guys have to share :D !

See you around!
    ~ In her own little world ~
    ○ ○ ○
    • Let me tell you a story ~ my blog
    • Memory hoarder ~ tumblr
    Lylind wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I'm Lylind, but in the outside world I go by Lily!

I've been a part of the Sims community since I'm very young. Mostly the francophone community though, since I'm French.
    Funny story : I pretty much learned the basics of the English language by downloading CC and mods to play with, and following tutorials explaining how to take pretty pictures or make custom animations.

Today I'm trying to broaden my horizons by becoming more active in the international community! I love reading stories and challenges as much as I love to write them! I look forward to take a look at all of the awesome and creative things you guys have to share :D !

See you around!

Hello @Lylind :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to these forums!
    It is very nice that you have been a part of the French Sims community since you were young, and are now posting on these forums also. I hope you will enjoy reading the threads and meeting fellow simmers :)
    It is great that Simming has helped you learn English!
    Happy simmimg! :)
  • EkmidenisiEkmidenisi Posts: 176 Member
    Hi there! My name's Ekmidenisi, the name's a mouthful I know, you can just call me Ekmi or Den :)

I have been playing Sims for years but have recently started creating stuff that I have uploaded onto the gallery and just want to be more of a part of the sims community :smiley:
  • cachemeowsidecachemeowside Posts: 9 New Member
    Hello!!

My name is Colleen, I live in the East Coast of the U.S.

I've been playing The Sims, since it initially came out way back in 2000, 20 years ago man, that's impressive to say the least. I never really considered myself a "Super Fan" per say, but I have owned all versions of the game, including the PlayStation versions, even "The Urbz, Sims in the City with the Black Eyed Peas". One of my middle school "friends" stole that game from me, and that was the saddest day of my life since I still catch myself going back to my parents house in hopes that maybe I'll find that disc randomly in some box.

Anyways, I am joining this forum in order to learn all I can about tips, and even possibly seeing how you all built your game :smile:

I look forward to contriuting to the forum, and also seeing what everyone else here has to contribute!!

Thank god for The Sims, during Quarantining!!! Seriously, best game to play for this situation were in!

Colleen C.
    Ekmidenisi wrote: »
    Hi there! My name's Ekmidenisi, the name's a mouthful I know, you can just call me Ekmi or Den :)

I have been playing Sims for years but have recently started creating stuff that I have uploaded onto the gallery and just want to be more of a part of the sims community :smiley:

Hello @Ekmidenisi :) It was great meeting you in the other thread.
    It is very nice that you have started uploading your creations onto the Gallery. Simmers would be enjoying having your creations in their games.
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers and enjoy posting on the threads about what is happening in your game.
    Hello!!

My name is Colleen, I live in the East Coast of the U.S.

I've been playing The Sims, since it initially came out way back in 2000, 20 years ago man, that's impressive to say the least. I never really considered myself a "Super Fan" per say, but I have owned all versions of the game, including the PlayStation versions, even "The Urbz, Sims in the City with the Black Eyed Peas". One of my middle school "friends" stole that game from me, and that was the saddest day of my life since I still catch myself going back to my parents house in hopes that maybe I'll find that disc randomly in some box.

Anyways, I am joining this forum in order to learn all I can about tips, and even possibly seeing how you all built your game :smile:

I look forward to contriuting to the forum, and also seeing what everyone else here has to contribute!!

Thank god for The Sims, during Quarantining!!! Seriously, best game to play for this situation were in!

Colleen C.

Hello @cachemeowside :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1 game and have played all the versions. You would have spent many fun and happy days over the time, creating, building and seeing what happened next in the lives of your sims!
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the threads and find great game play ideas.
    Simming is great in the current world situation!
  • StrictlySimishStrictlySimish Posts: 21 Member
    Hello! I have been playing the sims only since TS3, before that I loved watching my sister and cousins play the game. Just recently I've been introduced to the Sims Forums. I am super excited to get to know other simmers, I don't really know anyone else who plays the sims in real life which is a total bummer!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top