Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sequel: Where’s Bella, The End posted

Comments

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    Coming soon! Episode 7 is in progress. Hoping to finish it by mid April if all goes well.
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Coming soon! Episode 7 is in progress. Hoping to finish it by mid April if all goes well.

@ZeeGee WONDERFUL! :smiley:

So how is that going? Are you using ReShade?
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill Thanks. ❤️ I’m using Reshade to play, but not using it to film. Filming using Reshade made the colors all weird and I couldn’t fix it in the editor. I’m just trying not to do any dark scenes, which is a shame cause dark is a good mood setter but oh well. And also changing textures if there’s any glaring color banding.
    @emorrill I take that back. Just booted up my laptop and tried some video with OBS with Reshade turned on and it worked perfectly, so maybe something to do with my desktop.
    @ZeeGee I see. I'm very much looking forward to your next video! :smiley: I LOVE your storytelling! <3

Oh wonderful! What is OBS?
    @emorrill Thanks! <3

OBS is just what I use to record my screen. :)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member
    Looking forward to the next video!
    @Brandontaylor Thank you! 😊
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @ZeeGee - Great news! To get ready for the next episode, I have watched the previous ones again.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @ZeeGee Hey you were finally able to fix your Signature! :smiley:

But wait...it says Episode 6...Does this mean you finished the next part!? :mrgreen: (Or was that the last one? I lose track of the numbers. :p )
    @Me1620 Thank you, Jodi! I totally missed your comment. So sorry!

@emorrill Yes! It’s finally fixed, yaaay! I’m working on episode 7 now, 6 was the last one!
    Episode 7: It's late and I don't know what to say except here it is. I had a devil of a time getting it uploaded so it's almost midnite here. The absolute worst time to upload a video but oh well. :) Hope y'all enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9Trg7UCYo&amp;feature=youtu.be
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee I thoroughly enjoyed part 7. Your animations are awesome and the graphics look fantastic. The scenes were fun and nice to see everyone happy, sorta, for the moment. :grin: I look forward to part 8. Looks like things will start falling apart. :tongue:
    @ZeeGee YAY! It's out! :smiley:
    I got nervous when Nina showed up and I was like, "Dina, don't trust her!" :grimace: But...maybe there's a sliver of hope there?
    Cassandra getting a makeover? That was unexpected, but honestly those ponytails REALLY had to go! :lol:
    It doesn't surprise me that things aren't going so well for Nina and Don. Don is such a sleaze-bag!
    *Gasp* So...the story of Don and Bella as we know it is NOT what really happened!? Ohhhhh I like this! :smiley: But at the same time, I know it's going to cause some pain... :cry:

Also I gotta say I didn't see any of the wretched Windows 10 update pixels in your video! Whatever you did to get rid of them it worked! You conquered it girl!!! :star:
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee I thoroughly enjoyed part 7. Your animations are awesome and the graphics look fantastic. The scenes were fun and nice to see everyone happy, sorta, for the moment. :grin: I look forward to part 8. Looks like things will start falling apart. :tongue:

@bekkasan Thank you! And oh yes, now it's time for the drama. :wink:
    @emorrill
    There has been lots of speculation as to what happened to Bella and that she was seen at Don's house right before she disappeared. The most popular theory is that she was having an affair with him and went to see him one night and got abducted by aliens. So yeah, that is not what really happened! In my opinion of course. And yes, those pigtails are awful. They really needed to go. :) Thanks for your comment. :heart:

I still have the issues but I'm learning to film around them and use an editing technique to smooth out the faces. Still needs fixing. Blech. Can't show wood or close up faces or plain walls or other things. The thing that bugs me most is not being able to close in on a sim's face at night. You have to light their faces or they look awful. Also some of that was filmed before the issue cropped up in December. :confounded:

Thanks for your comments. :heart:
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Can hardly wait to see your version of what really happened! Loved the make-over and the making up.
    @ciane Thank you. :)
    The future of The Sequel. An announcement!

I've been working on The Finale hoping that it would be the last episode and finish the story but it's just not working out. It's difficult to tell the story that I want to tell in the way I want to tell it so....I've changed my mind. No finale yet! This next episode will not be the finale and it won't be 30 minutes! I'm up to about 7 minutes now and after filming one last scene, then part 8 will be uploaded. Not sure how long that will take me due to life circumstances. :)

One big change is my job. I'm an RN and my current position makes it difficult to stay Covid safe so I've applied for a different position that would be more safe and more fulfilling. Hope that works out! But will slow down even more my time for making videos.

Please everyone stay safe and keep your loved ones safe. Wash your hands diligently, wear masks in public, and just stay home if you can.
    @ZeeGee Thanks for the announcement. :)

I totally understand being unable to throw everything you had planned in your head into one final end to the story. (I'm squealing with joy that you changed your mind and will have more awesome videos for us to watch. :mrgreen: Oh and I don't mind them being 30 minutes long. :p )
    I had to step away from my Holland Family story as I was hitting a major writer's block with them, but I still want to get that story finished someday as everyone wants to know what's going to happen with Sue. So I toyed with the idea of doing one final chapter to close out the entire story, but there's a few big events that I really want to show in detail, not just in a wrap up. I also feel a quick wrap up is not the ending Sue deserves, if you get what I mean. So yeah, I feel ya.

I didn't know you are a RN! :smiley: That's wonderful. God bless all of you in the various medical fields these days. You're our heroes! <3 That being said, I can't blame you for wanting to apply to somewhere a little more safe from the virus. It's scary and it saddens me how ridiculous people are being about it and not thinking it's serious (or that it's all a hoax or political). :disappointed: Cases are rising in my home state of Arizona as well as in my current state, Utah, since everything opened up. (Too soon and too quickly imho). :cry: Sometimes it feels like there'll never be an ending to this thing, but I keep holding onto hope and faith. 🙏
    Wash your hands diligently, wear masks in public, and just stay home if you can.
    ^Yup! 👍 Been doing it and will keep on doing it.

Take care chica and I greatly look forward to your next video. :kissing_heart:
    emorrill wrote: »
    I toyed with the idea of doing one final chapter to close out the entire story, but there's a few big events that I really want to show in detail, not just in a wrap up. I also feel a quick wrap up is not the ending Sue deserves, if you get what I mean. So yeah, I feel ya.

@emorrill That's exactly it! A quick wrap up just isn't possible. I tried last episode by throwing in a lot of text explanation instead of filming scenes that take forever but now that I'm to the heart of the story...it just needs to slow down and be told. :lol: Thanks for understanding. I hope you can get through your writer's block and finish Sue's story. She deserves a proper 'Emily' send off. :heart:

Oh! Stardew Valley was on sale at Steam and I came close to getting it but decided not to. Just too much else going on to add another addiction right now.

And thank you. The 'hoax' conspiracy theories drive me up the wall. I wish that every person who thinks it's a hoax would have to volunteer in an ICU where these patients are dying for one shift. :angry: Glad you're staying safe. And BTW before we moved from Arizona we hung out in St. George a lot. Loved that town and wanted to move there at one point but life took a different turn.
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @ZeeGee
    emorrill wrote: »
    I'm squealing with joy that you changed your mind and will have more awesome videos for us to watch. :mrgreen: Oh and I don't mind them being 30 minutes long. :p
    ^ Agree, as I am sure all your fans will. *does happy dance*

I hope you are able to find the perfect nursing position as soon as possible. Where I live, we are very fortunate to have only a few active cases and the hospitals have not had any covid patients for a few weeks. Some business have been able to re-open in stages since early May. I think the most important measure has been to close our borders to travel.

Keep safe.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    @Me1620 Thank you :smiley: ❤️ I’m so glad you’re in a safe place. Closing borders was a wise move.
    edited July 2020
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @ZeeGee That was awesome! I loved it. Look forward to more.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top