Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PETITION FOR MRS CRUMPLEBOTTOM RETURN WITH NEW PACK (with her purse)

ยซ1
this is the perfect comeback since she enjoys knitting , she does only that in her free time and the new pack is about knitting..
what do you think??
Hp85Jmm.gif

PETITION FOR MRS CRUMPLEBOTTOM RETURN WITH NEW PACK (with her purse) 145 votes

ABSOLUTELY! game will be more fun
78%
crocobauraGalacticGaljeepjeepcatNighteyesAprilDawnCamkatMsMayjadevkmcruddIsb917BloosmooDijktafoneSnuffyBucketKlthfkwanzaabotMysanGorandLadyDecafjimbbqIObelle 114 votes
NO WAY! She was the worst back then
6%
julienrob2004LadyInBlacksennawalesfriendlysimmersmarcel21birdonawireSERVERFRALady_BalloraEliteGirlGilbertStrangePenny 10 votes
I don't mind actually..
8%
SsimgoddessPlayerSinger2010ashcrash19WaytoomanyUIDstexxx78verfensEnkiSchmidtLoanetEgonVMVivi_WillowTreesimskeletonPlumbeebLunarChanel 13 votes
Who is Mrs Crumplebottom?
5%
TaraIris94lana44Rocket_Tia_000keyQueenSaraphineMarmaladeJadeCoco_97Purplish 8 votes

Comments

• lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    I voted absolutely but only if she smacks people with her purse again!
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited April 2020
    I wanna get smacked by that purse again... <3
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    She'd be an... odd choice (makes more sense in a romance pack), but I'm not opposed to it.
    wJbomAo.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd prefer she was added in a romance pack with the ability to smack Sims who do romance interactions with her purse.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • LunarChanelLunarChanel Posts: 34 Member
    I don't mind actually..
    I had to pick "I don't mind" since Sims 4 is the first version of Sims I've ever played and I had to actually look her up.. but she would indeed be an interesting addition.

I would like to actually be able to edit her and not cause any corruption in the games as the Wikia suggests happened in previous versions, but it would be funny to see her hitting Sims with her purse. Especially someone like Don.
  • GorandGorand Posts: 51 Member
    But she's already in the game. She's really Judith Ward, who at the height of her fame married Edgar Crumplebottom. After Edgar mismanaged all her funds before a mysterious Pool Ladder Incident, she became a bitter woman who no longer believe in love.
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    I voted absolutely but only if she smacks people with her purse again!

I have to agree. I always found that amusing more so than annoying
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,461 Member
    I loved Mrs. Crumplebottom and always wanted to know what her story was. I had a couple of Sims who went on a date downtown. I do believe they went to that venue (it's been so many years ago, now) where there was an above ground pool on the upper deck or something. So, of course my young couple (the girl anyway) changed into her swimsuit to make use of the pool. Bad idea. Mrs. Crumplebottom came barreling down on her with her purse at the ready. She wailed on my Sim like nobody's business. :open_mouth: While I felt badly for my Sim, I also felt sorry for Mrs. Crumplebottom. Who ran out on her that made her so very bitter to the point of disdaining any public displays of affection at all. And by golly don't you dare wear your swimsuit in public, either. So scandalous! LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Quite frankly there are better things for developers to spend their time on, this comes at the bottom of the list for me.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,935 Member
    edited April 2020
    i would love crumplebottom back but not in this pack cause there is so many other things to make for the theme and its small pack (+only if she purse smack ppl cause it be sad if she dun)
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    Didn't play the earlier games, but I've gleaned enough of who she is to think the "joke" of her coming around to disrupt dates would get old fast.

And I really don't think she suits this pack. She'd be better for a romance pack.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    i would love crumplebottom back but not in this pack cause there is so many other things to make for the theme and its small pack (+only if she purse smack ppl cause it be sad if she dun)

I would like her in a future elders/ family pack. I would rather have craft stuff that didn't make the vote.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Maybe Mrs Crumplebottom could get referenced in the object descriptions at least
    a256aFi.gif
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I think that she would fit better in the Winter Vacation pack thats rumored to come. There'll be lots of lovers taking vacation in the mountains.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    This just gets her in. Primarily fits in with purse beating as noted above. She also fits in with the bowling pack since in TS2 she's a phenominal bowler, frequently doing perfect games. I've forgotten about sims I've taken to a bowling alley just to watch her knit those strikes together.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    god noooo :#

she was part of a romance pack not a hobby pack!

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I say bring back the old dear, those sims have life too easy ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    sorry but no i do not went that particular npc to return she was a cause of chaos of romance sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I don't remember her from whatever game she was introduced in so my answer is no.
  • FluffusCanarusFluffusCanarus Posts: 103 Member
    Yes!! I absolutely miss her and her antics ๐Ÿ˜†
    In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.- Coco Chanel
  • EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    No, I don't want my Sims verbally harassed by Mrs. Crumplebottom. She was annoying.
  • dearie_blossomdearie_blossom Posts: 707 Member
    None of the answers fit. I love Mrs Crumplebottom but I know that if they brought her back she would just behave like every other sim and lose all the qualities we love about her.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    None of the answers fit. I love Mrs Crumplebottom but I know that if they brought her back she would just behave like every other sim and lose all the qualities we love about her.

True, they couldn't do her justice.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    Oh yes the OG Sims Karen
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    I have only ever played this iteration but, I have read a ton of Sims wiki to learn all of the old game cannon and I would love to see old Mrs. Crumplebottom in the game scolding PDA with a swing of her mighty hand bag!