Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Being stuck at home means I finally have time to write some more!

Has someone come back into Aurora's life for good? Find out in this chapter!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Lé_Narraratora111Lé_Narraratora111 Posts: 11 New Member
    I know Melody (Ariel's daughter) isn't an OFFICIAL princess but can you add her for optional?
  • CrystinarCrystinar Posts: 23 Member
    @swcheppes I really love this challenge! I'm almost moving on to Tiana now. :)
    Sorry if you've answered this before, but is there a reason you chose this order and not the chronological order of the princesses?
    Crystinar wrote: »
    @swcheppes I really love this challenge! I'm almost moving on to Tiana now. :)
    Sorry if you've answered this before, but is there a reason you chose this order and not the chronological order of the princesses?

I am following the order I just placed in some of the optional princesses. As for why I placed them where I did it was more of who I felt fit my story better at those times. I have a vague idea of what will be the major plot points for each princess.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    How's everyone's legacy going? I'd love to find out who's been your favorite princess to play so far? I think mine was Pocahontas. So many fun things happened during here generation!

Here's a new post for my legacy. I'd love to know what you guys think for those who are reading. And if you're not you should be ;)

suRdkSd.jpg
    Also would you guys like to do a sort of book club with our Legacy storied (for those who are writing stories to go with their games). We can focus on one persons story each week and discuss it. It will give us a chance to find out some more about each others process and how they are liking this challenge. I figured most of us have some time on our hands at the moment :(
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • iro20iro20 Posts: 24 Member
    I love the aspect of this challenge. I am though a bit confused. Is each generation standalone? It isn't a continuous lineage, right?
  • AriissAriiss Posts: 176 Member
    iro20 wrote: »
    I love the aspect of this challenge. I am though a bit confused. Is each generation standalone? It isn't a continuous lineage, right?

It is a continuous lineage. It starts with Snow White, then one of her 'seven dwarf' children is Cinderella who is the next generation. Then one of her 3 children will be Tiana, etc.
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 22 Member
    I feel like I've been slacking! Tiana and her siblings have only just gotten to adulthood and earned their degrees. Now I have a *ton* of weddings to get through (not only Cinderella's kids, but also their step-cousins) so we can get Generation 4 underway! I'm actually doing Ariel for my 4th generation rather than Aurora, so hopefully it goes well! And though I haven't been writing it down/blogging it, BOY HOWDY do I have some soap opera development in my game!
    Ardruna wrote: »
    I feel like I've been slacking! Tiana and her siblings have only just gotten to adulthood and earned their degrees. Now I have a *ton* of weddings to get through (not only Cinderella's kids, but also their step-cousins) so we can get Generation 4 underway! I'm actually doing Ariel for my 4th generation rather than Aurora, so hopefully it goes well! And though I haven't been writing it down/blogging it, BOY HOWDY do I have some soap opera development in my game!

I didn't think I would like Tiana's generation but it actually was a real fun one for me. I know what you mean about drama. It just follows some of these princesses!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • miarose0110miarose0110 Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Kamio said:
    > I love this concept! I was really hanging out for a 'little mermaid' generation :(
    >
    > She is my favourite princess...but I seriously love how well thought out it is. I really hope someone decides to do this. I would read it :)
  • BeccaFrancisBeccaFrancis Posts: 33 Member
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Also would you guys like to do a sort of book club with our Legacy storied (for those who are writing stories to go with their games). We can focus on one persons story each week and discuss it. It will give us a chance to find out some more about each others process and how they are liking this challenge. I figured most of us have some time on our hands at the moment :(

That's such a fun idea! I've just started blogging my challenge here: https://mkaybeccadisneylegacychallenge.tumblr.com/
    I'm still on gen 1 atm but I've got Cinderella as a teen so I should be able to post really frequently as I've got loads of pictures stocked up!
    [img][/img]rb2eMW.gif
    swcheppes wrote: »

That's such a fun idea! I've just started blogging my challenge here: https://mkaybeccadisneylegacychallenge.tumblr.com/
    I'm still on gen 1 atm but I've got Cinderella as a teen so I should be able to post really frequently as I've got loads of pictures stocked up!

Great start to your legacy! I'm excited to read more 😀
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • ZootZoot Posts: 183 Member
    edited April 2020
    I'm currently on generation 5 which for me is Aurora
    The order I chose was:

Snow White
    Cinderella
    Pocahontas
    Tiana
    Aurora
    Elsa
    Ariel
    Belle
    Mulan
    Jasmine
    Anna
    Rapunzel
    Moana

I went this way because I felt story wise they fit better but I came here wondering if anyone had any thoughts on a Vanellope generation.
    Post edited by Zoot on
  • wildmusic1212wildmusic1212 Posts: 2 New Member
    hey I was thinking about doing this challenge, but as I was rereading the rules I was thinking that for the Mulan gen she could join the military career if the player has the Strangerville game pack.
    New friends and new babies await in this chapter!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Pizzasims4Pizzasims4 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, I’m new and I’m getting sims this weekend. I saw YouTube started this challenge and I thought I will give it a try. It looks super fun!!
    Pizzasims4 wrote: »
    Hi, I’m new and I’m getting sims this weekend. I saw YouTube started this challenge and I thought I will give it a try. It looks super fun!!

Good luck! It's a lot of fun! Welcome to the Sims world <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Pizzasims4Pizzasims4 Posts: 2 New Member
    Thanks
  • kittengamer2009kittengamer2009 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hi i'm new to the feed but I've been playing for a bit and I have a blog scheduled to go up on my 17 at noon mountain daylight time. I would love for people to read it but I can't figure out what the lik would be for you guys if anyone can help I will gladly except it I'm writing my blogs on wix
  • kittengamer2009kittengamer2009 Posts: 6 New Member
    oops I meant may not my
  • AriissAriiss Posts: 176 Member
    I am sadly going to have to start my challenge yet again, I was about to get Cinderella married and start Tiana, but my laptop completely died!! T_T I've got a new laptop which will be amazing to play on, but sadly I've lost my save file.
  • AinhochuAinhochu Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! This is sort of Random, but I've been doing this challenge for a while. i started a legacy back when Island Living was realeased and by generation six I was quite bored of it but I loved the family, so I started this challenge and it did spice things a lot! I created Snow White and had her have kids with the heir of my old legacy.
    So far i have done:
    -Snow White
    -Cinderella
    -Tiana
    -Aurora (By this generation University was realeased)
    -Anna (And Elsa, I did them at the same time, their parents were divorced and I had never played to households at the same time, it was great)
    -Rapunzel
    -Belle
    And so far Mulan is a toddler, I kind of dropped the sims this couple of months, I was very dissapointed with the anniversary fiasco and animal Crossing came out, but with the new Expansion pack i have been quite motivated to keep going.
    My plan is to speedrun Mulan's life, i wanted her to do the StrangerVille Storyline, and then I want to do Pocahontas with the new expansion, i think it fits her very well
    Then i plan to do Jasmine, Leia, Ariel and Moana!
  • AmeRoseAmeRose Posts: 1 New Member
    Starting this challenge! Anyone have CC links for the princesses? Especially dresses for toddlers, children, and teen/ya?
  • Not_A_Human_707Not_A_Human_707 Posts: 2 New Member
    Now that it's a thing, I'm gunna make Elsa a spellcaster

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top