Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• RosiePlumbobRosiePlumbob Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi! I'm Anna! I'm a young teen, and I have loved the Sims ever since I discovered it when I was a young child. My favorite in the franchise is TS3 and TS4. I mostly play TS4, and occasionally TS3. I love cc, and I go "shopping" for it often. I just made this account, and I'm trying to become a full member.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hi! I'm Anna! I'm a young teen, and I have loved the Sims ever since I discovered it when I was a young child. My favorite in the franchise is TS3 and TS4. I mostly play TS4, and occasionally TS3. I love cc, and I go "shopping" for it often. I just made this account, and I'm trying to become a full member.

Hello @RosiePlumbob :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when you were a young child and that it been a part of your life as you have been growing up. Simming is fun and very enjoyable!
    Happy simming! :)
  • DylanJ10000DylanJ10000 Posts: 22 Member
    Hi, I'm Dylan! I'm a Taurus. Hobbies include Video Games, Reading, and hanging out with friends :) I'm still obsessed with the clown movies (It Chapter One & Chapter Two, if you didn't know) and have recreated many locations and characters for The Gallery. I'm also a huge fan of Stranger Things, and pretty much anything 80's!
    Hi, I'm Dylan! I'm a Taurus. Hobbies include Video Games, Reading, and hanging out with friends :) I'm still obsessed with the clown movies (It Chapter One & Chapter Two, if you didn't know) and have recreated many locations and characters for The Gallery. I'm also a huge fan of Stranger Things, and pretty much anything 80's!

Hello @DylanJ10000 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy playing video games and reading. Time passes very quickly when reading a good book! It is very nice catching up with friends and hearing about what their lives are holding.
    It is very nice that you create builds and Sims and share them through the Gallery with the simming community. Simmers would enjoy having them in their games :)
  • Tinkerbelle2Tinkerbelle2 Posts: 29 Member
    Hello everyone, from the (sometimes) sunny south coast of England, UK! Hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these strange times.
    I haven’t played Sims for ages but I am jumping back into it. I was obsessed with the original game and The Sims 2. I have actually joined here hoping for some advice on which game to get. When I’m able to post my question I will ask it in full :)
    Hello everyone, from the (sometimes) sunny south coast of England, UK! Hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these strange times.
    I haven’t played Sims for ages but I am jumping back into it. I was obsessed with the original game and The Sims 2. I have actually joined here hoping for some advice on which game to get. When I’m able to post my question I will ask it in full :)

Hello @Tinkerbelle2 :)
    It is great that you enjoyed playing the original Sims 1 and Sims 2 and now you are back simming again. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
  • ElliDiLoElliDiLo Posts: 25 Member
    > @Tinkerbelle2 said:
    > Hello everyone, from the (sometimes) sunny south coast of England, UK! Hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these strange times.
    > I haven’t played Sims for ages but I am jumping back into it. I was obsessed with the original game and The Sims 2. I have actually joined here hoping for some advice on which game to get. When I’m able to post my question I will ask it in full :)

Hi tinkerbelle, welcome to the forums! I am also a new member waiting to get approved so I can finally join in on some discussions in a more real way. I was also a fan of The Sims and The Sims 2, they are bar far superior than the follow ups but if you liked Sims 2, I believe you'd find some stuff about Sims 4 very appealing too.
    3VzZSg1.jpg
  • Tinkerbelle2Tinkerbelle2 Posts: 29 Member
    > @ElliDiLo said:
    > > @Tinkerbelle2 said:
    > > Hello everyone, from the (sometimes) sunny south coast of England, UK! Hope everyone is keeping safe and well in these strange times.
    > > I haven’t played Sims for ages but I am jumping back into it. I was obsessed with the original game and The Sims 2. I have actually joined here hoping for some advice on which game to get. When I’m able to post my question I will ask it in full :)
    >
    > Hi tinkerbelle, welcome to the forums! I am also a new member waiting to get approved so I can finally join in on some discussions in a more real way. I was also a fan of The Sims and The Sims 2, they are bar far superior than the follow ups but if you liked Sims 2, I believe you'd find some stuff about Sims 4 very appealing too.

Hi ElliDiLo!

Me too!!
    Ok thanks for the advice! I’m wondering whether to get 3 or 4!
  • Schwicker86Schwicker86 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello

im not a new simsplayer, played on and off since the beginning and sims4 really got my attentions ;-) But new in the community and i guess as a builder where most of my focus are right now. I found out that i love to get my creations "down on paper" or at least try... I can see that I have much to learn from you guys and im looking forward to it :-)
    edited March 2020
    Hello

im not a new simsplayer, played on and off since the beginning and sims4 really got my attentions ;-) But new in the community and i guess as a builder where most of my focus are right now. I found out that i love to get my creations "down on paper" or at least try... I can see that I have much to learn from you guys and im looking forward to it :-)

Hello @Schwicker86 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1 and are now playing Sims 4.Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    Building is a special part of simming! It is a great way of express our creativity through the game! It is great that we can enjoy creating a variety of types of homes and community lots!
  • EmrysEmrys Posts: 17 Member
    Hello everybody! I'm a new member and hopefully a full member soon. I'm from the Netherlands. I've played all the Sims games, mostly Sims 3. I've recently started playing Sims 4 and I've been quite addicted to building houses recently. :p I will be showing off my creations once in while and hopefully improving my skills in the meantime. I also like browsing through the forums to check out other player's creations. :)
    Emrys wrote: »
    Hello everybody! I'm a new member and hopefully a full member soon. I'm from the Netherlands. I've played all the Sims games, mostly Sims 3. I've recently started playing Sims 4 and I've been quite addicted to building houses recently. :p I will be showing off my creations once in while and hopefully improving my skills in the meantime. I also like browsing through the forums to check out other player's creations. :)

Hello @Emrys :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have played all the Sims game versions and have now started playing Sims 4. Building homes is a great and enjoyable part of simming! It is very nice designing, building, and furnishing homes, then seeing our sims enjoying living in our homes! It is enjoyable looking at the creative creations of our fellow simmers!
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Hello! I am a New Member and I have finally reached the number of posts I need to become a Member, although, I don't have enough points yet. I am a Simstagrammer so feel free to check my Sims out on Instagram at gallery.sims4
    I have only been playing the Sims 4 for about one year (I got the Sims 4 on a free sale last year in May). I am not very good at building in TS4 but I love creating Sims in CAS. In the gameplay of the Sims, I love to create legacies and undertake lots of Sims challenges. If you have any suggestions of Sims 4 challenges I would love to undertake them!!
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
    Hello! I am a New Member and I have finally reached the number of posts I need to become a Member, although, I don't have enough points yet. I am a Simstagrammer so feel free to check my Sims out on Instagram at gallery.sims4
    I have only been playing the Sims 4 for about one year (I got the Sims 4 on a free sale last year in May). I am not very good at building in TS4 but I love creating Sims in CAS. In the gameplay of the Sims, I love to create legacies and undertake lots of Sims challenges. If you have any suggestions of Sims 4 challenges I would love to undertake them!!

Hello @gallerysims4 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you were able to get Sims 4 when it was released last year for free! :) Creating Sims is a lovely and special part of simming! It is great giving them a background story, working out traits, aspiration and clothing that suits them, then seeing how their lives develop in our games!
    Legacies are special! It is lovely seeing the new generations, and the similarities or differences between siblings and other generations.
  • dyss_alexia666dyss_alexia666 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @gallerysims4 said:
    > Hello! I am a New Member and I have finally reached the number of posts I need to become a Member, although, I don't have enough points yet. I am a Simstagrammer so feel free to check my Sims out on Instagram at gallery.sims4
    > I have only been playing the Sims 4 for about one year (I got the Sims 4 on a free sale last year in May). I am not very good at building in TS4 but I love creating Sims in CAS. In the gameplay of the Sims, I love to create legacies and undertake lots of Sims challenges. If you have any suggestions of Sims 4 challenges I would love to undertake them!!

That's awesome!! I'll check it out :)
  • dyss_alexia666dyss_alexia666 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi! I've been playing Sims since I was about 7 (8 years now). I haven't played Sims 1 unfortunately, but I have played a bit of Sims 2 (the superior) and a decent amount of both Sims 3 & 4. My first game was actually Sims 3 on the wii- there weren't babies or toddlers! Anywayss, I just now decided to check out this forum. Maybe a bit late, but, nonetheless, Sims is a huge part of my life and I'd like to explore the community more! If anyone wants to chat about Sims my insta is @ alexiaxsings, and you can find me on the gallery at dyss.alexia :)
    Hello @dyss_alexia666 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming when you were a young child and that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up. Simming is enjoyable and fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting fellow simmers as you read and post on the threads, and find great gameplay ideas for your own game.
  • Kingdom_Hearts_ChildKingdom_Hearts_Child Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi there, I'm pretty new to The Sims community since normally I just play offline and use it as a way to redesign my room before I actually do it. I believed I played TS2 but I don't remember playing it much. The reason I don't interact with the community much is most people don't really like how I play nor do they like how I style my sim house when I do post them. I hope I can make some new friends here.
    Hi there, I'm pretty new to The Sims community since normally I just play offline and use it as a way to redesign my room before I actually do it. I believed I played TS2 but I don't remember playing it much. The reason I don't interact with the community much is most people don't really like how I play nor do they like how I style my sim house when I do post them. I hope I can make some new friends here.

Hello @Kingdom_Hearts_Child :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    There isn’t a particular way that you have to play the game or design a home and room. Everyone plays the game differently and how everyone designs homes is great! I am so sorry that people have upset you in the past. Most people on these forums are welcoming so I hope you will enjoy posting on these forums and making simming friends.
  • DrBanksDrBanks Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi, I guess you could say I'm a newbie when it comes to playing the Sims, I started playing Sims 4 around the end of 2019, and I fell in love with the game immediately! I also just made this account on the Sims Forums but I've been reading on it for a while.
    I'm a Virgo, and I'm still a student so I have been trying very hard to find my place in the world. I hop around from one hobby to the next, and I get inspired to do things a lot, and I can't rest until I do them. Nice to meet you all :D
    DrBanks wrote: »
    Hi, I guess you could say I'm a newbie when it comes to playing the Sims, I started playing Sims 4 around the end of 2019, and I fell in love with the game immediately! I also just made this account on the Sims Forums but I've been reading on it for a while.
    I'm a Virgo, and I'm still a student so I have been trying very hard to find my place in the world. I hop around from one hobby to the next, and I get inspired to do things a lot, and I can't rest until I do them. Nice to meet you all :D

Hello @DrBanks :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the end of last year, and great that you enjoyed playing it as soon as you started simming! Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy posting on the forums about your Sims and what is happening in your games.
    I hope your studies are going well.
  • ToastedRedheadToastedRedhead Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everyone... My name is Nina (like Nye-nuh) and I just signed up!
    Hello everyone... My name is Nina (like Nye-nuh) and I just signed up!

Hello @ToastedRedhead :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game tips and gameplay ideas and enjoy posting about your Sims that are in your game.
  • stave10stave10 Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello, I'm Stave10 and I've just signed up

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top