Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a Hotkey to get out of the loading screen

My game is stuck loading screen. Probably bc one sims has 4 spouses. But I used in game mechanics for the 2 marriages, 1 engagement, and 1 gf. The only thing is, the last two got made spouses through a friend with two W's.

Idk if that is why or not. But I can force the game closed. Get to map and household. Even edit them. But not load. Seriously. Please tell me if there's something I can do, bc after 40 minutes, I lose patience and force quit again.

What to do? It was doing that for dates too. So we didn't travel for awhile. Not unless my sim initialized it.

Idk what to do. And I'm 50 minutes into my movie, soo.........
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    FengaxFengax Posts: 9 New Member
    You can't really get out of a loading screen other than force quitting the entire game, which will potentially corrupt your save file. (It's not recommended).

However, if you are truly stuck on the loading screen, then perhaps it is your only option.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Seems like your saved game is corrupted already.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    It's probably a mod that causes the stuck loading screens (happened to me with MCCC as sims weren't rendering and taking it out or updating the mod fixed the problem). All you can do is force quit and find the actual cause.
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I went to mcc turned out to be different thing causing issues too many to count
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush: