Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Built a house, I love it, but too much CC!!!!! :)

SparklyBeccaSparklyBecca Posts: 106 Member
A few months ago I had no CC, then I watched a lilsimsie youtube vid where she was looking at cc. I realised how much amazing stuff there was out there. And I discovered Peacemaker. Now I find it really hard to build anything in the Sims without using cc. It's so pretty, and perfect and beautiful.

My Sim was in a tiny home, she got married, had a kid and the tiny home was getting a little small. They were also doing really well money wise, so I thought they should buy a new house. So I built a new home for them but I may have gone a little overboard. I went so overboard that I can't play their game for too long as it starts to slow down from all the cc. This makes me really sad, as I think I'm going to have to demolish their house and build a more usable one for them. (this is going to be hard since I just can't help myself when it comes to interior design).

I've saved the house to my library but I also wanted to share it with you here because I love it so much. It's using Japanese homes as an influence and mixes traditional with modern. Also since the house was completely for me, I decided to use a similar colour theme of my favourite colours throughout. Which are greens, pinks and some yellow's, to keep in with the natural feel.

This is the outside front of the house. I liked the idea of having a wall that separated the house from the street, where someone walking past wouldn't really know what was behind the wall.
HHTXPrU.jpg

This image shows the gardens behind the wall before you climb to the front door. I wanted there to be lots of plants and water, to create a tranquill and relaxing garden to look at.
FYaPVOI.jpg

This image is the house from above without the roof on. The living area is separated from the bedrooms and bathrooms. Kitchen, dining area and living room are on one side. 3 bedrooms and bathrooms are on the right. I wanted there to be a lot of light in the living area, so there are lots of large windows.
Ek3Dg2R.jpg

My male Sim Brode enjoying his breakfast sat at the counter in the kitchen. You can see the dining area behind, which then follows on to the lounge area.
k5a1yOR.png
3NXBezm.png

Here is their daughter Adrienne watching tv in the lounge. I built a seating area using a small wall and Peacemakers 'Hamptons Builtin' cc
ZliJlkP.png
From another angle showing the back of the house and into the garden. I left the back garden mostly simple as I wanted space for my Sims to be able to add new objects. It has a bbq and seating area, and some tubs for vegetable etc
jcvu6Qh.png

Along the back corridor of the house, before you reach the bedrooms and separated from the lounge area is a work area, with desk and computer.
ATzpM8X.png

Brode walking through the front corridor of the house towards the kitchen
S85OT3Y.png
Playing chess on the other side of the front corridor next to the water feature
c2AUBTd.png

Adrienne in her room
RxJQNum.png
vhI1yu1.png

In the main bathroom having a citrus soak and checking herself out in the mirror
wuiq9jA.png
hp0oGlH.png

Adrienne playing in the childs/babies room (she doesn't have a sibling just yet)
OwImIpO.png
Not the best place for the crafts table, it wouldn't usually be there but Adrienne has to draw pictures and create things for her scouting badge.
JJ9VhAO.png

And finally the master bedroom
rhieTDq.png
JNvGUft.png

I really don't want to have to level this house as I love it so much, and spent quite a few hours on it. But I can't stand it when my game slows down. My computer just can't deal with all this amazing cc. I'll be so happy when I can finally have a computer that means I can do what I like in the Sims and not worry about lag.

Anyway if anyone wants me to decorate their home, let me know. I don't think I'm the most creative at building, but I love the interior decoration side. I'd happily just sit and decorate stuff all day :D

Comments