Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Suit Not Found in CAS?

Hello!

I didn't want to write this on the answers.ea site, because it's not a bug per se, but it is a question.

I was making a sim from CAS Story Mode and editing her outfits, when I switched to the formal category and saw her wearing an adorable pink suit. I thought, 'Wow, that's so cute! I've never seen that before!' and I clicked on the Full Body category to see what pack it's from, if it's CC, whatever. However, the option just brought me to the top of the outfit list, showing no selected outfit. I tried highlighting all the categories of Full Body and none of them had the X, which means none of them were equipped.

I was just wondering if anyone has seen this suit before? And why can't I find it in the Full Body category? Is it perhaps locked, like a City Living festival T-shirt?

Thanks!

o8KHJHz.png
SyJmWCn.png
uWoZIHf.gif

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    It's a career unlock outfit from Discover University. Believe it's from the education career. :)
  • crispcrunchgirlcrispcrunchgirl Posts: 434 Member
    It's a career unlock outfit from Discover University. Believe it's from the education career. :)

Oh, okay! Yeah it makes sense that the locked item would be hidden. Thank you so much!
    uWoZIHf.gif
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @crispcrunchgirl No Problem. :)
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    It's an unlockable from Law career. I don't remember exactly whether your sim has to enter the Private Attorney branch or if it's unlocked before that.

While I'd disagree, at the same time, I do have to admit that I rarely have taken a look into administration branch. I'll go into the game and take a look at it now. I'll report back after that.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,935 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    It's an unlockable from Law career. I don't remember exactly whether your sim has to enter the Private Attorney branch or if it's unlocked before that.

While I'd disagree, at the same time, I do have to admit that I rarely have taken a look into administration branch. I'll go into the game and take a look at it now. I'll report back after that.

Ok. I'm back to report my findings.
    In education career, if you choose administration branch, you won't unlock any new CAS items. At least in professor branch you'll unlock a top that looks very "professory".

That full-body outfit is unlocked in law career.