Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where Can I Find...

If you're looking for some specific cc that you haven't been able to find, ask your question here. Ask for up to 5 items per post, then wait for a couple of other people to post before you post anymore wcif requests. That will make it easier for people to read through your list and answer you.

Here are some things I'm looking for:

1) a non-digital cash register, preferably something you'd see in the mid century 1900s
2) shopping cart
3) ladies' hats from the 30s, 40s, and 50s
4) an old fashioned adding machine, like the kind with a handle
5) old board game boxes from the 40s through 70s; stuff like yahtzee, monopoly, trouble, etc.
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    @QueenofMyshuno

1. Cash Register - I found this one (Direct link because I had to use wayback machine to get it since the website is gone).
    2. Shopping Cart - Here (Was the only one I was able to find)
    3. Recommend looking through the tags on here. It's not kept up to date anymore but it has a large amount of content already there.
    4. Wasn't able to find anything for this one.
    5. Here's some.
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    @ForgottenPixels - Thank you so much!! In one afternoon, you were able to find everything I've been searching for for months, LOL. You're awesome.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hey there, I'm looking for a mod that probably doesn't exist:

1. A mod that allow mermaids to swim on land, which means they'll retain their tail and do swimming animations On Land if they have to move from one place to another.

Edit: I found a way to make it work without the need of an extra mod!

5.png
    Post edited by mercuryfoam on
  • sophia_valentinasophia_valentina Posts: 1 New Member
    hey guys! I'm new to this so I'm not sure how this all works lol. I'm looking for the menstrual cycle mod. I've downloaded a few and I don't think they're working and I know the slice of life page, I think that's what its called but it wont let me access anything to download the links and I'm not sure if you have to be a patron to download its mods. any advice or help is welcome :)
    @sophia_valentina You don’t have to be a patron for that one. I know bc I have it & I’m not a patron. If it’s on Simfileshare that might have something to do with it as that site has been overwhelmed with traffic since the pandemic shutdowns.
    edited April 2020
    @sophia_valentina Okay, I checked into the problem, and it appears that Tumblr deleted LittleMsSam's account for some unknown reason. Tumblr is known for doing unintelligent things like this to people. People are usually able to get their accounts restored eventually.

In the meantime, you can get all the links to her files on her patreon page (free with no membership) where she has pasted links to google drive and drop box. You just won't have access to the detailed descriptions or instructions.

https://www.patreon.com/LittleMsSam
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    I don't think LittleMsSam has a period mod? I don't see one anywhere unless it's a part of another mod. By the way, her Tumblr is back up and running :)

KawaiiStacie's Slice of Life is here:

https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/slice-of-life-mod

Can you access it? I recommend downloading an ad blocker for her site.
    @loubyloulou Oh haha. I got my modders mixed up. Thanks for clarifying.
  • LajoilLajoil Posts: 7 New Member
    I'm looking for recolors of the leather dress from Realms of magic, I haven't been able to find any and would like help.
    If there isn't any, it's fine but I would love some help :)
    Sorry @Lajoil I haven’t seen that, but I’m bumping this in hopes that other people see it and respond if they know of any cc like that.
  • janelle01janelle01 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi i'm looking for:

1. MOD that make kitchen cabinets stay hanging when walls are dropped.
    2. Light fix/shadow fix for cabinets

Please help me if there's any :(
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • OtsenaOtsena Posts: 17 Member
    > @loubyloulou said:
    > I don't think LittleMsSam has a period mod? I don't see one anywhere unless it's a part of another mod. By the way, her Tumblr is back up and running :)
    >
    > KawaiiStacie's Slice of Life is here:
    >
    > https://www.kawaiistaciemods.com/post/slice-of-life-mod
    >
    > Can you access it? I recommend downloading an ad blocker for her site.

Such a fantastic mod, but my GOD the maintenance! Lol! The moment i entered my family it was like all hell broke lose. My teenager sim was about 3 days away from her first period and having a major breakout situation (I feel you, kiddo), my mom sim was already on her period whilst having a mental breakdown due to the fact that she was a 'thiccc' sim (I mean she looks great! Poor gal)

I absolutely love it, lol! Adds so much challenge. I did have to uninstall the mod though...I haven't played this family in a year or so. I'd rather have a good understanding of how to run them before throwing in such realistic challenges.

But so glad Kawaii updated this mod! No more need for....well...*that* naughty mod, lol. Good riddance!
  • OtsenaOtsena Posts: 17 Member
    Also, hello! Was wondering about a certain type of recolouring. I'd post a picture but I'm not an official member just yet (getting dem posts in, lol).

I'd like to find a CC creator that has a specific recolouring of a red for hair. It is a SOFT Burgandy sort of colour. If you google 'soft burgundy' the first image (that looks like a brick colour) is the closest to what I'm looking for. Is that possible?
    @CrispTears A lot of hair creators at TheSimsResource have their own color palettes. I would start there.
    I know we have a knitting pack coming, but in the meantime, does anyone know of a pose pack for knitting or hand sewing so I can fake it? I want to do a knitting or sewing circle with multiple women sitting around.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Ah I just realised you wanted handsewing. I found a sewing machine instead :pensive: I'll be on the lookout. In the meantime, I'll put this here in case anyone else wants it.

https://8-bitcookie.tumblr.com/post/134431886924/functional-sewing-machine
    @mercuryfoam Hey - thanks for looking! That was really nice of you.
  • janelle01janelle01 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi everyone, where can i find a mod that can delete the other side of the staircase railing?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,776 Member
    janelle01 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, where can i find a mod that can delete the other side of the staircase railing?

I don't think is one.
    janelle01 wrote: »

I've never heard of that, but that's a fantastic idea.
  • Cookiedough1994Cookiedough1994 Posts: 12 New Member
    Which CC eyes are these? I cant find them anywhere?
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/6WEVxSf.png[img]
    @Cookiedough1994 You need to fix your image tag and put a slash at in front of the "img" on the end tag so we can see the pic. :smile:
  • Cookiedough1994Cookiedough1994 Posts: 12 New Member
    > Which CC eyes are these? I cant find them anywhere?
    > [img]https://i.imgur.com/6WEVxSf.png[img]/