Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Style Influencer: Upload Images daily task

StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
My sim is in the Style Influencer career (level 4) & his work at home is to upload 3 pictures (description of task reads something like: snap some good shots? Upload them using a computer). How do I do this? I couldn't find anything on the computer letting him upload pics. Thanks in advance :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Take actual pictures with your phone or a camera, put them on a wall, click on them ?
    That's how I do it but not for a task, not sure if it's that option.

Social media feels a lot more cohesive now but there are so many interactions.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    @happyopi, I tried that with putting the picture on the wall & clicking on it. It just increased my followers & didn't count towards task. Thanks for the suggestion though :).
  • BluebirdBluebird Posts: 1 New Member
    From computer go to Social Networking- share image. I think you need to have photos in your inventory. You can only do this once, then have to wait a while before you can do it again. Hope this helps
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I'm at level 3, I think, and her work-from-home task was to sketch for 2 hours on the new digital sketch pad, but I couldn't complete the task either. I had her do every option on the pad and worked from morning until evening, but she didn't get credit for it. The next day a message popped up saying she had done "awful work" (can't remember exactly how they phrased it) and she was paid $0.

I wonder if there's a bug with the new stylist career when it comes to working from home.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    Bluebird wrote: »
    From computer go to Social Networking- share image. I think you need to have photos in your inventory. You can only do this once, then have to wait a while before you can do it again. Hope this helps

I'll try that Bluebird, thanks for the suggestion :)
  • ClassicalSimClassicalSim Posts: 1,535 Member
    I tried working from home again and this time she was supposed to take 3 photos, but nothing I do fulfills the requirement. I tried @Bluebird 's suggestion, but it's not working. I found elsewhere on the forum other people are having an issue with working from home with the stylist career, so I assume it's a bug. I guess I'll just send her to work until it's fixed.
  • alan650111alan650111 Posts: 3,295 Member
    I am having the same problem right now! Grrrr. Nothing will fulfill the "Upload Images" task.
  • BCoop92BCoop92 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey folks,
    If anyone is still having these problems I tried what BlueBird said and went social networking and then shared image and it now says I've done 1/3 for my daily work from home task.... So thanks for the advice BlueBird! 😁
  • hannah_44hannah_44 Posts: 1 New Member
    if you go on to the actall cellphone then click the little icon that looks like a speaker there is an option that says photo impression then do that it worked for me! ;)
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I was literally about to say when it comes to this career, the photo impression tends to do the trick - and it doesn't matter where youre standing she/he just snaps a photo which you cant see
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • DuhhmeraaDuhhmeraa Posts: 1 New Member
    Go to the computer and click social networking and the click share image
  • VerityChelseaVerityChelsea Posts: 1 New Member
    Basically all you have to do is click on "Photograph Impression " IN YOUR PHONE. Its at the top of the entertainment section in your phone
  • Moon_WillowMoon_Willow Posts: 732 Member
    Basically all you have to do is click on "Photograph Impression " IN YOUR PHONE. Its at the top of the entertainment section in your phone

Doesn't work for me. The only thing that works is share image from the social networking menu on the computer.
    tsNVdyA.png
    Gallery ID: Truet318, check out my latest builds on the gallery.

The Road goes ever on and on And I must follow, if I can,
    Until it joins some larger way,
    Where many paths and errands meet.
  • Cherry_SimmerCherry_Simmer Posts: 16 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm at level 5 and you have to take 5 photos. I tried to take pictures on the phone and camera. Nether worked, so then I tried "Photograph Impressions" on the phone and it worked.
  • ShannonAbrankovichShannonAbrankovich Posts: 1 New Member
    If your having trouble completing the “take photos” when working from home go on your sims phone go to the camera (it looks like a speaker) then at the top it says photograph impression.. that’s how you take the pictures took me ages to figure it out🤣
  • juliatiffanyjuliatiffany Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Starfree said:
    > @happyopi, I tried that with putting the picture on the wall & clicking on it. It just increased my followers & didn't count towards task. Thanks for the suggestion though :).

did you figure out how to complete this daily task? currently stuck on it and can't find a solution
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member

> @Starfree said:
    > @happyopi, I tried that with putting the picture on the wall & clicking on it. It just increased my followers & didn't count towards task. Thanks for the suggestion though :).

did you figure out how to complete this daily task? currently stuck on it and can't find a solution

Did you try Bluebird's suggestion?
    Bluebird wrote: »
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top