Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else Lost all their Sims games bc of Origin?

Today allnny origin games, ESPECIALLY EVERY INCARNATION Of The Sims I own was emptied from my Origin account. It said something about the servers. In game it said that if I played, my saves would be ruined forever. And when I tried to figured origin out, it keep trying to update. And then said my system was out of date and recommended windows 7. I have a Gaming computer that started out with Windows 10😑. I spent the last several hours updating said computer and trying with origin, to no avail. Anyone else up the creek?
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Comments

• Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    All my*
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Origin is down, that's why. It'll be fine when the servers are back up and running!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I noticed that yesterday, but was still able to play. Just because Origin said it could not find the games was meaningless. I have the icons on my computer that allowed for playing offline last night.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    I got that message re servers yesterday, but could still play my game just fine. To play offline, i assume will need to start the game from say a shortcut thumb on your desktop. Btw, I always do that as I prefer playing offline.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Is this a local issue? Because I can still see all my games in origin without any problems
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    They came back after midnight
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »
    They came back after midnight

Didn't have this issue yesterday either
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff