The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forbid to wear any accessories/hats/glasses for townies

Hi, is there a mod that disables any accessories for townies. I hate, that they don't match to outfit/hair/characters and I'm tired of fixing everyone I meet in CAS. I know, MCCC can do something like that, but I've never understood how to do it. I have loads of CC accessories and don't wanna do it one by one. Just... stop townies from wearing anything :smiley:
EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
My build previews on this site HERE.

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I sympathize, but I use MCCC and hope you find the help you're looking for with those suggestions above. I do think the completely random crazy outfits are a pain. If they could just come up with a "vanilla" wardrobe of boring basics and then just...no hats or accessories...and let townies be like that, and leave it up to us to dress them up crazy if we want, that would be good.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ElliDiLoElliDiLo Posts: 25 Member
    The random NPCs popping up in my stone age-themed game is unbelievably infuriating. So definitely following this thread.
    3VzZSg1.jpg
  • tmcevoy1121tmcevoy1121 Posts: 304 Member
    I agree. I go to the trouble of dressing all the NPC townies because the outfits are ugly and what happens, they redress them.
    A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hi there! EG Warhammer's MCCC Dresser Tips are probably what you're looking for.

The top of the thread explains how to control premade outfit so that might not be relevant. Use Ctrl+F to navigate down to "Whitelist/Blacklist" section where it explains how to ban certain accessories from being selected as premade outfits. It applies to everyone (including your active sims). But you could enter CAS and give them the accessory after. A little more work but at least townies are not spawning with eye ball rings.

Edited to add link lol.. silly me!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mccc-dresser-1-25959692