Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Hi, everyone! I hope you are staying safe and well <3

Username: StephSteb

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): It doesn't really matter although I am not a fan of modern designs and am sick to death of Victorian style, lol.

Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all but DO NOT use Showtime, Fast Lane Stuff, Movie Stuff, Pets, 70s, 80s, 90s stuff

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/a

Lot size (dimensions): 40x40

Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 3 or 4

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I would like a nursery/child's room in one as well as a butler bedroom...anything is fine with the rest :)

Number of bathrooms: 3 or 4

Favorite color schemes: Orange and Teal, Green and brown, red and black, light blue and brown, yellow and cream/white

Colors you dislike: Gray, Spiceberry, Lime Green

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please!

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely, I have a bunch in my studio if you'd like to use them :)

Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I have all store content so anything is fine!

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: n/a

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Not sure yet

Link to specific house or plan: n/a

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I have been trying for YEARS to make a basement with windows that looks into the pool and for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to do it. If you could make that happen, I'd be forever grateful! I do need a spot for a garden as well (no greenhouses though, just enough room to add the Swift Gro station). A playground area would also be lovely :)

Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, but please contact me anytime if you need to!

Additional instructions? Have fun!
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one please!

Date: March 15, 2020
    Username: Out16
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern/Futuristic Home for Oasis Landing
    Preferred Creator: romagi1
    Claimed By:

@Out16, I have a couple of questions here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @PoshK1tty

Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: As I don't have full store content collections this will need further discussion it will take forever to otherwise.

The list is REQUIRED if you would like any store content used. You need only list hair and clothing that you find acceptable for your request.

Thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    @StephSteb Hello! I hope you're staying inside and safe, too. :)
    I've added your request to our list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I would claim this one please!

Date: March 15, 2020
    Username: Out16
    Page: here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern/Futuristic Home for Oasis Landing
    Preferred Creator: romagi1
    Claimed By:

@Out16, I have a couple of questions here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    ~CLOSED~
    Our March thread is now closed. Please join us on our April thread here.
    Happy Simming!
    Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png