Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird question time; Can Father Winter have a kid with an Island Spirit?

beadierturtlebeadierturtle Posts: 295 Member
A child of Father Winter gets a unique trait, as does a child of an Island Spirit, so can the two of them have a child with both unique traits?

Comments

• faeriedustefaerieduste Posts: 44 Member
    Yes they can!
    Origin ID: faerieduste
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    I was asking myself the same question. Good to hear it is possible. I will have to try it.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    How is that even possible for a Ghost to have a baby?
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    How is that even possible for a Ghost to have a baby?

I have only seen it in a video so far. That player befriended the island spirit first and then had her join the household and become human again.
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    That's so powerplay-ish, I love the fact they thought about it.
  • kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    that trait island spirits have is also granted to sims with the 'child of the islands' trait that constantly gain the favor of the spirits (judged favorably) enough times when they're summoned. it's supposed to be the 'proper' way to get the trait, though it takes effort

there's also a hidden trait for being born in the lighthouse in brindleton bay. that was one of my goals i finally achieved, getting a lighthouse conception father winter's child...
    kalaksed wrote: »
    that trait island spirits have is also granted to sims with the 'child of the islands' trait that constantly gain the favor of the spirits (judged favorably) enough times when they're summoned. it's supposed to be the 'proper' way to get the trait, though it takes effort

there's also a hidden trait for being born in the lighthouse in brindleton bay. that was one of my goals i finally achieved, getting a lighthouse conception father winter's child...

I never heard about the lighthouse trait. Does it give your sim some special bonus.
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    edited March 2020
    kalaksed wrote: »

Are you sure? According to game files only elementals (role) and their offspring get Sulani Mana trait.

Browsing the internet about getting this trait I just find more of your posts. In one of them you state it takes weeks - which reminds me of those fake (complicated/time wasting) game instructions on how to unlock something.
    Post edited by kusurusu on
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali