Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    Back once again for another update :blush: aaaand- double birthday!

Fall finally arrived in game and leaves started piling up around the playground at the speed of light.
    Poppy and Marigold couldn't be happier.

buUaDfA.png

Their relationship, now that they were both children, consisted in neverending high and lows... which is inevitable when you have such a strong bond with a sibling.

50b4ADx.png

c9TzbUj.png

They became besties <3

CHANQRo.png

Corey didn't really mind being cut out of that relationship since he was too busy most of the time learning new things on his own. Tiny genius in the making, let me tell you :wink:

elx7FLh.png

I can't but share this pic of a townie because when I saw her my eyes started bleeding.
    This is the kind of signal that tells me it's time for me to stop playing and go into manage households to start fixing everything.

BGI6oF7.png

eRedVNs.png

Corey also had a close encounter with Vlad, who's apparently hiding from Pablita and Jace by working in Willow Creek :joy:

2gdqdzm.png

As the temperature started dropping, the whole fam was forced to stay inside and keep warm. They focused on helping each other with homework, house chores and the usual skill grind. Also, now that Corey's brainpower started growing (lol :joy: ), he was much more interested in studying shapes, images and words with mom <3.

WiCpnhx.png

The one who suffered the most about having to stay inside was our super energetic Poppy, who felt the need to express herself by painting on the floor every other minute. I blame it on Violet for not having bought a painting table for her :joy:

6ZXukHn.png

After a few days, everybody had had enough and I decided to let the kiddos unwind with some useful activity.

07cEfj7.png

Playtime with the leaves! <3

pgeZsn2.png

My prodigy child Corey soon reached max level on all skills :flushed: ... on normal life span. It never happened to me before, it's a first guys!

S5MQ38x.png

He was also about to age up into a child so I was super happy about this. This is going to be my first sim ever having all skills maxed as a toddler. Actually, he wouldn't have maxed his communication skill if it hadn't been for big sis Marigold, who spent most of her time talking with him and listening to his nonsense.

xef6iw5.png

She was such a big sis to him <3

9EWtS2O.png

oKO3FjU.png

And even when she was super annoyed, she kept it to herself :tongue:

DgMcL1V.png

Finally, let's age this boy up!

rE4irOW.png

Uh-oh. He actually got a trait from Rory :joy: and not the one I was looking for.

TwufHlK.png

And here he is in his child form. I stuck with the curls, tho I decided to tone them down a little bit.
    He shares the same eye shape as Marigold, which reassures me that he's going to grow at least one feature from mama Violet. Overall, not bad. He's really cute.

pvUnO8Y.png

Blue boy enjoying his blue cake <3

7YlPcOk.png

Now that all the kids were the same age, doing homework was much more fun.
    Corey realized that he was smart enough to be a dork and waste everybody's time. All he did most of the time was breeze through his homework and bother his sisters.

hARmKn6.png

Meanwhile, another huge achievement! Rory finally managed to craft enough materials to start working on his first (and I guess only at this point in time) Servo! My god, the grind has been real on this one. I can't believe how long it took him to craft everything.

dvWJUMj.png

Since Rory locked himself up in his studio most of the time, Marigold decided to play next to him just to keep him company <3

TyPtXkF.png

Unfortunately... my sims started to get sick :grimace: but that didn't stop Violet from parenting her little ones right whenever they made a mess.

2N9so7H.png

#reletable? :grimace:

xFLFYOA.png

I'm going to end this update with one more birthday! It was time for Marigold to age up too!
    Since I was super tired of having my sims age up all alone locked inside their house, I decided to bring the whole fam out to Willow Creek's cafe and party over there.

VGJiFyU.png

Z7ZDy9N.png

She rolled cute traits.

IfoEJZ7.png

And she's even cuter :bawling: but an exact copy of her mom :bawling: why oh why did she have to be such a mini-Violet??? Nothing bad with being a mini-Violet, just... dang it, genetics. There's just no mix here. It's cloning, that's what it is :joy:

2ubm2DH.png

So precious <3

CZ3vGRJ.png

(as if the resemblance wasn't striking enough, here they are, sitting next to each other while Violet decides to wear Aurora's super famous clothing line)

VEaK4Yu.png

My sims don't know what personal space is, I swear.

H10ZXau.png

Superstar Emilia came too, and she was finally an elder. That didn't stop her from putting on her usual party outfit :joy: .... but like the good grandma she now was, she decided to help clean up the whole building.

ejIZXU5.png

Marigold couldn't help but get an autograph and a warm hug before it was time for Emilia to meet the Grim Reaper.

auhKfhs.png

Z5u8QMr.png

Next update, even more birthdays.
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    @amadazulsim Congrats to Chanel and Darrin and their future family! Ooo I smell drama coming with Sade, Zayden, and Zy. I can't wait to see where that goes.

@debjameswhite OHHH okay, sorry I totally misread that! Rory & Andy's daughter is gorgeous!! Honestly I can see them making a good couple. Andy's kind of "out there" - she's a total conspiracy theorist and curious about everything, and Rory's a genius inventor/roboticist, which would totally intrigue Andy. I'm happy for them :heart: I'm so far ahead in my game so it's hard not to spoil anything, but Lauren does have the big, happy family aspiration so there will definitely be more nooboos :smile: Man, the paparazzi won't give you a break! It's starting to seem like Greysen really does have dementia, but at least he's good with the kiddos :smile: Poor Greysen having to make a million cakes :lol: Seriously though, sims are so awful about eating the birthday cake early! The triplets aged up nicely - AND they lit the kitchen on fire! That's heir material right there :wink: Aw, I'm sorry you didn't get the girl you wanted, but I'm sure the boys are happy to have even more testosterone in the house (it's the opposite in my RL house - my boyfriend's the only guy, then there's me, the two dogs, and three cats...poor guy's drowning in estrogen :lol: ). Are you leaning toward anyone for heir yet? Looks-wise, I like Kyle best, but I think Braylen or Harrison are the best genetic mixes right now.

@Kiwicantdie
    We do have good health insurance, so we will be fine as long as the hospitals don't become overwhelmed. All the news reports are saying the US has until the 28th to go into full lockdown, or too many people will be infected and the hospitals will become overwhelmed. As of right now, it doesn't look like they're doing anything besides shutting down major cities, which like you said is just causing people to travel to smaller cities (like mine). Honestly, I'm a total homebody and can't wait to be forced to stay inside for months. I'm all for a total lockdown at this point. On the other hand, my boyfriend has been stuck inside for one day and is already going stir-crazy :lol: He's considered an "essential worker" though, so at least he'll still be working. He has a pretty ideal job for this situation - he's an air traffic controller at the airport (which can't shut down because medical helicopters fly in and out every day), but the only person he physically interacts with is the co-worker who comes in after him, so he's basically in quarantine there too. We're trying to be optimistic about the situation and just do our part by staying home as much as possible.

I can't wait to see Lauren and Cam's babies all grown up, I can already tell they are gonna be so cute :blush: I've been too focused on playing to 'fix' the townies, so they all look AWFUL :grimace: I was a little disappointed with Acer cause he does seem like a clone of Cam, but Lauren has the big happy family aspiration so I hope I'll get better genetics with the next 2+ :tongue: Yeah so the new house... :sweat_smile: All my poor sims did for weeks was grind to get promotions and save money, and their new house is still pretty small - the kids' rooms are glorified closets :grimace: Poppy and Marigold are so cute, omg. I like their realistic relationship - they're super close, but they still torment each other :lol: Congrats on maxing Corey's skills! That's not easy to do on normal lifespan, I'm usually skill grinding until the day of or before their birthday lol. AHHH he's such a cute kid!! His curls :love: OMG I can't wait to see the servo! I really want to try out the robotics stuff at some point, because I've never played with servos. Honestly I don't think Marigold is an exact copy of Vi! She looks a lot like the triplets and Emilia, which has to come from Rory's genes. I can't wait to see Poppy as a teen, maybe she'll have more of Vi's facial features than we think.
  • Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Kiwicantdie and @JordanNicoleJJ I'll be back for comments later but I just had to pop in and complain about the beautiful daughters your sims are making in my game! And look at what a lovely blend they both are of their parents! I'm so disgruntled!!

Fo8s2.png
  • Options
    Rebuilding Willow Creek: Gen 1
    I apologize in advance for the big update, but I'm so far ahead in-game and don't want to spam the thread every day (which I might end up doing anyway, sorry for that too) :grimace:

Everyone's settling into the new house nicely. Lauren took to parenting like a fish to water. Whenever she isn't cuddling the nooboo, she's reading up on parenting advice or taking the occasional freelance job.
    c1.png

Cam's still very focused on work -- they didn't have a lot of money left over after moving, and bills aren't going to be cheap. But that doesn't mean he's an absent father. He watches Acer in the evenings so Lauren can have some time to herself.
    c2.png

Lauren's still trying to get Chubbs on a walking schedule. Evenings seem to be better than mornings, but even short walks seem like they're too much. Poor thing is just so easily tired out :lol:
    c4.png

c5.png

I completely LOST IT when this happened. Chubbs seems like he wants to go on walks, but he either yawns the whole time or actually PASSES OUT??? It seriously looked like he was dying :bawling:
    c6.png

Lauren went to the vet to see if they had any treats that might boost his energy. She picked up a wellness treat plus a few others that sounded fun - poop randomizer and swampwater taffy.
    c7.png

The only thing Chubbs loves more than naps are treats -- his energy perked up real quick :smirk:
    c8.png

Annnd Lauren and I suddenly came to the horrible realization of what swampwater taffy actually does...
    c9.png

Back to the vet! I'm so so sorry Chubbs I had no idea :bawling:
    c10.png

The crazy cat lady of Brindleton Bay was super rude. "There's puke everywhere! Control your mutt!"
    c11.png

Poor Chubbs couldn't help it... It's not Chubbs' fault, it's mine :bawling:
    c12.png

Lauren splurged on the expensive treatment. There was no way I was gonna torture him with a cone after everything I put him through :lol:
    c13.png

Literally the second they got home, Acer flew out of his bassinet!! Here we go, toddlerhood...
    c14.png

He got my second-least-favorite trait, Fussy -- total opposite of his personality as a baby :expressionless:
    c15.png

I decided to keep the crazy hair but otherwise gave him a little makeover. I gotta admit, I was a little disappointed. He definitely has Cam's skin tone, hair color, and eye color. Oh well, he's still a cutie, and there are definitely more kids to come.
    c16.png

He acts more like a wild child than anything. He loves rough housing with mommy :smile:
    c17.png

He also really loves books. Lauren spends a lot of time reading to him -- so much so that he's started to read some of them himself!
    c18.png

Once she get Acer down to bed, she has her "alone time" until Cam gets home. She usually makes a snack and watches old timey movies.
    c20.png

Cam FINALLY got the "big" promotion. He decided to go into e-sports, since playing games is a lot more fun than writing code :lol: It came with a nice bonus, so I'm not quite as worried about money anymore.
    c21.png

They decided to celebrate not only his promotion but also Love Day with a trip to the promenade. A fancy new restaurant just opened up and is rumored to be a celebrity hotspot.
    c22.png

c23.png

They had to bribe their way in, but it was totally worth it. They practically had the place all to themselves! They flirted the night away until their food arrived.
    c24.png

The food was amazing as well. Lauren tried the Love Day special, an experimental dish, while Cam got the steak. Both agreed it was the best food they'd ever eaten.
    c25.png

They flirting continued outside. Cam gave her a rose, and Lauren (autonomously!) gave him one back with a sweet message. :blush: These two are so romantic.
    c26.png

c27.png

Back at home, they took full advantage of their now-empty room :smirk:
    c28.png

...possibly hoping to expand their little family :wink:
    c29.png

A few days later, they got the good news! She's expecting again!
    d2.png

I swear Cam was happy...he was just in the middle of a tournament :grimace: Thankfully Lauren didn't seem to mind :sweat_smile:
    d3.png

She left Cam to game in peace and took the little ones to the park. It was the perfect sunny day for some outdoor fun :smile:
    d4.png

"Mama look at me!!"
    "Acer, sit down! You're going to fall and hurt yourself!"
    d5.png

Let's hope he learns from experience, cause he sure doesn't learn by listening to mom :neutral:
    d6.png

Chubbs got lots of attention too, of course. He was just happy to be out of the house and not forced to exercise for once :lol:
    d7.png

Back at home, Cam totally cheated to win the tournament. I mean, technically it wasn't cheating... He gained some fame, but his fellow competitors weren't happy with him.
    d8.png

He decided to lie low for awhile and spend more time with his family until the whole cheating scandal blew over. He's a lot more laid-back than Lauren, so I wasn't sure if he'd be able to manage the wild child :lol:
    d9.png

Cam, being the genius he is, mostly focused on improving Acer's mental skills. I have no idea what this child is going to grow up like...he's interested in almost anything and fairly good at everything he tries!
    d10.png

I finally found Cam's weakness -- cooking. "Uh...so...I don't know what to do about this...I'm just going to walk away..."
    d11.png

Chubbs had a much more appropriate response.
    d12.png

As did super preggo Lauren, who saved the day. I'm pretty sure they would actually die without her :grimace:
    d13.png

Ok, Chubbs might have overreacted a little bit...he was still super freaked out even after the fire was out. :lol:
    d14.png

Once again, super preggo Lauren to the rescue :tongue: She calmed him down enough to keep him from running through the house like a madman.
    d15.png

Everyone finally got over the shock of the fire, and the game threw another curve ball -- time for baby #2 to make an entrance!
    d16.png

Cam was a lot more calm this time around. Too calm in fact -- apparently the doctor watches his live stream, and they had a long chat about video games while Lauren WAITED TO GIVE BIRTH. :expressionless:
    d17.png

The doctor finally decided to do his job, at which point Cam remembered how traumatizing childbirth is and went into panic-mode. Lauren was just over it at this point :lol:
    d18.png

Another baby boy! Everyone, meet Mac. Honestly, I was really hoping for a girl, but Lauren needs at least three kids for her aspiration, so I have one more chance.
    d19.png

Acer's fussy side finally showed -- he was NOT happy about having a sibling.
    d20.png

Like, full-blown temper-tantrum not happy :grimace: I'll leave you guys with that. I've gotta go wrangle this mess of a household now :lol:
    d21.png
  • Options
    @debjameswhite Oh my gosh, I love them all!! Are they on the gallery??
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ Still can't do comments cause you know...I'm working...but PLEASE...I'm begging you!! Spam the thread EVERY DAY!! Also, the girls are not yet on the gallery but I will put them up for you. I really love the oldest daughter. She's next to Rory in the picture. I don't love her name but that can be changed! The game comes up with some interesting things sometimes.
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    Update time!

Sade is still figuring out her feelings. She is so attracted to Zy and gets really akward around him. Zy gets strange too.
    nqmawtQ.png

5dVis75.png
    When he was sick she kept him company.
    W8PGCFS.png
    When the house caught on fire he rushed in to put it out.
    VIIGHjJ.png
    UCzCSjo.png
    She was so happy that he was okay.
    M27SP12.png
    This was Zyden's way of dealing with things.
    WoYXXou.png
    The next day was HarvestFest.
    Sade cooked a Grand Meal.
    MMePa9P.png
    YmAOlrF.png
    Everyone was pleased with the meal.
    tq5XK74.png
    Zhjf5oI.png
    Why do they play musical chairs during a meal.
    vhz53Gs.png
    Would someone please explain to me why Zyden keeps walking around naked.
    Dne4XmL.png
    I leave them alone for one minute and then this.
    nupXU0P.png
    Sade felt bad about what happened and her and Zy went to tell Zyden.
    gUoO94V.png
    He didn't seem that upset.
    VWEGfcC.png
    Sade then started flirting with Zyden.
    8OYa3pN.png
    and then....
    ZNnDA1a.png
    A few days later Sade wasn't feeling so well.
    IxwtSmO.png
    Zyden showed no concern.
    0XQpyFA.png
    Poor Sade.
    fjxhJuJ.png
    She decided to take a pregnancy test.
    bRKoDHL.png
    I wasn't sure who the father was considering she had relations with both of the brothers.
    I was in suspense on who she was going to go and tell the news too.
    d6WRcsu.png
    He was so happy.
    aEnJvV2.png
    G3uGWiY.png
    Instead of going to tell Zyden what happened she went to work out.
    CzgaQr1.png
    Zy joined her.
    KIYO85U.png
    He is really supportive of her.
    LXhe2y2.png
    Ummm Zyden did decide to join her but by the looks of things he is preparing for a brawl.
    qhEkUUg.png
    I am not sure what is going to happen next.
    ]
  • Options
    It's nice to be able to comment in the middle of my day while I'm on my lunch break.

@Kiwicantdie Look at those sweet girls playing...oh look at those sweet girls fighting. #sisters :) Of course they're besties. I'm #jealous of daughters. Look at that cute little guy! OH your picture of the sim with the top hat had me going into my game to look at my townies too. Nothing quite that offensive but you know there is one body shape on men that really offends me. It's like a cartoon shape. I've literally never seen a man with that shape and I notice they don't have that shape for any women. Grr sims. I wish you could shut off certain items for townies. Anyways, glad Vlad is too busy hiding to take advantage of Corey! Corey: "I'm at a level where I can tolerate you now mom...please go ahead and try to educate me." Oh congrats on filling all his little bars! I love it when that happens!! Awww what a good big sister Marigold is. I love her. OH No! Not the hothead trait!!! Hide all the dollhouses!! He's such a cutie though. There can't possibly be a temper lurking inside that cutie!! Oooo congrats to Rory!! I love his workshop so much! Is he an engineer or something else? Lauren's is so lame in comparison. Awww poor little Poppy, look at that poor thing!! EEEEE she is so pretty! Can't wait for the next one!

@JordanNicoleJJ I think I'm leaning towards Harrison for heir. When it was just the triplets I was thinking Jett. Honestly I'm waiting for the teens to become young adults so I can try one more time but I don't know if I want to wait! I did put the girls in game and I gave them all makeovers. I did Di the first time so I'd try to have Jools or Elly. I was lazy so I made a mom for Jools and the other 2 are foster children.
    FoPeX.PNG

Aww look at Lauren with her parenting book! That's adorable. Cam is a good husband making sure Lauren gets time to herself. Aww poor Chubbs. He doesn't want to walk Mama!!! hehehe look at him on the ground! He's the best!! Wait! What did the swapwater taffy do??? Why would they make that as a treat??? Poor poor Chubbs! He's so cute!! Acer is a cutie but you're right, he's a lot like Dad. Congrats on the promotion! It's always good to be less worried about money! Wow! Look at that restaurant! Hahaha! The park picture is the best. Yes this is real life. Haha yes...every house would die without Mom! WOW! Look at that baby bump!! Congrats on baby Mac. I feel your pain of wanting a girl and getting a boy. Better luck next time!
  • Options
    Sade has a big appetite since she became pregnant.
    IJWXvK0.png
    AgtR8ei.png
    With a new baby on the way and the holidays approaching, Sade's sister Scarlet came to visit.
    7Ewx10c.png
    uggqxaB.png
    She is excited about her new niece or nephew that is coming soon.
    Dpwic1a.png
    They all spend time getting to know each other.
    EZg8UzL.png
    rG7v1Kk.png
    Sade does get a little sad when the attention is not on her.
    A6GP8v6.png
    A few days later...
    Zyden has a talk with Sade. He wants to make sure she is doing the right thing. He is still in love with her.
    IB4PZsT.png
    Zy won't let his brother come in between their relationship. He should have stepped up in the beginning is his thought.
    So to show how serious he was he proposed.
    nXUWtF6.png
    Zyden looks so sad.
    mfN7W3Z.png
    LpA7jZY.png
    Wedding time.
    p28MDc3.png
    kVjymf8.png
    LqCkvqR.png
    It was also Christmas so they celebrated that too.
    zxi12WJ.png
    Zyden separated himself from the others. :(
    SGlUqOS.png
    Eventually the brothers talked and came to an understanding.
    EkfE8JV.png
    The rest of the night was fun.
    Um1BW6O.png
    6ib5L9P.png
    xcwRBki.png
    Some had more fun than others.
    ZfUU3Iw.png
    Well after all that excitement.
    xyt29Yu.png
    epJEtY7.png
    To the hospital they go.
    jbzUEmf.png
    Welcome
    Zahara and Zyaid
    FVPc6tw.png
    zOsMJhJ.png
    I have never seen the parents and twins sleep at the same time.
    FHtCnLn.png
    That's all for now.
    ]
  • Options
    @amadazulsim Sade is so funny being so awkward around Zy. Convenient getting sick Zy so Sade would care for you! We're on to your tricks! Well at least he was useful when the house caught on fire! Then Zyden streaks...dude...come on...That's a great question. Musical chairs...why?? Sade! What? You can't have both brothers! (or can she?) hehe Oh yikes. Things don't look very good for Zyden. Aww poor Zyden. His brother comes for a visit and then takes his girl. He's right though, Zyden should have stepped up. Oooo pretty winter wedding but Zyden keeps making me feel bad! I'm glad the brothers were able to work something out. Oh look at Zyden...OK guess he doesn't feel too sadly! Sade's sister should watch out!! Oh congrats on your twins!
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    I am here still you guys just kind of in a depressed mood given the current situation in the world.
    My husband and I are both considered essential therefore we get to keep our jobs (yay) but I am terrified every time I walk out my door. I have always been a germophobe so the things the CDC is telling everyone to do are things I've always gone overboard with. But in order to keep my job I have to go, even once my mayor gives the shelter in place order our daycare will be staying open for essential workers only. But I am just still scared.

Thank you all for continuing to post, it gives me a little sunshine during this big mess.
  • Options
    @OJenn So many big hugs for you. I know this is scary but we will all get through this together. I'm here for you or anyone else in our little family who wants or needs to talk.
  • Options
    @OJenn Sending you the biggest hug ever! I am also considered an essential worker and it is frightening but we have to trust and believe that we and things will get better.

@debjameswhite Sade finally choose Zy but she still messes around with Zyden. I don't know if she is sure who she wants. If I leave her to her own accord she sleeps with them both. She is a mess. lol

@Kiwicantdie I love the relationship that Marigold and Poppy have. They are so cute together. Corey does look so pleased reading. He doesn't have a care in the world. I can see he is going to be very smart. I am glad the kids got a chance to go outside. It is so annoying cleaning paint up from all over the house. Oh wow not onl is Corey a genius he is cute too. Marigold looks like her mom. She is very pretty though. I wonder if the simmies will all get along so well when they are all twins.

@JordanNicoleJJ I am glad that Lauren has taken nicely to parenthood. LOL Chubbs is a hoot. I think he is just the cutest dog. Acer is a little cutie. Congrats to Cam on his promotion. Lauren and him deserve a great night out on the town. I guess that little scandal during the tournament was good. I mean Cam got to spend a little more time with Acer and just kinda chill. Yeah a new noboo. Poor Acer. I think he is going to be a great big brother as time passes.
    ]
  • Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Update

We start the update with an abduction and lots of playing with toddlers.
    sHOkp1q.png
    4XHCsj9.png
    7ZXOO1c.png
    4civcLK.png
    HdNGPBc.png

Also, Harold being a good boy.
    lwt0tTH.png

Time for Heather and Harmony's big girl birthdays!
    WFLmxqk.png
    ZAS20KR.png

I did not know children could help on projects. Good for you, Hunter, a great big brother!
    DIT1i1w.png

Chester is a full adult already! Time is flying.
    0hf2rgr.png
    j8Hq2BU.png

Soon followed by Hector and then Holden.
    MsPvebx.png
    ReMC8Bg.png
    QUdYNGK.png

Time for some fun. At the park.
    ftn22yd.png

On a rainy Saturday afternoon, with Harold's best friend Leilani.
    vm8TAgb.png

More birthdays! Teen Hunter, wants to be a writer.
    3ViZg8S.png

Teen Harold wants to ask out Leilani.
    cU2HScq.png

He got his wish!- They are so cute. :smile:
    sEZD4X6.png
    0GxsbLF.png

Teen Heather wants to be an artist like her mom.
    YcwRFY6.png

Teen Harmony wants to ask out Kent, her friend and distant cousin.
    1DEasDY.png

Guess he said yes as well. :wink:
    QPRBmTE.png

Karla's full adult birthday came with a style change and growing her hair out a bit. Also, school is still top priority kids, not your dates. Lol
    8o6kiBi.png
    lh4owga.png

Teen Hector, our resident genius wants to be an astronaut.
    CVodBT0.png

Teen Holden, our chatterbox wants to make friends with everyone!
    7EdLF5e.png

With this happening so often can you blame Hector for wanting to go to outer space?! Those poor pollinators must have seen all the kids and decided Chester would make a great donor, sadly for them the house is full, so no room for alien babies. They can keep trying though because it is great for a laugh. Sorry, Chester :blush::wink:
    66eLJif.png

We are two full adults and six teen now, with both Hunter and Harold becoming young adults in a few days. Yay! No heir yet, so boo! Once the older boys move out Karla and poor Chester will have to have more kids; how many depends on chance and my willingness to keep pushing them till they are elderly. Sorry, to Holden who will have to remain living at home upon adulthood to help raise his future siblings. Lol
  • Options
    Quick comments before I post another update ~

@amadazulsim Lol I love how Zyden didn't really seem that upset about the whole ordeal. Is it bad that I'm happy Zy's the father? :sweat_smile: I just never really connected with Zyden. He seems boring, honestly. Zy stepped up and proposed, Zyden didn't, and that's that lol. What a beautiful winter wedding! I'm glad to see the brothers worked things out in the end. Looks like things worked out for Zyden and Scarlet too! :wink: Omg twins!! Good luck :grimace:

@debjameswhite I love your makeovers of the girls! I'm so torn, because the female gene pool mates aren't ugly by any means, nor is the third male, but Pablo and Vincent are my all-time favorites of the whole challenge. It's looking like I'm going to have a gay couple if I want to use either of them, which is fine and dandy with me, but it feels weird having a preggo male sim (even when aliens are involved). I mean...I could have them try for one more kid...but I'm about maxed out on space in this house, and I don't really want to move a third time. If only we had bunkbeds!

@OJenn I'm so sorry you're going through that :frowning: We're all here for you if you need to talk, or just take your mind off things for awhile :heart:

@EMSimmer30 An abduction is always an exciting way to start an update :lol: Man, I'm getting stressed out just looking at all those kids and tods - you poor thing! All of the kids are adorable though, even if they are little clones of Karla :lol: Oh good, it looks like some of the teens actually did get some of Chester's genes - the facial features at least. But I don't blame you for wanting to try for more kids. It seems like everyone's in the same boat right now - the kids are only (or mostly) taking after one parent, not enough variation. I wonder if it's just coincidence or if they messed with the algorithms or something.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    @debjameswhite have I already mentioned just how good Rory looks in your game? :love: dang it, he had such good looking girls with Andy! <3 and they're super good mixes of both parents too!

@JordanNicoleJJ girl you're speaking to a total couch potato :tongue: if I weren't sad for the infected people that are hurting, I would be living my true dream life :joy: I mean- I kinda am, actually. Totally, tbh.
    Don't apologize for the big updates!! I live for them! You can post all you want, especially if you have advanced in the challenge <3 I love how seriously Lauren has taken Chubbs' walking schedule. That's something that I constantly fail to do. POOR CHUBBS :bawling: I almost lost it when I saw you type "swampwater taffy" 'cause I knew what was going to happen :joy: he's such a good doggo I hope Lauren and Cam spoil him even more now that he's gone through all of that. Acer's such a cutie! <3 but yes, he definitely has a lot of Cam in him and that fussy trait... :grimace: good luck. It's awesome that Cam already got that big promotion, it's definitely going to help a ton as the family grows bigger and bigger. Their dinner-date-celebration looked so romantic <3 I had never seen such a message! That's totally a first for me! Of course after a night like that there can only be nooboo n.2 on the way :joy: aaaaaw that day out at the park <3 lol Acer's face as he slips down the slide cracked me up... that's the perfect lesson to learn for a fussy toddler *nods*. I'm not even kidding, I love Chubbs so much that when I saw that fire start (nice attitude, Cam, btw) I was like "get that fluffy doggo outta there!!" and not remotely concerned about the life of a tiny child. My bad. Apparently, super preggo Lauren became a superhero in disguise :joy: and she had another baby boy! Nice! I'm sure you'll be having - if you haven't already lol - the girl you want real soon, but it's nice that Acer has a little brother to play with <3 (even if at the moment he might not be into it in the slightest).

@amadazulsim I legit got lost at one point and spent like five minutes figuring out who got Sade pregnant, not gonna lie :joy::joy::joy: Zyden walking around naked most of the time with that passive-aggressive attitude was such a mood lol <3 I expect him to fight his brother fully naked at this point :joy: OMG I totally wasn't expecting Zy to propose! Poor Zyden... that long-anticipated fight didn't happen in the end. It's nice that they all managed to spend such a nice Winterfest together. And Zyden also had some fun after all, wow :smirk: - twins already! They look like they're going to look different, I can't wait to see them as toddlers <3

@OJenn I know that there's nothing I can say to make you feel any better about the current situation. But I assure you that by living in the second most hit country and seeing the conditions of the hospitals around me, I know the stress. All that I can say, once again, is that the situation's not as grim as the media are portraying it, even if it's not at all sunshine and rainbows. Keep doing what you're already doing, germaphobe or not, and you're going to be fine <3 chances are, after all, almost all of us are positive to the virus/soon will be and don't show any symptoms (I had a few). Just remember that we're all in this together. It's always in hard times like this that we all come together <3.

@EMSimmer30 you have quite an army of blondies over there :joy: and they're all so cute! It's kinda amazing just how different they all look like once they're teens! I was almost expecting an alien pregnancy until you remember me that the house is full so... maybe next time? :joy:

ONE MORE THING BEFORE I GO: this is for y'all people telling me that Marigold isn't 100% Violet's clone :joy:
    I don't know how to edit pics to put one sim next to other like @debjameswhite does (teach me please????) so I'm just going to post the full pics here and you tell me if you still think she looks like Rory :joy: - this is young adult Marigold we're dealing it. I gave her mom's hair to make a point :joy:

EUWbpo8.png
    CCPch0h.png
    lic82ER.png

-there's no going around it: this whole generation's genetic was the worst. Even if I got cute sims :bawling:
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Rebuilding Willow Creek: Gen 1

This household has been surprisingly easy to manage so far. Despite having a baby and a toddler in the house, Lauren found time to start jogging (yes, Chubbs is being forced to run now :lol: ).
    e1.png

Cam taking a step back from work helped a lot. Well, he keeps Acer entertained at least. (Also, I just realized -- Acer doesn't have Cam's eye color after all! Lauren has brown eyes, Cam has hazel eyes, and Acer has bright green. Weird little genetic variation!)
    e2.png

e3.png

Lauren threw up right before her last two pregnancies like clockwork...
    e4.png

...so it was no big shock when she turned up pregnant again. Last baby, here we go!
    e5.png

Cam was actually present and excited this time! He's turning out to be a half-way decent dad after all lol.
    e6.png

Then came the summer of storms. Seriously. It stormed every day. :expressionless:
    e7.png

Also came ALL the birthdays. First up, baby Mac.
    e8.png

Polar opposite of his brother, he got the angelic trait. That was a relief :sweat_smile:
    e9.png

And he's not a total Cam clone! I see a lot more of his mom in him, and his skin tone is slightly darker than Cam's. I also gave him Cam's freckles cause he just looks so darn cute with them :blush:
    e10.png

Next up: tod Acer. Time to see if he truly is a Cam clone, or if there's hope for him yet...
    e11.png

I am digging his personality - we definitely needed a neat sim in this house, and the mental aspiration is easy enough, especially with a genius dad to help out.
    e12.png

Unfortunately, he is 100% Cam, except for his eye color, which neither parent has. He's definitely not going to be heir, but at least that helps me narrow down my options.
    e13.png

It's seriously so nice having a neat sim. He just goes around the house cleaning up after everyone else :lol:
    e14.png

He's also well on his way to being a child genius. He LOVES experimenting on his fancy science table.
    e15.png

He's sharing the big bedroom with his little bro (for now), but he doesn't seem to mind.
    e16.png

Lauren's third pregnancy flew by, but I managed to capture one belly rub before the inevitable...
    e18.png

It's time to meet baby #3! (At this point I was a nervous wreck hoping for a girl, so I just sent them off to the hospital alone.)
    e19.png

Annnd it's another boy. :unamused: I seriously contemplated having them try one more time...but I don't want another boy more than I want a girl. I've accepted my fate. Everyone, meet the final nooboo of this generation, Packard.
    e20.png

Acer really stepped up after Packard was born. Lauren and Cam were either exhausted, working, or both, so Acer stepped in to make sure Mac would grow up to be smart like him. "1...3...5...7...what number comes next, Mac?"
    e21.png

"Crab!" :lol:
    e22.png

"He's dumb! I still have a shot at heirdom!" sorry, kid, that's not how that works
    e23.png

Willow Creek was blessed with one (1) nice, storm-less summer day, and Acer took full advantage of it. The poor kid and myself could only handle baby Packard's screaming and toddler Mac's incoherent rambling for so long, so we he sneaked away to the local library for some peace and quiet.
    e24.png

e25.png

He found himself in a thrilling chess match with a renown celebrity.
    e26.png

So much for peace and quiet :lol: I don't even know who won, but I do know whoever lost threw a major temper-tantrum and knocked over all the pieces...which just doesn't sound like my neat little angel :wink:
    e27.png

With Acer hiding out expanding his knowledge at the library, Chubbs had to entertain the toddler so Cam and Lauren could get some sleep. It was iffy at first...
    e28.png

...but Mac came around eventually.
    e29.png

Best buds! :heart:
    e30.png

Speaking of Cam and Lauren, I finally got the pop up for Packard's birthday, and boy did I wake up Lauren REAL QUICK. Packard has been the most difficult baby so far, I just wanted to be done with it :lol:
    e31.png

I was so eager to see what he looked like, I forgot to screenshot the trait pop-up (why did I do this to myself...two kids was so easy, but three is a nightmare :tired_face: ), but he rolled the Wild trait.
    e32.png

At first I thought he was another Cam clone, but after comparing all three's toddler pics, they all have very slight differences. Acer and Mac have the same skintone which is slightly darker than Cam's, whereas Packard has Cam's exact skintone. Acer and Packard have the random green eye color, whereas Mac has Lauren's eyes. Mac and Packard have the same lip shape which I believe is Lauren's, whereas Acer has Cam's. All in all, Mac is my fav, and there's a 99% chance he'll be my heir. Sorry, Packard :tongue:
    e33.png

What do you guys think? Should I get brave and let them have baby #4, or are you guys happy with Mac? If they do try for baby #4, should I influence the gender with pop music and strawberries to try to get a girl or let it be a surprise? I'll leave it up to you guys to decide.
  • Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ Yes, having that many teens in the house has been stressful, thanks! For your heir, if you feel up to having a fourth, I say go for it and try anything you think will help have that girl you wanted. Worst case, she looks like one parent too much and you have to stick with Mac as heir-he is a cutie :smiley: - but best case she is all you hoped for in an heir. This generation we both want an heir so bad, lol.
  • Options
    @Kiwicantdie I had no idea what any of the treats did, but the cold and hot ones reminded me of the freezing/fire breath icecreams, so I avoided those. I thought the swampwater one might be like the plant icecream, but oh boy was I wrong :lol: And yes I was only worried about Chubbs during the house fire too, I totally forgot about the tiny child in the next room :lol: And okay I guess you're right...Marigold is a Violet clone :grimace: She definitely has Rory's smile though, which comes direct from the triplets :tongue:

@EMSimmer30 Omg I didn't even think about the fact that I could get a girl and she could be a clone too :lol: Ahhh Idk maybe I should give up and just go with Mac. I'll wait and see what everyone else thinks. Thanks for your input!
  • Options
    Sneak peek for next update

This is not a drill, we have an heir! :smiley:

WORQCZC.png
  • Options
    Back for your posts and then big update later <3

@EMSimmer30 congrats on having an heir, finally! She's adorable with that red hair <3

@JordanNicoleJJ looks like we were both here in the forum at the same time! It's a good thing that I came back to refresh the page otherwise I would have missed the update :expressionless: ... also, you're right about Marigold's mouth! I thought that it looked much more similar to Violet's, but now that Poppy's aged up in my game I can see that you're correct when you say that she actually got it from the triplets (spoiler? lol)! I just wished she was much more of a mix :disappointed: I really wanted to go for a girl with a darker skin tone for this gen, but she's just too much her mom's clone to make me pick her. There's still hope down the road for future gens, tho, so there's that.
    On to your update! <3 I'll just answer you right away: sooooooo- I'm torn :grimace: because on one hand I would love for Cam and Lauren to have 123831254563412 kids a bit like @EMSimmer30's done for their gen, on the other hand I think that this fam looks so nice and complete with three little boys <3 ... I'm sorry I can't be of much help. I would maybe try for one last pregnancy just to see how it goes, because why not :joy: BUT. I really really like little Mac and I'm already attached to him as future heir <3 Acer's such a cute kiddo too (those teeth!!)! But yes. he definitely has so much of Cam in him. Cam looked soooooo pleased seeing that Lauren had just given birth to another baby boy lol :joy: all like "yup, them Y swimmers are super strong" :joy: ... what's up with you and @debjameswhite having so many boys and me always having girls, btw??? Watch my luck turn around now that I've said it and me having boys till the end of the challenge :joy: Acer and Mac are so cute playing together, I love them. It's cute that they share the room too. Also: it's so nice seeing your scenary pics, they're all stunning... and they remind me just how big the jump was from your old pc's graphics. They're so hq now, I can almost see the tiniest details! :joy: Chubbs licking Mac's face almost killed me. Cuteness overload :bawling: Packard aged up already! You're right about his genetics, he doesn't look like a 100% Cam clone. But those green eyes are kind of a mistery. It's nice that all three boys seem to be kinda unique, maybe in tiny details. Honestly, I can't wait to see them all aged up already, I'm sure they're going to be handsome sims <3
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    Update!

Now that he's a child, Corey got a present and finally started feeding his inner genius. I think that when he first started experimenting with it, he actually was much more worried than me about burning the whole house to the ground. Or bored that those potions weren't fun enough, maybe.

BHZdH1s.png

Big sis teen Marigold decided that she had to step up and learn how to cook to let her parents have some free time, but she was actually super bad at it. I'm surprised she actually hasn't started any fire yet.

lRgBnuH.png

After weeks of skill grind, as soon as I spotted the first festival pop-up, I rushed all of them to San Myshuno. I was desperate to have them out of the house :joy: ... also, I had the chance to spot a couple of old roommates!

4Jq93s1.png

Lipgloss Girl was there too and she immediately greeted Rory as if they were besties. Man, this sim is one of a kind.

GKk69sZ.png

The kids had a chance to play together for a bit, tho it was cold and cloudy.

WDpqwJu.png

Corey worked on his motor skill, but... he was actually bad at it :joy:

aXFY833.png

I managed to capture this wild moment with Rory and his sister Clara, who appeared out of nowhere. I don't even know what was going on but every time I look at it I can't stop laughing :joy: - that poor townie looked concerned :joy: (me too)

qc0LtoN.png

Before they headed back home I let them have some fun with the karaoke. Too bad that Violet was actually horrible. It felt much more like screeching than singing.

XaBqxZS.png

V: "Dad I can't take it anymore, make it stop!" :joy:

lBaqaka.png

When it was Marigold's turn, my ears stopped bleeding. She's been singing in the shower for a long time and it looked like all of that practice paid off.

bozAQmf.png

Soon........... that sad moment arrived. Violet and Rory were finally going to age up into elders.
    University took a big chunk out of their lives, they started to have kids really late compared to previous generations, so... I really wasn't ready. Their little ones are still so... little :weary:

xXVYyW6.png

Before I had them blow out the candles, tho, I made sure for Rory to push one final time to get his creation done. It took him ALL adulthood to grind and craft all the materials needed to build this robot. It was so hard to do that I'm not sure I want to repeat that again in the near future :confused:

QTk0A4g.png

BUT HE ACTUALLY DID IT.

IwOWxZA.png

It was such an awesome moment that I couldn't stop from taking a thousand pics :joy:

8dXoIg6.png

5Kiqyey.png

#same, Rory. Same.

NzNO4Se.png

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an addition to the family <3

KH2jfaI.png

I wanted Optimus to go greet the kids as soon as they were back home, but... unfortunately, it poured. Last thing I needed was that robot to break and die because I let him out in the rain.

fBS489g.png

The kids came home in the worst mood possible :joy:

ADiusCp.png

Marigold, who that morning had actually gone to school in her pajamas, decided that this was the best time ever to go through a phase :joy:

xz08zDO.png

-what the hell is going on :flushed:

Z9W0xoL.png

I waited a little bit for the rain to pass, and as soon as it did Optimus decided to fly inside autonomously to join the whole fam <3

i6KFzDo.png

Corey wasn't sure what to think of his dad's creation at first, but then he warmed up and decided that Optimus was actually super cool.

biDUdDB.png

Cake time finally arrived and, uninvited, even immortal twin sister Jody decided to barge in to celebrate elderhood.

DsDcPuQ.png

4XnUmk2.png

Time for silver locks and wrinkles <3

OMQgtct.png

Since it was way too late for the kids to finish their projects and homework, Optimus decided to help.

dqsqeBg.png

-until he crashed on the couch like a living sim :joy:

E3kV84i.png

Later that night, Rory and Violet decided to celebrate by going back one again to their usual chess table.
    Time has passed for both of them, but I really do feel like their love only got stronger. It aged like fine wine.

MeWUd6m.png

I have a feeling I won't have another loving couple like them for a while in this challenge. Who knows.

NX1bKfb.png

The very next morning, tho, Rory jumped out of bed like he was still in his twenties to go help his kids.
    Now that he's an elder and he finished building Optimus, I'm no longer forcing him to grind on the robotic station. Better spend any last day with the fam.

xAqWiSa.png

Optimus learned super fast from his creator and him too decided to help the kiddos.

lb640j7.png

Violet, on the other hand, didn't stay away from the easel.

55fp2Yt.png

It was then finally time for Poppy to age up too!

jMky2r7.png

... not sure where this trait came from, but ok :joy:

PS8rNhH.png

She's so cute, just like Marigold. I've also noticed that she has Violet's mouth! For the rest... well, I've been playing long enough with these genes.

HHuZGer.png

-can you even believe that these two are sisters??? I mean... :joy::bawling: I love them both.

nJBqIIK.png

There's just one kid left in the house, now, and he made sure to annoy his big sisters like a little brat from time to time. That's what brothers are for, right? :wink:

yUASYfe.png

C: "Are you trying to poison me??? I've seen you drop the food on the floor and put it back into the pan!"
    V: "Blah blah blah-"

Cjqc48Y.png

I'll end this update with one final trip to the Forgotten Grotto. Rory managed to reach level 10 handiness, so I just couldn't pass on at least one trip over there. I'm not sure I'll have another sim reach that level any time soon...

yMhJfxm.png

jvVBewl.png

Marigold fully immersed in the scenery.

60V2Rp6.png

And Corey... well, Corey managed to catch that rare fish with 0 fishing skill :joy:

laCgFxj.png

Just- don't eat it, boy. Don't.

3yveFlp.png
    KEBB11a.png
  • Options
    @EMSimmer30 I didn't know kids could help with projects either. That's pretty cool.

@Kiwicantdie Rory does look good and he's making some pretty babies! I'm so jealous. I wish him and Andy were my founders! haha

Oooo! What is it that little Corey is playing with? Haha I love the look on Marigold's face while she's cooking. So cute. I love lip gloss girl. She makes me smile every time. Oh my gosh I can't believe Violet and Rory are going to age up to elders!! Ooooo congrats on your robot!!! Lauren will never get there...I can't even keep her at the table to make a mechanism without a struggle!! hehe Optimus Prime! I laughed. That's great. I love them as elders. I really love them together. ooooo the jealousy trait! I haven't had that trait since crazy Grady!!! Aww Poppy is such a cutie! hehe you keep typing Marigold with a V: when you just use one letter. It's cracking me up! OH I forgot about the Forgotten Grotto...fitting I guess as I even typed it. Maybe I should head over there I have a house full of handy sims!

@JordanNicoleJJ I love Chubbs so much. He's so cute. That's interesting about Cam's eyes. I have that every once in awhile too. In fact I'm pretty sure one of the triplets has an eye color that isn't either of his parents'. Congrats on a new pregnancy <fingers crossed>. The storms in this game are unreal. If you live in sims world it's 1 in a million chance you're NOT struck by lightening. Awww what a cutie Mac is! Oooo I love a neat sim! Ohhhh another boy. I had a feeling based on some other comment I read. I'm heading down the path of Jools and Harrison right now but I still kinda want to try for a girl. I'm so ready to move on though...we'll see. Yeah a temper tantrum in public? Definitely a celeb! hehe Hmmmm...I have a theory about those green eyes...I think they're a glitch. Sometimes I get the random green eyes too and I think there's something wonky going on behind the scenes. Also...I say try one more time, but leave it to chance. I'm going to leave it to chance if I try one more time too.
  • Options
    edited March 2020

I know I showed them earlier to someone in their comments but I’ll post them again here in case anyone missed them. If Harrison is to be my heir I needed to bring in the female gene pool. I have them all makeovers.
    FoPeX.PNG

The first thing Kyle did with a toddler in the house was initiate play. Ryker really is riding a tiger in this case! Poor Kyle!
    Fq1Ur.png

Harrison aged up super fit and I have no idea how. He’s keeping himself fit though by jogging around town.
    Fq1W1.png

The nanny called and invited Greysen to the romance festival. Talk about super fit!
    Fq1X1.png

Now that she’s not raising his grandchildren, she could tell him how she felt.
    Fq1XX.png

Harrison got hit on as well.
    Fq1Yx.png

Nanny’s confession got her a kiss. I’m sorry sweetie but he’s kissing everyone now!
    Fq1Zb.png

Caiden met Marta outside his house fishing! He offered to represent her legally and she told him he was a creeper. Then she decided to go into his house and hang out.
    Fq1ZT.png

The nanny called Greysen the very next day. After the romance festival, she couldn’t stop thinking about him.
    Fq20D.PNG

They had a very nice lunch.
    Fq219.png

Until the paparazzi showed up.
    Fq21w.png

That didn’t stop Greysen though.
    Fq21X.png

At home, Lauren was entertaining her toddler in the tub.
    Fq22y.png

Mothers never pee alone.
    Fq234.png

Greysen has been spending a lot of time with the nanny. So much I guess I should say her name is Nikki.
    Fq247.png

He even snuck her into the house while everyone was out of the house.
    Fq24V.png

What is up with my stones getting ruined by lightening? How is this even possible?? hehe
    Fq25I.png

The four older boys congregating to do their homework. When I built this house before they were born, I had always pictured them doing their homework at the round table. That’s why I put it there! Oh well, at least their together and don’t seem to care about plates being in the way.
    Fq279.png

At the gym, Harrison met Jools’s mom Delilah
    Fq28a.png

I guess she appreciated the moral support he was offering.
    Fq28l.png

Meanwhile his brothers were using the ping pong table in a way not intended at the gym!
    Fq29m.png

Harrison moved to the climbing wall. He had the knack of it almost immediately.
    Fq2cy.png

Nikki came by to see Greysen and she was now feeling her age too.
    Fq2cN.png

One of the triplets met Jools at school. Turns out she lives across the street. On Harvest Day they saw her outside and invited her in. This is where Harrison met her for the first time. The boy is awkward.
    FqqL5.png

But they hit off right away. Super fast. I’ve only seen this a few times!
    Fq2fm.png

She ended up staying a lot longer than she had intended.
    Fq2g7.png

So much so they hung out at the park the next day. ((side note: I forgot about how angry she was! The first time I played Willow Creek she wasn’t even in the running because she was always angry! She doesn’t even have an angry trait! It’s different this time though…)) I have no idea what she was angry about. Harrison showing up in his sweats maybe?
    Fq2ij.png

Whatever it was, it passed quickly.
    Fq2iN.png

It only took a few sweet words from Harrison to turn her mood.
    Fq2j8.png

They’re risk takers. They decided to challenge fate by cloud gazing in the street.
    Fq2js.png

Jools decided to demonstrate her cooking skills to Harrison.
    Fq2kk.png

He was appropriately impressed. He had to text her to let her know though.
    Fq2ls.png

When it started getting chilly they moved into the recreation room.
    Fq2m0.png

Tickling.
    Fq2mM.png

Gateway touching.
    Fq2n3.png

They definitely have a spark.
    Fq2nk.png

All this led to their first kiss.
    Fq2nO.png

It was hard to say good bye.
    Fq2ob.png

They had several more dates and she always showed up angry.
    Fq2qx.png

Her mood always turned around though.
    Fq2r1.png

Then he met Elly.
    Fq2rj.png

They didn’t have the same connection though. She was bored by his musings.
    Fq2rS.png

One day when Jools came to visit this strange woman just followed her into the house. Jools had assumed she must be a friend of the family since she acted as if she belonged there.
    Fq2tP.png

Lauren had no problem getting up in her face and telling her to leave.
    Fq2uN.png

Greysen let her back in to take pictures of him cooking.
    Fq2vN.png

Hearing the commotion, Caiden calmly told her what legal actions he was prepared to take if she didn’t leave his father alone and get herself very quickly out of his house.
    Fq2wI.png

It was clear his message was received.
    Fq2x7.png

Later that night while the rest of the family was asleep, Greysen went out and performed a concert. In his mind there was quite a crowd.
    Fq2xS.png

On a side note…you have to feel bad for Lauren.
    Fq2yw.PNG
    Post edited by debjameswhite on
  • Options

Jools called and invited Harrison over. She invites him to hang out at her house a lot. He went and finally met Di. ***Warning to anyone using Di*** She is older than the other mates. If you make them teens she ages up way before anyone else. You might want to fix that if she’s you’re girl!
    FqZ5H.png

Eventually he was with the right girl.
    FqZ9L.png

She was looking for revenge.
    FqZag.png

Watch out Harrison! I think this one has a dark side!
    FqZaP.png

So I made a horrifying discovery. Greysen has recently become a father…and the Nanny is married!!
    FqZcf.PNG

I love how active this household is.
    FqZd7.png

Elly wasn’t impressed with Harrison, but there’s another boy in the house she does like.
    FqZe5.png

Harrison is at Jools house as often as she is at his.
    FqZeZ.png

They decided to give the lovebirds some space.
    FqZgo.png

Afterwards, Harrison helped Delilah clean up.
    FqZgL.png

Greysen had to give a speech uptown and Harrison went along with him. He turned out more interested in the musician than his grandpa though!
    FqZhZ.png

Just like weddings, no one wants to sit when they’re at a speech.
    FqZiV.png

Turns out Uncle Trevor is the gym trainer at the Uptown Gym. That’s Aunt Ava in the background.
    FqZk1.png

Could he really be my heir if this didn’t happen at some point? Actually, it’s been awhile, but in true heir fashion…
    FqZly.png

This is some serious trama!
    FqZn9.png

Luckily Braylen kept it together and saved his little brother.
    FqZoe.png

This was good since all of his adults had fled for their lives. Well except Mom. Lauren was at work. I feel confident she would have taken care of this quickly!
    FqZpQ.png

They had also been in the middle of a party. Emilia and her husband distressed by helping in the kitchen. Emilia immediately cut her hand. She doesn’t do kitchens!
    FqZql.png

Trevor was star struck and asked for a selfie.
    FqZrv.png

Andromeda also couldn’t resist going in for a hug as if she didn’t know her.
    FqZsd.png

Braylen eased everyone’s nerves and gave a little concert. He’s getting to be as good as his father.
    FqZtg.png

Poor Harrison got cleaned up and went right for the treadmill.
    FqZul.png

The next day it was Winterfest and time for the triplets to age up.
    FqZDe.png
    FqZFc.png
    FqZW6.png

Greysen started dinner and when he abandoned it, Harrison finished it.
    FqZXB.png

Guys…I have to tell you. As soon as Winterfest was over I woke those triplets up and I kicked them out of the house. I had to try one more time!
    FqZYT.png

I’m done.
    FqZZa.PNG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top