Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Queenarella Ahh thank you! I also really like it. It types so much faster then how I did it before and that makes me want to write again for this uber long challenge :P

Well, guess that's a possibility. My guess is you're mid 20, so like... 25, 26, maybe 27...

Gert may look handsome, but his personality is nothing. Blergh.

Chapter:
    Sidenote: James looks a lot like Rhett from my 100-baby challenge. It's possible that I'll call him Rhett later on :') Besides that, looks like a nice date! And maybe it's good for James that you missed his fall. At least Tempy is not making fun of it^^

Sad rain.

Yaaaaa, Kent also made it to a date! I'm really happy about that. Does Kent like chess? I guess that could be a 'rich' sport....

Was there a cosplay party going on??? :')

Oehhh, Kevin S. got the third one! I like Kevin S. Idk why. He also may stay for a long time^^

Something with social distancing...

OMG DRAGOOOO! HI! I MISSED YOU MAN. He probably would just reply with 'I'm just in your safe man, leave me alone' :') So, he's still single? OMG AND HIS HAIR IS GREY AHHAHAHAH.

Ohhh, the Rylan look-a-like also won a date^^ I can't remember his name, only after I search it up, so it's just Rylan look-a-like for me. But I
    still like Marquise very much!!!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @TheYayToast Haha, she seems to be less impressed with my date ideas. She's a snob after all ^^
    A grump bug? No, they were all fine with the dates :) Maybe the screenshots or my comments make it look otherwise ^^ But everyone enjoyed the dates.

I almost used this as a caption but decided to not overuse the current situation for jokes :D

@Skeilah Guess why I picked it, too :D:D It's easy to handle :) And imo it is more fun to play a challenge when you use that style of writing :)

It's the last option ^^ I'm glad you still call that mid 20 :D

Aw man :/ It's a pity when pretty people have a boring personality... Well, pretty on the first sight. Personality can make a person look beautiful imo :)
    Hm, if you call him Rhett I might think you mean Jett as that's closer from how you spell the names :sweat_smile: Let's prepare for a lot of confusion then lol

I love it when sims fall in game :D While skating, on ice, the water slide, any other reason. It's hilarious. But no matter how much I laugh at my sims or how mean I treat them, I couldn't kill them :#

Hm, I guess there are chess boards in the world that are veeeery expensive. And I think in many movies and series a lot of rich people have a chs game in their office. A super fancy one of course. Colored with the blood of an all white dragon, made of the bones of Nessy and stuff like that :D

I assume there might have been the geekcon. I always ignore the festival notifications.

The funny thing is, Maggie and I PMed after she sent me her quiz answers and found out that goth Cam and dungeon Kevin would be a perfect match :D So in case Kevin S. should get kicked out he's promised to Cam :p

Well, I'm in quarantine (not just curfew anymore) so I honestly miss the social distancing only thing :sweat_smile: Well, two weeks and it should be over. Quaratine, not the rest tho.

All of them are grey and old and still single. I really don't get why MCCC hasn't married off a single guy from last generation :/ Only Kaden and Moss got married. But that was me, not MCCC.

For some reason I have no problem to remember the name Marquise. It sounds a lot like Markus and that's a common name here. But the spelling... Oh the spelling :joy:
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Queenarella Finding the code on the box is just the easiest way to get it. The codes were also sometimes on the pamphlet inside if you still have those? Or, you might be able to find the code in the game somewhere, not sure. Worth looking into though if you really want it. :)
    Hmm, that sounds like an interesting show. Kinda sad for the guys though if all they wanted was his money instead of someone to love. But that's showbiz I guess. I don't think most of those shows are really about finding love anyway. It's just about getting your face on TV and causing drama to get recognition. *shrugs*

Tsk, silly Nathan. the Brennans are awesome just the way they are! :)

You're welcome, it'll happen. ;)

He is! I got a shock when my Drifter founder went to the hospital to give birth. Her Dr. was a very handsome NPC elder. He was fit, not stooped over, dimples, great hair, no wrinkles and not pear shaped either. That never happens. o.O
    Yeah, don't know why I hadn't noticed before. lol

It's sad how elders are depicted in this game. They need more love. *sigh*

Cool, thanks for the info. I've heard of this Andrew before. After TS4 is complete, I'll check it out. :)

Isn't that the name of the contestant's sister with 'problems'?

Oh come on, you know! ;) Hint: (rhymes with truck)boy

Tiny Feet Hulk. LOL :D He's bigger eh? You need to have a pool party again. *whistles innocently*

Ohhh, okay, that's the girl I wondered if it was a contestant's sister (possibly named Addison?)

Welcome Wagon!
    Yay! James got a date. So funny he fell skating. Too bad you missed it. lol Did Tempy fall too?

I'm sure those Sims dressed up in costumes were part of a Cosplay club. I have one in my game as well and they always show up in Oasis Springs and Magnolia Blossom parks. It's always the same three Sims too, all premades; Morgan Fyres, Paolo and Joaquin.

Poor Kevin, Tempy just can't get past his background. Can't say as I blame her though. IF something like that could happen in the real world? *shivers* Happy that he'll get a chance to find happiness with Cam if not with Tempy. Yes, I peek at spoilers. :p

Okay, don't get me wrong, I think ALL the guys are handsome or cute, but Marquise? He's just such a beautiful Sim. Absolutely stunning. Loved how you said he liked the color of the wall. lol Anyway...

Looks like all the dates went well. Congrats everyone! Guessing the other guys get a group date?

Have a great weekend everyone! <3
    @Karababy52 If I have anything left the code should be still there. But - as I haven't looked again - I fear that I sold the boxes... Or gave it to a friend to sell them...
    I can't remember what happened. I think the money love made me sick so I didn't watch more than 1 episode...

The get fame thing was so obvious this year on the bachelor. He decided to go home solo :joy:

He hates the alien genes :D He seriously gets sad or angry when he sees one of the alien offspring :joy:

I haven't seen pear shaped sims in my game for a while now tbh. Maybe that was finally fixed?
    You make it sound like ts4 will be over by tomorrow :joy: I'm not ready for ts5. I spent so much money in ts4...

You are right! I didn't have her name saved in my head :D I knew Jett has a sister but not her name.

Oh those bad bad truckboys :D I know way too many of them... And of course I mentioned them on the chapter. It's hard to mention them here tho lol

I didn't plan a pool party this time because I wasn't sure what season it would be. Well, turns out to be summer -.-

I hate Welcome Wagon. I want to turn it off.
    Tempy is active so she didn't fall :sweat_smile:

That would make sense but I didn't create a club. Is it a premade club?

Kevin S. will be fine ^^ Hm, I'm sure this can't happen in reality as men usually can't bear babies lol

I don't have a favorite, not even in looks ^^ But I honestly wonder if Tempy's babies will have a different color again. Maybe purple?

I only use spoilers to shorten my long comments lol And in case someone hasn't read the chapter yet and sees a spoiler ^^

No group date this time. But there will be a party :) No pool party tho. Something different. You'll laugh at them :D
  • MayaioYTMayaioYT Posts: 38 Member
    Sounds really fun!💞
    Do you have any challenge ideas?
    I want something trendy & something people would like watching!😁😁😁
    @MayaioYT It is fun :)

There's a thread with a lot of challenges listed. You can find it here.
  • MayaioYTMayaioYT Posts: 38 Member
    @Queenarella Thanks so much! :)
    @Queenarella Unfortunately, I did a little digging to try to help you out and found this on EA Answers:

Starting October 11, 2018, free copies of The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection will no longer be available.

Why the change?

A few years ago, we ran a limited-time promotion offering free codes for The Sims 2 Ultimate Edition. Since that promotion ended, we’ve gotten a lot of contacts asking for codes for the collection. We’ve done our best to support these contacts in the past, but we have reached a point where we no longer can.

Looks like you can't get a free copy anymore. :( I'm sorry, I had no idea.
    Oh, I had no idea he actually hated alien genes. I thought it was something you made up for the story.

You're lucky, I still get them all the time and I've read of other Simmers on here that do too.
    No, I'm not ready for TS5 at all! I'm enjoying TS4 too much and you're right. I spent a TON on this game. I don't want to start all over again. I was just saying when it is over, that's when I'll go on a wild shopping spree for CC and Mods. :)

Okay, good to know. Thought I'd read it wrong or something. lol

Yeah, moderators probably wouldn't like that at all. Poor truckboys, never get any love...well, at least not here. lol

I rarely have to deal with the Welcome Wagon unless I'm doing a challenge that involves an untouched save. Otherwise, in my custom save template, most of the lots have been bulldozed. If your Sims don't have neighbors, they won't get the Welcome Wagon. However, I do wish we could turn that off. I sometimes just cancel the event. Doing that makes your neighbors hate you, but meh. *shrugs*
    Yes, it's a premade club that I believe came with GT. I didn't make that club either.

lol Silly, I know men can't have babies in real life, I was just speculating, imagining if they could. :)

I know, you never do, it's cool. I'm a bit biased for James, of course, but other than that as for favorites, I just think Marquise is a very beautiful Sim. That's all. :)

Yep, that's exactly why I like to use them, especially in relation to long comments. I tend to go overboard, as you and everybody else in this thread is already well aware. lol

Cool, can't wait to find out what kind of party it is! \o/ <3
    @Karababy52 Aw man :/ What a pity but it's fine. I'm not sure if my computer could deal with both iterations installed at the same time ^^

Oh my gosh, my left hand is soooo itchy. I - silly as I am - forgot to use lotion after washing my hands for hours each day. Now my hands are super dry - not to confuse with Superdry - and I have a little rash on my left hand. It's so itchy :s
    At first I made it up for the story but it seems like he really doesn't like the alien skin colors :joy: Maybe it's something I want to see and thus project it on Nathan.

I used to have pear shaped townies only. But in the legacy safe I have so many pretty townies :D A lot of them have premade ancestors ^^

Oh good :D The money I spent is... I don't want to count it all together... It begins with me buying the collector's edition of the base game as it came out. I have hats and lamps in my game I NEVER use. And I have a little book to the game that is almost as thick as the layer of dust on it :D
    The only two packs I've ever bought on a discount were Island Living and Moschino. And that's only because I was learning for my state exm as both came out and I avoided playing the game for half a year to not get distracted.

But truckboys don't want to have love. They just want woohoo :joy:

Well, the bachelor/ette part always takes place in Newcrest. As the guys are more than 7 I had to use the candidates's houses again. So Tempy had neighbors :D And she only moved in recently :D:D

Hm, that shows how much I don't care about clubs :D:D

I overuse spoilers, too. Don't worry :D:D

A funny one :p
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Read the last two chapters already but didn't get time to comment until now, sorry!

Aww poor Cam feeling left out :(

Dang Lonnie is so hot. No wonder Tempy formed certain expectations about him.

Sounds like my Kevin seriously needs some therapy to address those deep and unresolved childhood issues!

Sophie going down the slide on her face :D omg I can't... I need to use that slide more.

The 'make sim leave' cheat from MCCC isn't working for you? I could swear it still works in my game. Will have to check that.

Wow your Vlad really does turn up everywhere. He looks so sinister standing at the stall in his dark form. I wouldn't trust him not to have poisoned the food.

Woop Kevin won a date! Oh dear hope Tempy isn't too put off by Kevin's complicated family dynamics. No Kevin, I know you are a loner but you could at least dance next to the lady!
    @MaggieMarley It's fine ^^ You were busy making Vlad pop out 100 babies after all lol

Lonnie is really hot. His personality is a real twist ^^ Something that's super hard to find in real life lol For some weird reason I would hever date a handsome guy like Lonnie, even if he was interested in me. Not because of stereotypes but I can't stand too handsome/pretty people :joy: Probably envy :D

He might need some therapy, yes :D But so far he's doing fine. A bit of trauma is needed to make people funny :D

The slide is awesome! Use it :D You won't regret it :D

I haven't tried that option for a long time now tho. Maybe it works again but the second option in the MCCC register works just fine :)

It's so creepy Vlad decided to sell stuff in his dark form. Modfied dark form... Modified by the game :joy:

Kevin just practices social distancing. He's a rolemodel. He wants to show off how much better he is compared to his life donor :D

Seriously, I need to cut it with all the emojis. Aweful. Sorry.
    @Queenarella Bummer...Hmm, if it isn't already there, maybe try putting the lotion bottle right next to the towel you use to dry your hands? If it is already there, uh, maybe the rash will be a reminder to use it next time? Could try making a paste out of oatmeal and water to rub on the rash too. Oatmeal is supposed to help relieve itchy skin I guess. I don't know. One of the perils of doing our duty to save mankind. ;)
    Some Sims really don't like aliens, so maybe he's just one of them. I kinda hope Tempy gets a purple alien now just to see his reaction. lol

Aha! That's why you're townies aren't pear-shaped anymore! My townies are all newly created by the game and not mixed with premade genetics.

You have a lot to explore yet in this game, as do I. I have everything except MFP & Fitness, but I've been eyeing those packs recently. They both have things I want, but don't want. Can't decide if buying them for what I do want is worth ending up with the stuff I don't want. lol Bought almost all mine full price too, except a couple and some were gifts or giveaway wins.

True, otherwise I guess they'd be called lover boys. ;) Oh wait, that's kind of the same thing though isn't it? lol

Rarely use clubs myself, except in the Asylum challenge. It's useful for somewhat controlling uncontrollable Sims. :)

Can't wait, I'll be there reading with bells on...and a rubber chicken! *bock bock* :p
    @Karababy52 The lotion is already right next to the towel :D I just forget to use it all the time. I wash my hands and think "lotion!" and then I dry my hands and leave without lotion on my hands... -.- I'm weird like that :D The rash is mostly gone now but my skin is dry.
    That's true. Some sims get really angry when they discover another sim is an alien. I so hope for more colors :D

There are a few newly generated townies, too, but I guess even those don't have pear shaped bodies ^^ I'm finally lucky with townies lol

You won packs in giveaways? :o How cool is that! Well, Fitness has many cool BB things and the CAS is nice, too :) And MFP is great as well :D for the same reasons. The game play for both is not thaat exciting to say it nicely but it's just a stuff pack.

Hm, no I think truckboys are the bad version of lover boys. There's this Queen song Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy. Freddie doesn't make it sound like he's a truckboy but someone who just knows how to love you the right way ^^ Not how to love as many women as possible :D

In my BOTU I had the Leader of the Pack aspiration and there you need clubs. That's the only reason why I use clubs :D But the aspiration is way too easy...

I still have to write today's chapter but I'll do this soon ^^ But I think I'll take a shower first.
    And here we have the new chapter!

G4.D4: I'm Batman, sh!

For anyone who usually looks at the chapters list on my blog, Wordpress is extremely buggy and won't let me add the new chapter, any links and logs me out all the time. Also, it doesn't load the notifications. If you comment on my blog, please forgive me for taking longer to answer :'(
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Haha Kevin in his robot suit :D ohhh sounds as if he has plans to make Tempy a vampire...

I didn't know they could tallk through glass! More social distancing? ;)

Well done Kevin, falling asleep rather than, you know, TALKING to the bachelorette!

Oh I am interested to know how the relationship levels 'score board' currently stands...
    @Queenarella Glad at least the rash is gone. :)
    Yeah, just recently I won the Tiny Living SP and earlier the Outdoor Retreat GP when it came out. I was shocked, and very thankful for both of them. We have some very generous Simmers in the community for which I will be forever grateful. :)

I will definitely use almost everything in the Fitness pack, especially build/buy. I used to think there wasn't much in it to warrant the price, but that was before I knew about how useful the earbuds can be for Uni students. Plus, I can see how beneficial using a TV for exercise instead of getting large workout machines would be in relation to Tiny builds.

MFP...I'm still on the fence. While I've been salivating over the blinds (we need more window treatments!), like the hairstyles and I love the aquarium coffee table, that's about it I'd use from the pack. Some of the furniture is cute I guess, but; I don't dress up my C&Ds, don't like the stickers and the small pets with the possibility of getting bit creeps me out. lol

Very true, yup, you're right. :)

Easy eh? I've never tried that aspiration. Perhaps I will next time I do an Asylum challenge. Have you ever tried the Beach Life aspiration? That one is incredibly easy too.

Annnd about the current chapter...
    LOL You promised funny and delivered! Hilarious there were three bears and two robots, one of which was James. Why James? He's not that into robotics, or at least I thought he wasn't. Not such the big nature boy I thought he was. hehe

Agreed about Kevin W, he looked great as a cop. I know most Simmers don't like that mustache, but as you probably know, I love it!

Ooo, was Kevin S implying he'd bite Tempy to make her immortal if he won? o.O Oh dear...

I need to place more waterslides on my Sims' lots. I had no idea it was so irresistible. Oh and the pool floats, I see Sims clamoring to use those in other stories too. I've yet to use any for my Sims.

Aw, sorry to see Kevin W go @Pinmat135 he'll be missed. :(

So, SO happy to hear you'll be marking the eliminated guys immediately for marriage. Hopefully they won't suffer the fate of the previous guys. Speaking of, I'm almost afraid to ask, but have any of them got married? Are they still alive? Just curious...

Such a fun chapter! Looks like costume parties can be a real hoot, I've never held any in my game. That's another thing I need to try now. :)

Have a great week! <3
    @MaggieMarley Either that or he would give up vampirism for him :) Sophie still has the cure drink in her inventory from completing the Good Vampire aspiration. Maybe she'll give it to him ^^

I didn't know this either. It was so weird to watch them :D

He already talked to her but he missed some chances to talk to her after I was done with all the screenshots :sweat_smile: But he stepped into the "sleep on the pizza" tradition :D

I thought very long about this. I don't have screenshots of the boards but I keep my notes where I write every score down. Showing everyone's score would take away the suspense. But I can tell you the numbers without adding the names except for the eliminated ones :)
    Elimination 1: Colton and Samson left with both 6 points; the rest of the guys had 8, 9, 11, 12 or 13.

Elimination 2: Kevin W. had 8 points; the rest of the men had 11, 13, 14, 16, 20, 22, 23 or 24.

I can publish the exact numbers after the finale :)

@Karababy52 The rash is gone but my skin is terribly dry :D And it now starts to dry out even worse on my right hand, too. But this shows I wash my hand as I am supposed to wash them in these times.
    There are so many giveaways :) I only find them after I already bought the new packs :D

Oh the tv workouts look so funny :D Your sim needs enough space to do it tho or you'll get the standard "no space" wave.

The small pets are.... boring :D I think so far only one of my sims had a rodent lol

Yeah you can finish it within a few sim days. No, not yet. Can it be done without living in Sulani? I need a new aspiration for Tempy as soon as she finishes her mess in Strangerville :D
    There are so many costumes for the party but the robot and the bear was popular :D And of course it had to be one that covers the face lol

The Eddie moustache :D I'm not a big fan of moustaches either but on some sims/people they look amazing! Just imagine Mortimer Goth wihtout his moustache. Would look weird.

Either he bites her to become a vampire but that would mean the two take up two slots in the household forever... Or Kevin S. drinks the vampirism cure :)

The floats are even used during thunderstorms. Sims risk their lives to sleep or relax on them :D And the waterslides are the best. I forgot they even existed for way too long. Good thing I placed it :D

I didn't expect him to leave :/ But I don't expect anyone to leave. There are too many guys left to remember the score board :sweat_smile:

Only when they hit adulthood. So they still have half their lives left to get married :D

Unfortunately, nope. None of them is married by now. But they might be lucky as I turned off aging during the bachelorette phase. Maybe they end up with someone :) I feel like MCCC teases me tho. Every time the marriage notifications pop up there are A LOT. But none of our beloved men... -.-

Have a great week, too! <3

The next chapter will come at any time today. I have played it but not yet written lol
    G4.D5: Next!

And here we have it :)

In case you binge read this challenge, you need to use the home category to see all chapters as I can't bother with the buggy chapters page lately...
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Nice chapter :smile:
    It is nice to learn a little more details about each participant ;)
    Are the remaining contestants moving together in one house after the next elimination? Because 3 in 1 house is rather sad :tongue:

You saw that? Tempy and Bryce are silently holding hands while talking :o Or... Bryce snapped two of Tempy's fingers...

What is that with all the pants with holes btw? Sorry, I have a really extreme version of trypophobia. Holes that don't belong somewhere just disgust me, and holes in pants are one of those things. Even in the Sims! Brrrrrrrrr.

Kent.... Why...? you were doing so well previous episodes... Why are you ruining it by sitting all there?

HAHAHAH That biting-comment made him shuffle for sure! (I hope not, but maybe there really ARE people who are into biting... That's maybe more disgusting than my trypophobia....)

Ahhh, I still love Kevin very much. Like, why is he there with the alcohol anyways? xD

Smooth move, Marquise
    @MonaSolstraale I try to add one piece of information in each chapter :)

@Skeilah
    As soon as there are only 7 left they'll move in with Tempy. And Sophie will move back to the legacy household.

Oh yes! They are holding hands! It looks more like crushing hands tho :D

You mean like ripped pants? It's ... fashion :joy: For some. I used to have black pants with both knees ripped. I couldn't find them for a long time until I realized that my grandma saw them drying on the line, noticed the holes and sewed them close :| It seriously took me about 2 years to notice it. I just thought I lost the pants :joy:

I made him move over again :) I guess he was just a bit shy for a second ^^

If you think biting is disgusting you would be shocked what else there is out there in the world :joy:

He actually just waited for his turn but it looked like he glared at the booze :joy:
    I really hate ripped pants. That’s some weird fashion trend I’ll never understand. Sorry for those who love them: it’s not you, it’s me. :’) And I really love your grandma for doing that HAHAHAHAH omg!!
    @Queenarella
    Here's something that might help, try taking 5000 mcg of high potency Biotin every day. It's a supplement for healthy skin, hair & nails. I started taking it years ago when I was trying to lose weight. My skin is never dry now, I don't lose near as much hair, in fact it's healthy and thick for someone my age and I have to cut my nails every other week or so or they get too long. Completely safe! Worth a try, might help your dry skin problem, it did mine. :)

I used to love the TV workouts in TS2, the videos for them were funny! It was fun seeing the fails Sims would have until they got better too. :)

I haven't tried that aspiration in quite awhile, but I think it might be able to be done in other worlds. You could check out the tasks without actually changing to it. Might be worth a look.

Yeah, I can't imagine Morty without a 'stache. I actually like mustaches on men in real life. Hubby's only shaved his off once in all the years we've been together. He looked so different without it and said his lip was cold. lol He quickly grew it back.

If he wins I can see him drinking the cure rather than Tempy becoming a vamp. I get the feeling he doesn't like being a vampire much and it would be the ultimate slap in the face to Vlad. :)

Sims are obsessed with a lot of stuff to the point they're not very smart using/doing them. I don't have any room on the lot I'm currently playing for a waterslide, but hopefully House 02 of the Drifter challenge's lot will be bigger so I can place one. :)

What's only when they hit adulthood? That's when MCCC marries them off? Not when they're YA?

Ugh, well I'm crossing my fingers. Even if Eddy doesn't (which I hope he does), I'll be happy if ANY of them find someone to love. <3

Current Chapter comments:
    You've not had a painter yet? Wow, that's surprising considering how rich they are now. I guess since you're this far along though, it makes sense the simoleons would pile up from everything else they do to make money. Do they use a vault to store simoleons? I haven't tried using one of those yet.

Yep, James definitely is smitten with Tempy, love how he's looking at her. Sheesh, can really see Don in his profile eh? lol Don's the hubby of my Drifter founder and they have a toddler now. She looks so much like him, very cute. I hope she stays that way when she ages up . I've heard Don's male offspring can be very handsome, but not so much females. o.O *wishmeluck*

Okay, I'll laugh! LOL So funny when Sims do that. I think it's funny, but I know it annoys a lot of Simmers. Only time it annoys me is when they get stuck and I have to reset them.

Aw, Bryce is looking at Tempy the same as James and she didn't notice, again. Sheesh Tempy, pay attention! lol I've only had adults play that game either, and only at the bar.

Good answer Joey! Even if Tempy did kind of shoot down the idea of a romantic duet. lol

Hmm, Kent's looking away and NOW Tempy looks at him. Um, well, uh, concerning biting...a little love nip now and then can be fun in my opinion. But not TOO hard... and it depends on where. o:)

So, uh, was Marquise indulging a little with Kevin while waiting? The faces he pulls in those two shots is hilarious. Oh! He's a spellcaster! I had no idea, guess I should've looked at his profile eh? Cool. :)

Hey Moss! Talk about hot! I love seeing him wandering around in my game. For some reason he doesn't have the scar though. o.O I'll have to fix that.

hehe Kevin looks like he's doing a ballet move. Hmm, maybe I was wrong. It sounds as if he likes being a vampire while talking to Tempy. I guess there is the whole immortality thing going for it.

LOL Sims don't have any logic. I've seen screenshots of Mermaids swimming in the rain with an umbrella. *rolls eyes* Oh well...

Another fun chapter! Looking forward to the next, as always. <3
    @Skeilah A bit ripped is ok for me but those pants where half of the material is missing... Nah :D The good thing about ripped pants is when you're clumsy and get your pants ripped by accident all the time then you can act as if it was part of the design :joy:

The funny thing is I read about a similar story like a few months before I found my sewed pants and was like "How can you not notice that?" and there I was, unaware that I did not notice it at all... -.- :D

@Karababy52
    As soon as I can leave the house I'll try to find it somewhere :) But the nail cutting sounds annoying :# I have to cut mine every 2 weeks and I'm surprised my eyes haven't plopped out of my head from rolling them so hard each time I have to do it :D

Hm, I can't remember if there are fails in ts4 tv workouts. But they look funny in general :D

If it's something like Strangerville Mystery and Tempy can do it in a few sim days - she needs to pop out babies asap lol - then I'll do this one ^^ Or I'll have Amy do it... But her turn is over.

I'm probably one of the few women world wide who prefers men completely shaved :D No beard, no stopples... I hate the beard trend so much. On a party there was this random guy - married with child as he's the BIL of a friend of mine - and he has longer hair (had a bun) and a beard. He couldn't accept that he wasn't my type. Ruined the party for me -.- I like my men with short hair and no beard. End of story lol One of his arguments was "what if you miss meeting your soulmate because he has long hair and a beard?". I don't know what's wrong with this guy but just because someone's not my type doesn't mean I don't talk to them :D Ok, end of my rant lol

That's exactly my thought :D It would ruin Vlad's army of 100 vampires lol It would also make more sense for the challenge. If Tempy turned into a vampire I would either kill her one day to get that household spot left or cure her and have her die of old age. Same thing for Kevin if he wins and also Lonnie. I might let them stay vampires for a while but they won't live for eternity. Not in my household :D Sophie will move out one day, too.

The slide needs a lot of space, that's true. I'd rather not have a garden but put the slide there :D I hope your other house will be big enough for it :)

That's when I mark them as get married :) But I won't have to do it ^^ Kevin W. is already married. The guy who leaves next is married, too. I'm on day 8 in game :)

I kinda doubt it by now :/
    They're not that rich tho. There's 40K and sometimes 50K in the house but as soon as the 13K bill comes we're down to 40K again :D
    And the house isn't finished yet... and I really want to add a bit of a backyard soon. And with backyard I mean a waterslide. :D

No, they don't use a vault ^^ I haven't used one either yet. I totally forgot this is a thing :D

Don's sons always look 90% like him. That's why I knew James was his son before I read he might be his son :D I'm not sure about the girls... The few times I used Don for babies he only gave me sons :D At least the times I can remember. Good luck!

Bryce and James seem to be the ones to be hit hard by love already. It's like Cupid didn't shoot an arrow but with a harpoon :joy:

Tempy has level 0 or maybe 1 in Singing. It must sound horrible :D:D She didn't shoot down Joey, she was realistic lol

Why do I try real hard to find out what you meant where the flowers are? :D I know it has something to do with biting lol

It only says that Marquise's hobby is spellcasting. But I didn't notice him being a spellcaster :sweat_smile: Maybe I should check it for once :)

You downloaded Moss before you got GF, didn't you? Maybe that's why his scar his missing in your game.

His feet are weird in this screenshot :D Kinda dramatic. Immortal suffering in Kevin's case tho.

WHAT? :joy: That is so dumb it's hilarious :joy:

I still need to write the next one :)