Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vote History:
    DeKay votes Icey
    Icey votes Mouse
    Starry votes Icey

Vote Count:
    Icey has two votes.
    Mouse has one vote.

Icey has been lynched. He was the Mafia Goon.

Night 2 has started and will end in 24 hours. Good luck, and sorry Day 2 was cut a little short.

Teehee
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    If the host of the game isn't even here, I feel like it doesn't much matter anyway. If I vote or don't, will it be counted? Will it count?
    I feel like giving someone else my vote at this point, like here, take it.

You seem very reluctant to vote Ice here Nush. Like how you were reluctant to vote for me when we were mafia together

Yes, but I'm not mafia this time. And I don't know who is.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Wow, so Icey was indeed. And we live to see another day.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited March 2020
    Hello?!? No one has talked in 18 hours.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    No ones talking because it's night rn. We can't talk on topic during the night phase.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Night 2 has ended. Last night, Sophia was killed. She was a Vanilla Townie.

Day 3 has started. Good luck town- you only have one more shot.
    funny-gifs20.gif

So...who is mafia, DeKay, or Mouse?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Icey voted Mouse which would look to me like a ploy....

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

I was the one who started the whole Ice thing and I kept it going the whole day 2. It is you or Dekay, but probably you. Dekay seemed pretty against Ice yesterday also

I was the one who started the whole Ice thing and I kept it going the whole day 2. It is you or Dekay, but probably you. Dekay seemed pretty against Ice yesterday also

You either know it's not me, or you'll find out soon enough.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Either one of you being against Ice proves nothing to me except you're both canny enough to play at that for strategic reasons. One of you is legit, the other is playing well.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    But I have to say, Ice voting you, looks to me like an attempt to exonerate a partner. Yet I still kind of almost WANT it to be DeKay because I was thinking what a hoot that would be if Ice and DeKay really did turn out to be a package deal in this particular game, and my initial thinking of them as town in particular proved my "instincts" were 180 degrees turned around.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I’m gonna go see who Sophia was sus of yesterday. Maybe that will be reason why she was killed
    I find it weird that she was killed when she is a new player and isn’t as likely to figure out the killer as someone like Dekay who’s been playing for a long time
    I looked back. I don’t get why anyone would want to kill Sophia. She had no clue on who the other mafia was and I’m pretty sure some people were sus with her meaning she had the chance of being lynched today. Meaning rhis seems a lot like a random kill, which leads me to think it might be Nush since Nush is still relatively new to mafia. That doesn’t mean it is him but still. Also Dekay was the second person yesterday to vote Ice and kept the vote the whole time. Nush didn’t want to vote for Ice and ended up not voting at all as far as I can see. I’m going to go ahead and vote Nush.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Oh, I was gonna ask Sophia how she knew about the term lylo but I guess it doesn't matter now anymore.

I don't see Mouse being the mafia. Cuz it wouldn't make sense for her to vote for Icey first thing on day 2. If they are actually mafia together, then wow. 😂 You got me.

Vote: Nush
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    I’m gonna go see who Sophia was sus of yesterday. Maybe that will be reason why she was killed

She was sus of you and Icey actually if I remember correctly.
    832XG3D.gif
    edited March 2020
    tenor.gif
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    edited March 2020
    DeKay wrote: »
    Oh, I was gonna ask Sophia how she knew about the term lylo but I guess it doesn't matter now anymore.

I read the rules and there was a mafia vocabulary words list in it, and the meaning of lylo was in it.

image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    I find it weird that she was killed when she is a new player and isn’t as likely to figure out the killer as someone like Dekay who’s been playing for a long time

I don't think that's even remotely weird. But I'm divergent and sometimes so openminded that nothing actually sticks in there. Like so open it's completely empty. :D Tried to go into having "feelings" and it was baloney. Just me trying to build an air castle. So I think I'm going back to just being completely honest about it to myself when I have no effin idea about something. No reading tea leaves anymore, just admit I got nothing.

Except that I know it's not me. And whoever else it isn't, needs to vote with me for whoever is left if we want town to win.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    And DeKay is awesome but that doesn't mean she's town. I don't have any clue which one of you to vote for. So glad it's not real life, like the conundrum of being in the bush in the dark and having one chance to shoot or be shot, and not knowing if the person on one side is the enemy or a teammate. Wish I had a clicker.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I read the rules and there was a mafia vocabulary words list in it, and the meaning of lylo was in it.

I was wondering that, too. I guess you're just a quick study, Sophia! :)

xicwqMCm.jpg

I don't see Mouse being the mafia. Cuz it wouldn't make sense for her to vote for Icey first thing on day 2. If they are actually mafia together, then wow. 😂 You got me.

Vote: Nush

Well there went town. But if you're mafia, that's what you want.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    tenor.gif

WIsh I could do that without looking like a pig! She had class! When I shove popcorn in my mouth, I just look gross. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg

Okay, good good! I like how you did some research about the game. 💪 Cuz that totally wasn't me in my first game. LOL!
    832XG3D.gif