March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rugs and curtains need better catalog thumbs

I must admit I delay going to the rug and curtain sections of the Buy catalog. When I see a rug I think will be great under the dining table, it turns out to be a door mat. When I want a 3x3 rug, it turns out to be 7x7. Looking for a curtain for a tall window, I always end up with lots of different sizes and widths, without really finding what I was looking for.

Can thumbs get some kind of indication of size please? Rugs could simply get "3x4" and curtains could get a hint on how many tiles wide they are, it would help a lot, thanks!
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    It's possible to resize the rugs, but then you can't select them anymore, not sure if this is a bug or my game is acting up. Curtains can be re-scaled too. But, yeah, some sub-sections in the catalogue would be nice for other items not just windows and doors. Maybe sort items by their width so we know where to look if we need 1, 2 or 3 tiles wide objetcs.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    It's possible to resize the rugs, but then you can't select them anymore, not sure if this is a bug or my game is acting up. Curtains can be re-scaled too. But, yeah, some sub-sections in the catalogue would be nice for other items not just windows and doors. Maybe sort items by their width so we know where to look if we need 1, 2 or 3 tiles wide objetcs.

I've been able to select them, but I have to click in the middle of the rug to get the original size tiles.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame