Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    Three beeps meant Ray needed her.Kimberly rushed to Ray's house
    expecting to find an emergency.

Screenshot-53.jpg
    Hey Kimberly, go into the computer room and open the round circle
    Ray's text said."Odd,okay."

Screenshot-54.jpg
    Ray: Hi!
    Kimberly: Sweet Christmas! You startled me.
    Why are you hovering over my head?
    Ray: Surprised you, huh?
    Kimberly: Yeah! This is pretty cool, though.Its like your
    in the same room.
    Ray: I am.

Screenshot-55.jpg
    Ray: Surprise!
    Kimberly: Don't do that! You scared me.
    Ray: Ha! Anyways, take off your wrist watch and put this new one on.Its upgraded.
    Kimberly: What do you want me to do with the old one?
    Ray: Throw it...now! Its gonna self descruct.
    Kimberly tossed the watch away from her, within seconds it exploded, startling both her
    and Ray.

Screenshot-56.jpg
    They both jumped into an embrace from being startled.

Screenshot-58.jpg
    Ray: You're in your pajamas...
    Kimberly: Yeah....its almost midnight! I was studying for history class.
    Ray: Sorry, I wouldn't have called you but I didn't want to forget to...
    the alarms sounded.
    Over the intercom: "Robbery at Karoke Palace...Possible Hostage."
    Ray: We're on it paul.Ready to fight crime?
    Kimberly: Let's go.

Screenshot-59.jpg
    Ray: Let's do it!

Part 2 in next post.
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    I can't stand when people have to go around and point out mistakes.Pet Peeve of mine 😂 hope everyone is staying well.

If something is wrong it should be corrected. If you can´t stand it or not. B)
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    Robber: I told you lady, give me all your money.
    Bartender: You can't get away with this! Help.

Screenshot-62.jpg
    Ray: And he won't.
    Kimberly: That's right.

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Robber: Captain Man...I'm not afraid of you..
    Ray: You should be...I'll give you a head start...start running...
    Robber: I think not...Oh? Who is this next to you.

Screenshot-65.jpg
    Robber: You're a lovely sight.I think we could be good friends, yes?
    Kimberly: Gross, I don't think so.Last warning get lost.
    Robber: Sure! And you come with me.
    Kimberly: You had your chance.

Screenshot-68.jpg
    Ray: Are you sure you don't want help.
    Kimberly: Nope, sit back and relax.I got this.

Screenshot-69.jpg
    Robber: That's my neck! let go! Ouch.
    Kimberly: It will be more than your neck when I'm done with you.

Screenshot-71.jpg
    Robber: Oww...I got beat, by a girl?!!
    Kimberly: Want a round two?
    Robber: No way, your tough!

Screenshot-74.jpg
    Robber: I still think we could be good friends.Let's go cause trouble.
    Kimberly: I guess you haven't learned...She leans in to punch
    Robber: I'm going I'm going!

Screenshot-75.jpg
    Kimberly: Gross...He was flirting with me.I need a bath.
    Ray: Probably that outfit you got on...
    Kimberly: What?
    Ray: Nothing...Job's all done.Let's go.
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    edited March 2020
    @lisasc360 I have to admit though I like the newer country singers I like most of the old ones too. Kenny was one of my first concerts and meet and greets I got to go to when I was little.
    I also like Dolly, Patsy, Johnny and Loretta. I'm glad ya ain't bashing on Luke, my best friend irl is a huge fan of him. :lol:

I'm supposed to be seeing Tonya Tucker in concert in June but I think it'll cancel or postpone.

I also must mention Kacey Musgraves. She seems to be going for the old style.

And I agree with you on rap and hiphop... it's not good. My only exceptions are Disney's Let It Shine and Adam Hicks from Disney's Lemonade Mouth.

Anyway, in sad news, and sadly also on National Puppy Day, the little yorkie I mentioned died this morning. :cry: I'm thankful I got to see and hold him before it happened. He's 15 though so it was time.
    Does anyone have any ideas on what I could make as a memorial (saw picture frames and shadow boxes on Google) was curious what y'all would do or have done.

My brother's been wanting me to write a book about the dogs. I'm thinking I will now in honor of the little pup.
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    @rubyskywalker so sorry to hear about the dog! 15 is a good age, though.

So, 7:30 am, Sunday morning in the Asquith household. What's everyone doing?

Ros is sleeping.

cqtu6wy.jpg

Martin is in his favourite place, the garden.

VkucSWJ.jpg

Nicholas is enjoying some French toast.

HAjxgn3.jpg

Lucy is playing the guitar.

lKY9pyS.jpg

James has just woken up.

jJYtGQo.jpg

James admires his mom's skill with the board breaker.

Ulwsily.jpg

Lucy decides to work on her painting skill.

GzmOr9s.jpg

Board breaking is hard work! Ros needs a good shower, but first she grabs some leftover dim sum.

Rkqbsp0.jpg

James decided to learn inventing by studying at the library. He does have a scrap bench, but he thought he'd get in some theory first.

yrpWbGw.jpg

The shower's broken, but Nicholas only has level 1 handiness so he can't really fix it.

tKe65nC.jpg

It took me way too long to add a second bathroom :#:D Just for fun, I kitted it out with futuristic furnishings!

4AAC85j.jpg

I also installed a futuristic elevator, and Lucy was the first to test it out, but the landing wasn't so smooth...

8B9Ogjh.jpg

It really wasn't a good idea to leave the deep fryer on... thankfully, Lucy is a brave Sim and was able to deal with the fire!

4OYZxr5.jpg

I'm tempted to send someone into the future, perhaps Ros.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you, it´s nice to see you too. Jodie is very pretty :)

@bekkasan Thank you, I like Dustin. I see your sims are all going strong. The supes are looking as cute as ever.

@Puddinroy Hello :)

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Lockdown Part 5

The leader makes another speech...

efAEdqz.jpg

'Last night a lot of Sims thought that it would be a good idea to throw a few parties and some teenagers went on a crime spree!'

yBU6YF6.jpg

Sims are now no longer allowed to be in groups of more than two and the parks once again remain closed!'

mLdbRwb.jpg

The police are now going to patrol the park...

SISy5kK.jpg

Schools also remain closed

iue5VZx.jpg

Someone should let these kids and teens know!

FOD3SYF.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Karritz I don't do IF's but she he (just read your second update...lol) looks very cute!
    Petal is a beauty!

@CK213 Nice to see you again and that is a very interesting idea for gameplay! Hope you will continue to post updates and pics and your sim improves the town.

@SimsxZelda_fan Great that you had backups! bummer about the corruption though.

@GraceyManor I didn't see a toddler in the pictures. What was this about? Did I miss something?
    Kimberly: Who's the freak in the diaper?
    Ray: The toddler....he's the least of my troubles.
    Kimberly: He's creepy.

Enjoyed reading their conversation and loved seeing her sister scare her. :grin:
    We only have a few cases over on this side of Florida. Hope you guys are staying safe and your numbers are not climbing.
    Well, at least the watch worked! Sounds like they have their first case together.
    I guess that robber learned to be afraid of the side kick if not the hero. lol Great job!

@KoumoriDiru Pet pig!! Cute!

@Brandontaylor ::waves::
    Nice to see you pop in and hope you continue doing well.

@rubyskywalker Bummer about the crashing issues. Glad you are having fun with your other games and crafts. Stay safe!
    Sorry about the Yorkie. I think the shadow boxes with pictures make a nice memorial.

@emorrill Thanks so much for commenting. :smiley: I agree that he looks like his Dad. I blended his hair with the consort mod. I don't change any of the genetics at baby or toddler stage. If they age up funky as a child or teen I might adjust something then. But, I did check and he is very cute through his aging process.
    Yes, it would be nice if they could make the vaccine quickly, but, we want it safe and effective so that takes time.

@Silverofdreams30 I hope you can beat it soon.

@king_of_simcity7 Looks like too many in that group and they are too close together! lol
    I guess the kids and teens didn't watch the leaders speech!

@Lucy_Henley Great pictures of the family and love that you are enjoying your ITF stuff. :smiley:
    Wow! Big fire! Glad she got it out and they are all safe.

@ZhakiraP Thank you! I'm still finding more stuff for them to do besides raising kids. :smiley: The next adventure will start soon.

Dedric teaching Fillian to chat and apparently he is having some frustration.
    49694314817_04f3863a33_o.jpg
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan fue to limitations in the game and I don’t know how to mod objects have to use imagination.The person on the screen was the toddler(adult guy who likes to dress as a baby) I don’t know how to mod an object so like sponge bob says “imagination” 🤣
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    @bekkasan I had just uploaded that story just before the new measures came out so I was already falling behind on actual trends. Today's story seems to be more up to date. I will think of something to put on the next part!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Adam and Briana begin training once she finishes her homework. She quickly advances to the next level and dons her new outfit. Adam is pleased with her progress but feels her punches and kicks are a bit sloppy. He has her practice at the barre to improve her balance and tighten up her form. He tells her he will put up a mirror, so she can watch as she goes through the exercises he teaches her.
    49644654548_a64ed9266f_o.jpg
    49645182586_0d6a2abe06_o.jpg
    49645182521_24d10283f1_o.jpg

After the party is over, Dedric and Wisteria watch Fillian ride the dragon. He enjoys the ride and giggles happily as they make their way home.
    49644654508_9150bd6182_o.jpg

Morning arrives, Dedric and Wisteria are enjoying leftover cupcakes for breakfast. The kids are settled at the high chairs enjoying some oatmeal. Kailena calls out "Drew!" as Marshall brings him to a chair. Not to be outdone Fillian calls out "Dew!" and Dedric thinks his boy is a genius getting the name almost right without lessons.
    49644653953_a2851df815_o.jpg

Fillian rides his tractor around the yard while his parents harvest the garden.
    49645182046_e7ae033e52_o.jpg

Wisteria notices the last seed she planted is ready to harvest. She works on getting it out of the ground. It seems to be stuck and calls Dedric over to help when it suddenly releases from the dirt.
    49644653883_9e39217431_o.jpg

"What in the world is this!" Wisteria holds the tiny green squirming little plant in her arms. The leaves unfurl as the plant squirms about and legs and arms are revealed as the leaves fall apart. The tiny plant lets out a cry that startles Wisteria as its little body adjusts to being out of the soil. Wisteria quickly grabs an outfit from Fillian's diaper bag and dresses the tiny baby to help it stay warm. Wisteria snuggles the baby comforting it, and it's crying soon stop. She counts fingers and toes just like she did with Fillian and the baby seems to have the correct number and be otherwise healthy.
    49645465317_cb740262c7_o.jpg
    49645181831_64df9ac53b_o.jpg

Dedric has a shocked look on his face as he watches the transformation of the plant to a baby. "The Fates be blessed! That is a plant baby! Very rare and unusual. Oh! You planted seeds from the science lab?"
    "Yes, I planted four seeds I found in the lab. You told me you were done with them. You never told me I couldn't plant them. Did you know this might happen? The others turned out to be fruit plants of very high quality. This one took a couple of extra days to sprout."
    "I guess we can thank the Fates the other seeds turned out to be fruit plants." Dedric takes a peek and the baby gurgles and smiles at him. He smiles back at the precious baby his heart swelling with the need to love and protect this tiny life.
    Wisteria knows that look. It is the same thing she felt at the baby's first cry. She grins up at Dedric. "We can keep her?"
    "Of course we can keep her. We certainly can't put her back, can we?" He grins back at his beautiful and loving wife. They discuss names for the baby and Dedric orders a new crib for the nursery to be delivered right away.
    49644653508_e3045f3d10_o.jpg
    49645465212_3b570590ce_o.jpg
    49645181621_e88bc485cd_o.jpg

Dedric and Wisteria take the baby to the main house. They find the others watching the kids play in the sand piles. Everyone is very excited and amazed at the little plant baby.
    "Have you picked a name?" Marshall asks.
    "She will be called Willow."
    49682737026_54162e7a11_o.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited March 2020
    Played on my Moonlight Falls save to get my mind off the lockdown.

Alan left for work reporting on a developing story as Janus went to school, leaving Ebony, Florence and Keanu at home. At eleven in the morning Ebony leaves for work while Florence tended the garden and Keanu collects some gems. Several hours later Alan returns home before Janus returned home tired out. After eating a pie he baked himself, Janus went to bed. Ebony returned home with some good news; she has been promoted at work before the young adults and the vampire went to bed.

Saturday saw Florence go out in the garden to harvest some produce. Unlike most Sims in Moonlight Falls, the mixed human/Supernatural Household isn't panic buying and emptying the shops, and everyone except Janus can drive themselves to the shops. Plus with the amount of seeds Florence has collected, the household are fairly self-sufficent. Yes, there are some things the Household will have to go out for but for now, they are well-prepared. Alan goes to the Consignment Store to see what they have in before going to the Alchemy Store to buy some potions ingredients for Florence, while Janus and Keanu went fishing in the garden pond. A hour later, both uncle and nephew went to the bathroom as Ebony set off for work. Hours later, Florence gets a phone call from her boyfriend Cato; he was throwing a party. Florence left for Cato's party, and saw there was only four Sims around. Florence started to chat to Cato just as Octavius, Cato's brother, returned home. Octavius went to the fridge and started to cook. A hour later, Cato sent Florence home as he saw she was getting tired. By that time Ebony and Alan had returned home.

Sunday opened with heavy rain. Alan went to do a bit of shopping while Ebony decided to water the indoor plants. Keanu decided to do a bit of excercise to get his mind off the potential lockdown while Janus went to the stadium. Florence woke up just as Ebony left for work and she decided to go to the Aboretum. After a bit of excercise Keanu decided to talk to his girlfriend. After Alan, Janus, Florence and Ebony returned home the Household went to bed.

Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan Thanks, hope you and your family are doing alright too. Still doing okay on my end, at least for now.

*** I was lucky with my Sims. When I brought the family back from the pool, Christopher (Steel) Jones immediately began to read the ambrosia recipe. He had already maxed cooking shortly before becoming an elder as well as becoming a celebrity chef. Emily had two deathfish in a chest, she got those by converting apples. The Watcher blessed the family with one Life Fruit plant, giving them rules to only use it for emergencies. Emily, as I mentioned before, is a powerful witch but not enough to resurrect Sims. Luckily, she has a Philosophers Stone and brought Christian back as a ghost. He had to wait a few days, but the Chris clone ate the ambrosia his “father” Christopher made. A few days later, he aged up to teen and went off to boarding school. That is where I left off. Eric is almost a CEO now and his wife Fawn Ursine Jones is halfway through the music career. They are adults as of last night. Their daughter Melanie will age to teen today and she is the heir. Anyway, hope you all stay healthy and happy Simming!
    @bekkasan
    Love all the little decor items and kiddie items you have
    like the box of diapers and the baby yoda.
    Aww toddler werewolves are so cute!

@Lucy_Henley
    Uh-oh looks like someone pranked her.
    I never have much like with the bake sale table.
    Glad you were able to get some customers.
    Happy Birthday Ariel!

@CK213
    Love your idea of doing a sim city version of
    sims 3.Interesting take on the game.

Screenshot-78.jpg
    "Someone is SNEAKING around my home...MY HOME!! I'm gonna kick behind."
    Kimberly searched the lot, for whoever was causing all the ruckus outside.

Screenshot-79.jpg
    "There you are...you sneaky thief!" "Oh maker, girl danger....Uh, I was um
    just stopping by to say hi." "You'll say hi alright...to my fist."

Screenshot-80.jpg
    "They weren't lying when they said you were tough." "No, and I got more.."
    "Uh, no thanks.I'll just move along."

Screenshot-81.jpg
    "He's all yours Officer." "Thank you girl danger, I'll handle it from here."

Screenshot-82.jpg
    Ray: What are you doing?
    Kimberly: Defending my home..
    Ray: I can see that! but you can't be running around in front
    of your family like..this...remember you vowed not to let anyone
    know.
    Kimberly: They're all asleep...
    Ray: I know...just be careful.

the next morning...

Screenshot-83.jpg
    "Two beeps...must be important..meet at fairgrounds.."
    Kimberly headed out to the fairgrounds quickly, expecting a situation.

Screenshot-85.jpg
    Kimberly: Where's the emergency?
    Ray: There isn't any...I was just bored and wanted something to do.
    Kimberly: You flagged me down cause you were bored? That was suppose to be 1 flash!
    Ray: I know...but I also felt bad for getting upset last night.
    Kimberly: Its fine...I get it, really.Well, since nothing seems to be on fire
    and there's no alien invasion, I'll be going home..
    Ray: Why?! don't be that way.
    Kimberly: Fine...but I'm not an outdoorsy person.

Screenshot-86.jpg
    Kimberly: You'll regret this...I played on my school soccer team.
    Ray: Don't forget I'm indestructable..
    Kimberly: Look who's blabbing secrets.
    Ray: Dang...you're right.my bad.

Screenshot-87.jpg
    Kimberly: Told you so.

Screenshot-88.jpg
    Ray: Not fair...

Part 2 in next post.
    Screenshot-89.jpg
    Kimberly: No fair! You can't use your "skills" to play.
    Ray: My game, my rules. :D
    Kimberly: I hate you right now.

Screenshot-90.jpg
    Kimberly threw the balloon as fast as she could toward Ray.Knocking
    him to the ground.
    Ray: Hey!
    Kimberly: Ha!

Screenshot-76.jpg
    "Looks like they're all in bed again...I can just sneak in."

Screenshot-77.jpg
    Kimberly turned the knob as softly as she could.Trying to sneak
    to her bedroom without waking anyone.She manged to get to bed
    without waking a single soul.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited March 2020
    @bekkasan

Fillian is one of the cutest fairy toddlers ever.
    such a cute photo of him on the tractor even though we do not see
    his face hehe.
    Lockdown Part 5

Sims are still allowed to go out for exercise if they are by themselves. Jennifer decides to go jogging. I think that this is the first time that I have featured her in her athletic clothing :smile:

mGACG3Z.jpg

T3j7Q79.jpg

UkL8NFC.jpg

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,966 Member
    *Very* early morning fishing! Martin wants to maximise three skills; he mastered gardening ages ago and is slowly getting there with fishing. Not quite sure what the third skill will be, maybe athletic?

DKOloSy.jpg

BURGLAR! For some reason the fancy gates are propped open like that, they probably didn't shut properly once and stayed like that. I have replaced them.

FCKRSp3.jpg

Never fear, Brave Lucy is on the way! I'd like her to be a Dynamic DNA Profiler when she grows up.

FGCw2ef.jpg

"Thank you so much for responding so promptly!"

nVnb8uC.jpg

What on Earth is this thing?

UStApDt.jpg

Whoa! Who's this? And why is he dressed so weirdly?

MOrmpsB.jpg

Ros arrived in Oasis Landing, still unsure as to what was going on.

qTJ0MHy.jpg

Ros met a descendant! He's called Eddie. Interestingly, many of the descendants have the surname Lancaster-Vokoban, which is odd considering that all the present-day family members are surnamed Asquith and none of them have a relationship with the Lancaster-Vokobans. I'm still very new to Into the Future so this may well be an established thing. Anyway, Eddie's surname is Asquith. Good to know that the ginger gene is going strong!

tHZSgkI.jpg

Mmm, synthesised mac and cheese. Pretty tasty.

mQUHglX.jpg

A floating computer? Awesome!

yqHC9Ad.jpg

Zzzzzz...

01bcXGX.jpg

Back home, the family finally earned enough money (primarily thanks to tiberium) to purchase a resort. It cost an awful lot of money! But hopefully they can make a fair amount of it back.

uH8d3T9.jpg

Lucy made some lasagna. Sadly, it burnt. She's not a natural cook, but I'm trying to get the kids to develop several skills so they do well on the university aptitude test.

DQfSZVV.jpg

Ros won the lottery! (She *may* have checked the lotto records whilst in Oasis Landing... *cough*)

LNOyq2l.jpg

Martin's worried he's getting wrinkles.

3G7kEiP.jpg

Mmm, pizza. It was definitely a good decision to get the extra cooking equipment from the Store!!

S6ZehPt.jpg

I decided to take this from Lucy's inventory... a greeting card from the summer festival ages ago. They look so young!

kD5CcRa.jpg

I think I'm going to send them to France soon, so Martin can purchase some foreign fruits and plant them back home. Plus he can catch some exotic fish...
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    I know this coronavirus has been on the topic lately & we must always follow rules given by our government. Keeping up with washing hands & the social distance. Of course it effects with schools & jobs as I don't need to get any details.

No more of discussing that since let's get back to fun that we always stay positive. I've been very busy with work & now with taking the 2 week time to self-isolation as a precaution. I did decide to release of the builds that I'd postpone due to many instances. I've already remove all CC's that I had in those builds. *Note* I didn't put all my latest builds since I needed to work on those in due time.

Simtorian Plaza
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9373954

Simstar Apartment
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9373953

Baylee Bunny Casino
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9373951

Aix Houseboat
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9373950

Stay safe & postive as always simmers! Hopefully I will take the time to do replies that I left off soon!
    Boards are slow again
    Screenshot.jpg
    Ray had an important mission to do and needed Kimberly's help.
    He waited outside for her to answer.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Kimberly: No way.I'm not going on a trip to Egypt with my boss.
    Ray: I need your help with a mission, Kimberly.You're suppose to be my
    sidekick.
    Kimberly: Well this sidekick comes from a very traditional family.Ma and Pa won't
    like it.
    Ray: Let me talk to them.
    Kimberly: You can try but,I doubt it will work.

Screenshot-3.jpg
    Kimberly: Hi Mom, Hi Dad.
    Claire: Oh? Kimberly's finally brought someone home.
    Kimberly: What?! No.Mom, this is my employer, Ray.
    Claire: Oh? Too bad.He's cute.
    Kimberly: Mom!
    Charles: You sure you aren't here to court my daughter?
    Kimberly: I hate you all so much...

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Ray: Actually...I need Kimberly's help with something...but it requires
    her to take a business trip with me to Egypt...
    Claire: Oh? Just the two of you huh? ;)
    Kimberly: Mother!
    Ray: Its not like that, I promise.I just need her help on some research.
    Claire: Kimberly's a grown adult...She can make her own choices, but
    make sure to invite us to the wedding.
    Kimberly: Alright, visiting hour is over.Patients get very tired.

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Ray: And I thought she'd say no?
    Kimberly: Its only because she thought you were cute..
    Ray: Well, I guess my charm works.
    Kimberly: Not on all of us.
    Ray: Ouch...Anyways, you going?
    Kimberly: Ugh...I have no choice do I?
    Ray: No you don't.XD
    Kimberly: FIne, but I want a raise.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited March 2020
    I am supposed to be finishing off my video yesterday - today - maybe tomorrow. It's almost done. I keep getting distracted.

One of my distractions was due to what's going to happen in the next episode. Here's a hint.

Three Imaginary Friends made Real and a Plant Sim teen.

Cosmo-Robbie-Chas-Petal001.jpg

Cosmo, Robbie, Chas and Petal.

On the left we have Cosmo as a teen. He aged up when Petal aged up (they both had a cake).

Then Gary found the potion unexpectedly quickly, Cindy already had it from earlier.

Gary turned his imaginary friend, Cosmo, real.

I didn't want two Cosmo Walkers in the same household. So the second Cosmo be become real was renamed Chas.

Then Cindy had a few problems with her IF. Eventually he was prepared to drink the potion. His original name was Rags. I thought I'd call him Robert. But that sounded too formal, as Charles had seemed too formal for Cosmo and I shortened it to Chas. So Rags became Bobby.

The household is a bit too full now. I am going to have to move a few out. The game still runs perfectly so there isn't any rush but I will probably move them to a nearby house. Percy still has to turn his IF real. James won't bother, he's grumpy and hasn't interacted with his IF enough.

Happy Simming all.

@Sleepstar Hope playing the game helped you with the lockdown. :smiley:

@Brandontaylor Great idea for the resurrection!

@GraceyManor Thanks for commenting on my story. :smiley:
    Good job for Kimberly catching the robber.
    Seems like Ray is kinda lonely and enjoys being with Kimberly.
    That is a cute outfit to have a water balloon fight in!
    Yes, the boards are slow. Guess everyone is either busy working or playing, but not chatting or posting stories.
    lol at Kimberly's parents. Love your sense of humor in your writing. Great giggles for me before work. Thanks!

@Silverofdreams30 Fillian is adorable. He had great genes from his Daddy!

@king_of_simcity7 Jennifer looks cute doing her run.

@Lucy_Henley Looks like Ros enjoyed going to the future. I've sent sims in the past and they met their descendants and their name was the same as my sims. But, I also sent the male sim in the household, not a female. Perhaps that makes a difference?

@ddsims3world That is nice of you to share your builds. They all look great!

@Karritz Congrats on getting all the IF's real.

Good morning sunshine! A beautiful sunrise over the castle in the Fairy Realm. Hope you all are having a beautiful day.
    49700762462_94835b4e18_o.jpg
    @bekkasan Thanks for the feedback :smile: Nice picture with the castle :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top