Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twitch- Overlay issues

I feel like I have searched everywhere and have repeatedly come up empty handed. So I now turn to you, the wonderful people of the Sims community. I am using OBS to stream via Twitch (obviously). Settings are good, I stream actual game play fine, sound, voice, etc. For some reason, I cannot get ANY overlay's to appear in game and I cannot figure out the reason. I am hoping you guys would maybe have some helpful advice!
1f4bGKv.jpg

Comments

• jessystreamer60jessystreamer60 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi,
    I would like to share with you a recently discovered streaming tool, it's easylive.io a cloud production studio. It's really great! You can add your game screenshare, remote webcam, local or remote microphone, StreamElements/Streamlabs overlays, live commentator and many other things.
    And you can broadcast it very simply to every social media or to RTMP/...(no more need to manually broadcast every live on every platform).

At the moment they offer 14 days free trial, I invite you to have a look, they also have a lot of video tutorials to get you started on the platform.
    https://easylive.io/en/ Have a look!