Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nerd's Mafia Game ~ Mafia Win

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I am starting to wonder if Ice and Dekay are really partners, but they really only started going after each other after I mentioned how they haven’t been sus of each other the whole time. They are trying to not make the same mistake Me and Nush did when we were mafia. We basically ignored each other the whole time causing us to look sus. They are trying to undue what I pointed out

You might want to think again. I already explained why I thought he was only sus today. Also, you are the only person who thinks we are buddies. If I were buddies with Icey, I probably would have just ignored it and carried on.

I don't know understand why Icey trusted me on Day 1 and not so trusting of me today. But you can go ask him that cuz I don't know. LOL.

I didn't need to vote him right now since he only has one vote so why would I want to buss him when I can just wait for others to vote? I am getting more and more sus of him now especially when he was okay with Sophia earlier on and then now including her in the possible combinations of mafia buddies.

I'm voting him cuz I think there's a high chance he's mafia either with Nush or Sophia.

You can keep on thinking that Icey is partners with me all you want but I already explained why I think he's sus today and why I'm voting him. I just hope you're not actually trying to frame me and Icey cuz it seems like you are just pushing it at this point. 🙄

They aren't the only one. I had pretty much told myself that you and Icey were both town, but I also questioned myself as to why I link up you and Ice as a package deal and had laughed to myself that just watch, it's gonna turn out to be you two the whole time.
    So please, why do you think Ice is mafia with me or Sophia? I really want to hear reasons. I'm not mafia so it would have to be Ice and Sophia out of that particular grouping...but Sophia has me questioning suspecting her after I read her convo with you, that she wanted to screenshot her role...that would mean she's a really inexperienced player. But somehow I don't think she is. And I'm inexperienced. I get this "past lives" feeling about Sophia that I can't justify. Sophia just doesn't hit me as a genuine noob.

thoughts?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Nerd, you gotta change the title to Day 2. And is the day going to end at 1pm your time still or pushed back since we started late?

I'm just gonna flip at 1. I set an alarm for then, so hopefully I won't forget this time. :s
    funny-gifs20.gif

• xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited March 2020
    How is it only not 12 hours into the day and I'm already stressing out on what to do? :D
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Can you explain again why you think it's Mouse, Icey?

Why do you think it's not Nush too?

I don't like how all of you aren't even wary about Nush... maybe cuz you weren't fooled by them like me when they were cult in that other game. 😂

Oh yes, I did fly under your radar once when I was a baddie, but remember how mercilessly you pinioned me the next time? oooo it was like being put to the thumb-screws. I had nothing to stand on and you were this relentless trap. I couldn't come up with anything, then.
    So I'm not as slick as I thought.

I mean, yeah but in that game, a lot of the other players didn't see you were scummy too, I think? I just feel like most people time to be more lax on you. :D Until you did the obvious thing to vote someone else to save your mafia buddy and then I pointed it out.
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Can you explain again why you think it's Mouse, Icey?

Why do you think it's not Nush too?

I don't like how all of you aren't even wary about Nush... maybe cuz you weren't fooled by them like me when they were cult in that other game. 😂

To be honest, going by the posts and behavior in the past day, I have a better feeling about Nush than Mouse. I could be wrong, but that's my take on it

Icey, why are you like so relaxed to have two votes on you? 😂 If you are actually town, can you like convince me that you are? Cuz it's lylo and I really don't want to mess up. Haha. You're so relaxed and I don't know if this a good thing or a bad thing. 😶

Panicking isn't going to solve anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I already said my piece on why I think it's Mouse. And besides, this wouldn't be the first time that my mislynch would cause town to lose. You're free to vote as you wish, but don't blame me when town loses. If the Mafia managed to kill both PRs and mislynch another townie, then maybe they deserve to win.

See, this is why you're so tricky to read cuz you're always so calm whether you're scum or town. I can't tell. :D I don't like this. Haha. And I don't want to mislynch. 😫

All I'm getting from this is Nush is sorta kinda okay with Icey's lynch cuz they're not giving a big reaction to try to save Icey or something. So most probably they're not buddies unless they're bussing Icey. I still need to wait for Sophia for her reaction but ugghhhh.

I'm not mafia. I'm not buddies with anyone. I have a "gut" feeling that I think is really silly of me, that you and Icey are town. I didn't know Icey was in line to be lynched. I am probably going to vote for Mouse or Sophia at this point. I wish I could see a layout of the votes.

Oh, and remember that nasty headache you had? I think there must be some mild form of viral meningitis going around (though who ever heard of MILD meningitis?) because someone else I know has this too and I have it too and it's a TERRIBLE throbbing headache, that is there, and bad, lying down, but try to get up and it's 10X worse, and it's especially in the temples. And a bit of back ache, but not severe, not like that injury I had...just a dull ache that comes and goes.

But someone else I know locally is also having this. The headache is every bit as intense as one of the worse migraines, but it's not a migraine.
    If I keep on spending this much time in bed I'm going to turn into a blob. I think my calves are already atrophying.

My interpretation of Iceman is, he's just chill by nature. I haven't had many interactions, but I just get that impression from what few I've had. Ice is chill, Nascar is quiet and also not easily rocked. Mouse doesn't talk incessantly but is really interesting when they do (Mouse, do you have a pronoun preference? I use they, so I am not judgemental just want to know how to refer to you). Raine's a sweetheart and very expressive. Dekay's the awesomesauce but in game tends to go around poking and prodding at people because that's her strategy. Sophia is cryptic...Sophia, were you someone else, previously? That thought just keeps coming into my head.

I am really hoping not to mislynch again this time, too. DeKay, if you're mafia, congrats on a well-played deception. You too, Ice. Ugh, it is hard, because this one wins or loses the game.

What do you mean by "someone else"? I didn't know you could have more than 1 account on the forums.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    edited March 2020
    Also, I'm not panicking since I'm almost literally 100% sure Dekay and Nush are both not scum. So that just leaves Ice and Mouse. There's always only 2 mafia, and we'll win if we vote for either of them.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Guys! This whole day I’ve been trying to prove Ice is mafia! Why would I be partners with him! Also, Dekay, I told you this at one point in a different game. I keep my promises and I said “I promise I’m not mafia.” Also Nush, yesterday I was overly sus of Sophia for a bit. If I were partners with her I wouldn’t of gone as far as I did with attempting to see if she was scum yesterday. Also, Dekay and Nush were in the game where o was scum. I can’t play scum! I’ve almost never had the chance to practice. Ok that’s me proving myself innocent. I really do think Ice is mafia I’m just not sure with who. Dekay you are off the hook though. Nush seems normal but he really keeps coming back to me and Sophia off of a gut feeling, which he doesnr do on the second day. He might be going after us two because he is partners with Ice, and as far as I can tell, he and Dekay are friends and he might feel guilty framing her. Or it could be Sophia who is partners with Ice I guess. We’ll see. But I’m not mafia. Also Nush, to answer your question, I am a girl so she, her, etc work
    edited March 2020
    Guys! This whole day I’ve been trying to prove Ice is mafia! Why would I be partners with him! Also, Dekay, I told you this at one point in a different game. I keep my promises and I said “I promise I’m not mafia.” Also Nush, yesterday I was overly sus of Sophia for a bit. If I were partners with her I wouldn’t of gone as far as I did with attempting to see if she was scum yesterday. Also, Dekay and Nush were in the game where o was scum. I can’t play scum! I’ve almost never had the chance to practice. Ok that’s me proving myself innocent. I really do think Ice is mafia I’m just not sure with who. Dekay you are off the hook though. Nush seems normal but he really keeps coming back to me and Sophia off of a gut feeling, which he doesnr do on the second day. He might be going after us two because he is partners with Ice, and as far as I can tell, he and Dekay are friends and he might feel guilty framing her. Or it could be Sophia who is partners with Ice I guess. We’ll see. But I’m not mafia. Also Nush, to answer your question, I am a girl so she, her, etc work

Okay, I believe that you aren't mafia. So I guess it's decided we're all voting for Ice then?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    edited March 2020
    What I expect to happen now is that someone will try to stop Ice from being lynched and suggest another player to be scum instead, so that they both don't lose and the town doesn't win. That will confirm they're partners with Ice.

Of course, I could be wrong, and maybe Ice is town, but I'm almost 100% sure Dekay and Nush are both town. For Mouse, I'm 80% sure. So that just leaves Ice. I'm willing to take the risk since it's a lylo round.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!

ok good to know (your pronoun). So I'm not mafia this game. Whoever is, is doing a good job of keeping me confused but I guess that's not hard. And/or, people are good at playing. And/or no situation has occurred yet that provides any clinching evidence of someone being mafia.

You and Sophia just came down to the cards I guess. Kind of like if you two were a first day EMMM result and I didn't know what else to base anything on so I stuck to that.

So what makes Ice mafia, then? Convince me. Give me a reason to vote.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    What I expect to happen now is that someone will try to stop Ice from being lynched and suggest another player to be scum instead, so that they both don't lose and the town doesn't win. That will confirm they're partners with Ice.

Of course, I could be wrong, and maybe Ice is town, but I'm almost 100% sure Dekay and Nush are both town. For Mouse, I'm 80% sure. So that just leaves Ice. I'm willing to take the risk since it's a lylo round.

You do realize that there are TWO mafia? So if Ice IS one (which I don't know) who would be the other? And why?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    @nerdfashion could you post a layout of the votes? It would help.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited March 2020

At first he was okay with me. Then after I started saying he might be mafia, he started saying I might be mafia. At one point, he also said something about how maybe the mafia deserves to win. Right now, he is the most suspicious player.

You do realize that there are TWO mafia? So if Ice IS one (which I don't know) who would be the other? And why?

I'm aware. I'm not sure who the other one is though, and I don't need to be since if we lynch one mafia the other loses too.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member

At first he was okay with me. Then after I started saying he might be mafia, he started saying I might be mafia. At one point, he also said something about how maybe the mafia deserves to win. Right now, he is the most suspicious player.

I'm aware. I'm not sure who the other one is though, and I don't need to be since if we lynch one mafia the other loses too.

No, the other one doesn't lose if one gets lynched
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.
    edited March 2020

No, the other one doesn't lose if one gets lynched

Oh, woops. My mistake. Then I guess we can figure out who the other mafia player is after we discover the first mafia.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    I have a question though. Can the mafia still kill someone in the night if only one mafia is alive?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • NASCARluver2448NASCARluver2448 Posts: 860 Member
    I have a question though. Can the mafia still kill someone in the night if only one mafia is alive?

yes
    This is real, this is me. i'm exactly where i'm supposed to be.

Okay, I believe that you aren't mafia. So I guess it's decided we're all voting for Ice then?

I haven't decided jack. And in my very personality is a tendency to Not want to join a bandwagon.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I want to go do something else for a little while, but don't want to get distracted and miss this. I guess I'm giving up hoping @nerdfashion will post a vote count before this day ends. So with 1 hr 8 min left, I'm going to do something fun for a bit and hope I make it back in time to throw a dart or roll a die, or go blindly with my original cards EMMM.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I guess I’ll go ahead and vote then.

Vote: Ice
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Had a very pleasurable jaunt into the world of Oscar Wilde, and came back in time to see I've missed nothing. But in the intermission, gained greater appreciation for the Quixote of the Queer. This was inspired by my beloved husband's likening of the Sims4 character Caleb Vatore, to Oscar Wilde in the first place, and I can see that, and it deepens my appreciation for Caleb, whom I had seen as a mishmash of half-expressed ideas from far less interesting and modern fictions.

And now I have to either vote or abstain.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    If the host of the game isn't even here, I feel like it doesn't much matter anyway. If I vote or don't, will it be counted? Will it count?
    I feel like giving someone else my vote at this point, like here, take it.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    If the host of the game isn't even here, I feel like it doesn't much matter anyway. If I vote or don't, will it be counted? Will it count?
    I feel like giving someone else my vote at this point, like here, take it.

You seem very reluctant to vote Ice here Nush. Like how you were reluctant to vote for me when we were mafia together
    Yay! I remembered to flip this time! I have to go count the votes real quick- I'll be officially flipping shortly.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Vote History:
    DeKay votes Icey
    Icey votes Mouse
    Starry votes Icey

Vote Count:
    Icey has two votes.
    Mouse has one vote.

Icey has been lynched. He was the Mafia Goon.

Night 2 has started and will end in 24 hours. Good luck, and sorry Day 2 was cut a little short.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Wow.. Goon?? I thought he was the Godfather. Now I'm not sure who could be the other mafia..
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Yay glad I was right. I was worried I’d end up being wrong and me attempting to convince everybody he was mafia would cause us to lose..