Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fun Pandemic Survey

QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
edited March 2020 in Off Topic Chat
Edit: Please use this thread to answer the survey and to comment on others surveys if you think something is funny or you have a similar response to a question. I would like to ask that people not use this thread to debate the issue, no matter how misinformed you think another person is. This thread is for stress relief, so yeah..., there's no way you're going to convince people to see things your way on a sims forum thread. :neutral: If you'd like to start a thread for serious discussion of the corona virus, please feel free to do so on the Off Topic board (which is where this is located). Thank you for keeping it light. Love you all, and I'm wishing you a long, healthy, happy life! :smiley:

(While we’re in a serious situation, it doesn’t mean we have to be serious all the time. This survey was designed to help you cope by putting a light-hearted twist on a very heavy topic.)

Fun Pandemic Survey by Queen of Myshuno
make this survey go viral by tagging 3 people on the forums that you admire when you fill it out

1. How many rolls of toilet paper do you have in your house right now?
a couple dozen

2. Which items have you bought online so far that you would normally not get online?
pet food, water

3. Name 3 food items that you’re obsessed with and hope you never run out of.
Trader Joe’s Cherry Pomegranate Pop Tarts, Sunflower Seeds, Izze Blackberry Soda

4. Name a food item you would never eat, no matter how bad things get.
brussel sprouts

5. What’s your favorite brand of bottled water?
Icelandic

6. What’s your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and The Sims forums)?
play games with my dog (she’s amazingly bad at hide-and-seek; also she cheats and tries to look at where I’m going to hide)

7. What was your favorite social activity before the pandemic?
dinners with extended family

8. Which country and state/province/territory/etc. (choose whatever’s applicable) are you in, and what month/year are you filling this out?
United States, California, March 2020

9. When you hear about COVID-19 on the news, do you think they’re exaggerating (making the virus sound worse than it is), playing it down (making it sound like things are better than they actually are right now), or reporting accurately?
playing it down

10. A witch has granted you a protective spell that you may cast on one and only one celebrity to make them immune to the virus. Who do you cast the spell on and why?
John Mulaney because he seems nice

3bd0377336faab1244c3ae2dc7c1fe930a0b7d79.png

I tag:
@Bloosmoo @15aewar @Admiral8Q
BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
Post edited by QueenofMyshuno on

Comments

• Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,303 Member
    Probably a couple dozen too, lol!

2. Which items have you bought online so far that you would normally not get online?
    Nothing.

Cheese. Uhh.. obsessed with? Other than cheese? Hmm, not sure really. Cheese goes with EVERYTHING!

Liver. BLEH! May as well eat a deflated dirty rubber balloon.

Seriously? Bottled water? I filter mine. But if I had to buy a certain brand, probably one that comes in glass bottles instead of plastic. Instead of bottled water, I buy bottled apple juice.

6. What’s your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and The Sims forums)?
    Draw or read. Build things, fix things. That sort of thing.

Nothing's changed so, irrelevant question.

8. Which country and state/province/territory/etc. (choose whatever’s applicable) are you in, and what month/year are you filling this out?
    Canada, Prince Edward Island, March 2020

9. When you hear about COVID-19 on the news, do you think they’re exaggerating (making the virus sound worse than it is), playing it down (making it sound like things are better than they actually are right now), or reporting accurately?
    All of the above and/or none of the above. Hard to know really. It's basically a new flu virus transmitted from pets that humans have not developed any natural immunity to yet.

10. A witch has granted you a protective spell that you may cast on one and only one celebrity to make them immune to the virus. Who do you cast the spell on and why?
    I don't know... Jim Carey? Alrighty then! :D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Maybe 10 rolls

Tinned potatoes

Cans of Coke Zero, plus my fave lunch which consists of fresh chopped fruit topped with Yeo organic natural creamy Greek yoghurt and a sprinkling of muesli

Marmite

I do not agree with buying plastic bottles of water. I get mine from the tap and have it chilled with ice.

Cross stitch, knitting or reading

Kayaking or canoeing

Worcestershire in the UK, March 2020

Making it worse

Kylie Minogue. Just because lol.

@Scobre @ArcherDK @Netzspannung

• shadyladynzshadyladynz Posts: 68 Member
    one dozen (two 6 packs)

nothing

3. Name 3 food items that you’re obsessed with and hope you never run out of.Chocolate, chocolate and of course, chocolate

4. Name a food item you would never eat, no matter how bad things get. Liver -yeeecchh

Don't use bottled water. Tap water is fine!

Read the stacks of books that I have at home or watch the stacks of DVDs that we have at home!

Seeing my grandchildren

New Zealand March 2020

reporting accurately

Tom Hanks, oh wait, he's OK now but seriously it would have to be , no wait, Tom Hanks. (don't really care about the rest of them!)
    0rqatopx73kc_zpsa779gqg6.jpg?t=1509333538
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited March 2020
    36 actually. And I feel like a hoarder now, so thanks for that!

Nail polish and wine. Because it's important!

Beef Jerky, clementines and (most types of) cheese

Handkäs'. It's a German cheese. It's funny because its literal translation means hand cheese but it tastes like dead feet.

Gerolsteiner Medium

Reading books (not magazines)

Lunches with my best friends. Wouldn't have thought I would miss it this much.

Germany

Reporting accurately

Sir Patrick Stewart. Because he's important!

@elanorbreton Thanks for tagging me. I mean, I don't like surveys, but I like the thought. :)
    Tagging only 3 people is really hard, but @simgirl1010 @Hermitgirl @mika and it is totally cool if you don't want to do the survey, by the way!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited March 2020
    I'm afraid that is classified information. 😉

Fitness equipment.

Dark chocolate, noodles and Fentimans cola.

Pickled onions. 🤮

Am trying to stay away from bottled water nowadays but used to be Evian.

I'm a carer and not able to socially isolate that much at the moment as am still needed, but I like listening to music and creative writing.

Going out for meals or going to the cinema.

UK

It depends which news you watch/ read. Seen some very exaggerated headlines in some of the tabloids but some much more accurate reports elsewhere.

Prof. Noel Fitzpatrick (I don't know if anyone's seen The Supervet on TV in the UK?) so he can carry on doing life saving work for animals.

I'm a bit new to tagging so hoping if I just write their names this will work: @ChuChuExpress , @rosemow and @Vampris . 🙂

• 15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited March 2020
    make this survey go viral by tagging 3 people on the forums that you admire when you fill it out

Maybe two dozen? I haven't counted.

Well, the only two items I've ordered recently are matzo and grape juice. I normally get those online anyway.
    Buuuut it was almost sold out. And twice as expensive. :neutral:

Diet Coke, coffee, boxed macaroni and cheese

Shrimp. They are sooo gross.

Smart Water

Wait, there's things other than video games and the The Sims forums?
    giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f9daa16dfed1c8e7dc50125542a5440f6b4f5ec7&rid=giphy.gif

Does watching videos of the Sims count as different?

Honestly, my life hasn't changed that much. Hooray for chronic illness?

United States, Michigan, March 2020

I'm going to have to second @Admiral8Q . I think that we still don't really know what's going on or how long it will go on.

Mayim Bialik from The Big Bang Theory. She's a brain scientist and pretty awesome.

Thank you so much, @QueenofMyshuno , for inviting me.
    I nominate @CathyTea , @NyteRose , and @katrinasforest . I wish I could nominate more!
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member

None. I'll go myself.

Drinkable water and unspoiled food. Sorry for lack of humor here.

Mushrooms. Any kind.

I use home filters.

I have no friends or acquaintances, so yeah.

See previous question.

*Ignores the question*

Playing down AKA actively hiding actual numbers to look better. Things are 5 times worse if not more.
    I see ambulances going somewhere everyday and I live near hospital for KIDS (!!!). Meditate on that.

None. They have their own spells called "tons of money". How about casting this spell on a poor single mother with 3 kids who risks her life everyday going out to get food for them? She is worthy. No? Oh well.

@elanorbreton Most gracious for tagging me. Didn't expect that. :)
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,701 Member
    9 rolls.

Nothing really as I do the majority of my shopping online.

Dinty Moore Beef stew, Haagen Dazs Dulce de Leche Ice Cream, and Hazelnut coffee creamer.

Tofu.

Any store brand.

6. What’s your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself.
    Reading

8. What was your favorite social activity before the pandemic?
    Get togethers with family.

Maryland, US, 2020

Reporting accurately but I think the numbers are far greater in the US because of a lack of testing supplies.

Ellen DeGeneres. Keeps me laughing.

Tagging @luthienrising @rosemow @OEII1001
  • Simslover1996545Simslover1996545 Posts: 8 New Member
    Twenty

Well usually I would use Grocery online so it hard to say.

Mountain drew, Fruit Loops and cherry pop-tarts.

Peas

Great Value

Play with my dogs, I love to rub his belly as he sleeps.

dinners with extended family

United States, Oklahoma, March 2020

I thought they were exaggerating but it depends on which news you were seeing.

P!nk and I just think shes awesome.
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I do not care for toilet paper, but I think we do have a good few packs of toilet safe wipes left. I don't know the exact number. (We do have toilet paper, but I don't use it often.)

This gaming laptop on which I am typing this sentence on.

Cheese, Diet Coke and Chocolate.

Brussels Sprouts. Just no.

5. What’s your favourite brand of bottled water?
    Buxton.

6. What’s your favourite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and The Sims forums)?
    Drumming on my electric drum kit.

7. What was your favourite social activity before the pandemic?
    Going out for meals with my family. That and volunteering for three of my local charity shops. And helping out at the animal sanctuary.

UK, Wiltshire. March 2020.

Accurate for some news channels, not so much for some newpapers/tabloids. This RNA nuisance is a serious threat to everyone's health.

Kelly Brook. I don't listen to Heart as much, but she's been in an episode of Midsomer Murders called 'Till Death Do Us Part'. And someone who is happy with their current physique is ok in my book. (She's broadcasting her drivetime show at home).

That last one was a tough one, because I did want to say Jeremy Parisi as well, but yeah, the question stated that I must only choose one person to save. Anyway, thanks for tagging me, @WhatCobblers.

Calling @king_of_simcity7, @sarabeth2984 and @DeafSimmer!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    1. How many toilet rolls?..... 8 we sneaked into a local shop last night when it was empty and lo....loo roll aplenty!
    2. Which items have you bought online that you usually wouldn't?...: Milk, spam, tinned veggies (I live with a joyous carnivore son)
    3. 3 food items you're obsessed with and can't do without?.... Gherkins, vegan kebab meat, Ribena.
    4. One thing you would never eat no matter how bad it got: Jelly/jello
    5. Favourite brand of water?..... Cheapest
    6. Favorite social isolation activity?....reading, crafting and playing my harp...badly
    7. Favourite activity before social isolation? Craft group, family, being silly with my best friend despite the fact we are old enough to know better (We are also old enough not to care lol)
    8. Which country or state are you in?. Uk....the middle bit....yes, chances are I'm a hobbit.
    9. Do you think they are over exaggerating or down playing Corvid 19?......downplaying it, I've been following this through our politicians and for the first time ever in my life I feel sorry for our Prime Minister.
    10. The witch who promised me immunity for a celebrity, which one would I choose?.......First off, I'd ask why a celebrity oh witchy one? Why not a family member. She'd answer probably that it's an act of paying back before I got my three wishes. (had to sort that out first) So, in that case Boy George. I know he's a minor celeb, but he always comes across as a really nice bloke, sensitive and softhearted. I worry about him for some reason. Big time Celeb. Keanu Reeve, again comes across as a decent human being and we need those on our planet.

@QueenofMyshuno thanks for the tag. I didn't mean to change your questions, and I wasn't being rude, I couldn't for some reason copy and paste them the forum wasn't letting me and I'm having a flare up so my fingers won't let me type at my usual speed, so I went for the jist of the conversation. I hope this is okay...
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited March 2020
    Got my tag, @simgirl1010 !

Milk! (And eggs, kleenex, apples...)

Popcorn. Coffee. Cheese.

Oysters.

I don't do bottled water.

6. What’s your favorite social isolation activity to do by yourself.
    Lord of the Rings marathon, in pyjamas, with ice cream.

8. What was your favorite social activity before the pandemic?
    Going out to bars and brewpubs with my husband.

Ontario, Canada, March 2020

The news, from most sources, is accurate. We are in a historic-level event.

Lin-Manuel Miranda, so he can write the musicals about our own historic times.

Oops! Forgot my tags. Tagging @Bananas_45 @GalacticGal @invisiblgirl
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited March 2020
    A box of 45 individually wrapped rolls, like you'd have in a public toilet. That's all the store had.

Only yarn.

We already ran out of cream cheese and bagels. I can't think of a third food, but I wouldn't want to run out of wine.

Snails.

I don't have one. We kept one case in our hurricane supplies when we lived in Florida. Now we only buy it if we visit my parents because their water is foul. At home we drink water from the tap. I guess we'd be screwed if they shut the water off.

Read or crochet. Sometimes draw.

Going out to dinner with our friends or getting a mani/pedi with my best friend and getting lunch.

US, March 2020

Depends on the network I'm sure. The ones we have been watching seem to just be reporting accurately on what's going on.

Winona Ryder.

I tag:
    @catloverplayer @Rflong7 @Dianesims

Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited March 2020

Maybe 4. I am like people in countries in which toilet paper never became viewed as a necessity. If I run out of it (and I have before) it's no big deal to wash with soap and water, using a cup, on the toilet. It's more sanitary than toilet paper anyway and does a far better job at getting you clean. The market in "flushable" wipes demonstrates my point, that swiping with paper isn't the best way. I literally do not give two [figs] if I run out of toilet paper. It means literally nothing to me.

Nothing, because I haven't had to...my husband still has to go to work, commute and all, daily because his job is an essential function of the federal gov't, so he stops by the store for whatever the house needs, since he's out unavoidably, anyway.

3. Name 3 food items that you’re obsessed with and hope you never run out of

Lindt or Ghirardelli 85% cacao dark chocolate, PowerCrunch whey protein bars, Aroma Joe's locally roasted craft coffee

5. Name a food item you would never eat, no matter how bad things get.

A lot of things due to food allergies, but among them, mushrooms, avocados, coconut, walnut, and nearly every culinary herb there is, and a few seeds like cumin. I can't eat processed/preflavored foods or even things like ground turkey that has had rosemary extract added. Rosemary extract is a popular "natural" preservative and it doesn't matter how little there is, my body will go off and I will break out in itch bumps and get nasal congestion.

I don't drink bottled water. It's wasteful and a terrible contributor to plastics pollution and corporate domination of what should be a vital natural resource everyone should have free access to.

Ahahaha...ahem, aside from unmentionable things...I love to read and write. I like having time to really work on my story "The Legend of Forgotten Hollow" over at ArchiveOfOurOwn and am wanting to learn to make 3D objects and meshes in Blender so I can make some CC. But you said other than Sims stuff so
    I also play electric guitar and am brushing up on my Russian currently because I got into a Russian post-hardcore band (because DeKay turned me onto them!) called WildWays. They were just in the US recording a new album.

Avoiding social activitiy ;) but no, I took a guitar class. It was way too basic for me, so I learned nothing at all, but I liked chatting with the teacher. I was planning on taking his more advanced class or a jam session before the pandemic hit, so I guess that was what I would have been enjoying.

United States,Maine, March 2020

Depends on what source and when. I think the response in the US was far underestimating it, and I was cringing every time I heard them say "stay home if you have symptoms" because how many viruses have long incubation periods and can be transmitted by people who don't know they were exposed...most of them? I think for the most part now, accurately, at least the sources I follow.

BERNIE SANDERS that's who!

Edited because I forgot to tag.
    @DeKay @Rainesims @SiliClone
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Bloosmoo wrote: »
    thanks for the tag. I didn't mean to change your questions, and I wasn't being rude, I couldn't for some reason copy and paste them the forum wasn't letting me and I'm having a flare up so my fingers won't let me type at my usual speed, so I went for the jist of the conversation. I hope this is okay...

@Bloosmoo Of course! This is all for fun, so as long as you had fun filling it out, it's all good. Also, that's so cool that you play the harp.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    Hi, @lisamwitt :mrgreen:

about 5

Nothing yet. :)

Bacon... cheese... chocolate wine (which I just bought 2 bottles because the Gov is telling us Liquor stores are important!)

Beef Tongue/Veal

Le Croix - plan

I want to learn to play the piano but I can't afford a piano... my son got me a guitar for my birthday. Now I'm home I'm learning it on YouTube. :)

Walking in town/National Forrest.

USA, Arkansas 3/20

They're exaggerating by not telling how many are getting over it. They're only telling who have or might have it. Never taking the numbers down. - imo.

Not one of them.

I tag:
    I went and got some names from the Activity page... Hi! :cookie:

@Simslover2002

@Bettsiebear

@Lyriciah

• CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    Handkäs'. It's a German cheese. It's funny because its literal translation means hand cheese but it tastes like dead feet.

But would you eat Milbenkäse? It has literally thousands of tiny living feet. :lol:

cUrfGkA.gif
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Cororon wrote: »

But would you eat Milbenkäse? It has literally thousands of tiny living feet. :lol:

That's a very interesting question. But when I was answering the question in the survey I was trying to conjure up the memory of the foulest tasting food I had ever had. And that was hand cheese. When I warn people of the dangers of hand cheese they usually ask me why I assume to know what a dead foot tastes like, but never if I would eat cheese that contains living feet. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    They're exaggerating by not telling how many are getting over it. They're only telling who have or might have it. Never taking the numbers down. - imo.

They do tell us that, that more than 80% of the affected won't get seriously ill, and that about 1 to 4 percent dies. The drastic measures and self-isolation is still important becaue the virus is highly contagious, and you can be infected without knowing it and can spread it ro risk groups. In Italy 600-700 people die each day from corona. This virus is as bad as the Spanish Flu virus that killed over 50 million people between 1917-20, so for the sake of everyone the pandemic must be stopped as soon as possible.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thanks for the tag, @Nushnushganay.

Zero. We don't use toilet rolls in the house here.

Nothing. I like buying physical items physically.

Ice cream, pizza, and McDonald's. XD

I would anything that is edible except things I'm allergic to like mango, honey, almond, avacados, raisins, chickpeas, maybe walnut? And super spicy things cuz when they burn my throat, I can also fall sick.

I don't drink bottled water.

You really asking a person with social anxiety this question? XD I just avoid get togethers. Staying at home, doing digital drawing, headbanging to heavy songs at night and working out.

My fav social activity is talking to all my online friends here and other websites! :) So nothing's really changed cuz I don't have any close friends in real life. :D This just took a dark turn. Hahaha.

Singapore, March 2020.

I think regarding the number of cases, that one is accurate but saying how dangerous it is, I think they're kinda exaggerating it a bit.

O' holy senpai, Dylan Anderson. :) My fav singer ever.

Tagging:
    @TheRoseHorse @LyricSimsz15 @Lyoufln

My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    @Cororon wrote: »

They do tell us that, that more than 80% of the affected won't get seriously ill, and that about 1 to 4 percent dies. The drastic measures and self-isolation is still important becaue the virus is highly contagious, and you can be infected without knowing it and can spread it ro risk groups. In Italy 600-700 people die each day from corona. This virus is as bad as the Spanish Flu virus that killed over 50 million people between 1917-20, so for the sake of everyone the pandemic must be stopped as soon as possible.

No need to assume I'm not keeping up on the news. :cookie:

The Wuhan flu is not as bad as the Spanish flu. And it can not be stopped now, it can only be slowed.

Nothing.

Pasta, bread and frozen pizzas

Heart, liver, kidneys...

I have good tap water so I don't need bottled.

Watching videos and listening to music.

Enjoying a nice evening with my parents. Cooking/baking with my mother.

Sweden, March 2020.

They played it down here in Sweden in the beginning, but now the reporting is more accurate.

None. I don't wish the virus on anyone, but we are all in the same boat. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Quite a bit, but we always do. Nothing to do with pandemic, honestly.

We are thinking of putting in an Amazon Pantry order if things get worse, but so far, nothing.

Velveeta (don't judge 😉), frozen pizza, pasta

I'm not too picky. As long as it's not too spicy 😂

I try not to drink a lot of bottled water, save the plastic! 😊 But if I had to choose, probably Fiji.

I'm finally getting around to those millions of unfinished projects - everything from sewing, painting, putting together props, etc.

Work! I don't have any friends to hang out with, so work was my socialization.

United States, Minnesota, March, 2020

I'm honestly not sure what to feel. I've tried to stay away from the media because it's making me very anxious, but on the other hand the governor of Minnesota is starting to shut everything down. I'm not sure how to feel.

Gerard Way 😍 Sorry not sorry.
    giphy.gif
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Like 7 or 8

Nothing.

Tea, carrots with hummus, and chocolate

Blue cheese.

The stuff from the tap that I put in my own water bottle!

6. What’s your favourite social isolation activity to do by yourself (other than video games and The Sims forums)?
    Knitting and crocheting.

7. What was your favourite social activity before the pandemic?
    Knitting and chatting with other people. I miss seeing them all.

Atlantic Canada, March 2020

They are reporting it here accurately, I believe.

I'd rather protect my mom than some celebrity I don't know. Because I love her and she's more vulnerable to the coronavirus than I am. Celebrities should not get special treatment or access to testing or better medical care just because they're rich and famous.

I'm going to tag @mintycupcake @simspeaker4 and @simscognito
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    @Cororon wrote: »

No need to assume I'm not keeping up on the news. :cookie:

The Wuhan flu is not as bad as the Spanish flu. And it can not be stopped now, it can only be slowed.

Slowing it is the entire point. We know it can't be stopped, except in cases like Singapore, where they actually DID stop it! But due to a kind of organized and completely enforced EARLY response that no other country has proven capable of.
    But yes, it's the slowing of it, that can save lives of people who might otherwise find they need medical resources that would be in too short a supply if it isn't slowed down to a manageable rate of infection.

And it's not influenza of any kind, so calling it "The Wuhan Flu" is inaccurate. It is not flu, no matter where it came from.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg